Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WHERE IS LAW ENFORCEMENT?

“Where Is Law Enforcement, American Civil Liberties Union”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995
DATFILE 051309.785.5555555555555555555555555
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


All I do is tell U that starting at somewhere just past three this disasternoon, ALL MOTHER TRUCKIING DOGTOWN BROKE THE SHIRT LOOSE 4 ME, AND IT WAS BEOIIND MONSTROUS AND HORIFFIC. What this diseased twisted enemy is doing 2 me and has been 4 nearly a full quarter century now is beyond unconscionable and unfathomable. Nothing was spared, and this pummeling came on me literally out of nowhere after days of a relatively quiet environment in my immediate proximity, Bro. Still and all, it has been a rotten and miserable week. I have had 2B on the go constantly, and the upcoming move 2 the other side of town (Berryville), has very little 2 do with it, it involves other errands that R pertaining to the mighty and oz-powerful TF-70, King Branch. Should any of U out there ever do a real Stacey Lattisaw and turn the tape and move the make and reverse read the blogs of Mountainpen by starting at any present date and reading them in reverse chronological order, U will only then, C with picture perfect clarity and vivid detail, just how first, no one in Hollywood, not one single or combined group of BRIGGER CULTISTS, could ever make up such a fantastic thing as THE BLOGS OF MOUNBTSAIONPEN, and secondly, that this goes beyond human beings and their tiny little pathetic realm that there awake minds R capable only of processing.

First I was totally in shock by 11 or noon that the world around me had not yet started exploding as it always does with precision clockwork following any MAJOR INTERACTION, (U would say very vivid dreaming that is remembered well upon awakening). It was major ladies and gentlemen,, super hyper big time major, yet very quiet until almost 2 Pomona, New Jersey 2 deliver our full security money, the deposit that realtors hold plus the advance first month rent, normally a combined 2-3 months of rent combined amount so if this is say 1500, normally a moving family needs 2 come up with whatever monies R necessary 2 rent the truck plus between another 3 to 4 and a half grand. 2 some of us poor mortals, poor in money that is, this is considered very big bucks, Bro. All of us R stressed and strained enough without this mother fucking miserable twat licking diseased shit eating army of snake cum swallowers 2 kick in and mess with me as I am attempting 2 safely transport 2 women down s highly trafficked street. Do U think the state or federal authorities or even the mighty ACLU could give a rats ass about poor pathetic innocent targeted me, and ever think of lifting a single finger 2C what my complaints R and how genuine they R, and then go on 2 do the job that they R being highly paid 2 do, and get all of this highly illegal and totally criminal activity being perpetrated against me, stopped and prosecuted. I learned a very long time ago, it is their world, their evil empire, their system, their rules, simply stated, their ballpark. If I don’t like it, tough beer gas because they can just say that this is the game, this is it, and it is my way or high-way, and we can always just take out ball and go home and leave U out in the dark alone, translation, a bullet will end the bull shit, and my body is the target of that freaking bullet, Bra!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirt bag meteorologists have been telling me that Diana Arteemis will, come around and visit me now almost every day 4 about 3 straight weeks now, NOTHING. When Sarah-Stacey Krassle gives enough of a mother fucking shit about me 2 tell Lightning that I need her very badly and 2 please find me and come all around me striking in lovely colors and designs and fractal patterns, then and only then, will she. When things R super ass bad 4 me with WOMO sleaze disease, I can just about know 4 sure, that Lightning will stay away, this has been the pattern now since all of this misery and bull fucking shit reared its ugly head all around me 23 or so years back into negative space.

Here is what happened the second we left the realtor 2 give them our deposit money 4 the new house on 13th street on the other side of Berryville. The entire hologram was altered on a dime. Drivers were all speeding and driving recklessly and dangerously, all coming from Atlantic City direction and 2 the east of the street we were pulling out of upon leaving the office of the realtor. While parked however and Dawn was yet 2 exit, getting her receipt, a nasty chemtrail out of nowhere came bolting at me from the left or the south, right around the NAFAC 177th Air Tactical Fighting Wing of the United States Air Force, and I knew then and there that the ‘quiet day’ I was having up until then, was now over, Br!!!!! Then it was the right turn and suddenly Doctor Beach Phil Giantgirls, poof, I was seemingly transported into a parallel world that most things were equal in, except now, there was wickedness abounding everywhere, lawbreakers, or (speedy and reckless drivers everywhere in a convoy), aerial major death siege, trailing was not real bad, light but now there, and loud military planes, loud private planes, and many loud aerial sounds simply shot out of a quiet day like a ball from a war cannon. Loud jerk off car stereos came out of nowhere once we arrived back in Berryville, also Prince, known as Hammonton, in New Jersey, USAESMWG, We parked at the Wal-Mart parking lot, I needed 2 replace my broken belt, getting belts in my size is always hard, I am short and fat, and everything it seems is built 4 the giant thin Hollywooders and fashion models of Manhattan. How much 2 any of U wanna bet, speaking of this, that the Donald enjoyed some bed time 4 a recent decision, derr, he never does anything 4 anybody without a price, and he will even tell u that he will enjoy castrating U as soon as U turn your back. I would no more have any dealings with him if it meant all this nightmare around me would B guaranteed 2B over and fully and forever stopped tomorrow morning, turning the great Donna into the prophet of the 21st century, a little belatedly, but still if it happened at just shy of sunup, could I really deny her the crown? Still, a fool can CY another crown did not change heads, U go Donnie boy, I don’t blame U, she is a real queen, yo player!!!!!!! Something happened B4 the trip that I am sure led up 2 the WOMO MILITUFORCE BRIGGER MCSCUMBAGS doing all of this 2 me today, and I will not feel safe getting 2 much into it, as it involves my local town TF-70 KB (King-Branch). I have 2 live here, and they can make it so hellish 4 me that none of U out there could ever even start 2 fathom, any of it. It took place at Chicky’s job, Mario’s Pizzeria, called The sopranos. As I speak, a major super diarrhea attack is coming on me and I need 2 break a minute 2 stir up a major dosage of Metamucil 2 compensate 4 these dirtbag MCBRIGGERS.

Despite this off the scales and meters awful twisted sick demonic day, Colaman, UR the coolest dude on this rotten sin cursed planet. Your system made me another 8 units, not 2 mention between Saturday and Tuesday, another 26 or a 34 unit total, on a green quarter gaming level, that is a nice 850 bucks 4 maybe a couple hours at the tables. This is during a really bad period of today’s death siege cubed. I have every reason 2 believe that Mario knows all about me. He is a former police officer, and is loaded with money and connections, and on top of that, some suspicious behavior today while I was waiting outside 4 Ann and dawn King who were inside, took place, and I will not tell any more about it at present point, it is sufficient 2 just have U know that it was major, and later when I mentioned it 2 Dawn, her normal expected nut-case behavior kicked right in, and verified things even more. Then 20 minutes or so later, all Dogtown broke loose after Mario’s daughter did what she did outside. U know mother fuckers, if it takes me 4,000 years, I will never figure this out or really ever GET IT. What thrills do U sick minded morons really get out of this epitome of stupidity, if I may B permitted now 2 quote the late and the great David Charles Roth, Bra!!!!!!!!!!! MacAfee’s Island, don’t even get me secret location chopper going Eckert July the 12th pharmacy, just don’t even go there, Sally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what was the interaction about last night some may B pondering when I will get into this???? Right now is when, hold your Nellie horses, it’s coming and some R not most likely gonna B madly in love with it all, maybe a dose of anti toilet medicine would B prudent on your part B4 reading on, Br!!!!!!!!!!! I found myself suddenly whisked away as though pulled from my feet backwards by a powerful force, from a waterfall where Diana and I were sharing a nice picnic, and were about 2 do more X-rated things. Instead, I was reversed dragged into an area where I then found myself just standing upright and fine, and near me was a road where a bus had just slowed down and stopped, and a man got off and walked over, and then a school bus pulled over and a hundred loud mouth middle school aged kids were all yelling out from open windows at me, all sorts of things that were not so nice. The mouths ion these nasty children would make an angry Mountainman or even Mountainpen blush a little. The crux of what they were yelling became evident and clear 2 me after a while, they did not want me 2 have anything g 2 do with a man getting off this bus. Suddenly the school bus driver made a turn with his bus that was like nothing I had ever seen done in the waking world, and the school bus was gone. The man sat down next to where I stood, as there suddenly seemed 2B a bench there resembling a park bench, and then I observed a large park behind it. Then from further away, many buildings appeared in a skyline in a way that I can only assume now, means that I was standing right outside of New York city’s Central Park somewhere. The man said he wanted me 2 have something and kept staring at me forebodingly and ominously. It gave me chills and bumps if Donna will permit me 2 quote her version of the White Boys song, from HAIR. Anyone who know about this play knows that central Park was a major setting in the show. When hyperspace is added 2 the equation, as with anything, it is beyond Einstein himself 2 ever get a true handle on the multiplicative potential complexities involved. The man would not take his gaze from me, and he was sort of an elderly and frail man of average stature, wearing nice clothes, nothing millionairish but quite elegant 4 an average kind of an older gentleman, and I never have seen this man B4 in any remembered interaction, as I speak and type this blog right now. Still, I know that I know this son of a bitch. Just don’t ask and we will not go any further right now with this part of the ‘dream’. Finally I asked him if he had any idea Y all of those school kids were all cursing at yelling at me and telling me not 2 listen 2 what U tell me and along these lines? He stood up and scratched his half bald white coarse haired head and then started chuckling softly and eventually after taking his eyes off of me, retrained them dead on me again, and said in a very mild mannered voice, and I quote, “my man, do UC those 2 brown colored cassette tapes I just left over on the bench there?” I did C them, but still I decided 4 whatever the reason, 2 walk directly over and sit down on the bench, not touching the 2 tapes, but simply staring at them and noticing particularly just how incredibly chocolate brown colored they were. I remembered in the ’dream’ working at the recording studio and having clients request some very colorful cassette tapes, yellow and green and blue and many colors, white and black being the most frequently seen tapes, and then began realizing I was not in the normal waking world, and began wondering if my old studio was ever there in this dream land. Watch out, May and June R big times 4 Scylla giving me major interactions. There was a sign on the back of the bench saying “remember Pearl Harbor, 100th Anniversary”. Instantly I knew it was 2041. Interesting that B4 moving into where World Laboratories will stand 2 and a half centuries from now, I lived in Philadelphia at 2041 Chestnut Street, and had some extremely weird and off the wall demented experiences, back in the early sixties. The man then asked me if I had an old tape player as in case I did not, he had one that worked. There is a certain United States copyright examiner who would B wet by now if she is reading this, one way or another. Aniwho, I told him that I had no home here, and that I was an exploratron traveler. He spit on the ground and said to me and I quote, “I was right, I told her, she wouldn’t believe me when I insisted U were here, U prick”. Who, I replied. My freaking ex, he snapped back at me. She and I ran into each other yesterday, I told her U were here in New York and she laughed at me and walked on. Pick them up and listen 2 them, U have 2, she says U have 2, I’m oudda here now. With that the dude was gone. I put the tapes in my pocket and found myself instantly in a hotel room where a there was woman of about a decade less than my age, who was there with me and insisting that I give her what I had in my pocket. Somehow I instinctively insisted that I had nothing in my pocket and 4 her 2 just please leave me alone. I was not sure of who she even was. She was very tall and in super athletic shape, and 4 her age that I learned B4 the end of this interaction, being 42, she looked more like half of this. “I do not want U 2 have what that bastard old shit gave U daddy”, she screamed out, and with that, began reaching right into my pocket with unbelievable physical strength. She was about 3 inches over six feet and solid with large and well built arms. I felt myself quickly losing the physical challenge 2 her and I began hollering as loud as I could with a real bellowing voce that brought hotel security up 2 my room. 3 large men is what it took 2 pry this powerful woman off of me. They led her away somewhere and she was screaming repeatedly, “don’t listen 2 those tapes, daddy, just don’t, do U hear me”? There was an old tape deck attached 2 an old amplifier with 2 speakers on each side, it was cracked and ancient looking. I inserted the tapes and listened 2 them. There were 2 short messages on the “A” side of each of them, one marked tape one, the other marked tape two. B4I go on with these messages, U first need 2 hear what happened back in the waking world yesterday, Tuesday. Joe King was over here and his back was hurting something fierce. He has slipped discs and lots of pain. Because he is a recovering substance abuser, he needs 2B very ‘careful’ WAYV, and everyone else, with pain management meds. Dawn and he got into my car and I drove over 2 what used 2B the local town and area hospital called the William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital, but is now another Atlanticare Health System. He was eventually following a very long wait, given a shot in the butt that took away his pain and a script 4 some pills 2 also help his pain, and he was given all sorts of tests and scans typical with back pain sufferers. We got there at just past 3 and were there for over 5 and a quarter hours, exiting just shy of half past 8 in the evening. I had been video taping the TV show “All My children” as recently the hottest chicks on the planet have been on this show, and forgot 2 shut it off. When the 6 or 8 hour tape ends, the machine rewinds and shuts down after an hour of not being further touched or used. Now follow all this super carefully. The Kessler Hospital lobby area where we were forced 2 all sit and wait an interminable length of time, has a television, and it was set at the time 2 the same channel as “All My Children” is on, channel 6 in Philadelphia, or 7, ABC New York City Network. I was not watching the show but at 3, the long running first soap, called “General hospital” was on the hospital TV set. Now back 2 the tapes in the dream. The first brown tape, side A, tape 1, was a message telling me not 2 proceed with trying 2 prove what Paula King did 2 me in early July in 1969. It was the voice of my old educator named Mister Marcucci. He said that something this big will not B allowed, that I would waste my money and time and effort just 2 hear Maury come over and tell me, Mark, UR not the father, when indeed UR. They would pay off the freaking DNA med lab. Then Mrs. Marola came on, both of them identified themselves and I will never live long enough 2 ever forget their voices anyway, and she said, Mark, wed all were here 2 show U very important things. As U go on, U will keep remembering more of them, we will help U, both on the waking and the sleeping realms. When the tape ended, I went on 2 insert the second one into the deck, and it was the audio track of General hospital, from yesterday, May 12th, the 13th Anniversary of the day that I wrote the mighty song called LORDESS, and U would all know it more by the non Aramaic term of SARAH. When I woke up, I was the angriest man alive, I could not pull back any of the audio I heard on the show from yesterday. I went 2 turn on my TV and pushed in the tape on the VCXR machine above it, and thought I would freaking shit myself from here 2 the glory B moon and back, I had yesterdays show recorded on this tape, as I said. Well, I watched it B4I later showered and took Dawn around on many errands that R highly family personal and need not B further told. I was half in a dazed trance the entire time, as anyone knows that follows the show, Y. Between what Mario’s daughter did, and this wild fantastic interaction, this is obvo9osuly Y all of Dogtown broke loose at around 3 PM today 4 me, and yes, it was beyond horrendous, and yes, I left a dying man’s utterance and declaration on the voice mail system of my friend Karen S. Should IB found murdered or anything else happen, she will take the ball and run with it from there, Br!!!!!!!!!!

The last 2 days, pussy command or my ability 2 attract the female population, is so twilight Zonish and off the walls, it cannot B seriously discussed. I would not believe it from another person if I was not going through it, so Y should I then turn around and expect any of U2 believe what I’ma tellin y’all now. I know it is the total truth and that is all that ever really counts, Bra!!!!!!!!! Yesterday at the hospital, one girl in particular was so hot 2 trot 4 me it was beyond absurd, I could c it if I was 19 and the newest freaking Disney pop star. This was a teen aged bomb shell 4 crissake, it is totally mind blowing. I just kept totally ignoring her, and all the rest of them. I have no time 4 their stupid nonsense.

Did U know that the Gawnum Privately Coded-Cosmic Number 4 {“Love Is For Carpenters” song} is the same number that came out on the lottery that early autumn evening in 1980 after Gawky Gaukauk meowed the number 2 me in that powerful INTERACTION, which is 594? Remember how he kept saying over and over in a meow voice, DIE, DIE, DIE, and his owner told me that it always comes out wither straight up or boxed the following evening in the Pennsylvania lottery? But the biggest Gawnum equation out of perhaps 1,000 huge ones that I could tell y’all right now, is this one, and now also, this one as well: Mrs. year-2000 Marola at my special Ed school in Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG, who vanished into the night along with Robby Dupres’ 11 summers later, stolen away with bobs and chains, and the gods only know what the hell else, has a Privecode number of 918. Remember there R 81 possible Privecode numbers in Gawnum Equations. I just find it interesting that MC went 2 a high school in a LINY town that also has a PCN of 918 matching its name, the town, not the school. After reading Doctor Goldberg’s great book called “Time Travelers From Our Future”, I just hope that U will also make the same basic assumptions and conclusions that I have, that if any of this has truth and merit, and I know that it does, and agree with about 90% of this books’ content, that indeed, educators and historians and scientists would B the definite 3 food groups of people that would all B in some kind of a consortium 2 rub these traveling experiments. These really have been named by Morianity and Mountainpen, not traveling or travelers, but EXPLORATRONICS, OR ES, Exploratronic Supermind. Yes if U really have 2 know, I was planning on moving in on the first, and then leaving 4 FIJI ISLANSDS, but not until seeing Maury. After this incredible interaction, I have been shown and revealed that there is no beating power structures this intent on keeping me down and unrecognized, even though I am the one person that is holding up the entire structure 4 the rest of humanity and has been since the awesome experience in Massachusetts involving cuz Herbert Huntington, and his horrendous double homicide/suicide. Well, Huntington has 176 as a PCN, GG. Meow, like in that oh-eight interaction with the former United States President and Robert Levy, and yes, Detective Ed Green, with that real shinny green lawn, and without the shiny, this PCN is 918, while King Neb’s town is a 781, and if U add them all up, wow Joey boy, a 100% Gawnum compatibility, Jeese Louise Surfer Fonty Dougherty, ouch, kick my car, sand in the tank, destroyed and wrecked either way U look at it, how does the fucking business world say it, BOTTOM LINE, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS, and KSWL-2297, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Copyright MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN 2009. Copyright THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2009.

End Transmission:

No comments: