Monday, May 18, 2009

SOUP HEATING UP AGAIN

“Soup Heating Up Again, BRA”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
DATFILE: 051809.676.55~~~~~Beginning Tran:


This is an insertion as the following paragraph is where this blog originally began and when I tried 2 post, it would not and I kept getting that white square ERROR PAGE. I knew it probably was gonna happen, Federal Bureau of Investigation and American Civil Liberties Union, FBI & ACLU, as when I started 2 blog around a little past 4 this afternoon about today’s siege and hell, a popup window came up that I believe MAGIC LANTERN generates, telling me a connection 2 my server has failed. This is their best hack-trick, forget hats, BRO. Let me now attempt again 2 post this blog, after I shut down and rebooted the computer, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The past weekend was a bit slower with the “enemy”, or WOMO, or the MILITUFORCE, or so many other potential Rose Shakespeare ‘other titles’ that I could assign 2 them. But around dusk last night, Sunday night, a huge chemflem-trail went right over my location, fat and ugly and squiggling through the mostly overcast and darkening skies. Today, the chemtrailing was quite major, and as it progressed, so did many choppers and airplanes, as ‘THEY’ as any loyal following blogaud is totally aware of, DO NOT LIKE ME 2C MY DOCTOR over in Philly, right behind the channel 10 building at 2 Bala Cynwyd Plaza, Bra. Also, it is a KARGE-6th, today, May the 18th, based on her mighty birthday in the year of 1896, on July the 18th, BRO. U know Y nobody believes this fantastic story ladies and gentleman? It is so simple that it is biting U all smack dab right on the front of your rear end smucker cheeks. I call it the WGPOS, pronounce it WIGPOST without the T if U wish 2, it stands 4, WILLIAMSTOWN GIANT POLICE OFFICER SYNDROME. As I speak, the great and mighty THAT FAMILY from 1970, KB, known in this particular case Sir Prince, as Dawn and Ann, R having a nasty verbal fight. What else is new, U know, SOSO-WEIN-SSDD. Yes, the same stuff on a different day, nothing new, only blue. Anyway, if the attack continues 2 back off as it has since I began passing out my internet-tracts, I will B all right with that, but if it resumes, I will resume my Magnetic sound Machine counterstriking operations that recently have been quite successful, despite the absence of much nearby electrical storm activity that THEY know the system needs 2 draw its power from. This was the stuff that gave the BRIGGERS their Superman 3 idea, with the funny guy, Richard Pryor. Ross the boss reincarnates shortly thereafter 2 become the nightmare of Adam Schiff on DEEDEE’s Law And Order.

My doctor says I can join the United States Army. Doctors have told me this all my life. Funny that I rarely feel that I would have much of an Army career, but then I know as none of U do, that THEY can manipulate all the controlling buttons that determine how we feel physically, mentally, and the entire 27 ugly feet. The Lambrigger Cult of the Astral Plane is so powerful, that a great television show was removed instantly and mysteriously right off the prime time airwaves when they projected and concluded that they were about 2 resurrect the plot of the LEVIATHANS in the show, referring of course 2 DARK SHADOWS. Go to www.darkshadowsfanclub.com/ a explore the entire matter. It shocked me that the mighty Law And Order recently pulled this stunt, and unlike in other cult related episodes on this fantastic television show, this was a total LEVIATHAN/BRIGGBASE deal, leaving nothing 2 the imagination other than the supernatural powers involved and behind their true source of power. Anyone that does not believe in the reality of SYSTEMOTICS, is so naïve that my blogs will never serve 2 assist them in reaching real truths no matter what I could ever tell and print, BR!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 2 go move into a positronic mind field and copyright the song QUEEN OF BLUE back in 1985. This had 2B done, and anyone that knows of the song, knows Y. These statements on their face sound real far out, U know, stuff right from the original trancy trippie hippie counter culture weirdo persons, the epitome of the social misfits and establishment haters, the original green land lovers, no nukers, U know the entire ball of wax, that the young people all think that they have invented in the 21st century, cut me a bwake Elmer ??????Fwudd, silwee wabbit, whaaaaaaa!!! Then along came the Webster rip-off Reagan loving fools that all stood up in 1981 with signs invisible this time around, reading, down with everyone else, and hip-hip-hurray 4 us and go Wall Street. Yeah U go WS, right 2 the fiery furnaces of Heinz Gottwald Nebuchadnezzar, Bra!!!!!!!! Funny how no one on Planet Earth could C any of this coming except 4 two really whacked out dudes, Mark Mohr and David Roth, yo players!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colaman, UR the coolest guy in this multiverse, over the weekend during some nasty periods at work at my hell hole job site, I picked up 15 and a half units of profit after house vig playing roulette with your “1248 Continuing Doubleton Roulette System”. I do not need 2 explain it, it is quite axiomatic 2 those reading this, that matter, in the sense of empire damage and realizing just what Roger carey has given 2 me. He has handed me the keys to the kingdom of Atlantic city, New Jersey, hay Rog, when U get back in middle June, I am over on 13th Street, last place on the right B4 the dead end street intersection, Bro, come over and visit your cuzes man.

Let me straighten out the few that have implied that my blogs R borderline treasonous. First, let me say that this a lot of emerefing bull pit, talking ones and silent ones, days or nights, unk Joe. Anyone has the right 2 defend themselves as long as it is within the boundaries and structures of any and all laws of the land. I would never help an enemy of the United States, ever 2 do anything against this country. I only believe that the WOMO needs 2B exposed 2 anyone with willing and listenable ears. This should B if it is not all ready, the world universal law, surname it JUSTICE if U like, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not implying that WOIMO exists only in powerful nations or only in the s’ only true superpower. What I am saying is that I now want U 2 do a little experiment. Take a radio, an old style small radio that is not digital, and tune it with a mechanical dial 2 a place along the bandwidth where U can hear 2 radio stations at the same time, this happens on the amplitude modulation or the AM more frequently so use AM. Now concentrate as hard as U can on one station while blocking out the other, and then switch over and mentally block out the other one that U were originally concentrating on, and keep switching back and forth and then just stay focused on one of them and ignore the other. Here is the lesson I am trying 2 teach here lads, Labs, and lassies. There really is not the huge mystery going on that some may B misperceiving from my words and blogs over a 3-4 year period now. I slowly introduced U all and indoctrinated your thought processes whereby hopefully I could raise your awareness levels 2 the reality of time as the 4th dimension, hyperspace as the 5th dimension, and thought as the 6th dimension; and forget going beyond that 4 right now. I may come on as though lots of super mysterious junk is going on when the truth is anything but. This is all a natural process, no different than pissing, shitting, screwing, sleeping, drinking, eating, breathing, U get the picture, I hope. Nature is a system and by its word and meaning, is natural, not some awkward or wild and weird crazy plan or methodology or scheme 2 violate the natural reality. Supernatural by definition implies that we R currently unable 2 process and understand something, whatever that something might B, and therefore 2 us at that point in time, our awareness must C this as beyond the natural, yet nothing ever is, it all is within the natural world and order, no matter how U wish 2 vehemently disagree with me and C all this truth in another wrongfully perceived way. The biggest point is illusion. Our own conscious mind is an objective creating entity, it tricks us into seeing most things totally reversed. Just learning that in its fullness, and then living your life in the new light of reversing everything, and U will b shocked at how your predictions about things R on the money in such a high percentage. Back now on point with the 2 stations tuned in at the same time, and only one being focused on with your attention. This is called getting born and living. We all agree 2 listen 2 WWWW1 from the second we pop out of mom. Yet simultaneously, and U all know it is the truth, there is WWWW2 playing in the background. As kids, we R taught 2 tune out WWWW2 more and more, until eventually adults all agree 2 interact only in wwww1. U know I am telling it straight, don’t a freaking one of U lie 2 me, lie 2 yourselves if u feel that compelled 2, but do not lie 2 me, we both know that I know better and I will just “tune U and your wwww1 totally out”, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of life is real and seems real, and 4 all intents and purposes, is reality. There is no other reality existing all throughout it, sure, oh sure, whatever. U know that is bull shirts times C squared. This is the world of the Lambrigg Cult, it is subtle, like Scylla, it is cute and clever, and never out there 2 direct and in your face, it is not a provable thing that anyone can ever take into a court of law. But every one of U that is average or higher in intelligence, knows that I am telling U a total truth, a truth containing so much power, that I can feel the danger in these words being typed even B4I post them up 2 my blogging websites, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget Paul Stoddard and phones ringing in his Collinsport Inn room. Forget my birthday due date. Forget Systemotics or Dianetics or any of this mumbo jumbo. I know that they can come out of the closet in huge ways, but I am way more sensitive than 99.99% of U out there, so do not attempt 2 compare me with U on my ability 2 sense other coexisting realities, verses my possibly just being a mentally deluded nut case paranoid skitsofrenik. At best, the skilled gifted best psychics out here in this world living in their awake physical bodies, may hear the static of the WWWW2, and that is pushing it. I never tuned it out, I never lost the other station, I kept readjusting the dials so it would always remain with me and stay permanently right next 2 me no matter how many adults would try 2 tell me not 2 when I was an adolescent. I knew all ready, that I needed 2 have this 4 my protection, I all ready knew it. I all ready remembered bits and pieces of my cycling life, and did not need a strange man at the medical institute in Camden, New Jersey, 2 tell me that he would C me the next time around, and he will.

In the movie that Ed Himacane copied from Chicky’s family in Guatemala now officially the South American TF-70 Branch, or a merged branch, Joe Berrios, I came 2 learn that up in the mountains indeed there is a village not known 2 the outside world that called out 2 a Boys club Big Brother of mine back in the 1960’s, named John Henningsen. This is how the entire thing with the chain all got its roots, Alex. AH, the plot thickens with a slight pun, BR!!!!!!!!! It seems that this chain was made 2 look like a normal heavy duty motor cycle type chain, but it had been astrally empowered long B4 my interaction further astrally empowered this silver piece of mystery. Scylla says she has had this in her middle dresser drawer throughout infinity, and it was meant 2 come into my possession 4 a short duration so that we would B eternally chained together. I can never escape this all mighty teen queen, nor do I have any desire ever 2 do so. Moocho sickenswalen churundo, code neighborhood, and all the rest of the 990’s not withstanding, Mister Flash. Yes Joe, run with the winds, and when U reach the other side, U will know a new word, and this word is called hypersphere. There is no escape, not now, not ever, everything just endlessly goes around and around and around, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, this is all blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Copyright Michael Mountainpen 2009 and THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2009. This blog contains the truth, entirely, nothing has been falsely inserted nor added, nor has anything been omitted and or deleted, the truth equals void infinity, zero dimension, code NEIGHBORHOODF, 990-990-990-990-990, my SSJKK, owner of the powerful and mighty Mayan Chain, love those coded symbols, huh BRO GREEN!!!!!!????

END OF THIS TRANY,YAR, MAITEES AND GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: