Thursday, May 21, 2009

SHORT BLOG H-4

“Short Blog H-4”
TIMCAM/TEOHIV/MORPRO-95
Datfile: 052109.704
Beginning Transmission:


Well, carbon photocopies Mister taped music Lincoln Enterprise, today and yesterday, bra!!!!!!!!!!! It was mostly quiet today, lots of butt holes on motor bikes but with late spring here both calendrically and meteorologically, that would B considered somewhat par 4 the course, bro!!!!!!!! But sure enough around 15 minutes after the closing bell on Tall Sheet, pow, I go 2 drive over 2 pick up some meds 4 Dawn at the local Berryville farm, on Nutcase-Manhattan Avenue, and B4I even drive down the freaking road a spitting distance upwind, right over me and coming right 4 me, U guessed it chemtrail-central and chembuster, a non-trinitrail. Then ever since, extra loud biker dirt balls and some nasty car stereos started up. Some minor female flirtation also is coming out of the blue the last 30 hours or so. Not absurdly, but reportable nonetheless.

So I again as I did yesterday right around the very same time, played RC’s roulette, and immediately eked out 5 units and quit, I said it B4 and am saying again right now, I am not a greedy gambler, 13 units over a nasty 2 day period of bull shit is just fine with me, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not play inside board with one dollar chips. Now, Y this is all happening 2 me is beyond anything on this planet or anyone of any of U2 even start 2 try and psychoanalyze it, and it is so much easier 2 just say those 3 little magic words, hay U don’t even have 2 open up a can of that luscious tasting Manwich 2 say them, “Mountainpen is crazy”, C how simple that was, bra????????!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah babes, when U can’t easily and rationally explain it, U go into that famous mode of the giant policemen of Williamstown. No genius 6th dimensional connections R needed 2C that yesterday afternoon’s attack wiped out my Phillies, and U can bet your fun rocks they will blow out again tonight, history loves 2 repeat itself, and as U all know, I am the victim of soma really sick diseased twisted scum, fesses. These twisted animals R copying and tit 4 tatting things with exact perfection, right down 2 another internet server connection failure, and I had 2 shut down and restart as I did B4, as I said, the Phillies may as well not suit up and just default out on a loss and go enjoy a drink in the bar. With me, I need no bar, I have an eternal BOT in front of my bars. Every other day on average, I suffer ion one way or another with the strange bipolar moods of the mighty Dawn the King. Today was an ON-DAY with whoever is pushing these cosmic Mayan freaking buttons. So some R indeed wondering Y this Mayan thing came out of the blue I have been told. Let me address this right here and right Lieutenant VB now!!!!!!!!!!!! It came out of the blue 4U2B reading this, not out of the blue 4 my being totally aware of it. My Big Brother from the Boys Club Organization back in early 1968, Mister John Henningsen, was no ordinary human being, my own mother told me that he seems 2 almost come from another world, and was always incredibly mysterious. If U dared 2 ask him anything about himself, U were risking a major thermonuclear melt down, I mean do not get it wrong my blogaud, he was as subtle as Scylla and the gang, but we all know that lines can indeed B read through, we need not B Holmes and Watson either 2 do so. All that we ever knew about him is that he was a traveling salesman 4 the Campbell’s Soup company, hailed from the great and beautiful Midwestern state of Colorado, was a good friend of Hans Worshing at the Boys club over at 21st and chestnut streets in Philadelphia, and could make a trip 2 the barber shop as seemingly mysterious and awesome as a trip 2 the moon B4 Apollo-Lucifer 11. Oh did I forget one other thing, he loved 2 go hunting, boating, he loved the mountains and all highland regions and areas, and had an ultra bizarre and fantastic silver chain 2 give me one day as a present, I think it may have been right after I got back from Babylon, Long Island at 13 and a half early in the 1968 summer. It all connects up, and things I would not dare 2 tell and say right now must thereby B sealed up until I decide 2 dare and B a bit more audacious with my blogaud and Google and the Planet Earth. Yes, I remember a little more now about the mighty Julia White, who knocked on my relative’s door at 175 Peninsula drive while my Aunt was cleaning something outside on the dock and my uncle was running Wall Street and the banking empire in the big city 2 the west. Yeah the mighty man who was personal pals with the President of Germany, and knew all the influential people on this planet, he was a real laugh a minute, I hear Satan is as well, on good authority, from his sister, Diana Arteemis. Think it is all so funny huh, I told Gina and I told all of U about the briper. It saddens me that no one will seriously entertain the powerful truths that I so totally know R so absolutely real, as well as so freakishly dangerous. They give U a 20 year gift and then look what happened 2 Paul Stoddard, my birthday came, his due date came, and now his most prized possession from the aquarium was the price that needed 2B paid. Some people sell hi-fi, recorders, and tape, while others cash in on mistakes that I make. A little hah hee ho 4 the blogaud and a lot of ha-ha-who 4 the copyright examiners of 1981, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well whether Dewitt got his mind blown along with McKinnon or not, or whether Miss Blake at the AT&T phone company thinks or says that I am crazy or not, things R what they R, and even Sarah-0Stacey knows this, as she most of all will tell U this right from HER mighty and Holy spoken words, SHE IS THAT SHE IS. Still, the Lambrigg Cult is what they R, a dangerous part of the mighty ASTRA WORLD AUTHORITIES, the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. They operate 2 realities in the waking world, WWWW1 and WWWW2, and influence the older of the population, those in charge of the others as they grow up and mature, 2 stop ever tuning in or take seriously, the strange almost silent voice out of the shadows that never really can B totally silenced or forgotten, merely ignored with a refocused attention called adult maturity. When the building casts the shadows in the late afternoon, is the shadow really just a projection of something more real, or is the shadow what is real in the first place, while projecting out from its true unfathomable power, the so-called solid reality around it, as well as the light out beyond that? Go ahead any one of u and tell me that U absolutely know which is true and which is false, many may give U a cigar, I will laugh right in your face and won’t care if UR bigger than Charles Berkeley, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No John Henningsen was a character that James Paterson would have plenty of fun writing about if he were me and knew all that I know about all of this. Educators. Mentors, scientists, historians, and those in these type of fields if U ponder seriously and logically, force any solid rational mind 2 conclude would B the group all combined in some wild consortium 2B the travelers in a gigantic Exploratronic Supermind Experiment or ESE, very similar 2 what is written in the great book written by Doctor Bruce Goldberg called “Time Travelers From Our Future”. This explains in ways nothing else can, my 2 special ed teachers, the play on Memorial Day at my special education school in 1969, the fact that I could B a father chronologically, something that would not even B proper in the PC world of today 4 a teacher 2 even say 2 any student, as well as the teacher who sexually molested 15 year old Russell Thaxton, sending him that very night over 2 my apartment in Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG at just shy of one in the morning, and leading the way 4 the destruction of the best kept records of the entire mess in Atlantic City called “THE BOOK OF BEACH” that I could have used right now, today, in the grown up world, 2 really help me 2 expose this horrendous cult that is behind 90 plus percent of all the gone-missing children of the past 40 years or more, and I could just go on and on and on. The reason this gets beyond ugly is that this has not yet even started. As the future rolls on, more and more things R going 2 happen that in many universes will actually lead 2 the end of mankind or at least the civilization that mankind has enjoyed for roughly 3-6 thousand years now. This is all so much huger than any of U have yet 2 start 2 imagine. Julia White told me that I had become a victim of a plot that had just started 2 take root in a larger way recently. When I told her that nothing had happened, she asked me about a guidance counselor at the Haddon Township High school in Westmont, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and went on 2 tell me that he was a special traveling person just like my organizational big brother. She told me that they carry around a newspaper wrapped in a shoe box, many keep it in the trunks of their cars. It was years later that I was going 2 the Haddonwood Swim club in Deptford, New Jersey, USAESMWG, when one night I had the most wild interaction imaginable and found myself back at the high school, standing next 2 the car I was driving at the time in the waking world, a 1994 Saturn, and U all should know the rest of the story, search and seek, U will find, and I did not say this, greater entities that I will ever B, said this, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGTINE, SWIS AT MID CENTURY, AND KSWL-2297, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This is all registered and copyrighted as wall. 4 right now, I have said all I feel that needs 2B said, much more is coming BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~TRANSMISSION~~~~~~~~~:

No comments: