Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 136

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 136
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
BLOG SUBTITLE THREE: “ATTACKED BY A MAD-MAN”
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2298,
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: CH-136-042711.690
COPYRIGHT BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2011,
MARK WAYNE MOHR/MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I ran into 10 grand Joe Supersecrets today, with the special bicycle battery of the Melanie and many other high-notes clubs of Planet Earth. He was in school with me and we were studying Advanced Robotics. Naturally, this was in hyperspace, or you mortal worlders would say it more like, “Mark, you ass hole, you mean you had this powerful dream last night”, OYR, whateverrrr. I am going to make hyperspace and parallel universe reality believers out of some of you if it takes me five hundred thousand Lieutenant Ouhora-Trek years. When I was in a computer class today at the Fort Pierce, Florida, Harvest, whose web address can be accessed as fo0llows: www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and suddenly this evil horrid man assaulted me out of the blue. Now people are beginning to know and believe. Still, you are all clueless to many things, such as why I am getting totally mother fucking hammered and pummeled this entire mother fucking week peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! The attack was totally unprovoked, I was only sitting in as chair and quietly talking to my friend who we will just call, Delilah for sake of secrecy and safety and closets in general. I'll fucking give Dawn-Marie King big-time unlimited credit for one thing, and that is that she did not think that her sexual molestation by her no good rotten fucking father back in 1972 was one bit funny, BOOM BOOM BOOM, are powerful ass fucking nerves being funny boned here, YO??????? Let me discuss this powerful nightmare last night that woke me with a super ass bang thanks to my beautiful wonderful mother fucking alarm clock at precisely half past eight, giving me the needed time to shower, dress, and drive four blocks to my job; taking only one or two minutes time, where I work the 9-3 shift on Mondays, Tuesdays, and fucking ass Wednesdays.

Chemtrail and plane aerial assault has been TOTAL fucking murder all week fucking long, with this fucking hockey hickey (LING-LONG-FONDA-MONSTER-SLAPPER) playoff shit, that I have had to deal with ever since the 15th day of cunt eating August, in the demonic and Satanic year of 1986; and has been told and blogged out top the public world now for about six straight fucking consecutive ass years, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will freaking be undoubtedly told again and again and again; and a lot more than seventeen ripped off times, BRAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So are we going out tonight, Shaniah, you miserable whore?

All week ling, Henry Barbara Thirteen Angry-Men, I've been destroyed, and it is only a mother fucking matter of time before M---AGNESONI---C scans, and avenges my hellish miseries being perpetrated upon me by quintessential scoundrels and total ass scum, YO!!!!!!! Don't fucking believe me, but when Planet Earth gets wiped, don';t say I didn't fucking warn everybody, Agent Caruso. I have tried to get this shit against me stopped for decades now FBI, and you did nothing but 'BACK-BURNER' me to death, YO, TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew things would off the scale putrid and monstrously horrific for me after Coming out of the wild interaction at half past eight this moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning. I am not as stupid as peeps would hope I am, or believe in their rash fallible total ignorance, peeps. LSS, I was in this robotics class and Nick Cannon walked in with a group of women, all dressed very strangely. They wanted to know all of the details about something that Joe and I had just finished making in this classroom-lab of a sort. I began telling them what they wanted to know, and Joe suddenly stood up and yelled at me at the top of his lings which I never ever saw him do in 'waking-life' at the Harvest before he was canned, or 'plipped' as they say 100 years from now, “pink-slipped”, without cause some time back, and is all on my blogs from last summer time, BRRRR! What significance these strangely dressed ladies had, I do not yet know, but they, along with 'Road Time Trip Man' all sort of ended up in the background more and more as this interaction progressed. Mariah Carey was singing a beautiful song that I never heard before throughout all of infinity, and it was so beautiful, and like she was so famous for in the nineties for doing, it has many octaves, and her heavenly voice was beyond outstanding and divine. When she finished the song, she walked over to my seat in this school-lab, and grabbed the thing that Joe hollered at me not to let anyone look at or touch. Naturally, we all were so totally ass spellbound by her music and her song and her ultra fantastic voice, that nobody could even move. She smiled down at me in my seat while holding this wild looking small but seemingly heavy gadget. As she kept holding onto it, it began to pulsate and make bright strobing colors. Then she sat it down on my desk, that was twice the size of a normal desk one might expect to see in a classroom at a college or a high school, and Joe jumped away faster than Britney's grandfather warped out of my home in Gibbsboro, New Jersey, USAESMWG, that day in the early nineteen-nineties. Then Mariah re-sang her super lovely song to me, and it made me cry like a little baby because she sounded so totally fantastic and the song was so totally ass wonderful and with such an unfathomable ten octave vocal range with her full voice, which should be a physical world impossibility. Then everyone was gone while I sat there dumbfounded. The strange gadget was gone and I thought that maybe as with the cassette tape back in 1986 in this part of the hyperspace, in Manhattan, that she had taken it; and who knows if indeed she did or not. The cassette I know she took, after singing a song on it that was playing on my car stereo.

Then came the alarm clock, the sky attack, physical health attack resulting from poisonous chemtrailing vapors, just GOOGLE UP the great 'SKYWITNESS' on the freaking great U-TUBER, and so many other chemtrial reports on this fantastic site. Don't listen to me, it all is there and has been exposed, and still, we keep dying from these toxic poisons and no one appears to have the fucking balls to do anything to stop them, legally of course, AS THESE BLOGS DO NOT EVER ACT TO PROMOTE ANY SORT OF VIOLENCE OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, YO!!!!

The man who attacked me in class today, and what happened just a few hours earlier in a parallel universe, is all connected up. Only the great fucking PAULA KING knows exactly how. I will be leaving this hot hell called Florida very soon, and returning home. Dawn is no longer able to get at me in the physical world up there. I have made peace with the rest of the family, well, many of them. Many of them are and will be hopeless, that is quite obvious. I knew that deep inside my soul on that day at the beach when Levy brought 100 of his cousins there and scared away the normal crowd. I was not intimidated. I let one of the dudes help me feed the seagulls, and had a nice friendly talk. Still, the girl that ended my beach going days for a few years, caused quite a temporary bear in the New York financial systems in the not too distant future. Still, as long and ling as they have me to fucking mess with and hut, they never ever will lose. They will just go on endlessly and relentlessly fucking gaining and winning their cheated points of power, and forever screwing the poor peeps into endless hellish poverty and woe. This nation makes me sick to my mother fucking ass stomach, and so do wealthy dirt bag fucking peeps.

GINA, JUST AS YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD PIN ME IN ONE SECOND IN THAT ARM WRESTLE, AND DID, YOU SUPER LOVELY TALL INCREDIBLE POWERFUL BEAUTIFUL LONG DARK HAIRED LUSCIOUS FREAKING YOUNG BEAUTY QUEEN, IN 1998; I NOW TELL THIS WORLD, THAT AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ME TO HURT, MARKET UP/UP/UP/UP/UP, AND FLYERS ROTTEN SINGERS CLUB HOCKEY WINS AND WINS/WINS/WINS/WINS/ AND WINS!!!!!!!!!!!! How I'll endlessly remember the nightmare days of enduring that horrible rotten fucking singer that promoted those cheating filthy dirty mobbed up Philadelphia Flyers, and scum bag dirt ball diseased twisted evil demonic Ed Snyder, with that totally awful shitty promotion on Philly-57 television, and the way his horrendous rotten voice sang those words, “Flyers Hockey, on Philly-fifty-seven”, just thinking about it, I swear to the gods, I am growing totally fucking nauseous right now this very fucking ass minute, YO!!!!!

If these fucking jerk off won't stop this attack and break off this mother fucking shit that has been strong and beyond hell all week fucking long, someone powerful will be dead in 48 mother fucking hours, so watch the news and then see if this breaks off by what happens, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I totally fucking ass know and that is that some force out here wants with all their heart and soul for me to fucking discuss in detail, some powerful shit in both the years of 1972 as well as 1975, involving the All Mighty Goddess of this Universe and Multiverse, and I WILL NOT BETRAY MY FREAKING TEEN-QUEEN, NOT FOR ANYBODY; so go screw your mothers, you diseased piles of puke!!! You won't get these secrets out of me you mother fucking shit heads, give it up!!!!!!!

END TRANNY!!!

No comments: