Friday, April 1, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 112

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 112
040111.599
START:

A major sky siege is ongoing today. Many loud planes, and some chemtrails off to the west of me just a freaking tad. Normally, if either of the following two freaking things occur, nasty hellish persecution ensues, these these being: A lightning storm making me happy, something not allowed me under this vicious Huntington-Curse, and also, every freaking FIRST of any new month, using something called, (MPT), or “MAGTNETIC PERCENTAGE TECHNOLOGY” against me, by striking me hard on the '[FIRST' day, it heightens the pattern of things starting bad and progressing freaking worse, with less power on their side necessary for this evil trash to accomplish their totally Satanic Demonic Cult Mission straight from HELL and SATAN. Naturally I refer here to the LAMBRIGG CULT or the residents of the BRIGGBASE on the Astral Plane in the Province of Olympia. You reading these words would refer to this all as on the spiritual realm, or just laugh and smirk, huh Mister Jane, not Fonda, “to witch I reply”, Daddy Henry Movie, about twelve angry men and me being the definite 13th one today; and I will quote the movie, “OH FUCK THIS SHIT”, only one needs to be a sound recording engineer or else be paying very close attention after the jury man with the extremely 'Tommy Roe Jelly-Jam Polite' foreign accent says, “pardon”, and wanted to alter his guilty vote to a not-guilty one. No one can miss it if they listen real hard, only no cursing is allowed on an old movie in those times, so where is the 'RGGHSE' or spelled out, the “REAL-GOOD-GIRL-HYPER-SPACE-EQUATION?????

So tell me loyal followers of MORIANITY, have you caught the commercial on television yet about how Japan in the near future in a school or college history class, has an educator teaching his class about how America went down the drain? If you have, I would then invite you to go to Washington-13-DC, I just cannot resist this one Roy, sorry, and then request my 1983 copyrighted work called, “The Saga of Songwriter Mark Mud”, and listen to the song on this compilation that's entitled, NEW JAPAN, you cannot miss it. It has some pretty cool opening sound EFX, YO!!!!

Not only was this day a bad strike with the aerial harassment, but so also was the damn freaking “I&D or IAD-ATTACK”, from this evil sick diseased despicable 'them and not me', refered to on many of my blogs as the 'WOMO', or the mighty MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES, and this IAD means INFLUENCE and DOMINATION. Whether a reader wishes to be a Patrick Mentalist Jane or not, is up to them; but I do happen to mother trucking totally know that another realm is totally real, and all of this supernatural reality from 'there', is explainable through better terms, at a distant future time, where I am from in another life; and work for a place called, the World Laboratories. I learned of this powerful information in Pennsylvania on an icy cold winter night early in the year of 1989, while on a job-site and employed by a lady, and wife of security guard company in New Jersey, and this person when she was only about thirteen, Dorothea, threatened to and I'll quote this bitch, “Fuck my ass”, she was a total piece of filth as a child, and she grew up to be only far worse, but then as they say in the world of semi-philosophy, SO-WEIN? Anyway, my pernt, Archie Bunker queen, is that some powerful force, called the MO in the future, extremely vulgar and bad language and STM symbolism, being the least of my concerns; is that this was a powerful and super mother trucking bunt tapping rock chucking scum of a glitch 'BOTBAR-DAY'. I knew it would be so there was absolutely no shock value, as I said, DIANA visited me last night and she gave me her lovely and beautiful lightning all around me, and then later on when I awoke into this dream again, and dreamed that I was beginning this new day of physical world interaction despite my being totally lucid to this dreaming interaction here where other mortals have it all in reverse, but yes, I awoke to a calendar that twelve times every freaking year, is the beginning day of each month. BAD-ASS NEWS BRO.

You can call me and scare me all you want to, Road-trip-Man and Hubcap Hammer Boy, but like I said before, and words seem to have wild crazy power, “I've got your number”. Hay old sicko pal, you wanna know what helped me solve a lot of this riddle and other related 'full-lit'? Wll bud, it was the 'hubcap' on my “SATURN CAR”, and what you did to it and with a 'carpenter tool' and then the rapper with both names, get it yet, YO? Somebody told me how to retrieve your number off the magic box, YO. It never was about MI, it has always been between you and me, long before any of this ever went down you evil filth bag Lambrigg Cultist. You have another more sociologically accepted name for this group of yours, but you and I now all about hotel heaters, basketball teams in the big apple, and other secrets shared only between us, right mother lover, as Donna Gaines would put it so eloquently in her version of HAIR, that blew you away, and right into a brand new key-life, huh BRAH? I will now do the other thing that my real pal told me how to do, and the great Google will know what this is in a few minutes from the time I'm typing these words.

It is so nice to know I can leave tonight and go back to New Jersey. If you are reading this Terry, say “HAY GIRL” to Letty for me later today, and tell her I said she can still come to Portarico with me if she wants to, as that will really blow old time travel man's mind, again, and make him lock new gates, and then after this, maybe Donna can scream again as well, right Copyright examiners of 1983, YO?

Well, the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET WILL FOREVER FLY, THE PHILLIES WILL KEEP ON LOSING, AND THE FLYERS SCUM WILL GO RIGHT ON MOTHER PLUCKING WINNING; JUST AS I SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE, MY LOVELY GIANT GINA, and all other readers. SOSO-WEIN?, (Same-Old-Same-Old, What Else Is New)?

Everyone3 messing with me is a total piece of toilet stench times ten to the power of three million, and so are your moms, as without crappy upbringing, you would not be such total rotten filthy revolting monsters, it always has and will, take freaking two to tango dance, YO, and no one can accuse me of making that one up, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Let me get one big TRS in here today for all the RATS, EX-MAYORS, Tattle tails, and real/e-football players. Nick Cannon came to me in a powerful interaction again, and told me or better said, reminded me of a word for word conversation we had when he called me a long time ago and not the recent call at the beginning of this horrendous week, and taped me illegally on the telephone. It made no sense at the time, but he told me to shut my eyes back in 1980, and let him speak some magic words over the phone to me, and so I did just to play along with his game. LSS, it instantly 'tranced me out', and I was sitting in some weird place in Florida, and a real mean person stabbed me with a knife. I thought I had dreamed this awful nightmare, but it was not a fall asleep dream at all, he was messing with me. A large sign said some city, and then the word FLORIDA. Then as I lay in a pool of my own blood, feeling life literally slipping away from me. He materialized and touched me, and I instantly bolted up and then stood up, totally healed, yet in very soggy blood stained clothes. An instant later we were on Peninsula Drive in Babylon, New York. He showed me Zvonko's laptop invention with the distance delay satellite attachment modem, but to me it was just crazy junk. We entered a transdimensional duplicate home of my Uncle/Cousin Heinz Gottwald at the 175 address, but the street was all filled with many trees and had winds and curves, and looked absolutely nothing like the real area up on Long Island when I went up there to visit my peeps in waking world form on the previous two decades. The home was much larger and different as well, and we walked into the room behind my Uncle,s office room in 'real-waking-life' This was only a large closet in my world, but over here in this altered other part of the 5th dimensional hyperspace, it was a giant sized and quite colorful room. On a large jet black colored office desk, the strange Goliath sized laptop machine was sitting right at center position. Now I was suddenly forced to remember the 'MI APOLOGY SONG' by 'KING NEBNOOSHOO', it was right there, he had gone up to it, and not only yup to it, but 'UP TO IT' through negatively polarized space, or into the future. He kept doing some strange crap to the keys, and suddenly, the view went from 6 to 600, he added two zeros to the view-count. That is where the dream seemed to end, but now he and his thugs call and want it off the system. Well, that won't be a problem, it will be off in less than an hour. In fact, I am not sorry for the song I wrote, and I never will be, it was just a song, and everybody took it too freaking seriously. What I'd freaking give to have Zvonko's special ass laptop with his satellite reverse distance delay system attachment. Well, some things are not meant to be, girls, curls, superman, and horse jumps too. What a nasty fall, and how interesting it is that even superman and Dawn King can fall fro the great lofts of bliss. It can happen to any of us, at any time, and it could happen tomorrow, am UI right cousin?????

END:

No comments: