Monday, April 25, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 132

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 132
MONDAY EVENING 8:04 PM
APRIL 25, 2011
START:

Why can't you help me Sheriff Monks?????????????????? You look like such a nice guy on your website photo. Someone in your county just won't stop putting my system back on their address and time, and it is coming from 36th Avenue. Old blogs will reveal the details of just exactly how I was able to manage learning the other end of this source, with the A/B map and the yellow pages. It showed me where I am, and it was not here on 26th Street in Florida, but 36th Avenue, in San Mateo. I knew the machine had been fucking hacked up when I went to use it an hour ago, and the weather bug shit came up and froze and would not let me off or allow any other controls to work, so I shut hit the power off and fuck it, it is all backed up on disc, so screw these dirt bags. SHERIFF, WON'T YOU PLEASE ASK THESE NUT CASES TO LEAVE ME ALONE, T-H-A-N-K---Y-O-U.

If I did not know better, I'd fucking swear that they actually, for whatever stupid reason, are egging me on to tell what I rece3ntly unblocked and remembered, and I will not hand anyone what they want, it would be suicidal to tell this story.

Flyers never lose, just as I said GINA, AND AS LONG AND LING AS THEY HAVE ME TO FUCK WITH, THEY WON'T LOSE, and they will win that fucking STANLEY CUP. I have been fighting these no good DNA controllers of Naziland for too long now Mizz Karge Titanic, YO. I am not going to discuss that horrible scarey fucking closet. I remember it all now, Aunt Ruth Sharkington!!!!!!! Internet lies, sheeeeeeeit. First it shows Heinz never married my Aunt Ruth, and if this is true, where are my cousins Coral, Donald, Paula, Kathy, and Christine, you Boat-kisser Mister Jimmy,Dean???????????????? You all think you can get away with this nightmare shit, and you are so wrong. My father and his wild shit. I WON'T TELL IT, SCREW ALL OF U! Hands Jefferson is signing off, YO. Get me madder and what I will do will dwarf the betting your bippies, the quakes, the shakes, and fuck ups round the world and more. Keep fucking the shit with me.

Where is the fucking FBI? Don't you all know what I am capable of doing if provoked much longer, do you really want me to destroy this entire fucking solar system,, because I mother fucking will???????????????????

GINA, THE DOW WILL KEEP RIGHT ON GOING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND the FLYERS HICKEY GARBAGE TEAM WILL GO ON CHEATING THEIR WAY INTO WIN AFTER WIN AFTER WIN, HOLLOW CHEATED FUCKING VICTORIES. This entire thing is the sick game of a teenaged girl who just refuses to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any retard can read these 6 years of blogs and see this entire fucking nightmare ass story is totally true and totally real, folks, there would be nothing to be gained by this gigantic outlandish fabrication.

I NEED HELP FROM 2 MCDOWELL'S. One is the head of the freaking FCC, the other told me a powerful thing back in 1963 in Philadelphia, in the apartment of his mom, when he was just starting out as, no, not a carpenter or banker or time traveler, but a male nurse, right McKannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you told me this would all be done to me, and it IS being done to me; and then you wonder why I drove you nuts with Gaines fucking tape, sheeeeeit, you little prick head gun totting rapper thug you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going back to 1980 right now to give you the tape, this is where it all begins, today, tonight,m Sabrina Collinwood, before she and I were too happy to see it.


'''''''{{{{{{(((((END)))))}}}}}}'''''''

END:

No comments: