Thursday, April 21, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 129

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 129
KING NEBNOOSHOO BLOGS
TEOHIV/TMCAM
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
DATFILE: CH-129-042211.060
COPYRIGHT MWM/MWM 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Well peeps, here is what the shit is going on and it is an old freaking story, SOSO-WEIN, boring ancient bullshit, and a few other similar adjectives of synonymous crap would also apply if time permitted, on y it doesn't, YO.

Planes when I left the studio were around, and I think fucked with the electrical system of the area, I have a very special ear and memory, from my RPL days while operating duplication machines during electrical storms in the summer time in 1980, so I know (what) I know, and do not dare say 'THAT I KNOW' or 'THAT I AM', all though I did have the balls today to take something that belongs to Scylla, as she refused to hear me almost three years ago, and would not do HER own song here in this universe, so I did it with a little bit of lyrical rewriting for a male singer. Watch those journal tape seventeen eighty sixes Copyright Office, sheeeeeeeeeeit. How I remember the mighty Dawn-Marie King sliding the “S” word all the time back at the FBI-Sinatra address of Blueberry-ville, New Jersey.

Gina, I TOLD YOU, that as long as these mother fucking jerk offs have me to pick the fuck on and freaking endlessly viciously persecute so unrelentingly, THE DOW JONES WILL KEEP FOREVER MAKING NEW RECORD ASS HIGHS, AND KEEP GOING FUCKING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, AND ALSO THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS 'ICE LINGLONG FONDA JURY TEAM' WILL JUST GO RIGHT ON FOREVER CHEATING WITH WINS AND WINS AND WINS AND MORE WINS, FOREVER AND FREAKING ASS EVER AND EVER AND EVER; AND I AM RIGHT AND YOU AND THE ENTIRE PLANET SHOULD HAVE THIS KNOWLEDGE BY NOW, AS IT IS ON NERARLY SIX FUCKING YEARS OF MY BLOGS!!

Last night I fell into a very strange sleep and major wild dreaming-interaction. The great Sarah-Stacey Krassle showed me some wild incredible shit that took place first in 1966 in Princeton, New Jersey at the NJNPI, now defunct, and then we went up a ways but still quite a long time back from t his blogs' posting in late April of the year of 2011, MISTER CAMPING DOOMASSDAY PROPHET. Scylla laughed and told me that he loves HER with all of his heart and forgives him for doing this, Mister Camping, you cannot put HER in a box, no one can, not even THAT-BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! As for the wild 'dream', it is too powerful and between SSJK and me to be shared with this sick sinful world.

The chemtrails wipe out many things, voices being one of them. I hate having to sample my own self and let the computer sing. Chemtrails wipe many far greater peeps out, I still remember Whitney's version of the SSB, wow was that the quintessential ear punisher. Many say crack does this to peeps and she and crack are old and very good friends, still, SKYWITNESS and me both know what is really happening to peeps with all this fucking sky shit. We need no bricks falling on us. Whatever sinks your subs, floats your boats and pops your corn folks. For me, give me the truth and the reality of each situation, and do not sugar coat or rose color it up just to make it freaking pretty. You can laugh and say I'm a nut, but I know better, and so does the Roman Empire and Sigmund Freud. Oh well,, thanks to computers, the song got done, but still, I only wish I could sing like that, and so do lots of other chemtrail victims that did not leave large cities in the nick of time, and caught onto my message a little bit too freaking late. Oh well, SOSO. What really changes ever in this pitiful little ass hypersphere of the squared Astral Kalpa? There is something called the atom to hypersphere curve ratio, and in 2300, peeps look back at 2000 and laugh about so many things, unfortunately, I am one of them, me and my entire freaking family, right DJDS??????? So what is behind your story old fireman, I mean are you and her one and the same like Kent and Soup, and if not, then what are you trying to prove, D-bag? Quit infringing my copyrights Kev, YO!!!!

I will now TERMINATE MY TRANSMISSION, GOVERNOR MUSCLES!!!!

No comments: