Friday, April 8, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 118

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 118
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Last night after my blog posted up to two websites, my internet went down and could not be used as far as bed time for me which is 2 AM. It is now eight and a half hours later. I seem to have it back. When my cable peeps come out between 5-7 this evening, I will add this newest event to the list of my being fucked with. I also am showing them how my computer proves just who is doing this to me, so do not be shocked if I am, fucking murdered. I NEED HELP FBI, I NEED HELP FCC.

I fully expect problems at my job, things are exploding there, and I am going in late today on purpose to demonstrate that I am about to go to a lawyer and file individual charges against peeps here, enough is fucking enough.

I KNEW AFTER THE NIGHTMARES THAT THINGS WOULD BE EXTREMELY CATASTROPHIC FOR ME YESTRERDAY, AND THEN LAST NIGHT AROUND JUST PAST ELEVEN OR SO, MAJOR CRAMPS AND NMAJOR FUCKING DIAREEAK ALSO ENSUED, ASLLL PRECJURSERS OF SHITR, TOPTAL FJUCKING INDICATORS THAT THE FEDS DON'T CARE AT ALL ABVOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO CITIZENS ON THEIR ALL READY BALCK-SHIT LIST.

They reduced my hours again through the AARP, my tax refund will not be sent to me as it was supposed to be any time soon, because somebody went back in time just at the perfect time, and fucked shitr up so that I could not pay for my transdimensional song yesterday, and put an end to this horrible world, or at least put a huge dent in this wealthy big business WOMO system of fucking major enemies that all started swarming on me beginning on 08/15/1986. Nobody can believe that shit like this is all just naturally occurring, not and be rational. Anyway, we will see what happens when I tell Comcast that I plan to go to the FCC in person with my evidence that one of your large employees, Lenny McKinnon as I knew him, before the newest AKA jump-over, and sue the entire network for 50 billion dollars, unless this all fucking stops now, TODAY!!!!!!!!

I am going off to my evil diseased job now for three hours, I will be an hour late. I don't give a rats ass as I know things are going to blow up and I will be driving out and away from this diseased paradise that you doe doe birds here all refer to the as the state of Florida.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: