Friday, April 1, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 113

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 113
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
BLOG SUBTITLE 3: “DEATH HELL SIEGE CUBED”:
DATFILE: 040111.909
WORLD LABS SBT: OCTOBER 2295, CH-113-040111.909

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I named this a SAFE JOURNAL for two huge and quite obvious reasons, it is safer than what I used to have as it is posted up on the largest blogging website on the planet, at the internet address of www.blogger.com/. It is on other sites as well, but not all the blogs, however, one month is missing on the main site of blogger. This is when I took a major hack back in oh-nine in Hammonton, New Jersey, and ended up having my xcomputer serviced at a location not a half mile or even a quarter mile, from where Tom Reale molested me in 1970, in Ventnor, New Jersey. Go figure that nobody on this entire mother fucking planet cares or gives a shit. Go figure. Also, it is time to tell some real heavy mother fucking shit, this happens when THEY refuse to let up and persecute the living mother fucking shit out of me as they have done this day, 'MOUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING, NOONAN NIGHT'!!!!!!! All night here in this lovely fucking miserable ghetto-hood, it is blaring thumping fucking putrid rap shit, not music, it is total shit, kit has nothing at all to do with music, and just ask anyone in the mother fucking Julliard Music School in Manhattan, whether I am making this one up or not. One rotten lie, one shitty fucking lie, and as Jack McCoy would say after copying David Charles Roth on my bugged telephone, I end up with “credibility zero”. One miserable lie to save my fucking sanity about Sarah being on that miserable fucking bus that might on the twelfth of fucking cunt lap[ping July in 1970, when only her miserable 'QM' gang were on it, and she was not, “Quoddy-Mocker”. This was known by many local young men of the area and circa in time, whether they magically have managed to forget any of it or not, or taken any mysterious trips on mystery ships with Stacey freaking QQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!All things come first from above says the Holy Word, and this is quite true, colloquial as these words tell the full truth. In higher truth and reality, this 'gang' of lovely teenaged girls are known as the “VIQUEENAS”. Still, I never cared about ANY OF THIS IN THE NINETEEN-SIXTIES, NOR DID I KNOW OF 'THESE HIGHER TRUTHS' WHILE DREAMING IT WAS THE SIXTIES. And to think how angry I got at my poor pathetic mother in Somerdale, NJUSAESMWG in 1997, when she tried to tell me about her long walk to the grocery store in the same shopping center as the great all mighty dash-board auto-hackers, “HERMAN'S DELI”!!!!

I was going to open up the blog asking the FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND THE FBI, with or without the great Boswell Bradly's permission, but do not have to, as they seem to know when I activated this computer that I was fucking crying out for mother fucking help and necessary protection and fucking assistance, as instantly, many sirens are roaring all around the area, and the enemy thug Cannon-Rappers of the HOOD, all dispersed and broke off this fucking DEMOIC EVIL SATANIC ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!

Also, 20 or more chapters ago, I intentionally wrote back to back chapter numbers on two different blogs, one following the other, and thus, in truth, the one that repeats is really the next higher number, and thus, my first blog of this day is legitimately chapter number 112, with this 2nd blog today being #113, and not the STORE NUMBER of the great 1985 and the mighty CARL and DOROTHY, AKA and better SIR PRINCE named at the time, CALDOR!!!!!!!!!!!! As I speak, my dirt bag 'Cannonites' have resumed their position around my home, SO IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, AND I AM FOUND DEAD AND MURDERED IN HERE, WE ALL KNOW WHO THE FIRST SUSPECT IS, FBI, BACK BURNERS AND ALL. I did everything I could and that you told me in that interaction Nicky-Boy, and cannot remove that stupid fucking song, so live with it until I get my hacker over here, as if he cannot do it, it is up there for mother fucking life, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY, THE FLYERS WON, THE PHILLIES LOST, AND I ALL READY FUCKING KNOW THE DOW JONES IS UP AROUND NEAR TERM ALL TIME MOTHER FUCKING HIGHS, AFTER FLYING TODAY: JUST AS I SAID THAT IT WOULD, AND KNEW IT LONG BEFORE I EVER WOKE UP TODAY, MY GINA! As long as these vomit eating fart sniffing shit swallowing prick in the asses have me to play this endless unrelenting mother fucking game with, called 'PARALLEL EVENT TECHNOLOGY' OR (PET), this will never change or stop. It will just go fucking on and on and on and mother fucking on forever and forever, as I am being persecuted to my death by these quintessential mother fucking sleazebag dirt-ball cock sucking sewer scum slirpers, YO!!!!!!!! Maybe Spell Checker never fucking heard of the convenience store called, 7-11 back in the fucking sixties, speaking of pants on fire, and many other enemies, Robert McGuire being now these days just one of so very many quite dangerous fucking ones for me, BRAHHHH OX ONYX, UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will not sound very nice and pretty, and all the electric eels everywhere can go bite the dust and many examiners as well, not all of them, the one I spoke to in 2005 is very near and dear to my heart, she knew my hell was real and powerful, and that I needed their office and services for a lot more urgent matters than just financial shit. These trivial matters are for the low minded Trump's of the world, as a huge reality exists way beyond any of their tiny miniscule concepts of a tangible material world of the middle August Clubs of America, and with all of the clueless kids all notwithstanding. Physical DNA and diseases are indeed part of what runs in families, and I am not trying to be cute or nasty here, these are facts MAHM FRIDAY, and this blog now is focusing on facts, only the facts please, MAHM, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, now that the great Dawn has become dusk, and I am safe to tell things, you can 'bet your ass dream-fields Annie', I'll be doing just fucking that, starting with now and going on and on with numerous mother fucking other flogs that follow this fucking one, YO. Dawn was a lot more than she appeared to be. All of life in this world indeed is. I do not care if anyone ever reads this, or believes this, as this is why it is called my 'safe journal' now, and will go on with chapters in ascending numbers until I am removed permanently from this fucking diseased ass planet, from this diseased power hungry family of the great explorer and his great descendant, through many wild marriages, MISTER VASCO DA GAMA!!!!!!!!! Google this powerful dude up, YO, as this story does have a powerful ass beginning, and exactly 500 years before Misses Marola insisted that I do that stupid fucking school play in 1969. All things, and I SAID, AND I MEAN, A-L-L-----T-H-I-N-G-S happen because of huge reasons that lay hidden well behind powerful illusions and masks and in most cases, super wild ass carny shows of multiple dogs and ponies, tents, clowns, circuses, and those famous notes we all are hearing in our heads while reading these words right now, YO. Back now to Dawn-Marie King. She was a monster. She ruined my entire life. I gave her my soul and did more for her than any dude ever did for any female not their wife, in the fucking recorded history of this puny puke spinning planet. Dawn necver said or did any precise thing about herr cousin Mariah, to me at least, that I could ever go into a court of law and legallty swear to, so I won;t fuicking lie to yopu right now abnd say that she did, wexcwept for one horiffic time. This ocurred the day of nmy depaerture from NJUSAESMWG, and was 80% the reasobn for me leaving, as it was the definite proverbial camel back breaking fucking straw. She said and I quote, “You broke up Mariah Carey's parents, just as you are trying to break up me and Chicky”. This was a powerful ass total delusion on her part, both of these things. The first part, that marriage was rocky roads city at the time, and second, the day I would ever want Dawn as my woman, would be the day that the only thing left on this planet to love or fuck, would be an elephant with eternal diareah. However, Dawn said and did some things to me when no one was around to witness it, not Ann her mom, not Joe her brother, or any other family member in the New Jersey branches. These things will be told and discussed in real vivid detail, nothing will be spared, as she cannot hurt me, she died on New Years Day of Liver cancer, those holidays again, OYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: