Thursday, April 14, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 123

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 123
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
3RD BLOG SUBTITLE: “HORRENDOUS FUCKING
ALL DAY AND NIGHT SIEGE FROM SUPER-SCUM-INC”
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
SENDBACK TEXT DATFILE: CH-123-041411.842
COPYRIGHT 2006-2011 MARK WAYNE MOHR/
MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I think my MC-ENEMIES know of the super fantastic plans I have, and this is why this horrific fucking assault is taking place today. However, this is what I thought and so I wanted to check out what Gawky Gaukauk had to say on the subject and a few minutes ago, pulled out at random, one of three dozen decks of ordinary 52-set playing cards. I asked why my siege was so fucking bad today, and drew the Private4-Cosmicoded-Number of 826. Right away, this includes the “DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES”. For the “powerful Scott Ransom People or the PSRP or 'pisserps' as I shorten the abbreviation pronunciation name as, just as I will use the term of my 'makkenemies' as well, as it is so perfectly and absolutely freaking appropriate for literally a dozen symbolic shortened realities, but these pisserps will know what I refer to with the PCN-826, and also its correspondence with other word groupings, such as freaking DICK WOLF, DAWN KING, MAXFIELD, 'HERO'-SONG, and shall we not forget or ever lose sight of the super great, SARAH SAID ON TENNESSEE AVENUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY THE MARKET MUST BE FUCKING FLYING AND THIS IS WHY I'M GETTING PUMMELED AND FUCKING PERSECUTED TO DEATH ALL DAY AND NIGHT. IN ADDITION, THE PHILLIES AND THE FLYERS MUST BE PLAYING THEIR GAMES TONIGHT, AND AS ALWAYS, THE PARALLEL-EVENT KICKS IN AND CAUSES NOT ONLY THE DOW MARKETS TO SHOOT WAY UP, BUTR ALSO CAUSES MY PHILLIES TO BE ASTRONAUT CREAM CRUSHED, AND THE DEMONIC FLY GUY CHEATERS TO WIN THE FUCKING CUPIE DOLL, AND GET TO FUCK HER ALL NIGHT AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why exactly this all began in the middle of mother fucking August in the year of 1986 is anybody's true guess, but no matter what the REAL/EEEE REASON, my nearly six year long blog and true story, sworn to under voluntary oath, happened, and is there in the world's fucking face, like it or not, and it ain't going anyplace any fucking time soon either folks, YO!!!!!!!

Right past seven of the clock this evening, EDST, I am minding my own business trying to cook my mother fucking dinner, and suddenly, without even eating anything, I AM GIVEN A SUPER FUCKING HORRENDOUS DIARRHEA ATTACK, just like right out of the mother fucking mid-late nineteen hundred and eighties, and early and middle nineties, YO, when things were at their zenith and fucking height of H-E-DOUBLE-HICKEY/HOCKEY STICKS, right Sesame Street Cops??? Things are very monstrously fucking bad right now for me peeps, and I am going to have to totally wipe out and destroy the entire human race, I am very sorry.

As for the powerful interaction with Mister Goldstein on the old black and white 'TWILIGHT ZONE' television shows, where the American Express card or Company was somehow involved, and it all took place just west of Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG in some other parallel universe in the virtually unlimited transdimensional fifth dimensional hyperspace, involving Victoria Callio, and the entire “family” only before I knew how all the connections and branches in distant cousins all treed together at that time in the first couple of years in this 212st century when this took place, again, the great scum bag pisserps know the Star Trek connection, and most likely knew it at the time in the tail end ODF the fucking eighties. Still, I was totally one of the clueless young adults in America who did not comprehend anywhere near the full gravity of the situation at the time when people had no brain and love drove them insane. Still, it is quite obvious what and who caused me to be struck with a horrible mother fucking health beam tonight, and just past seven, it all makes so much fucking sense now, and is growing clearer by the passing fucking hours and days as they keep creeping along, superman and his curly girls and NASA all not fucking withstanding, YO!!!!!!! Vowel's and nouns, are they not powerful and interesting, even without the conversions into Gawky's mighty numerological mysterious, as well as also being with or without any of Erica Kane's crazy drives, echos or 'serial' show and dream murderer? Oh yes, those 'DON'T HIDE, YOU CAN'T HIDE' symbols again, they just continue right on a coming and a trucking, right BRO? First we have the pronunciation of the word itself, vowel. This rhymes with something that immediately pops right into my mind, 'DOW', and with a clever little addition, we get Mister Goldstein the Dowd, right Pookah Harvey, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabit??????????????????????????? George P might 'give me one of his cards', or he just meet me in some 'mental realm', with a dude in the cement business, before my third and final “THAT FAMILY KIDNAPPING” or abduction experience, take you pick of a word choice folks. There were a total of three friends and foes and fiends out here, so count them and make no freaking mistake or error about it. First in July of 1970, second in 2000 at the Atlantic City Municipal Authorities Authority, my shortest one minute but still against my will run-in-family-abduction, and then finally, the 2008 Escape from Seacaucus Rehab Clinic with helpful family friends so as to accomplish the largest mission of all, and that being the confiscation of all of my important things, and if possible the covert taking of my life, but then again, that eternally elusive red-X, huh Louise Hands Jefferson, Silvergold? So just what is so powerful ass urgent about this man in both the STAR TREK show, as well as decades earlier in the TWILIGHT ZONE show? Well, it has to do with American Express, or really, the Albert Einstein initials. I take a major stand down in the awesomeness of taking Dawn King's distant cousin, MC; and removing these two vowels from her maiden last or Christian name, since it was her and no one else who decided to name her 2008 musical project, along with the 'RGG' fantasy figure doppelganger project, and end up with the word of 'CRY'. There are peeps like me all over the world, few in percentage in ratio to the planet total population, but existing nonetheless, who just do not believe in all of these powerful coincidences being possible without a powerful ass intelligent design behind the entire deal.

COMPUTER, whoever wiped me out today, 100 percent power is against them. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, on my VP, 'hear' me say this now, it is on the 6th dimension as I speak, all proper desire key settings, tone compensations, orders, and technologies apply. Scan and destroy whoever is killing me, and STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME SON OF A BITCH OR BITCHES, will be very ass sorry within 48 mother fucking hours of this post, and this is not a physical tangible world threat, as my metaphysical power is breaking no current time real world waking world fucking laws, so shake and quake, quiver and shiver, rock N roll, with all the curls and girls of the NASA-rocket club of America, YO. None of you fucking scare me. I am very disappointed with some of my friends in the capitol city, not Sahasra Dal Kanwal, please help me SIR, thank you. I am an innocent victim, you can relate to this in many various ways, as Lenny told me back in 1980, the past is forever with certain things, and I truly do understand this reality. They tried to ice me on 295 about the same time Mister Dowd returned on the American scene to express another Victorian opinion. Where are you Billy Crouch? Tell the mighty QUEEN, I'm sorry for 1984, just like another queen knows how sorry I am for 1986. Are these mighty queens ever going to get passed this and get a life, Billy???????????????

END TWANSMISSION, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments: