Saturday, April 9, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 120

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO
CHAPTER 120
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE:
CH-120-040911.463
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
BLOG 3RD SUBTITLE: SATURDAY UTILITY SIEGE LIVES ON 601.

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

To use the forward and mortal language of the human awake world, I came out of a horrendous nightmare at fucking just shy of half past fucking ten this morning. I went to blog the nightmare, and the computer modem of the great COMCAST CABLE COMPANY was all fucked up, AGAIN. Either NICK is doing this peeps, or COMCAST is fucking with me for other reasons that I have no clue to, it is one or the other, there is no mother fucking option three or four or five, and etcetera. As they told me to do, I unplugged the unit for a while and plug it back in and then it reboots, but I know you are doing this to me Ninny McKannon. Where is your old girl friend from 'citizens band' with those nice letter initials, transferred like you with World-Lab-Teck?????????????????? You know you fucking son of a snake bitch, I know about all the same technologies that you do, and I will soon prove to the residents of Planet freaking Earth that IAD control is real and being used on all of us continually, you prick eating pile of shit, you and all your fire-mall buddies from my newest nightmare you just engineered, you fucking ass freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME ROBERT MCDOWELL, FCC, WHERE ARE YOU? WHY WON'T YOU LET ME FUCKING PROSECUTE THESE MISERABLE DISEASED JOHNNEY FASTER MOTHER FUCKING JERK OFF DICK IN THE MOUTHS???????????????????????????

Every Saturday now, they illegally interrupt my fucking service that I pay for, put me back on 36trh Avenue, and get Scott ass free away with it. Is this fair, kind sir?

The nightmare interaction was beyond horrible, and took place back in New Jersey, in a parallel universe where the thugs I have to deal with here at the HARVEST on 25th and Orange, were all my bosses at the security company where I used to be employed at. Ninny was there along with the real DEEDEE, two dudes under total IAD-CONTROL unless they have been 'connected up' directly, and this can mean anything anyone would want to translate it into. We all have times where we wonder why peeps are doing shit to us, and it makes about as much sense as nothing, and you all know I am being straight and on the fucking level with you here, so don't one of you lie and comment that I'm bull fucking shitting when you know fucking better, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am growing tired and weary of being picked up by this shit head bully and lifted off the ground, first the Lakehouse-36, and now this shit that I crashed out of at 10:30, what is this, January fucking 29th all over again in the reverse meridians? Why is this number so important yo you BEGTQ??????????? This dude then proceeds to tell me and I quote, “You never liked me”. I kept telling him this is total nonsense and that I never had any treason to dislike you all though you have done so much shit to me. I was raised to give peeps all the benefits ODF the doubt. I had weird parents, but good honest parents who believed either in the good book, the golden rule, or just the old fashioned June Cleaver fifties value system. Take your mother fucking pick, as my dad was no religious believer, and told me it was all a huge hoax, and I would not accept that back then, but realize now the TRJUE POWER OF PARLOR TRICKS, MIRACLES, AND NEW CULTS THAT GROW TO EPIC PROPORTIONS VIA THE USAGE OF MIRACLES. Even the great Pope uses this as a spiritual yardstick for measuring out who to make a saint out of or who to you know what, I am correct “Miss Chilli 601 radio”?

SOME MOTHER FUCKER DID NOT LIKE BLOG SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 119 VERY MUCH, that much is quite obvious and should be to a mentally challenged child, let alone a normal grown freaking adult, YO.

And think of this peeps, that is only the surface scratched peach shaved fuzz off of a HMS Macy-Titanic Ocean liner sinking iceberg, so please don;t lift that up. What is it about these two that they enjoy lifting up so many things? After-all, there is me on two occasions, large ships in great spirit-world cities, and so I wonder and ponder, not wander, prior blog typo or mind-hack, but really, shit man, what a mystery, huh 70-Captain????????????????????????????

Obviously my CIVIL, HUMAN, and CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS mean nothing to anyone who is supposed to be protecting its fucking citizens from abuses. You know it is funny there, Lads and Lassies and Labradors, I mean sheeeeeeeit, all this time I have been telling the world how PC has ruined my life and how it is all part of them knowing my dirty little two secrets/problems, and using them against me, and I must admit that I commend Mister Wolf for growing up and realizing that peeps can change, and when forced to adapt, do indeed adapt, and that many circumstances beyond control indeed do happen to peeps, gee thanks for realizing that after pounding me for a couple of fucking decades, but anyway, without PC, (POLITICAL CORRECTNESS), how long as being the way they were back in the 'GOOD OLD DAYS' of sex, drugs, and rock-N-roll? Not very fucking long, right??????????? So for every downside, there is a major upside, so I say today to SATAN, and the evil world he controls, HA-HA-HA-HA-HA----HA-HA mother fucking germ swallowing 'cunt rapper'!!!! Let us shoot at the moon dreaming Jed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or we can shoot as the super-moon, but in any case, the nightmare was so horrible that I am now in a super fucking pissed off mood, and combine that with the modem hack attack, Stacey freaking Lattisaw attack, and I am fit to be roped and tied and arrested, David Roth. So how close is this particular universe to unfolding the way it did when the dudes on the bull horn arrested us out there near Newhell? Thank you for protecting me DEEDEE my lovely big black birds, or trying to. I cannot believe the bright-lighters attacked me again so quickly after blogging my freaking chapter 119 just hours ago. I do not 'dislike' any of you, so stop freaking picking me up and either choking me or telling me stupid ass things. You dislike yourselves, you have to. After-all, how can pigs enjoy wallowing all around in their stinky ammonia pig shit, one might wonder or wander? Well, my philosophy on that, is that there is the conscious and the unconscious levels of awareness, not only with humans, but any one celled creature on up to the most advanced possible form of so called 'life' or Astral-Dreamdowners.

Take that for whatever it is worth, and remember that it is only my way of seeing the truth here. We all have good and bad in us, as carbon interaction transfers the energy reality of polarities of negative and positive, into evil and righteousness. It is human arrogance to think that anything lies beyond this.

I AM NOW GOING TO TERMINATE this TRANSMISSION, ARNIE-GOV-SIR, YO!

No comments: