Friday, April 29, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 137

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 137
WLSBT-DATFILE: CH-137-042911.875
TEOFIV/TMCAM
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2011-MWM/MWM
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Major unnatural events are happening all around me, but this is nothing new at all for me, it is an infinite situation, as the source of it is indeed infinity, and has no more to do with space-time-mind worlds other than the fact that these are the mirrored reflections and dream-downs of the Astral Plane.

I have a new mini-droid situation and have had it for several weeks now, and it was not like this before at any time in Florida, and since I've been here more than a full year now, I know every month of pattern in weather as well as insects and pestilence sent by who else but Diana's wonderful brother. This is only the very beginning. At ten in the morning back on the 27th, my watch was destroyed, or so I thought. I put new batts in it, dropped it on the floor to shock it on three separate occasions, and nothing. UI put it away. I checked it and tried to make it work until I noticed today when I went to gfo over to the Saint Lucie County Sheriff's Office on Midway Road around just past one this freaking afternoon, boom , the watch suddenly sprang back to life, for absolutely no apparent reason at all. Still, this is nothing, you have not heard anything yet peeps. As soon as I reset the watch to the correct time, and while I was moving the hands around the face, it passed half past three, and boom, out of the blue came more memories of many things, including the '333' number which most likely only a few people on this planet know about, and that's the freaking way it will stay, BRO. Then Diana spoke into my mind and said in that adorable voice of hers that the United States Copyright Office still has the tape of to this day from somewhere in 1988, and told me that she was lying to me the other night about not doing something, I cannot tell the blog more than this, but the news tonight confirmed that she was playing her normal game that all powerful goddesses love to play, but that is nothing, Detective Brightlawns, NOTHING. I had no idea that I was confusing blocked powerful memories of the past with recently occurring vivid dreams. It seemed to all begin when I made a second contact with the machine part of the mental JS realm of the wabbit cement business, right lady, whoever you are??????????????????????????? All my blogs may have to come down soon, including all my U-Tube garbage. I cannot risk having SSJK angry with me, and with good cause. Speaking of Copyrighted tapes of those times and days, David Roth made mention of a strange parallel situation, only this is another area, and another bay, and yes, other weeds. Still, I will not risk placing my my teen queen in any risk of problems, so now my plans have altered. I most likely will just do what I told Eddie Muscles at my old job I was gonna do, and go do private security work over in hazardous parts of the world, and then vanish out of sight for about 70-150 years, and when I come back, all this fucking shit will be over and gone, and so will all these damn secrets. I could always claim I am in with Mizz-UmWell and doing a huge monster ass fiction story, but a real super zealous prosecutor looking to make a name for his or her self might just do the Dawn-Marie King table deal, so forget it, Atlantic City Expressway accidents in any and all dimensions and parallels all notwithstanding, YO. Diana informed me that I have several new degrees from the Teck Bay Mystery School, and that I was correct, this all went down on the Astral Plane and I remembered this back in my dream here when I was dreaming it was watch stop nightmare day. But when something like this happens, be it my last birthday, or nearly 5 months in the negative spaces, it is because the great MILLIONTH-COUNCIL is active and doing their dancing and their Valerie Bertrinelli thing, skinny or fat, as this is meaningless in higher reality where anyone simply is whatever they think they are instantaneously. Lightning Goddesses have fantastic senses of humor, I have learned this the hard way, and do not even care what happens ever, this is no more than a super cool video game to them, and they are literally the human joysticks, we won't say tools as 25 years has indeed now come and gone, right Library of Congress?

A large part of the distant future has followed me back here and has propagated and left few paper trails for their offspring to ever really follow any of this. Still, STM is the power behind all of this wild maze, there simply is never any way of getting around this truth and reality.

Tonight, I took a nasty hood-siege, but that is all par for the course, Tiger. Go get him. Girl that is, not woods, test pressings, or any other garbage of the EW. So one minute I am OK and the next minute, let's dine the fucking bastard out to the media, oh well, what can anybody do when nobody has a clue? The only one who remembers as much as me, is Paula, and that is only IMHO.

So this old hiding ever seeing non weed sucking new shoe is gonna sign off for right now. I was only getting my own background report folks. The Housing Authority insists on this. The only way to save up top leave Florida with all my stuff is to live cheaper and save whatever I can. All this internet shit is gonna be history and get removed very soon. BE CAREFUL 333. WOLF is onto you. Do you really think all this is random, PK, not Todd Reality Ransom??????????

Let me END TRANSMISSION, folks!!!!!! THAT'S ALL WARNER WABBITS, WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

No comments: