Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 127

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 127
8:20 PM, TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011

BEGINNING:

Starting at 7:25 this evening, I fell under a fucking death siege from my WOMO enemies.

It is quite obvious for the mother fucking record, who is doing this, and why. It all began after I came back from wherever I was on and before the 15th of August in 1986. It all seems to be totally connected with the Philadelphia Flyers Hockey fucking garbage team, as well as the Dow Jones Stock Market, as I have stated and proclaimed right along. Obviously a game is going on tonight, and this will be game three in the fucking playoffs. My electronic fucking shit is being totally hack ed and fucked with Robert McDowell, please try and help me if you can, in any event, it will be a 2-1 series with the cheating fucking Flyers ahead in a few hours, that is fucking certain.

When my hacker friends take care of business later this week on Thursday afternoon, do not be fucking surprised if the entire planet Earth and seven plus billion [persons are all dead and gone forever. UI warned your fucking asses to fucking to leave me the shit alone you jerk off mother fucking scum bags. I do not claim to understand what has taken place for nearly 25 years, but it appears I do remember more than anyone else involved, so I am ahead of the game a little bit, for all the good it does me after things all blow apart on Thursday when I leave the fucking recording studio. You all had your fucking chance, and up blew it, dirt bags. No one can suffer throughout forever and not fucking strike back.

ENDING: '4-REAL/EEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

No comments: