Thursday, April 14, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 122

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 122
TEOHIV, TMCAM, WLSBT-DATFILE:
CH-122-041411.597.555555555555
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
BLOG SUBTITLE #3:
“ANOTHER MORNING DEATH-HELL-SIEGE FROM WOMO”

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I was awakened with an extremely sore throat, one of the many physical symptoms of CHEMTRAILING IN WHATEVER AREA THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN, ALL FREAKING-ASS NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW, IT IS FUNNY. I HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION THAT IF I SHOULD PRINT IT, IT WOULD TOTALLY DISRUPT THE ENTIRE GLOBAL SOCIETY, OVERNIGHT. Yet they still keep this fucking shit going.

I COULD PRINT UNPRINTABLE THINGS, yet they still keep this fucking shit going.

I COULD DO A MONSTER ASS THING AT A LOCAL RECORDING STUDIO, BRING A SONG FROM ANOTHER PARALLEL UNIVERSE OVER TO HERE, WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM CAPTAIN KIRK, STAR TREK, OR HIS MAGIC MIRROR-MIRROR OTAMMIC SPOCK AGONIZER DEVICES, yet they still keep this fucking shit going.

THEY TOTALLY KNOW THAT ALL OF THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FREAKING TRUE, UNLIKE ANY AVERAGE PERSON WHO IS MERELY JUST STUMBLING INTO MY NON-SUZIE QUATRO BLOG, so this insists by any logic imposed on this situation on the only one possible reality with all of this, and that pertains to all of fucking this, and that is, that these WOMO dirt bag scum sucking stick chewers are NOT HUMAN or said better, IN THE ILLUSION THAT APPEARS ALL AROUND US WAKING-WORLD MORTALS, THESE ARE SOME TYPE OF ELEVATED-SPECIES. Doctor Bruce Goldberg, the great 'nineties new-age author', thinks of them as really just “US”, but in our advanced and yet to be, or FUTURE state of awareness and existence in physicality, and really, if thought about in any depth and detail, is really not all that dissimilar from the old Chinese ancient wisdom's from the great 'Book of Changes' known as the I-Ching. Seriously folks, they know I could say and print totally unprintable and un-say-able shot, yet they don;t ever stop egging me mother fucking on, and even egging me on to end the entire world, which later on, just a few days from now, at a local studio, I can do, simply by6 bringing home a CD, and recording and transferring these electronic freaking signals onto an old analog style recording medium; a cassette deck. One simple taping from a song from a parallel universe, and this entire world goers kaplooey. They can think this is a joke from here to Wave Heights, am I right Sheriff Greg Monks, sir, of San Mateo County, Cali????????????

Before I left for work, I was pounded and bombarded with crash level loud private aircraft, and when I exited my door to get into my mother fucking automobile to go to my freaking job, the chemtrails were all over the sky. It was monstrous and horrendous, and this was a vicious attack straight from fucking SATAN AND HELL ITSELF, straight from 36th Avenue, and Saint Nicholas Antimatter. So laugh this one off LEE, stairs and all. This tells me the entire population of this sick diseased world will be better off in a few fays when I blow it all up. Look peeps, I've freaking taken more than any of all of you, all put together could even have taken, and for a solid quarter century, and was choked in agony years before that, and now this entire world is gonna be totally wiped out and destroyed FOEREVER. I do not apologize for this, either. The entire past multi-millennia, you all owe me for anyway, as if I had not talked Scylla out of it, none of this shit would have been permitted to go on all this time, but 'because I loved her cousin Diana', she agreed to spare things, because I asked her too, YO. Now all I have are ingrates and pigs snorting all around me, so fine, bye-bye to your whole damn world very soon. VERY SOON. You all had your freaking chance, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ceeya.

The GAWNUM was queried about another David smith, each from quite similar sounding areas too. I asked why he seemed to hate me so much. The cards came out the electrical number of 27, producing the PCN number 275. Is that so far fetched an answer, Julia Hoffman, or White, or Nichols, or Mariloo? So what is really in a name or a name-number, Mister Shakespeare? The 46th Psalm in the Holy KJV Bible has the word 'SKAKE' in its '46th' word, and the word 'SPEARE' in its '46th' from the last verse word. This was all penned in 15-46, in a collaborated effort with Billy Shakespeare and the great King James, so why not laugh this one off along with your wonderful family descendants, Mister Vasco Da Gama, SIR!!!!!!! Watch out for the flying glass GAB. Funny-Funny Sheila Franklin. Unfathomable, from here all the way over to the mighty Indian River freaking County, Florida, USAESMWG, BRO.

It is my sincere hope and wish that the twisted evil MILLIONTHYP-COUNCIL do not force me to shout the words MICK-PAINT over and over, back in 1983 in an old blue 'Nunngan' all bugged up by both me as well as the NSA/BFA system, and analog record some transdimensional music. You will never know how beautiful your song is MC. If I ever posted it, the world WILL end. You know that more than anyone else. You remember how scared you were on those few times when you got a glimpse of 'that other side', at such a tender age, so tell me, am I being “Pennock Perfectly Accurate”, or not, BEG? This now terminates Today's whittle wabbits twansmission.

No comments: