Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 134

SAFE JOURNAL-CHAPTER 134
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
SBT-DATFILE: 042611.742
COPYRIGHT 2006-2011-MWM/MWM
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

NASTY FUCKING SKY SIEGE, again today, nasty ass chemtrails were bad all day, worse however this morning here in fucking Fort Pierce, Florida, and still going strong in the western skies, even during a small thunderstorm. As long as these cock sucking mother fucking ass hole jerk off bastard scum bag shit eating sons of bitches have me to pick on and persecute, THE DOW WILL GO UP AND UP AND UPASND UP. And the PHILADELPHIA FLYERS ICE TEAM SPELLED LING OR LONG HENRY FONDA, WILL JUST KEEP RIGHT ON WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, ENDLESSLY.

Told you everybody, just as I have told you all this for six straight mother fucking years. Am I wrong anybody, if so, prove me fucking wrong. This is all I ever asked Clarence Harris or Robert Andrews to do in the fucking nineties, and THEY COULD NOT EVER DO IT, and it pissed them all fucking off.

I will not tell the secret no matter what you fucking do, and only I am getting the messages so no one else believes you either, WOLF WOLF WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for other stuff, I am packing up the house tonight, and will be moving in thirty-six days, back to New fucking Jersey. Fuck all of you.

MAJOR TWISTERS, VOLCANOES, STORMS, WILDFIRES, FLOODS, DROUGHTS, EARTHQUAKES, HURRICANES, AND NATURAL DISASTERS, AS WELL AS PLANE AND HELICOPTER CRASHES WILL BE HAPPENING LEFTR AND RIGHT ALL AROUND US ALL OVER THE NEXT 3-6 MONTHS, SO MARK THESE WORDS DOWN TOO, yo!!!!!

You'll be very fucking ass sorry for all of this Jack Wino Chappaquiddick MCGUIRE!!!!

END TRANsmission: “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” on MR101 VS--and STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me DIANA my baby blond love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: