Monday, April 11, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 121

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 121
WLSBT-DATFILE: CH-121-041111.613.55
COPYRIGHT MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN/
TRUE IDENTITY OF MWM ONLINE ALSO © 2006-2011
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, BINTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
BLOG SUBTITLE #3: “IT SEEMS OLDER THAN THE OCEANS”

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I went to my job this morning, and was greeted by a roaring fairly low helicopter on a basic directional heading of southeasterly, as I walked in the front door to the Harvest at 25th and Orange Avenues, in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG, at the dot of 10 AM EDST. Their website address is www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and contains my revolving 'every-third-time' photo on the main freaking page. This whirlybird bird was somewhat the appearance of a Coast Guard chopper, but could not swear to it in a court of law, I knew it was for my benefit, as this has been going on since August 15th of 1986, and seems to me now to be older than the hills and the seas, MISTER Terry-Hit-Song-74-Jackson. When I clocked out for the day at two of the clock Post Meridian, nasty thick evil demonic CHEMTRAILS were and still are, all over the skies directly above both ME and THE AREA KNOWN AS FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA. WHERE IS YOUR VIDEO CAMERA RIGHT NOW, OLD PAL ON U-TUBE, 'SKYWITNESS'? Why not come over and FILM THIS HORROR ASS SHOW, MY FRIEND, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The joke is on all of this WOMO disease anyway, YO. All of the wasted effort to travel around the 5th dimension using PAULA KING-STM-TECK, or really her own version of its application as a DOMINANT-TYPE- THREE-EXPLORATRON, WELL, SOME OR REALLY QUITE A LOT HAS PAID OFF FOR HER AND SO SPECIAL WONDERFUL ASS FAMILY. STILL, NOT THIS TIME, BRO. NOT THIS TIME, SIS!!!!!!!!!!!! What you caused to happen on several occasions with me through and via my own cousins is shameful, reprehensible, despicable, abominable, deplorable, evil, vicious, monstrous, atrocious, and demonic. How is my OBB doing, is he still alive? Do you still keep in touch, if so, would you tell him to give me a jingle-toot, Nick and your 'wovewee-daut' have my number. Tell him I am sorry for Thanksgiving Day a long time ago, and paid for it with my blood many times over, but then, you did not come off totally squeaky clean, and this is why I never was taken to that horrendous place with the loud buzzers. Still DJDS might have that tape tucked away so secretly. Why not ask him, again, Lenny has his information. He knows all about all of us, as do you my giant Paula. I will never ever forget you, you lovely giant goddess you; and I know you will not forget me either. Still Dawn and Lisa are filthy mouthed liars and we both know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see that HAIR will never not be part of my life's equation, huh Sally and PAUL. Probably, this is the reason for the attack today, by the filth-bag twisted Satanic MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES (MO) today. They have been using health and utility siege recently, and now have switched the fucking persecution of me back to an aerial assault and pummeling. Yes, this explains the horrendous freaking nightmare that woke me up at just shy of half past 10 on Saturday morning, where I was back at my old job, guarding the shit hole called Cifaloglio of Folsom, New Jersey. So how full of shit am I, 'US © Office', you have the other 'wake up juice' commercial down there, or should I remember now as a freaking Floridian to say, “UP THERE”, BRO????????????? Well, this is no more than a tired old Geritol reiteration, but still I'll refreakingpeat myself aniwho, and say, MI STORY TELLS ITSELF, especially the last (36) months, and so I wish to thank, quite sincerely, the great plotter of miseries, Lenny McKinnon, AKA or ALSO-KNOWN-AS {{{{{{{(((((''''Nottheholderupperofanysevenelevenstores'''')))))}}}}}}}.

I could make this a long blog, but have no intention of letting a bunch of total butt-wipes, waste my afternoon. Screw all of these rotten people. I can look at myself and comb my hair or shave and not be totally nauseated by what stares back. Physical ugliness may be there, but I am talking about what is inside the spirit. At least I have not spent the past half century figuring out how to totally destroy, wreck, and ruin an innocent freaking persons' fucking life. You will all answer to the great Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle someday. All but two of you, as one is HER, and one is Maryloo, without the blue skies, thanks to what me and my U-Tube pal know about, and so many others also, YO. Bye-Bye.

END TWANSMISSION SILWEE WABBIT, WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Here I am Governor, terminate me, IF YOU CAN. I just deposited my refund check, shake-quake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave me alone and I will not do the 'Dawn Tables' Unthinkable, and we can all forget about hyperspace and Indian River county, YO.

No comments: