Saturday, February 7, 2009

AND AGAIN I TOLD U GINA AND I WAS RIGHT

“AND AGAIN I TOLD U GINA, AND I WAS RIGHT”
T/T/W/M an all other subtitles that apply
Datfile: 020709.851~~~~~Beginning Transmission:


Yes my arm breaker Gina, my beautiful queen of the nineties, TOLD U. Bt them hurting and persecuting me starting at 2 or 3 or sl Friday afternoon, right up through the time I went 2 bed today after coming home from a grueling work shift, with and without the F letter in shift, this is how THEY cheated their way into a score and a win. First their evil DOW JONES rallied both Thursday and Friday, on some of the most powerfully negative economic news ever released 2 the street, which makes the sense of nothing times infinity. Then, after this moUrning’s freaking major brutal and monstrous sky attack on me on my trip home from work, TRINITRAIL and all, natch, I would have bet the house and the farm and borrowed mob monies without so much as batting an eyelash, that the Flyers Cheaters of the ICPE CLUB, would win their afternoon freaking game today, and they did, 4:3. They will go right on forever and ever WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, AND THE DOW JONES WILL KEEP GOING RIGHT ON UP AND UP AND UP FOREVER AND FOREVER AND FOREVER, just as long as they have me 2 endlessly persecute, pummel, mess with, and destroy, decade after decade after decade. These motherfucking jerk offs have ruined my entire adult life, and not one son of a bitch wants 2 help me in the least 2 get justice 4 all of this, as they do not want 2C a successful lawsuit literally cripple the global economy and quadruple the National deficit with my winning jury award that would eventually come through, even if it took 5, 10, even 15 or more years of serious litigation.

I talked on this moUrning’s blog about the truth of the forces of universal polarity, all is in a perfect and precise balance. Lawtronics in the 7th dimension demand this perfect balance. It is simply not an option. Let me tell U now what Ed Himacane plans 2 do. He is going 2 help me find a fresh out of law school eager 2 make new case law, a young and aggressive lawyer that wants 2 risk it all so that after one case, he/she can retire 2 the islands, a billionaire at 28, if my enemies want 2 avoid the embarrassment of a world televised super trial that will make the OJ case comparatively seem like a kangaroo court at summer camp. And settle 4 one quarter of a 200 billion dollar suit. My lawyer and I can then each split up the 50 and have a quick 25 B$ settlement . Should they choose 2 go ballsy about it and risk all the filth that will B bound and destined 2 come out with a long and drawn out dirty nasty trial fine, so B it either way, and I will get the full $200,000,000,000.00 2 split with the lawyer and his team. They have no clue how much evidence is in safety boxes in banks, as well as buried deep in pine forests from years ago in strong boxes impervious 2 weather and guaranteed 100 years to last in perfect condition. I started burying stuff as early as 1988m, I saw all of this coming, maybe not clearly and totally the way I now do, but enough so as 2 start burying the evidence deep and safe, at 3AM on drizzly foggy mornings. Ed says within 6 months he will find me this lawyer, in exchange, he will get 10% of my part of the jury award, hope he knows what 2 do with 2 and a half billion smacks. This is known as a legal finders fee, and making an offer 2 a lawyer 2 represent a client on a perfectly legal matter, violates no cannons of legal ethics nor any criminal laws of this land. As I’ve been saying all along, Morianity insists on few things, one is however WE ALWAYS KEEP STUFF TOTALLY L-E-G-A-L, BR!!!!!!!!!! So now U all, fiends and friends alike, Morians and Lessians alike, can all know my plan, and it was all set into motion Friday with Ed when he was over zooming in all over my uncle Heinz Gottwald’s old stomping grounds, B4 both he and his wife who was my aunt Ruth or my mother’s cousin, maybe she really was my 2nd cuz, I was told 2 address them as Aunt and Uncle as a youth, but aniwho, and between this, zooming around the old stomping grounds of the Senior Vice President of the Chemical national Bank and personal friend of the President of Germany, and cheating to get the markets to rally up the last 2 days of last week on all the worst economic street news possible, as well as get a cheated Flyers win, AGAIN, this is basically the story of my most recent hellish and horrific death siege from the WOMO-BRIGGER-CULT, and THAT-FAMILY from 16 miles up north on the other side of the isle. Sir, do U own the company, dick in the mouth Frank McDowell Callio? The dude I work with gave me a precise project design that shows how they do all their electronic harassments 2 me, the jamming, the breakings, the annoying sounds, the cut offs, all of it, cove agency parlor tricks, all meshed and married together with fortune 50 powerful world owners and top Masonic forces, the WOMO, or ‘WORLD-OWNER’ - ‘MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-ORGANIZED-TRASH-AGAINST-MICHAEL-MOUNTAINPEN’ (World Owner-Milituforce-Otammites). I have been forced 2 suffer with this shit 4 (23) years or so, and even B4 that, they poison monoxide murdered me while I was asleep; in my home at 134 Norris Avenue, in Atco, NJUSAESMWG.

Yes Rog, I played a game today, or really, 4 games, it takes 4 games on average watching all 3 parameters, or 12 parameters 2 signal a game. I made 13 units after being stopped out. Om nickel red chips this is a nice 65 dollars, pays 4 the trip and a little bite 2 eat. But the green chip quarter level would have placed 5 times this amount into my pocket, $325.00. And the black buck chips or 100’s would have brought as cool 1300 smacks of winnings in, a nice whittle side action 4 a Saturday. Me, I would B happy playing one game 4 days and making 5 grand a month, I am not greedy. If this average of 3-7K monthly on single black, is not enough 2 keep me living in whatever style I would choose, there is always the jump up 2 double back level, even triple black level, BR. But screw all of this. If the enemy wants 2 keep up these air assaults on me, it always eventually brings me lots of U know what command, the ability 4 me 2 call my own shots with the fairer gender, 2 put it extremely politely. Y it works I cannot say, it work, and that I can say. I never claimed 2B a know-it-all, only that just as with any of U out there, I know what I do know, and if I came up 2 any of U way that R plumbers, a subject I know ‘squat’ about, pun intended, and told U how 2 do your job just because UR in my bathroom, U would most likely and hopefully at least semi-politely, ask me 2 go out and let U do your work. This is how I feel when any of my claims R disbelieved, questioned, or mocked and scoffed at. I know what I know, and have been existing, not living, EXISTING in this nightmare of total hell 4 a solid quarter century, and I think that this earns mwe the right by now Mister Joel, 2 claim that I know about the stuff I am suffering through, I also, am a suffering folk, even though it was my uncle Heinz Gottwald that lived in a county named 4 those like me. So keep pushing it, and next week or the week after that, the next cute thing that flirts with me, I am flirting back, and the curse in me and this rotten family B damned!!!!!!!!!! TAWF WOMO does not want this family line 2 go on. All my cousins and family R 4 the most part a little light in the loafers, not PC perhaps, but an honest statement. More distant cuzes R there if I do not ever have offspring, and they will inherit or DNAC as I call it on with them when I perish should I not have a son first. This is all talked about on prior blogs, no secrets, just closet doors busted open and bright lights shined inside. Let me tell U about a strange door, my bedroom door here at the TAWF-HOUSE. One day, it stopped working and closing, the door know would not turn. After I posted the SubTERranian information that these pricks had attacked and caused another CHEATED HOLLOW FLYERS VICTORY, the next moUrning it worked again totally normally as though nothing ever had been wrong. They can destroy as well as repair, and all totally covertly and invisibly. No wonder the Subterraneans love the mighty and covert black operations of their co-workers, the NSA.

In finishing up, AKS, ANN, went down 2 the Pomona Hospital at Jimmie Leeds Road this evening, and they R trying 2 rid her of a serious leg into the back pain she has lived with 4 some time and that is getting worse progressively. Hopefully, they can get 2 the bottom of this and relieve the pain and also the underlying problem for its cause. Right now she is back home, I will keep y’all posted. Also, I know I am getting hacked no matter how many times Eddie says that I’m not. Every time I write the words Atlantic City, and do not watch the screen it comes out with the small C for the word CITY. Also, everything is always I want 23 tell U this and this is how 23 do that, I know the 2 and the 3R next 2 each other on the keypad, but if U also notice, the words that come out because spell checker recognizes them as legitimate words so I thus ignore the screen since no red lines R underneath the word, but it always is some cute crap-butt crapola. A lot of times the word nut comes out instead of but, and if U study closely, there is without any doubt, some force Captain Shatner Boston that thinks this entire thing is funny. Again, this is Y Morianity knows and without one single freaking doubt, that we EXIST, and that the GODS R totally aware of this nightmare, and need PAWNS or US, so they can forever DISTRACT from this hellish awareness of non stop beingness. So they need 2 play games with their little BOX-WORLD. This is how they DISTRACT, games, power struggles, challenges, contests, basically anything pertaining 2 sports, with entertainment in other arenas a close ‘trailing’ second, TRINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This seemingly quick flash of information is 3 things. First, not meant 4 hardly anyone on this planet to ever really GET IT, not really, even if U think UR getting it. Second, it is what MORIANITY all summed up in a totally compressed nutshell is all about with the exclusion of the personal and detailed life of the head or chief Morian, Mountainpen, Third, it is short and merely a handful; of words, and yet tells more truth than the combined all other different information on the Y’s of everything all put together. Sounds a bit arrogant and Trump’ish I suppose, the problem is that I have 2 B honest and tell the truth. I was honest even when it made me seem like a fool with the latest roulette thing B4 roger C. gave me his great as he calls it, TAWF-Family system. YB dishonest now, when I find out I am wrong, I tell it fast and true, I am not bragger as what is there 2 brag of, nightmares, curses monstrous endless hellish existence, brag, U’d have 2B beyond mentally ill 2 wanna do that over my circumfreakingstances. A liar, sheeeeit, my mom told me I would make a very lousy liar, but I tried it a few times and got swatted over and over, I am no good at it, I will not lie 4 the one best reason, not that it is wrong or would piss off my SSJKK as she hates all liars, but that I stink at it, I am a no-talent in this master of deception, I will not ever engage ion things that I know even B4 hand, R gonna just blow up in my face in a very ugly way. BYE-BYE y’all 4 right now, and when PC starts up, get ready 2 choke as U have made me freaking choke WOMO scum.

Google and SWIS, and KS World Labs, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. I NOW TERMINATE THIS TWANSMISSION, WLMER WABBIT FWUDD, WHAAAAAAAAAAA, BR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

No comments: