Thursday, February 19, 2009

TITLE ON DOCUMENT

“last nights’ hack was just the start of today’s super botbar”
T/T/M and all other subtitles ever made part of blog #5
Datfile: 021909.524.55555555555555555555555555
Beginning of this Twansmission, Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!!!!!


This is NOT my dads’ Oldsmobile Captain Kirk and daughter, nor is it a regular nasty botbar day, this is a super-botbar freaking day. A huge worm is inside this computer, and I know that the federal government is behind this, let us talk down 2 Earth. It really does not matter WHO is REALLY influencing this all 2 happen endlessly 2 me, as only the persons on the physical ends of the puppeteer strings R the ones who R indeed prosecutable and legally accountable 4 their evil actions in violation of my HUMAN AND CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, in a court of freaking law. First, I am paranoid with every good reason and right 2B. I Have done some things that may have caused this, and keep telling y’all that I have not, me, the one who claims 2 live and move in the 5th dimension, throughout time and hyperspace, seeing it as no more than extensions of the 3-D world and system that all the rest of U live in and go through your daily routines and lives in. There is no way in Hell that their evil empire will not score FULL TODAY, with a major FLYERS victory and most likely a big shut out game, as well as a 4-digit gain on the Dow Jones Inpusstrial Averages. Things have never been this bad, and despite this, I played a quick game of the Cola Roulette System, entering in at RED-8, and stopping out at RED-10 with 2 green hits. The 2nd and 3rd game I quit with a no signal after lots of terms, all 3 parameters hovering endlessly at neutral ranges right at or around 0. Still Rog my very good pal, I was able 2 walk out with a unit profit, and after being I’ve been under the freaking worst magnetics now in a very long time, and most likely is totally off any measurement scales or dials, as 2009 is beyond any descriptiveness or expression through diction or verbalization. Since I could not talk 2 Diana last night as the phone is dead and I need a phone attached 2 a lightning ball 2 talk 2 her, I lay in a mildly self induced trance and suddenly felt very peaceful, but kept hearing Scylla singing a song that up until now I have no mortal waking memory of ever hearing, there on the Astral, or here in the dream illusion of waking life. She was singing something about Ron at the Prosecutor’s Office reminding me that if I test THEM, I will indeed get that famous REACTION, every single time. The melody was haunting and extremely beautiful as all of Scylla’s song R, and in her human form as well. Anyone with ears knows she is not just exactly who she seems 2B here, how much she really remembers in the waking life right now remains her secret, although the cola told me that she remembers quite a lot and that it started around late into 2002, six months after Jonathan Schau the MASON, did in my best friend in this life, David Charles Roth. Moving back on point, there was a very dark nothingness, but the audio was just as all audio is in the astral heavens, it makes human world audio compare as U might compare a run down shack near the swamp lands of Florida with the TM, and not the one owned by DT. I took Chicky 2 his job as is my normal routine, and when we came back, who was coming down the road and delivering the mail as nothing ever happened yesterday with this strange ‘count’ and my dying Gawky highway phone call, which U know that if U add 2 of these 3 digits up and take the last or third DIE digit and add it to this subtotal, physically, MC will B this age when all of the huge prophets predict the end of times, 3 months in one of the great years of doomsday and 9 months in the other year, WO, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay, I do not buy into all of this junk, I am merely echoing what is, the truths that R out there, and that Mountainpen and his big winded horsefly trap mouth has nothing 2 do with I am merely quoting other stuff. But that is not the big WO, and YO involved in this. The big one mister Freddie Sanford Fox, is that this so called mail count vanished into the Bermuda Triangle when I talked about it in last nights blog. Tell me, what would U think if all of this used toilet paper in the mouth was happening 2 y’all out there? Do U still say I that am a paranoid delusional sickie???????? Man the coffee is getting stale and “stenchy”, if I am ‘uncle HG-PERMITTED here’ 2 coin the word, BRO!!!!

So the mail has resumed its normal flow after I blogged 2 the world that I was not buying into this, and that any of U out there in Cyber-Land could have checked out these facts, and verified my story as totally accurate and real and true. Then I drive Dawn the King 2 the Judge’s place so she can get a lease, we never had one, especially with my name on it. This is all a hush-hush thing that a select few may know what is going down, but I godda totally shut the truck up about it, we R talking about federal law now and things involving huge government agencies, and nobody is above the law. Wow, Hatfield’s and McCoy’s, here we go again Misses L, well all historians know that people do not really ever change, hence, Y would history? It does not of course, it repeats, and people remain the same endlessly, Kahn said it all to Kirk, very little change has occurred with man himself, the technology ONLY has changed. How right UR mister Fantasy Island, how right indeed UR, sir!!!!!!!!! OTAMM knows that huge fed laws have been broken, and now with this lease under out belts, we GOTTEM, Mister Sulu, dead direct hit on that photon torp, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still Rog, do not send anything, I am so paranoid that some giant thing is happening, and do not want trouble from anyone, they know how down and weak I am right now, and yet I can C the other side of this long darkened tunnel, and if I readjust my plan a little, it is not over yet, this idea is 2 fantastic not 2 work. So B4 Dawn and I went over 2 get our HOH-LEASE, form FR, without the ANK thank the gods, AKS started in with lots of bull crapola. She has changed a lot recently, and Dawn told me she thinks that her illness could B effecting her brain. RC, It is only a matter of time no matter what your cuz and her plan 2 entrap me here with this distant branch of the family, unfolds. Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome is always eventually going 2 stop a person’s dream, and then Dawn will go on a huge drink and drug binge, and JJ will get this entire branch of the family off my back forever. If this was indeed your punishment 4 me 4 Long Island, well, all I can say is, I guess it is deserved, but I sure wish that U could realize that I had nothing 2 do with it. I was only visiting my relatives, and was an innocent 17 year old boy. Please do not hate me MC. I am so sorry, my teen queen Scylla. I know U have come back 2 me Sarah-Stacey, please do not hate me so much, U know that IWALU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So first Ann gave me a truck load of shiz with the T at the end and not the Z, and then we get the lease, and the car would not start when I tried 2 get it 2. I had my lights on without the car running it was drizzling and Jersey law states, WIPERS ON, HEADLIGHTS ON, MANDATORY. This law has caused many a pair of jumper cables 2 get their workouts, and many persons 2 reach 4 vitamin Stress tabs or Alka-Seltzer. I learned quite a while back at about age 50, go off of all of this garbage cold turkey just like they would make U do if U were locked up in county freaking jail, and within a year, U hardly ever feel like U need 2 pop anything. Doctors today want us all swimming in meds, both 4 the body and the mind. It is all a huge bunch of shiz. No computer, I said POP, not poop anything, and just now corrected it. The ones have been screwing me left and right, up and down, in and out, and everyway about. Fortunately, Jane Stinkweeds did not get me with the first 2 sets today, as it is past one thirty now, HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!! Aniwho, Candy, Dawn’s hairdresser came over with a pair of jumper cables as Chicky has been using mine 2 keep his truck running on the weekends, and weakening my battery as well, as I really should not have died that easily, the lights were on maybe 12 minutes and my lights R not extra bright, nor R they attached 2 a racer set of extras. Of course, I am always in the doghouse either 4 being forgetful or stupid or this or that. I am treated like sub human garbage by this wonderful 1970 future branch of the mighty and terrible (THAT-FAMILY) My predictions R as follows: Something will go wrong with my scheduled Verizon telephone repair appointment 4 this afternoon, or it will not get repaired 4 whatever reason, and the DOW will B up in a 4 digit huge gain, putting an end 2 my small little run of victory against this putrid monstrous EVIL EMPIRE.

When I was in my trance last night, things were dark while I heard this wild new song, and then instantly as she was ending the sing, the most brilliant light that I ever saw in my infinite beingness, was not only around me, but it was me. Scylla told me that if I give up on my plan just because of something I saw on the TV last night while eating my dinner out in the dining room with the family, or THAT-FAMILY, bloody shoes and wash cloths and all, Judge Tombay and Kate, and forget the 8, one Twinbay was bad enough 4 me 2 suffer through BRA, but that if I give up on this idea just because of what came on following the news broadcast, she will personally come over here 2 Berryville and kick the Molly Ringworm out of me, so I will keep the faith and try, but U know I am fighting the forces of the BRIGGER CULT, Scylla, so wish me all your speed!!!!!!!!!! I will need enough 2 convert the mass of this situation into energy, and U know all about that. I knew this day would B total freaking botbar hell, get ready 4 a huge market jump GINA, TOLD U, as every time I try 2 off myself and get retraced by Scummer up in the futch, it gets worse, MY HELL ALWAYS GETS WORSE, every single time, it never ever freaking fails, BR!!!!!!!!!! Once things 2 rebound, I will sell back my life policy with the great ROCK, and THAT CELINE D. IS THE EQUATION, not just my pops park pal in Princeton!!!!!!!!!! All of U doubters and skeptics out there, just start at any blog U want, and then run iot backwards. Pretend U have a full track open reel tape recorder, and put the reels on the opposite sides and hit play. U will B proven how real I am, and how REAL TJISD ENTIRE NIGHTMARE AROUND ME REALLY IS. If some fresh out of school law student wants 2 make new case law helping me out of this hell against what the prosecutor told me over and over was “BIG BUSINESS”, my electronic mail contact is mmmm-mohr@yahoo.com/ and I only go up and check it every 3 weeks or so, THEY never give me time 2 so much as breathe, THEY know what THEY R doing, right WPIX TV NYNY, agents Falcon and condor, they know, right my BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! What I have against the entire world is that they R all searching 4 UFO and spirit world stuff 2B real or else once and 4 all proven or disproved, and all anyone ever needs 2 do is talk 2 me and I can show U reality once and 4 all. I know what I know, and that is all there is 2 the matter. But on it all goes day after day and night after night, an entire world searching 2 learn what I all ready can tell them, but who listens 2 Mountainpen?

Supermind can do anything, the rest of it is endlessly in a go-nowhere search mode. The knower’s will have the control over the ignorant, always and forever. This is Y when anyone tries 2 get any info about any of it, B it the topic of the UFO sitch or anything else, there it is, unmissable, unmistakable, and many have felt its brutal and all powerful presence, the INVISIBLE VAND IMPENETRABLE BRICK WALL. Yeah baby love, the wall. Many have felt it in varying degrees. U get some of its effects when U try 2 learn what is going down with a police investigation, or some when U try 2 do things with the Freedom Of Information Act, or big time with any of the ’areas’ of military bases and UFO connected phenomenon’s, all though I can tell all of U right now that U all R barking right up a million wrong trees. Yes, many of U do know however that Mountainpen is not deceiving U one small iota. U know the reality of the WALL, tell me U do not and then look at the liar in the nearest mirror!!!!!!!!!!

Google, Satellite World Interconnect System, King-Soifer world Laboratories of 2298, this is all truth, the entire truth with nothing added nor taken away. This I swear under my United States citizenship, as well as under my Goddess Scylla Jehovah. How it totally saddens me 2 tears that I cannot make an exploring and naturally inquisitive population, know what I do about the reality of void infinity, and the dream out and away from it that has no star nor end, as these perceptions R not of any real significance, because time is a byproduct of human world life, and is not any kind of a reality in the truth or the zero-dimensional void. This is all the intellectual property of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, and is protected in the United States Copyright Office in 2009, 2008, 2007, as also is registered on a blog registration website. This also can double up along with the Twinbay, with grand jury minutes in a testimony in any future court proceedings or world tribunal in the future, if I am no longer around.

END TRANSMISSION, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: