Friday, February 27, 2009

BOB BARKER SAID IT ALL, EXCEPT 4 THE WORD SIEGE

“Bob Barker Said It All, except 4 The Word Siege”
TEOHIVTIMCAM/MORPRO-1995
Datfile: 022709.407.5555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


I just took Chicky 2 work, CHEMTRAILS R everywhere, very nasty vicious and monstrous death siege of chemtrails is basically all over the Atlantic county and Hammonton, New Jersey vicinity this miserable freaking moUrning. Please take pix with your cell phones and keep submitting then 2 the television stations, they can ignore me and a few but not a whole lot of complaining g people repeatedly, and THEY KNOW IT. Yesterday was fairly quiet, just lots of tall and giant girls all over, which is still another major type of Otammic attack, dating back into the 1977 circa.

The psychic lady who bilked me out of nine thousands two hundred dollars in 1996, named Paula Uwich of Glendora, New Jersey, did tell me that Braxton was behind all of this Sarah problem that I was experiencing. She had no Earthly reason 4 saying this, but anyone studying or knowing current events in the music trade, must, provided they believe my tale and remember that I first told the blog, that Mountainpen was told this in 1996 and said this as early as 2006 or at the latest early in oh seven, so all I ask is that y’all add 2 and 2 together and not B stupid and come up with 9 and a half. This entire family and all the cousins R from the New Jersey Oranges, a stone’s throw practically from the big Apple. Also, this evil witch, not Paula, telephoned me and threatened me one night while I resided at 231 Rt. 73, in Winslow Township, New Jersey, just one mile south down this state highway from the Winslow Police Barracks. I was told on Friday night of March the third in the year of 20000 by these Braxton’s, that we would B offed, and the next early morning my mom surcame 2 whatever Paula King had done 2 her in her freaking sleep back on December 26, 1997. All of this is on prior blogs. When 011 was called late the following afternoon, on Saturday the 4th of March, when I found my mother dead in her room, no one wanted 2 ask me about or was willing 2 discuss this terrorist threat that I had called 911 about just on the previous night. 2 me, a coincidence like this, and bearing in mind that all 911 calls R reordered and saved by the county authorities and in this case it would B the neighboring Camden County, not being investigated by the local or state authorities, is the real crime here. They obviously know that this huge bunch of BRIGGER scum cannot B placed under any of mans’ known laws nor B dealt with by any of mans’ known courts and systems of justice, what freaking justice? McGuire wrecks my car, the mascots beat me up, the beach patrol as of late last season still messed with me the day I came back from the road trip to Queens and JFK Airport 2 get distant cousins back 2 Guatemala, of THAT FAMILY, I told U all how they messed with me when Dawn was in therapy and Ann was in Resorts Hotel and I had no witnesses and they can always get away with so much when am all alone, but whether it is the murders of my best friend Dave Roth, and my mother, the destruction of many an automobiles, and on and on, THAT FAMILY is in with my evil family that disowned me as soon as I hit the age of majority and was a grown up, and the only thing that all of this sick rotten disease has on its agenda is 2 totally wipe me out and keep the curse on it going, the curse of Herbert Huntington dating back to King David and all of the Kings in the great Holt Bible. DAN BROWN, and all of his fictional work, is all based on what the Masons and Jonathan Schau did when he was told 2 slow-poison his lodge brother, and yet no one has the freaking testacles 2 exhume the body and prove I am not some deranged lunatic making wild claims that cannot B substantiated, when indeed they all know very well that THEY CAN B!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am aware that these blogs accuse many powerful people of many things. Dol U really think if I did not TPOTALLY KNOW WHAT I WAS TALIKING ABOUT AND TOTALLY KNOW THAT THEWSE MONSTROUS DEEDS HAVE BEEN DONE AGAINST ME AND MY PROPERTY AND MY CLOSE IN PEEPS, THAT I WOULD DARE MAKE THESE ON LINE CLAIMS 4 A GLOBAL PUBLIC 2 HAVE VIEWING ACCESS 2 AND SUE NE 4 LIEBEL AND SLANDER> Wake up out there, I know what I am saying and who I am accusing. This is just the beginning. I am going 2 get a private dick 2 investigate my wealthy branches of this diseased family, and learn how I can begin taking the necessary legal steps 2 prevent them from hurting me any more, and if I cannot, than Ron Wirtz at the Prosecutor’s Office can tell any of U out there, that I will, use my AEB, and U can say BYE-BYE 2 your entire planet forever. His own words straight from his mouth in 1992, were that I probably will B doing the entire human race the biggest favor that could B done 4 them. He would make a damn good Buddhist.

U have no clue what has been going down around this house of horrors or HOH. Dawn King is absolutely packing 2 move, so whatever evil that MC was planning here 2 do me in, will no longer work as effectively once I escape this hell at Amityville-2. She knows what I’m saying, purple highlights and brightly lit back hallways all not withstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She told me in a powerful interaction that SHE controls the MILLIONTH-COUCIL. That is quite a large job that U have undertaken, big brown eyed girl. It strikes me beyond funny and mind numb when I dwell on the wild simple facts, that a bunch of funny smelly tiny weird shaped and weird looking do dads, all hooked together in a circuit on a breadboard, and is totally invisible as it is always wrapped and encased inside of lots of strong and heavy covering and attractive casings, B them the outer parts that we C only, on our stereos and televisions, and I-pods and blackberries, and U name the electronic device, all covered up by casings and housings, all hidden from waking world view, but there all the same and all along, making the world of these apparatuses all function, and change our entire planet and society around totally unrecognizably 100% plus from the way things were in the really good old days of more than a century ago. Many people think that because some of these things R made in a conventional way, that the majority of the inner guts of these things R not grown, or R indeed from under the surface of the Earth, crystals, silicon, transistors, and on and on, not true. The majority of the do dads indeed R from things that sprout or grow out and up from the ground, from SUBTERRANIA, the place that creates their reality so that they can carefully invade out world. And then I have 2 endure the UFO researchers trying 2 learn things that R so damn meaningless 2 all of us and our lives. Our nightmares all come from Down below, right there with Nick Blair, and Skylar Rumson, and Jebez Hawks, and all of this demonic hellish underworld that dwarfs any known surface world mafias.

“UP THEY CAME FROM DOWN BELOW. CHAINS AND LOOPS AND SKIES THAT GLOW. PAINTED LINES THAT COME AND GO, OH THE MISTS R HERE” Yes, as my song said from the 20th Century, THE MISTS or the LAMIST BRIGGER CULT, is indeed HERE AND AMONGST US, and I did my freaking best 2 warn all of U, now, well, those few that believe, UR indeed my true followers and MORIANS. Everyone else, well, I do not have 2 tell U2 THERE, THEY ALL READY HAVE U, AND U WORK 4 THEM, U DO THEIR BIDDING without question, and do not even know it let alone bat an eyelash, BRO!!!!!!!!!! Remember the plot of DARK SHADOWS, the TELEVISION soap from 1966-1871? What was the plot, and how did Wall Street and my birthday of 4 December fit into all of it? My greatest fear was when I realized that 20 years after someone is blessed by these BRIGGERS, if it is done with a Quid Pro Quo, and usually this is the case, especially if it involves the top Astral Plane entities, that have made their homes in Subterrania, with Apollo-Lucifer Diabolis, the thing that worries me more than all of the rest of any of this unconscionable nightmare, is when Paul Stoddard was talking in the bar called the Blue Whale in Collinsport, Maine, and Barnabas kept laughing at him when Paul said that they could have his soul or his most prized possession. Well, that was his opinion of his most prized possession. Paula King’s assault on me in the alleyway of Atlantic City behind another bar, makes me worry tremendously about what might occur next year to mine. U better make sure she stays safe and take real good care of her, Nick. I’ll B watching all of U!!!!!!!!!!! I have eyes and ears right there in the company, friends of a friend, I know all that goes on. U just watch her like a hawk and do not let THEM ever make this fictional, yeah right fictional, TV show, ever come true, not on my watch, booby washcloths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only fans of the 60’s DS show have a clue YI am concerned with all of this, these MISTS-R-HERE, right up 2 the 2nd coming of the mighty TRINITRAIL, and this now is the 3rd time it appeared in the sky, the year 1, the year 1969, and the year 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not really need 2B a wise man 2C this, just not a damn fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As 4 Bob Barker, no one ever will replace U, and yes things do seam 2 go on, day after day, week after week, right down to the millennium, huh BR????????????

G/S/WL, Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. END TRAN:

No comments: