Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LAST NIGHT'S INTERACTION

“Last Night’s Interaction”
TEOHIV, TMCAM, MORPRO-1995, ETC.
Date And Time File: 020309.555
Begin Transmission:


I was angry yesterday and that is saying it extremely politely. I was one urinated off dude. Then again, I have been told by many, it is better 2B urinated off than on. Guys into garbage like golden showers may disagree, I find such things beyond revolting, but do not judge others. Things I could tell would make a sailor a year at sea blush like a small choir boy in Vienna. This entire world of so called reality is so far from it it seems and appears 2B2 us in our waking life interaction with it, that attempting the discussion of this is totally futile and pointless, I should now this by now Billy Joel.

Last night Diana and I took my airship and went on a major and monstrously eventful bombing mission together. All Knower was somehow commandeered, this is not the first time, and I was being flown over 2 Dogtown. When I got there, Frank and Sarah Callio were there, Frank was raucously mocking me and laughing hilariously at me, smacking his hands on his thighs while doing this. Sarah his sister from the water works had several friends with her, one was Julia Roberts the actress, and she was wearing a large printed jersey that read, THE BROKAVICH FACTOR. Sarah walked over 2 me and said, “this is a sentiment from the Donald, a good friend of the family, leave him alone ya jerk off”, and then she let me have a large expectoration right in the very same right eye that the Donald had just puked in a recent interaction. I then remember being shoved very hard and was hearing lots of gates slamming behind me, and the Dogtown Theme song was playing, none of U know this, but SSJKK wrote it herself when she saw me there as her dog Zeranniss Yancy, when this dream was about 13,000 years younger. She heard my whimpering cries and turned it into the Love Is 4 Carpenters song, that goes, “I’m the great Stacey, I am, over and over. Anyone can tell all though it is extremely melodic and each word totally meaningful, telling a major story, that it is still written by an entity that is and always was and will B sixteen years old, no matter how many times she chooses 2 interact in space-time worlds physically. After the Callio’s were done hurting and defiling me, they just vanished out of the interaction, and I found myself back hewing down large thick stalks of some kind of alien looking ultra thick wheat stalks and corn stalks bred together into a single growing grain producing substance, just as I was doing when Scylla found me there and took me out of Dogtown after I was in a middle-sentence-serve 4 the murder of my brother in this dream world here, that U all insist as seeing as real. Suddenly, I remember hearing the Dogtown theme getting louder and louder, as I was whimpering along 2 it, as all the dogs there R doing. Then she grabbed me and in an instant, we were in her great city out beyond all the walls and gates that separate everything, and she said 2 me that, “I am very mad at U Yancy. U have said terrible things about your great Goddess Sarah-Stacey-Scylla Krassle”. I fell down 2 my knees and whimpered and groaned and cried and begged her forgiveness, and then she said, “Yancy, I will always forgive U, but when UR bad, U need 2B seriously chastised, and U have been very bad, THAT-BOY” She then hit me with a blow that sent me into vigintillions of particles, and each time I managed 2 reassemble with the will of human trying 2 stay alive after being fatally injured, and just as I managed 2 come back, poof, I got knocked into pieces again, and again, and again. This went on what seemed a million years, and I dropped out of the waking world around one AM and this now was about half past 3, and I awakened with a thud that sent me right off of me bed and onto me floor maitee’s!!!!!!!! Yar. Aniwho, this was more horrible than anything I can remember, any previous chastisements I can recall were nowhere near that bad. Then I fell back into what U would all think of as sleep in a restless and frightened mood, and again found myself right back in Dogtown, and then entire thing repeated all over again. When I woke up the second time, or thought I had when in reality, only I hadn’t; my door opened and my light was turned on and my clock read just shy of 5 AM. Mariah walked in and was wearing a bright lavender dress with a matching wild colored set of stripes along the middle of it, it was totally awesome. Her hair was down 2 her ankles and then she sat down on the foot of my bed and began singing one of her newer songs, and I was scared she would wake up the family and I’d B yelled at. I kept trying 2 tell her this and she just sang all the louder. When she had finished and still no one had walked in 2C what was going on, I was very bewildered. Then she said I am taking U back 2 the early seventies where U can C my stairs that U never shut up about no matter how many times U promise me U will. Instantly, she grabbed my hand and we were across the island from my uncle Heinz Gottwald’s place, back at her old block and area. She showed me what her stairs, and the incident that I witnessed there in that dreadful middle-oh-eight earlier interaction, had been all about. B4I knew it, her dad punched me right in the mouth and all my front teeth were gone. He said that I know way 2 much about the family, and it was me that they were studying, and I had no business reversing the roles. Then Roger appeared as I stood there wobbly and bleeding all over the rug, just as he looks today 3 and a half decades later, no change. He laughed at me and said that Tim Barber was given the specs to the machine and not the other way around. They had all of this planned from 100 thousand years ago. They went onto tell me that when I fall back into my dream, the subTERranian culture called the Tapewavers of the Fracture, whatever this all means, not only have the TERMmitrons, or what carpenters call TERMITES, but that they can reverse things so as 2 leave no trace of what they do. When I am returned 2 my bed, I will find my door 2 my bedroom in the TAWFHOUSE, totally as though it never had been rotted out and messed with. Then I remember awakening and not being able 2 focus my eyes 4 an unusually long period of time. Then a note was on my bed and it read the following, “Your door is now the door I took off that room in my LAKEHOUSE, never mess with your Sarah or say bad things about me or my family again, THAT-BOY”. It was signed MC. I now have it all tucked away in a secret place where I keep my passport and other major worldly documents, in the closet.

I took Dawn the King and the QUEEN, under the mighty TAWF RULERS, and friends of more than just the New York Knicks B-Ball team, 2 her probation officer appointment this morning later, after reassembling a bit back into this waking nightmare world. After we left the Atlantic county Criminal Justice Complex Building where John Judy and Dawn did their thing, I drove home, in the rotten snowstorm, this winter is harsh and far from freaking over, anyone that wants 2 believe after this one that this GREEN PC WORLD is GLOBALLY WARMING UP, go right ahead, just leave me out of this total nonsense. We arrived home around noon or so, I ate lunch and Dawn grabbed the mail from the box, and handed me something from DELL, as I must B on a mailing list from buying this junker little computer late last spring. Inside the Dell magazine, U know it BRO, another note from Roger, it says and I am quoting this time, my BLOGGING-AUDIENCE, (Blogaud). “You are an experiment, and we rule. You are here for our benefit and not the other way around. When you were beaten up by the two lifeguard mascots employed by the Atlantic City Beach Patrol back in 1975, it was because you refused to go with your mother to visit your relations, the Gottwald’s. We wanted to bring you into the fold that you have called, THAT-FAMILY since 1970, and spoke so much of in 1997 on your taped life journal during your search to locate Sarah. The mascots happen 2B cousins of my third cousins. We were angry but would have gotten over it. It was when you went onto tell your computer school friend Jim Burr all about us, without even knowing that you were, that we became worried that you may keep talking and cause us harm. We all keep a very low profile. This is why when Mariah came into fame, it was all permitted to happen because we all saw your reaction to that television ad spot. Our family has been following your family ever since the time you learned how to operate a sling shot, and I certainly am in no way referring to your recent days as a juvenile in the parks of Quakertown, Pennsylvania. We were watching you at post 120 and the other main post at the Tullytown Landfill, where another family member owned a cabin across from the gate. We know you were in there. We know everything about you except how you are able to propel through the air and water, as no one is supposed to be able to do things such as this. We know that a detective named Herbert Letts also has something to do with all of this along with his Soviet wife. She by the way is a 2nd cousin to Marina Oswald. Now if this shuts you up, good, I will give you a system where you can go down and play your silly roulette and quit your silly job. Simply wait 4 wither the black and red or the odd and even or the low and high outcomes to start a range gain on one side, such as 6 more reds than blacks. Now follow it up and wait for a game where the outcomes continue to gain in the direction that it began to gain, and never slips back 2 quite 50%. It is simple to keep track of, you simply write on your notepad, the number, such as red-8, and then whatever your highest number comes 2, this is where it can never drop under one half of, so if it is odd, such as RED-15, the game is good until it falls down to below a RED-8, the game ends. Simply take the highest number in the gain range, and if odd, round it up to the next even, such as 15 odd amount rounds up to the 16 even amount, and half of 16 is 8. So it ends if you fall below a RED-8. The only bad part of the system is that not a lot of games will get signaled into a play mode, but when you find one, use this system. Good luck. You well not hear from me again, I am moving down to Arizona next week. Sincerely, Roger C.”

I will play with this later on tonight or shortly later on this week, Rog, thank U, hope U enjoy Arizona, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay in touch if U want 2, and tell cuz MC that I am very sorry 4 being such a jerk. She will always rule this empire and I know that. MC, U know that I am a complaining malcontent, please forgive me, and know that IWALU in a very special way, my BEG of 990-990-990-990-990-990!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2298, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Michael Mountainpen--Copyright--2009 ADEG.

\END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: