Wednesday, February 25, 2009

U MAKE ME BURN WITH FIRE LIKE A SOUL IN HELL

“U Make Me Burn with Fire Like A Soul In Hell”
THE EPITOME OPF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
DATFILE: 022509.682.555555555555555555555
BEGINNING OF THIS MISERABLE TRANSMISSION:


Now a little elaboration and detail on the earlier blog that was posted. First, someone or something has started a large fire somewhere here in New Jersey, my best guess is that it is originating from the Williamstown or Collings Lakes area, a bit 2 my southwest, here in Berryville, but am ‘really’ free 2 move about this demonic country, with or without a plane or a strange body that seems 2B able 2 do the M word, U know, restaurant rotisseries, moving through air and water, not staying dead, and along these lines?

I am forced 2 live around teenagers now, drive them around, it is a real nightmare, U will never know. Someone like me who basically does not like being around people at all, and especially kids, this has become beyond the quintessential concept of NIGHTMARE. They complain about my driving, yet trust me with their miserable mother fucking children and teens and elderly parents, make up your mind cock suckers, either I drive like a dick head shit or I don’t, U can’t have it both ways turd scuz. The minute that I have 2 share my room with any underage person, I will call DYFUS myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am all ready being forced 2 break all kinds of laws, putting my name 2 all sorts of things that I know R way out of legal. B4 this is all over, my wildest ‘hyperspace scans’ cannot begin 2 reveal what could happen 2 me B4 this is all said and done and Miss Fatso sits down and sings, (imagination). They all say that things all end when this strange thing occurs, well fat lady, start singing, bitch. All day I am literally bombarded with loud menacing aerial siege as well as deadly poisonous chemtrails, actually 4 two straight mother trucking days and nights now, BRO. Let me now move quickly on and get back 2 my wonderful sweet and quite adorable and loving sharing and caring family. None of this would have happened if Sarah had not wanted 2 play this stupid game called HUMANITY. This is not saying the full truth, as no matter whether she did this or not, way 2 complex a deal is existing beyond the 6th and 7th dimensions 4 me 2 even start attempting yet 2 really clarify and bring into a better focus as opposed 2 anything yet ever explained on Morianity despite these topics indeed being touched on upon more than one occasion, BRO!!!!!!!! U have 2 get into Jehovah’s mind way more than even doctor HC thinks that he is done 2 start learning what really is happening all around me and exactly Y. There was indeed a man who loved SSJKK, not in the same way as I do natch, and was married 2 a provided beach-Stacey of Hilton-98, and this cannot B further dealt with right now. So he and his wife Sarah had a son when Sarah was very old, just as history repeated itself much later with as similar situation of Sarah being very old here in the interactive time-worlds of hyperspace. When this male child was born, they had not really trusted that this all mighty Goddess could pull off this incredible miracle, and this son of Abraham and Sarah and what went on all around this nightmare story, led up 2 serious bull shit with the Shaw of Iran and my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, and I have fucking better things 2 do than 2 sit around making up shit when first of all nothing really can B made up, it is all a hyperspace equation. This son of these 2 fascinating people went onto have another son with a few great grand’s in front, and the astral travel involved made this a real STEP situation, and led to the surname literally of JACOBSON, meaning quite literally if translated later into the old English tongue, Jacob’s son. I speak of Jesus, who is SAR-ah and all of this other hell from Haddonfield and the early seventies. Now here is how my miserable banker gods family really fits totally into bull shit times ten 2 the power of sixty. Forget the trouble makers and their neighbors and all the shit that I found out that happened on the island. Forget all of this. Here is where Kevin
Trudeau tells an ugly and true tale about these diseased snake brains. I wondered Y in 1994 in the autumn, so much wonderful financial stuff started happening, or so I thought. Talk about biblical reality striking a man like a fucking bolt of powerful ass lightning. The Wolf in Sheep’s clothing, is the story being further told here, BRA!!!!!!!!! I thought the banks of the world had created a love affair with me. They all sent me credit offers and I ended up by early into 1995 out of nowhere. I found myself overnight practically going from totally bankrupt and then erased off of the credit bureau system after the mandatory 9 years and 9 months, 2 suddenly possessing a total amount of unsecured credit lines combined available credit off cards and bank lines, of around 200 grand. Suddenly I received a pre-approved additional mortgage credit letter saying I could have another 150 grand any time I wanted 2 purchase any house. I did, the place in Somerdale, NJUSAESMWG, where Paula King murdered my mother in her fucking sleep the day after Christmas in 1997. Did all these banks and bankers do me a favor Kevin? I read your wonderful book kind sir, I do not really need 2 ask U this, but my readers need 2 become your readers, and then they will get the shock of their lives on what was being done 2 me and how I was being set up 4 nearly a half million dollar bankruptcy, me, just a little nobody on Social Security disability, and not even a part time job like I have now thanks 2 Jennifer W.

As 4 the title of this work and on this document, I wrote 2 songs in 1969, and U all have only heard me speak of the one called, “That’s The Way It goes”. 3 months later or so, I wrote the other one, “BURN WITH FIRE”. Well today, some one in the KING family who loves FIRES, as U all know, started a doozie of one right near me again. Am I supposed 2 get all scared now and hide like a baby? None of U ever will know what I have 2 contend with and all because I cannot get one powerful 16 year old girl off of my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roulette is done and over by the way, I QUIT. I am not wasting my fucking time any longer on unprofitable ventures. If I ever want 2 cheat and bury my conscience, there is a way 2 do anything, LONG RUN PLAY, and this has been prior blogged. If this would not work, then people could not have the same numbers come out if they went 2 one table all of their lives or went all over the world 2 different ones. Cosmic memory exists and is real, it is all part of LAWTRONICS, better known in the future as the 7th dimension. Let’s not even get me going here Eckert Pharmaceutical on July King the 12th, let alone any other farms, the one outside U know where Mister Smith, and the one with the nails, duhh, lets all go out and purchase a freaking Hyundai, BR!!!!!!!!!

Copyright Michael Mountainpen, and his blogs, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and blog registered on a blog registry website, BRO!!!!!!! This is all the total absolute truth, and nothing is added or taken away from these truths contained herein.

Google engine, SWIS, and World Labs, both in the negative space, (future), this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END TRANSMISSION, Karen, B watching 4 my dying mans utterance on your freaking voicemail, and please send a copy 2 a friend or associate out of state so that when they kill me, the feds must investigate my blogs and my life with total scrutiny, thank U!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TWISTED EVIL AND MISERABLE TRANSMISSION, BRO!!!!!!!

No comments: