Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SHORT BLOG D-3

“ SHORT BLOG D-3”
One in the afternoon, start:

I have little time, perhaps enough 4 a few quick paragraphs. I am uner horrendous mother fucking DEATH SIEGE FROM WOM O, now it is 2 straight days oif vicious fucking hell, with the total violation of my CIVIL, HUMANM, AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, with a brutal loud crash level plane attack continuously, as well as a monstrous 2 day chemtrail assault, 2 learn more from pothers on this very real topic, 2 sites R listed here, and Google up chemtrail if U want a thousand more sites. www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/ I only have time 2 tell U the very opening of this blog, and believe me BRO it will continue again later today, as if U do not hear again from me soon, assume then that I have murdered by TRUMP AND CALLIO AND MARTINO AND KING And McGuire and reale and Schau and all the other inter branches of this king family of 5,000 years, known also as the WOMO, or the Masonic and skull and crossbones Yale and Harvard club and world owners of this planet, always with us and existing secretly, from one generation 2 the next. The second their doirt ball economy sw2ings back around in the favor of this WOMO-EVIL EMPIREm, as it started 2 yesterday after Monday’s bottom out, with the Dow at 71 something, as though telling me that Dark Shadows that ended in 71 in the past century, was all about the Leviathan or the BRIGGER CULT, and just as they started 2 bring back the plot of them into the show again as they were kind of out of fresh and new ideas, pow, the show was literally cancelled overnight, BN4 e exposure and bright lights could B shone into their closets, even if done and total fiction. Jane Shitweedsturd just nailed me at eleven fucking eleven, all roulette systems R failing, and my personal fucking magnetics R totally destroyed. Thi9s all began over the weekend when Rogers phony system crashed and burdened and lit me on fucking fire. Let me attempt 2 quickly fucking cunt-pen-rape, (compensate) with this, 5555555555 and 55555555555555 and 55555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my family all along that has destroying me and not the King family, of which MC is a distant 6th cousin of Ann, and 4th of Paula. She had no more 2 do with anything than Jimmy Carter had a peanut farm in the oval office. All this time, the Kings and the Huntington’s were always connected, and were forced 2 choose a SUFFERER, just as they did in the year 22 AD, and even thousands of years prior to that when they gathered innocent lambs 4 sacrificial slaughter 2 Goddess Jehovah Scylla, SSJKK. I am sick 2 death of her games, it is long enough and I am not strong enough 2 deal with it Pandora Crowcrap!!!!!!!

My evil family was the instigator, they sought out the King family, they did all of this, and they decided around 1956 when I was only a tike ad totally innocent, that the next lamb 2B innocently slaughtered was ME. This is Y these diseased evil bankers and Wall Streeters, and all of my distant cock sucking cousins have been persecuting me right along, making all of my business and enterprises fail, stopping me at every turn from ever having any chance in life B it romantically, socially, career-wise, financially, or in any aspect of life that leads 2 any kind of peace of mind or happiness that normal persons in a civilized country come 2 expect 2 have some degree of, and even here is-n America supposedly is constitutionally guarantied as far as the right 2B pursued, but with me, it is not permitted, I was stopped, and B forever until my eventual brutal fucking murder eventually occurs someday and Donna gets her darnn ass finger off of the retrace trigger switch up in fucking 2301. This is all real, and the truth has finally come 2 me this very week in full wicked pamaramic view and Technicolor with surround sound.

I am out of time but will do a major part 2 to this D-3 blog later, if not, then I have been killed, and I expect the fucking New Jersey State Police 2 get off their dead ass along with the fucking Federal Bureau of Investigation. It has been my own miserable evil family the entire time, no wonder they did such a monstrous fucking thing on the LONGROOM a while ago, monsters R monsters, pigs R pigs, and leopards never change their spots.

G/S/WL, etcetera, Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Magnesonic, crush and destroy my entire family and all evil enemies persecuting me 2 death, all of them, G-0901, and G-189--- AND STOP!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: