Friday, February 6, 2009

ANOTHER NASTY FRIDAY HELL FROM WOMO-DIRT

“Another Nasty Friday Hell From WOMO-DIRT”
T/T/W/M-1995, Datfile: 020609.668.555555
Beginning of Transmission:


Ed Himacane was over 2 day and we did lots of computer stuff together, the man is from Planet Know-it-all, he really knows stuff, I think he could literally start World War Three if that was ever his choosing 2 do so. He showed me the precise route that my Aunt Ruth and I took in 1972, from the house at 175 Peninsula Drive in Babylon, New York, up 2 my ancestors area up north across the island 16 miles or so, and MC’s place of birth and residence at the time, she being a 2 year old toddler at the time. Shortly afterward, Chemtrail assaults began over the Hammonton Wal-Mart where I live here at the great and mighty TAWFHOUSE. Bull puke with giant sluts as well as Muzak also came and swooped down on me like a flock of birds straight out of Dogtown. When he zoomed in 2 where U could C the map turn into real life, I thought I would go 2 the toilet in my underwear, cakes, it was just like being back in ‘75 and remaking this trip with auntie all over again. As U move the mouse, away U go, and on a large screen television, crissake, I thought I was back in time. Please forgive my rotten family and their friends, MC, U know U will always B my very favorite, UR my Scylla, and I will never forget this as long as I must live here in this body and awful physical life. Someone in the NEVER SAY ABYTHING COVES did not like Ed doing this, all hell; broke loose after days of nice freaking quiet peace from this slimy evil disease. How I’ll always remember the exact block there on Long Island, New York, and the blond 16 year old bombshell, when I was 18; and how she was walking her dog, and my cousins children were walking theirs, and the unspeakable things that this terrible girl said 2 me about how they had all been recently harassing an interracial couple. Please try and forgive my puke eating diseased family, MC, I had nothing 2 do with this, U know that, my tall lovely queen of the island!!!!!!!, and my 990. Aniwho MC, I am glad U left and made a huge name 4 yourself in the city, UR the greatest, and always will B. Ed went up 2 a download site, and I told him I will not download, if I want your songs, I will purchase them, when I get my tax refund money, I almost cried B4 he agreed not 2 start a download. No one will ever rip U off as long as I am around, great queen GODESS SVYLLA!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the sdky opened up in my area, as did the giant girl attack and that normally goes hand and hand with MUZAK store attacks, but then I ought 2 know all this by now, huh Billy Hackensack???????????, akakakakakak!!!!!!!!

All my goddamn mother trucking life, all I ever try to do is the right thing. Everyone around me, welfare rats, cheaters, scumbags in general, all think it is OK 2 take things that do not rightfully belong 2 them, my upbringing was good, my mom did not raise a freaking pig. If something is not mine and does not belong 2 me, then that’s just the way it goes, Ziggie!!!!!!!!! I am proud of my Christian mother and my Christian upbringing, As 4 the rest of my snooty wealthy family, they can all burn up in the damn fires of infinite hell, brother, from here 2 Virginia, and back down the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I am not the bad person, yet all my stinking rotten life, I am always misjudged, falsely accused, and treated like total razor slit. Y, is obvious, and the man responsible caused other nice folks in the county 2 do a lot of suffering, not just me Cowardly Kenny Foca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CU in the next ten yards and years, paly.

Dawn was happy and in a great mood, until yesterday when Chicky started running his mouth and talking trash, all kinds of stupid trash, upsetting her, and he was dead ass sober. Usually this only happens when he imbibes. Now the mighty Queen is good and pissed off, and I do not blame her. I know their evil empire must have scored huge this week, they always do when they can succeed at making my life an endless trucking living stinking Christless hell, my BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off my back, or I will start another 3 or 4 new blogging sites in addition 2 the ones I blog on now, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that anyway U wanna. Terrible Earthquakes will B coming and U can believe that mister and misses Chinachain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF THIS TRANNY, sweet ol’ granny!!

No comments: