Thursday, February 5, 2009

TIMELESS SATELLITE RESIDENTS

“Timeless Satellite Residents”
T/T/W/M/etc.
Date And Time File: 020509.931
Beginning:


My conscience is never clear if I learn that I have told anything that I later come 2 learn is untrue because I was not positive plus certain about my facts B4 shooting off my big fat mouth. First, I am human and frail, and make many errors, just as the cola dude brought 2 my attention B4 his sudden trip 2 the southwest. Well, at least he is now free 2 move about, or so says the airlines. My friends at the Florida Institute must B on acid or something, and the error went by me as well, but bigger errors have gone by me, totally by accident, but in order 2 feel I am properly clearing my conscience, I must now speak on this. I owe the entire Brigger Cult a major apology as I have blogs quite intensely and seriously for 3 plus years about their entertainment world in a combined silent conspiracy 2 mold the minds and shape the cultures of all the residents of this world, and I was half wrong, and half right, and that is major. Long story short, I rarely talk about both sides of coins I get angry and super harp on my side of the coin, and there IS always natch 2 sides 3 any coin. Only top government people in this country know details on something ?I will first need 2 get into in order 2 build a proper foundation so as 2 make what I speak about later on make some sense. It is not important that Joe Blog-reader understands the exact way I am able 2 do what I speak of, it simply put is your bizz if I make it your bizz, and some closets exist even in the organization of Morianity. I have been monitoring the past quarter century very intensely with scrutiny and an open mind., I have concluded that I am a total ass hole, and I am sorry 4 not realizing this earlier. It takes two, baby, just as the song in the sixties said. I do not always rationally dwell enough on the simple truth that many times, more than just the facts I know about R working in unison with almost in an unconscious consortium. I have watched the styles change, the way hair is worn, the way the kids act, the way the generation gaps work, the way the movies and songs interact on society, and I now know what I did not bother 2 fact check B4, and in a way that no normal historian would have access 2 do, only me. I am not talking about anything in the occult or trances or channeling so get this junk out of your minds right off the bat. I use real machines, and real electronics, this is not a game, and as I said, I will start keeping more closets, just like all the rest of U do, even an old dog like Yancy can grow up one day and learn a few new tricks from looking in on this lively little world mister Garth Sar and Squire. So the foundation is laid, now on with the point.

All of Hollywood and any other entertainment system globally, all put together along with the global industry of all basic forms of entertainment, cannot shape anything, not without the agreement and the cooperation of the masses. If people did not want it, they would not make it, the mighty DOLLAR still rules in the EW. Money and its material and tangible world equivalents to it 4 the purchase ability in goods and or services, the services R limited by anyone’s imagination only, but moving on, all of this, cannot happen without a willing merging and meshing, the world of ordinary nobody’s have 2 want and agree or simply put, it would go out like a light bulb when the switch is turned off. Biblical accounts from thousands of years ago show prophets al ready knowing all this stuff. The most powerful prediction in the bible is the internet, the scripture goes, “In the end times, knowledge will increase”. The internet is the multi media, the information highway, the quintessential way that any previously known information gathering system on Earth could B instantly within the very same generation of its conception, increased geometrically, quantitatively, and beyond that if U can fathom it. I am not a doomsday prophet that is saying this is the end rimes, that is the bag of the religious people that hear that calling from SSJKK,. And always has been, that remains between them and their maker, and lots of them have felt quite silly and lived 2 blush about it. If the world ends, we R agreeing that it ends inside of an elaborate astral world dream down, and it basically is as meaningless as if I typed a blog of gibberish characters that would have the Never-Say-Anything coves going nuts 4 a decade chasing a decryption that is not there. If we did not all agree 2B then way we all R, no BRIGGER CULTIST, no movie studio, no record company, not the entire combined system would have a snowballs chance in a hot place of pulling off sociological alterations of such a quick and substantial curvature. But is there more happening than just what I have told U all 4 years and years and this add on tonight about the marriage of the human race willingly with the Briggers? U bet your bottom chips and last dimes on that one my brother!!!!!!!!!!! I want 2 share some wild huge secrets with U but am not ready quite yet. When I do, U will, and I said U WILL, fall off of your chairs. I will say this much about my stuck up snooty family. They all know the truth about what happened in Massachusetts, and they all have figured out long B4I ever blogged a word, that I am holding down the fort now 4 this rotten cursed diseased family of mine. People all over this globe since Desert Shield, know about the Shaw and my aunt GSM. U take this circa, then the week of the Hilton Beach, then the Computer Programmer that knifed me in the gut at Teknion Furniture on Labor day in 2001, and what happened up in that room B4 these mainframes were completed and I was up there on Easter Sunday the 15th day of April in 2001, and Diana did a UFO abduction with me, and U do not know nor want 2 know more tonight about all of this, some has never been blogged and secrets R coming out huge time soon my brother. A child knows that something beyond dirty went down in the late fifties 4 an innocent small child, Mountainpen, who never deserved the epitome of all nightmares, yet was meant 2 inherit it. I deplore and detest the EW 4 making fun of me and my life 4 half a century now. If anyone can believe that numbers do not shout louder than the loudest heavy metal band can ever play, then shame on U. The bible tells people 2 stay away from numerological things, not because it is not true but because it is true. When the great words say we should have no other gods B4 GOD, this means that there R other gods. The coffee is starting 2 grow mold people, please wake up. I am not ignored because I am some deranged nut, I am ignored because the powers and mover/shakers that run this planet know that my life and the stuff going on in it has no Earthly explanation, and if it ever got out, a panic would basically wipe out the human race faster than a lightning strike bolts down from the heavens.

Timeless Satellite residents of hyperspace, I know U all R out there, and I know U have come here and created Subterrania more than a million years B4 the experiment started. What U may or may not know is what happened in an interaction the other night. I was minding my own business and found myself in some store miles away, states away somewhere, and probably not in this nearband of the HS. Suddenly I was cuffed and arrested, and when I asked what 4, they said, it is not 4 shoplifting. Then they took me into an office, and I remember being in here the time Scylla had the extra bright purple highlights in her hair. I was told I will never B released, and even when I escape back into my body, I still am there in this room. I was placed in this room when they killed me with carbon monoxide poison in Atco, New Jersey in May of 1983. Then that horrible psychic lady Paula Uwich appeared and told me not only this, but that Braxton who she told me about, is also the lady that Lara the Indian mentioned 2 David Roth and me at her home on the White Horse Pike late in the year of 1989. She went onto tell me that the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office 3 weeks later when I met Spinosi and Wirtz on December the 5th, shared my information with not only Prick Wilson but another man who was totally in the pocket of Trump. As 4 Ralph and Sandy being strapped in a transfield, she said 4 me 2 examine my own lyrics that I wrote after surviving the gas me attack (GMA) games. I did examine them, and it scares me out of my stupid tiny messed up mind DS. Shields and storms or seasons or people, it all comes out the same way, BACK SHE CAME, only she never left. Elder Hair told me that much through the back door in the scummer of 1998, but I was 2 dumb 2 pick up on it. AKS nearly dropped down on the floor when I mentioned that he was the source of my trees. Callio knows it and thanked me 4 it originally B4 his aunt told him 2 stay away from me or else back in 1997. She sat me down and told me that she wants 2 confront the Bay-twin at Atlanticare. IU told her no way. She said she has 2B told something about all this and when I asked her, she would not tell me. She said I cannot know. Later, I nosed around and found out that she has been less than forth coming with me on some major things. It seems she knows things about Braxton and the Bay that U cannot even Google up. This was my final proof, that I am stuck in a dungeon, and that Paula Uwich and Paula King, R in league with something way beyond what my mind can know. If I cannot get back and wake up in the past, this nightmare hell will go on here 4 me forever, the 2031 escape will all B another of Scylla’s deceptions. I am indeed trying to make contact with death, I have always been rteuly searching 4 death, not some fake death, but a real eternal everlasting sleep that goes on forever. What good is sleep if U have to wake up, think about it? U all know how wonderful sleep is, just stay awake long enough, U all know I speak truths, we all want 2 find an exit, 2 forever escape this infinite misery, only there is none. There is no escape possible, not ever. We all R meant 2 live with King Nebuchadnezzar. We all R meant 2 live on in misery, as suffering folks, R we not. I was studying the county line maps the other day, my uncle did not live in Nassau County, but the one next 2 it, the county of the Suffering folks, only he never suffered. Him and President Adenoweher of Germany and his Yacht club buds and his powerful banker friends that controlled the world even back then, sheeeeeeeit, gimme a bweak, Elmer Trix. If I could just go back as far as Atco, I would have stayed forever at 1892 Robin Hill, and let Debbie Harry and her slutty friends annoy me with their loud parties and garbage. There is no escaping this evil sin diseased experiment, what none of U have figured out is that I am onto it and UR not. We R in HELL, and the only way out is 2 find eternal rest, only U never can, as this hell is all a dream, one from which the collective of all of us is forever incapable of awakening out of.

END:

No comments: