Thursday, February 12, 2009

STEP ON A CRACK, AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS 2 MOM

“Step On a Crack, and We All Know What Happens 2 Mom”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT-1995
Date And Time File: 021209.451
BEGINNING TRANNY, YE OL’ SILLY GRANNY, YAR.


Well, here is where the evil empire will score, just as they scored 2 years ago directly following my last SORA related exam. I will never forget the late part of February back in 2007. Things went from all ready hell incorporated, into hell LEVIATHAN CONTROLLED and OWNED. Things went way beyond the saying of bad 2 worse. We all have heard of superstition, and most have heard of statistics, and correlating events that seemingly have a perpetual gain on one side over the other side, what I term and have devised new formulas regarding this, over the past 29 years, PARALLEL EVENT.

When I started as a new blogger on the site of www.blogger.com/, I told a story in a large circle, knowing fully well that I was no way able 2 possibly start in a certain year, and go through it as most stories on Earth R told. Also, I was in the middle of the story myself, it has not ended, and what I was telling was still right in the center of a continual ongoing nightmare. I did not have the entire story, and by the way, neither did the writers that penned the great Holy Bible on the tangible realm or waking world. It was written as it went along, and spanned several thousands of years, now that is truly amazing.

Let me just start telling my readership or (Blogaud) the simple tale of yesterdays’ misery. First, unlike the original ordeal that guards suddenly found themselves in the predicament of having 2 get state certified and tested and licensed or there jobs would end unless U could move out of this tri-state area where this nonsense has not yet started, but will, and U can bet on that. Give power mongers the smallest taste of power, and they will never release it back, and only demand more and more endlessly, but now we all here in this garden green lovely state of major authoritarianism called New Jersey, where this traveler has been here 4 ever and the Trekkers all know who I as, but moving on with the point, we all must B recertified and pay a fee natch 4 this, and spend a day at a class every 24 months, yesterday was my day, at least it was not the 3-day ordeal of the original, but the cost that it was supposed 2B, jumped by 50%. Sixty instead of the forty smacks they had told us originally that the re-up licensing would cost. Then I run into a former officer there, and during the lunch break we drove down the road 2 the Echelon Mall of Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG. We talked a half jour so about his similar problem, he is the person who told me there is a super secret group fighting this faction of the military, a sort of super covert married formed-grouping of certain NSA and other even blacker and more secret agencies with the Military in all of its branches. He knows all the formulas that Dave Roth and I had eventually come 2 learn. When the attacks R bad, they have about 800 of them on us, and when the attacks back off 2 a more moderate3 status, make that number dwindle down 2 perhaps around 300 of them. But there R always a constant amount of 100 to 1,000 active “whatever they really R”, employees of this gang of total disease-sleaze, and this is real, and this that group I have in slang called ANTINAS, making it pronounceable becalming the No such Agency letters around just a wee bit, is the group that until a while ago anyway, was trying 2 fight them back in an organized way. I can never B totally sure if this dude is just totally off his squirrel chair, but things he has told me forces me 2 give him a large benefit of the doubt that indeed all his tales regarding this ANTINAS thing is very real. I know none of them, only that very recently, the Wet-Work-Coves have made at least one of them GO MISSING, and they R on a sort of tactical retreat 4 the present time, calculating next moves and all that wartime fun stuff. One reason 4 this sudden burst of enemy power, is cooperation with civilians 2 give them much more freedom and leeway 2 violate all of our civil liberties in the name of national security and terrorism. One example and this is one out of what could B discussed all day long and still not B anywhere near fully covered, is the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. This can b shortened as the FISA. Google this up, do not listen 2 me Marguerite Sampson, do a Boz Check Out, or BCO. I never asked anyone out in the land of the great net 2 trust my words, just 2 investigate my plight and c how real it is and Y it is being totally covered up, way beyond the surface scratching saucers of the sky and on into this type of nonsensical stuff when compared with the REAL situation at hand, BRO!!!!!!! I must shut my eyes a couple of minutes lest miserable monster Jane Dirtweeds will strike and hard with her clock attack, Stacey Jack!!!!!!! I got through the day of typical moUrning Chemtrails on the way into SORA at the company office in Voorhees Township, and the class, and the talk with Art Crane, and then the drive home, stopping at K-Mart 4 Scylla’s CD and a set of new headphones after WOMO slime had damaged the other pair about a month or more ago, and I was holding them together with solidified vomit and prayers. Every single time Mariah gets played in this house, whether by 6th cuz Dawn the KING, or by me with the CD that I brought home, EVERY TIME, stuff happens, and not nice stuff, it is without fail. If a long time ago, in a backward type society, a man or a woman kept noticing that when he walked under a ladder in his hut as opposed 2 walking around him, 7 out 10 of those days were bad, did not get along with spouse, crops were not that good in the area they picked at, and all manner of negative things seemed 2 happen in I preponderance, and yet when he walked around the ladder, the preponderance was totally the opposite, just made 4 better days all the way around, and then other villagers were told 2 try it, and 4 the majority of them, this seemed 2 hold true 4 whatever the reason, eventually this village will have a book where it says this and records it down and future generations will C it as a silly myth that some take seriously and the majority do not, but U have no idea how real parallel event is, just because it is not always a visible one, or a VPE. The IPE or the INVISIBLE ones just mean that as of yet, mankind and civilized cultures cannot C under a microscope Y this preponderance indeed is reality, even though should they honestly and accurately B willing 2 run a test, it would prove out 2B real, even if it is a perpetual 2 or 3 percent, if it is perpetual, it is indeed a parallel event that this happens more than not and there is no way that it is a perfect balancing parity, if U do such and such an event, that this other thing then goes onto occur, hence walking under a ladder, and bad things following. A visible parallel event is walking down a dangerous street at midnight looking 4 a fight, and recording how many times U get into one verses times that U do not. This is not a blog of parallel event lessons, we can get back 2 this anytime Jim Rockford Loosetooth. 4 now this is a more detailed account of Wednesday the eleventh’s misery that I endured. So I get home and help Scylla’s 6th Cuz DK, with a few errands and she said 2 me that all I have 2 do is this and the rest of tonight and Thursday is mine 2 enjoy. I had just been all day at this SORA thing, not voluntarily,. Not if I wanna keep my job on the weekends under the part time regs of the New Jersey workability program under the social security Disability System. I was looking so forward and I have so freaking little in this stinking life, 2 just being done, and having my night 2 enjoy LAW AND ORDER, on television, and listen 2 my lovely MC/Scylla through my new Sony headphones, both products purchased on the trip home at the K-Mart store right in Berlin, NJUSAESMWG, right on the very road I take 2 go from point A to point B, the White horse Pike. Suddenly, hubby KING Chicky calls out of the blue and never has he done this B4, and wants a game on the cable TV recorded, and I am the only one with a connected up machine. Both Ann and Dawn have something 2 record off the TV in their rooms, but it is not working. So in comes the QUEEN KING, formerly also Prince, known as the QUEEN KING, and wants me 2 record this game, and in this hell housie, unlike at the trailer, the cable TV man hooked me up all screwed up. No longer cab I set timers and record shows, nor record one thong and watch another thing, or any of these things, only one VCR can B connected up which also plays DVD. Basically what Ima sayin’ here BRO is my TV bought is now wrecked, I have 2 use my own equipment 2 record his stupid fucking Spanish football; game on channel 16 Telemundo or whatever they call it, it is not spell checker recognized and I know I am accurately spelling the name of their network. So now I have no Law And Order to watch when I was so freaking looking forward 2 it, and also, no listening to Mariah, as Dawn did not trust that the music would not come out onto the video tape, and even insisted that the TV remain on when a child knows that all that is needed is 4 the cable box 2B on and set 2 the desired channel. I should have the right and especially after being promised 2B left alone after a hard fucking grueling day at the state SORA class, and long drive and Chemtrail assault, and on and on, 2 have my evening, but it was totally ruined. Now U ask your fucking selves out there, simple this one little thing, BR!!!!!! They pick out of 365 days in a fucking year, first, MY BIRTHDAY Mister Duedate Stoddard Rohr, 2 totally desecrate and ruin and turn into a day of nightmare fucking hellfire, and then they pick my day of the SORA-SIRA class, 2 break their promise, and fuck with my evening, and then on top of all of that, go on 2 have the unmitigated mother fucking gall to scream at me this morning about how selfish I am, and that I am an awful person, and have such a DARK SIDE. Coming from the most evil fucking bitch on this Earth, it took all I had literally, not 2 burst out laughing at the quintessential spouting off of total hypocrisy that was literally spewing out of Queen D. KING’S mouth, as I subserviently am sitting at the table, waiting 2 take her alcoholic useless husband 2 his job as I do every moUrning, with MY CAR AN MY GAS!!!!!!!!!!! Man am I a selfish fucking cock sucking son of a bastard bling-bling bitch or what Mister McCoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not 1 son of a McCoy Bling-Bling out here has a fractional clue 2 the hell I suffer here as a kidnapped slave, my life is not my own,. There is no escape, they literally will not let me out of here. It is out of all the Twilight Zone shows in the world, BR!!!!!!!!! The part that Spielberg and Patterson and none of them all combined could ever hope 2 fictionally match, is that this family came 2 me in dreams in 1970, while staying at their home, owned by Thomas Reale who molested me as a child of 15 and got away with all of this scott free, just as this miserable THAT FFAMILY 40 years later is still getting away with their crimes scott free, and I am totally innocent and this is worse than Oliver Twist and Fagan, and I plan 2 commit suicide very shortly, I just cannot take it any more Thomas Delilah Jones!!!!! This entire story is on tape, on blogs, and has been recorded, and this twisted disease has done their best 2 shut me up and make this all go away, and they R not gonna find it as easy as they may have once thought.

MAJOR EVIL EMPIRE PREDICTIONS: DOW JONES UP AND UP AND UP AND UP 2,000 POINTS THIS WEEK AND 3,000 POINTS NEXT WEEK, JUST WATCH IT, BRO!!!!!!!!!! FLYERS WIN AND WIN AND WINB AND WIN, CONTINUING THEIR CHEATED WEEKEND WINNING STREAK AND GOING STRAIGHT BACK INTO 1ST FREAKING ASS PLACE IN THE ATLANTIC DIVISION, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never should have gone 2 the Krassle Mart store yesterday Martha. That was a mistake. The parallel event of anything 2 do with MC/SCYLLA and her MUSIC and with ME and MUSIC in general, and this has been blogged and freaking blogged and freaking blogged, just look it all up under mentions and references 2 music on my blogging sites, but every time and I mean 199% parallel event, huge shit happens 2 me. I fell asleep with MC singing 2 me, shortly after 1 AM. Suddenly, I again am out in the ocean, it is every night now, out beyond where the Lakehouse sits back 2 miles, behind some forestry and on the far side of a lovely quarry deep lake connected 2 the sea by a very deep inlet system. Again I found myself swimming all the way 2 the Lakehouse, and there was nothing 2B seen of MC. I went into hundreds of rooms shouting out her name, and each time, I could hear her singing and sort of half ‘giggle-singing’ right through the wall, and knew she had 2B in the next room, and the second I would go 2 that next room and open the door, it was silent. Again, the singing would start, and I eventually was screaming as loud as I could, “Mariah, Mariah, Y have U left me, where RU”? I then shouted out “Scylla, Y have U forsaken me again like U did B4”?She just kept doing this all night long until I woke out of this nightmare around 8 this morning. Then it was time 2 enter the next nightmare in waking laugh, getting screamed at and put down by the mighty KING of THAT FAMILY, my question is WHERE IS MY TEEN QUEEN, and Y has she POERMITTED all of the is monstrous evil 2 befall me when she says that I am always HER THAT-BOY??????? Y, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, we quite recently have examined how it is more logical 2 assume in the attempted diagnosis of my “curse-problem”, that things when they have numerous possibilities 4 attracting and bringing super bad times and extra sieges 2 me, that these multiple things most likely R all combined as one big attraction of me 2 my troubles, in this case the AND,AND,AND OVER THE OR,OR,OR, so I believe the combination of another SORA-SIRA class, buying and playing a Scylla disc in this TAWFHOUSE, and also telling a small thing about QVC on a recent blog. If the mighty great KING DAWN the QUEEN has taught me one huge thing over many others, it is simply this, BR-NICE-LAWNS!!!!!!!!!!: I can B very subtle as people R not as dumb as they sometimes pretend 2B, that in and of itself (pretending 2B dumb) is many times an additional tactical move on the part of many an enemy. So all of this, and here is another, Rogers’ mighty and terrific Roulette system, which brought me 5 units B4I retired and just now while half playing and half blogging, I just got stopped out at 9, entering at 6 with 2 greens, and for this amount of botbar and hellishness another net profit of 2 more units ainta one bit bad, BRO!!!!!!! 4 all this shitass hell, Rogers system should by all means have crashed by now. Keep up the good work old pal, hope Arizona agrees with U, wish I was there, far away from New York, and Philadelphia, and Atlantic City, the real freaking DEVIL’S TRIANGLE, controlled by the physical plane counterpart of the ASTRAL WORLD MILLIONTH-COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until I can escape her family, playing her music brings me nothing but horrific monstrous disaster. It is so much a shame, as there is no one on this rotten evil sin cursed planet that can sing a tenth as good as my lovely Scylla. U all should hear her on the Astral Plane as she sings and accompanies herself on her lovely enzemeter or lute. Yes it is the AND-AND-AND-AND and not the or-or-or-or, it is the combination of Rogers’ system not crashing out, the SORA/SIRA crapola, MC’s disc, and my letting out a plan that was revealed 2 me by Astral forces on my side of this fighting army, regarding what I had seen and dismissed a couple nights ago ob the cable TV network known as QVC. Symbolically I always equated this with SILVER KING/QUEEN VICTORIA CALLIO, how can U miss? HELP ME MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2298, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm, and is copyrighted Michael Mountainpen-2009.

B4I terminate here, Arnie and others, part of what got me screamed at was also the girlfriend of KING DAWN’S brother, JOEY, the brother of the EGG HARBOR PROSECUTOR and fellow TAWF substance abuser. Atlantic county has more substance abuse than any other county in this diseased and drug infested twisted nation. They had come over as well last night during the midst of all of the struggling and quibbling. She instigated the discussion in my room and I merely went along with it that I really wish that I could move out of here and have never been this miserable in my 54 years of my current ADD, ASTRAL-DREAM-DOWN, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she went off and shot off her mouth later and then I took heat 4 that this moUrning, watch the markets fly, the FLYERS WIN tonight’s fucking cheated game, and start a 3+ winning streak taking them right back into 1st place, JUST WEATCH GINA, AS I WILL B BACK ARNIE, T TEWLL U ALL SO, HA-HA-HA. U CANNOT HAVE BOTH YOUR WAY IN YOUR EVIL EMPIRE, AND ALSO STRIP ME OF MY CREDIBILITY, EMEREFERS, SO SCREW U, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U simply cannot have it both ways, I won’t “PERMIT” these toilet swallowing turds, Uncle Heinz Gottwald of 175 Peninsula Drive, 2 both HAVE THEIR CAKE AND 2 EAT IT AS WELL, sahwee Chawee Wabbit, WHAAAAAAAAAAA, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if they wanna knawel on Judge Tombay’s poison cake their Colombo, that’s cool, I would simply ass love 2 sit here and watch all of U diseased monsters slowly and agonizingly die. U want 2 have that cake and eat it, fine, and put the mace inside, and some pepper spray, YO!!!!!!!!!!!

END TWANSMISSION, WABBIT, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

No comments: