Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CHEAT FLYERS CHEAT

[CHEAT FLYERS CHEAT]
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORPRO-1995
Datfile:022509.917.11111111111111111111111111111111111
Beginning of this demonic and satanic transmission, BRO!!!!!


Well, BRO, this has been one fucklng bastard hell of a bad month and year, the very worst of my life, never ever has any year been quite this bad, and yes, my life has been total hell for three straight mother fucking decades, especially since the return from the gods no where on the morning of August the 15th of 1986, BR!!!!!!!!

OFFER, AND THIS IS LEGAL, FEDERAL AIUTHORITIES, TOTALLY LEGAL:

ANYONE OUT HERE ANYWHERE, THAT WILL HELP ME PROVE THAT PARALLEL EVENT IS BEING INTENTIONALLY USED AGAINST ME, AND HAS BEEN SINCE THE SCUMNMER SUMMER TIME OF 1986 WHEN THIS NIGHTFUCKINGMARE HELL GOT A REAL NASTY MAJOR FOOTHOLD ON ME; WILL RECEIVE AN EQUAL AFTER TAXES AND ATTORNEYS FEES SPLIT WITH ME ON A JURY AWARD, U FREAKING ASS HEARD ME PEEPS, 50/50, AND THIS COULD POTENTIALLY MEAN 10 OR 20 OR 30 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS IN YOUR POCKET SOMEDAY. B4 U LAUGH, WHOEVER THOUGHT A NON CAUK MALE COULD REALLY B PRESIDENT? WHOEVER THOUGHT 60 YEARS AGO THAT MAN WOULD FUCKING WALK ON THE MOTHER FUCKING MOON? All I am saying is that I intend 2 find out precisely what is being done 2 me, and by exactly whom, and then they will B sued for 100 fucking billion dollars in the World Courts of THE HAGUE!!!!!!!! No one has the legal or any other 4 that matter, right 2 totally ruin and wreck an innocent fucklng persons’ life forever, they just fucking don’t, BRO!!!! The filthy diseased Flyers win every game now, and will go on endlessly WINNING AND WINNING AND CHEATING AND CHEATING, BY APPLYING AND USING PE AGAINST PATHETIC ME, 2 GET THEIR HOLLOW AND CHEATED FUCKING VICTORIES, HARASSING AND PERSECUTING ME 24/7 FOR A SOLID QUARTER OF A FUCKING CENTURY NOW, THIS IS REAL/E AND TOTALLY NOT IMAGINED. THIS IS NO FUCKING DELUSION. R there any attorneys out here fresh out of law school that desire a gargantuan and relatively quick buck as well as 2 make a quick name 4 yourself and retire in 5-10 years after super major litigation that will get your name in lights whether I win or lose, and will get global attention, U can retire with billions and live like a Caesar with wine, women and song until the day U die on some plush tropical fucklng island, just fucking help me out of this fucking nightmare.

All ditty long 4 two straight hellish days, SIEGE AND MORE SIEGE AND MORE FUCKING SON OF A BITCHING SIEGE, IT JUST WON’T EVER FUCKING STOP, THEY JUST WON’T GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY MOTHER FUCKING BACK AND I AM TOTALLY OUT OF MY MOTHER FUCKING MIND, just in case U don’t get it yet, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, week after week, it is constant driving the King women here and the King women there, the fucking QUEENS OF HAMMONTON-HELL!!!!!!! No matter what I do 4 them, they still do nothing but pick on me and treat like fucking total shit. Just today they had a friend that was 2B transported someplace after I took AKS 2 the local Kessler hospital 4 xenon radiation CT-scans (cat) and then I had 2 go into the state police barracks with a phony illegal person with his fake documents and use my legal New Jersey license in order 2 get his car out of impound after being pulled over and stopped by State Police, and he showed them fake docs. Y some fucking prosecutor or state official or federal agency will not read all of this and helo me and get me away from these horrific KING FAMILY TAWF KIDNAPPERS, now and later 2B referred 2 in this new abbreviation as (KFTK), is beyond my wildest hyperspace scanned 6th dimensional receptions. Someday all authorities ever proven 2B in on this via MISFEASANCE OR MALFEASANCE, all better get ready 2B in court with the entire bunch that I will B taking there 4 perpefreakingtrating all of this nightmare against me. I am so mother fucklng pissed off at God as U all call HIM, I know HER as GODDESS SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE on the ASTRAL PLANE, and always have and will, but right now here in this mortal and totally miserable dream, I am beyond angry at her 4 allowing this and enjoying this. She is having a blast with me, the MOUBNTAINPEN TRUMAN SHOW, by SSJSKK, the original rock singer of Cecily. U came 2 me in the days when I worked at that stinking miserable studio, I did not invade your dreams or steal your fucking chain. U came first 2 me, and even toyur own words claim that mortally here in this dream, I cannot come first 2U, first I am dead here, and have no power as a dead man 2 even remember U, so this 2 late nonsense really fucking pisses me off. It is all just a horrendous game with U, GROW UP, I know UR forever 16, but even Marguerite Sampson left Shangri-La 4 prison, at least that’s the way that senator Thompson of 10-ESSEE AVENUE tells it, right BRO Jesse!!!!!!!??????????

Don’t B haters out there, stop judging me, realize that someone is fucking tormenting and torturing me 2 death, where RU President Obama, I really hoped that U would find it in your heart 2 stop this, and we both know that U must have been told by the WOMO that this all is real and happening 2 me. No one ever goes from private citizen 2 president without being given temporary classified clearances and told all the major NS related issues, and I am positive that I am one of them. Remember, I have the proof that New Jersey’s Congressman Robert Andrews 2 letters, went unanswered by the director of the top intelligence agency system in this country, letters written on HIS stationary, requesting under the FOIA 4 an answer, and not even a response was returned, and sir, I am paranoid? No, we both know I am not Mister President. This is real, and I am not against this nation. I am against the torturing of one of its citizens and only against this, and that citizen is me, MOUNBTAINPEN. I swear that under all oaths with full penalty of perjury charges aimed at me if anyone can prove me out a liar!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I guess I am destined 4 many wild and crazy things, it seems that ‘2-letters’ has been a major part of my life on at least 2 occasions back in the late nineties circa, am I right my blogaud???????????? I said it all B4 2008 ever rolled around and U can tell your wife that right now Nicky ol’ boy. My ENEMIES R EQUAL 2 MARTINO TIMES CALLIO TIMES MARY CARTER, and I said it long B4 your wife did, and she knows it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABS OF 2299, THIS IS ALL BLEEEEEEE AND BLAHHHHHHHHHH ANDF BLUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now end this stinking rotten miserable twisted transmission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: