Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PROJECT OSHKI

PROJECT OSHKI
T/T/M ALL SUBTITLES
Date And Time File: 021009.463
Start:


I am under a major hacking siege on the computer, Ed will B coming over 2 find out what is going on, [personally, I am beginning not 2 trust his motives 100%. Ever since meeting him at the library, my life has become a nightmare and I have become a prisoner of THAT-FAMILY. I do not trust a single person on this Earth, not one. Everyone has hurt me and screwed me, everyone without exception. THEY know that it is time 2 open up the subject of Project Oshki today, and I do not thing THEY R2 happy about it, awe!!!!!!

B4 we explore the new topic, and yet not new content, and U will soon C what I’m talking about here, but first “Uncle” Heinz Gottwald, camera or no camera in 1972, at 175 PD, BLINYUSAESMWG, PERMIT ME, pweeeeeze, 2 say this opening statement. Clever crap goes on, and no human could pull it all off without help, no human singularly or collectively with the biggest cove agency they could ever hope 2 form. Without outside help from something not yet understood on this lovely green-brown world of ours, it just would not B possible. Nuances and clever little subtleties make WOMO the great powerful and mighty king of covert black operations that they R. My doing things so directly and up front blatantly and bluntly 2 the point of razor sharp digs and shots when I am angry, is only serving 2 defeat my entire plan of telling the entire world someday what this great mighty bunch of phlegm has put me through since late in the fifties. Yes there is a PROJECT-OSHKI, and it has a name with an Astral Plane significance, it literally means in the Bardo or the ‘land of the dead’, the record keeping or the filing of the forced linear order of dream movements, and someone right here on the Earth, has this file, of who was who and who will B who, lifetime 2 lifetime in the order of mans established linear time. The reason when my search 2 find SSJKK was new around early in 1996, that I was led 2 Callio or Sarah Callio, was because this was the FIRST DIVERSION. Remember how Robert McGuire lied 2 me in his bar, and then Sarah Callio herself lied 2 me on the phone in his bar, and then she lied straight faced 2 both my mother and my business partner in Studio Park Records, and refused 2 admit 2 us that Sarah she appeared 2 me was her grandmother, and that she was able 2 leave her old physical body, and project a young astral body out onto the mortal realm right there on Tennessee Avenue. Only man has limits in his tiny mind such as perceiving that linear time is the only way that the 4th dimension can exist on or on, just because his tiny created mind happens 2 work this way by forcing separate pieces of the 4th dimension into a precise ordered timeline, as a person would empty a jig saw puzzle filled with scattered meaningless pieces, and then mentally organize these pieces into a pattern where they match the picture on the puzzle box and make some sort of Earthly sense after doing this. Still taking this along further, not only does man insist on seeing time running along a seeming line, instead of as a spatial oneness on the 4th dimension, but that there is also the geometric mass trick that Cosmos Copperfield also keeps well hidden. Without getting into complex specifics that could only B done by throwing in tons of high college math equations that would waste all of our time, accept 4 now that I could, and let me shut abridge all of this by saying a simple statement. Both of my Sarah’s or their Physical Plane body counterparts, existed 4 the precise time that Paul Stoddard was blessed by the Wall Street Leviathans, 20 years. Once she reestablished herself, going from a quite successful property owner in Atlantic City, 2 a career in the music industry with the EW, the part of her that began in this mortal world illusion in Trenton, New Jersey, USAESMWG, died early in October of ‘90. She knew she was gonna B OK now, and did not need 2 remain here as the girl who appeared 2 me in the sixties. Now, the subject of karma and reincarnation offends the majority of persons on this Earth. 70% claim 2B in a religious faith that totally denounces this old world concept of 3000 years ago. 28% R total atheists or mildly ranged agnostics. Only 2% of this world believes in these concepts, modestly those in the Buddhists faith, or on private spiritual; journeys such as the members of the Eckankar, Google this all up. They C things a lot as I do, we only part ways on one giant reality, and that is where I know the Buddhists have been enlightened tremendously, as they know the tremendous fulfillment and awesome blessing that of course is never attainable 2 any of us EXISTORS, called NIRVANA, or total oblivion. There R2 major power structure keeping 2 totally different set of historical family records, and both 4 extremely urgent and major purposes that neither will ever fully reveal outside the highest officers in their folds. The physical family tree is being kept by the Mormon Church out in Utah, they know how powerful all of this is, and after Elder Hair and I talked in the late nineties, they really know. They R part of my Blogaud. So is the group that operates Project OSHKI, or (life’s true moving dream path), as many translate this from on many high mountains in Olympia in the great BARDOLAND. Them mighty god called Recotron Elbashnii Okadarious U might say heads up this Astral Plane group of totally unknown smaller gods that never made it into human records and realities. Still there R followers in institutes near the Himalayan Mountains of Tibet as well as near the hidden sets of deep caves of outside Lima, Peru, where at these 2 secret locations, contact is in fact made, and real records on real down 2 Earth mediums such as digital recordings and even computer storage systems as well as written texts, indeed R all safely locked away at these places where they will never B found or discovered. Opening the doorway into these places without knowing how 2 prevent it, will cause a powerful corrosive like none presently known and much more powerful, 2 instantly destroy these documents, as well as any mediums that they exist on, beyond any hope of any experts ever restoring them 2 any usable retrieval point. These Oshki records R full and complete, and tell every single person in a time line order as man and his calendar works on and by, just who is who, and then all the way back as well as forward, who they were and will B, in their soul, if this word keeps things a bit more user friendly here so U will keep on reading this blog a little while longer. So how do I know all of this, and when did I know enough 2 decide it is time 2 open this huge can of worms on my blogs? Well, try and C my dilemma B4I start and even try answering this. First off, a man came 2 me in 1974 when I was staying in a small rooming house over a weekend, at the age of 19, in Atlantic City, on Stenton Street, owned by an Indian lady by the name of Selana Dada. It happened right near Ziggy’s jetty, Ziggie had been murdered by WOMO-TAWF back in the year prior to this in 1974. This would B the summer time of 1973. Let us move back into ‘74 with this man that I used 2 call and do still when the mood strikes me, the alchemist. He knew things about the past and the future that no one could have known, he also told me that Sarah Jacobson the rehab student was indeed my SARAH KRASSLE, and that she found a way 2 visit me all grown up when really she was a tiny little tike. It really is not that big a deal 2 pull off these tricks, they just require the necessary energy. Think about this. If man can bring back the duke on the wide screen long after he is dead, with our limited knowledge and ability and technology, what can advanced travelers do back here in our world where 2 them we R no more than idiot blobs on a packman screen? We make movies using special EFX and C the person go from a child or a youngster and grow old and shribble up or the other away around with a bit of trick photography, and entertain the masses with these movies, and have done so know 4 decades, and these super advanced Doctor Bruce Goldberg dudes and dudesses cannot do it a thousand times better, get real lads and lassies. He told me about Kennedy, the 37th President and how Jimmie Hoffa was recently taken 2 the big hotel on Tennessee Avenue, and left 2 die inside a room of bricks, where his skeleton remains today, guess somebody was watching Dark Shadows and got the idea from watching 2 Trask’s get taken 2 their deaths in that scary manner. When I asked if it was the Mayflower hotel, he chuckled and said, no, the one down over the bar named after an industrial city in western Pennsylvania. He went on 2 tell me that 100 secrets R all over Atlantic city, many of which R right down there, and he pointed off towards Tennessee Avenue. This is where the conversation between us ended as I turned 2 face the ocean 4 no more than 3 seconds and when I turned back again, poof Mister Hal Blaine, he had vanished right into the sunshine. He had been also telling me about how the few cases of reincarnated persons shat through trauma of sufficient quantity yet leaving them still with their mental faculties and reasoning, remembered their recent life, and insisted in going back to towns in Europe where they indeed were now living in their present life, miles away, and all the things there were remembered with total accuracy. One man remarried his own wife, as he had died 15 years earlier as that person, and she was willing 2 remarry him even though he was only a youth, this was in England or some place around there more than a century ago, It is all on record, but do not wait 2 learn stuff like that at Community College or even Yale or Harvard, let alone grammar or high school. Last night I was in the ocean with many strange people. They were from some swimmers club and were practicing and were way out in the ocean swimming all around, I was just out a small way and floating around enjoying myself, when suddenly, all hell broke loose. This brings me 2 where I continue these points now.

The alchemist came up 2 me and told me that he drifted down from the Trinitrail that appeared again 2 me last Saturday morning and I found myself seeing things in linear time as though I was awake in this waking world back here, yet trying 2 figure out how I could B swimming out here in a warm ocean in the middle of winter, and it was not some southern paradise, it was local to this area and I knew that completely. He said that whenever IC a trinitrail in the skies, SSJKK is planning a major thing, what he did not know or was not willing 2B forthcoming regarding what he may indeed have known. I was told that if I take a journey 2 a place and I remember the exact place he told me 2 go, the keepers of the moving dreamers knowledge will tell me all the truth about Sarah-Stacey Krassle, and Y she is doing all of this. Then he blew my mind and told me what I could do 2 get her 2 fully remember who she is now, and put an end 2 all of this. He showed me the television set and it was on, in my room, and I could look and peer down a small tunnel from where I was laying in the ocean with this alchemist. My TV was tuned 2 last night or early morning right B4I shut it off and retired 4 the evening. It was on QVC, and I cannot or will not dare tell U what he said, it was 2 powerful and 2 wild and far out. I should B able 2 pull this off, and someday, I will give the credit 2 the girl responsible, but now I do not dare say one more word, this is my one way 2 do what I thought needed B done at the Atlantic City Waterworks back late last century, www/acmua.com/ maybe this alchemist dude is one of my Timeless-Satellite residents out in hyperspace somewhere, who knows, all I do know is this: Thanks 2 what this dude whispered in my ear after re-watching this short QVC spot from earlier while in here in the waking world, I am now at least seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. This is very real to both me and SSJKK in her current ADD, as coming into Manhattan as well as the Island, the long dark train ride finally ends and the sun breaks out, this is a real powerful and interesting symbol, BR!!!!!!!!!! Maybe saying this much was wrong, but Sally Starr even had a similar idea, but no one has ever had this idea, and thanks 2 another person with the double M-name, haunting my soul or not from the sounds of 41, don’t crap in your pants Uncle Heinz, U guys never stood a chance with SSJKK on our side, but now, this is the most powerful thing that has happened since we were but ten and Lottery Cat spoke 2 me in the interaction, meowing the name of the great Long Island Highway, crash, ting, those 12 bell cymbals R gonna take my ears out yet, BRO, and Verizon is close 2 a law suit as well, with these super loud sound bursts through my phone such as the one earlier today right after I turned off the QVC.

WOMO is so clever and cute or so they think, like that filthy slimy lady at the Super Stale Grocery Store last week. The Muzak attack was going and then it was over, and then, she comes near me only I would most likely not have seen her. But, she made it a point 2 loudly clear her throat and when I looked over, there was the evil smirking tall bitch, she knew what she was doing, and do not tell me that the CIA or the NSA did not freaking pay her off 2 persecute and harass me. This type of cute shit has been ongoing with WOMO DISEASE SLEAZE and me for 22 solid years now, and even the Camden county Prosecutor’s Office knew it was real, they just as all of the authorities, refused 2 properly do their damn jobs and help me 2 get 2 the freaking bottom of this eternal ass nightmare. This is just one whittle Elmer Wabbit Fwudd example, I could list literally THOUSANDDS of these bull shit incidents over the past 25 semi-annums now. Think about this 4 a sec BRO, could U survive endless misery and NSA waterboarding done 2U covertly 4 (90) SEASONS, B it in the sun or the rain, Terry 1974 Jackson????????????? Just think on this, 90 freaking seasons of putting up with my pants not going all the way down to the shoes of Donna Summer and her evil friends like Debbie Harry, and all these wicked diseased puke swallowing filth bags. U would all have long ago taken your lives, or taken one of theirs and B in a sike ward or a prison 4 the rest of your sick diseased life, yet I am supposed 2 go endlessly on handling this family’s horrific monstrous HUNTINGTON/MASON curse o9f nearly 2,000 years, ands smile and I say that I am the greatest freaking fish in the whole damn bay, man, UR all asking way 2 much of this frail whittle human being Elmer Wabbit, WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Told U the Flyers would cheat back up, they went from 3rd place up 2 second place by making my weekend a total freaking shambles, big hero’s aren’t U guys? They will B right back in first if someone does not freaking helo me get this slimy disease off of my back, BR!!!!!! Also, if U cannot C through this every single year hockey thing in the Atlantic Division where the Devils and Flyers R neck and neck all season long 4 the most part, as a controlled and manipulated event, UR blonder than Stevie, and I am only left 2 ponder and 2 Wonder YU just R endlessly unable 2C my simple truths, it boggles my tiny whittle mind.

GOOGLE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM, KING/SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES, THIS IS ALL copyrighted 2009 Michael Wayne Mountainpen. It is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

ENDING IOF THIS TWANSMISSION, ELMER FWUDD AND ALL OTHERS:

No comments: