Sunday, February 1, 2009

I KEEP MY WORD

“I KEEP MY WORD”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT-continuing from 1995
Date And Time File: 020209.008.55
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Starting at Sunday’s daybreak, it was not all right Donna Carcrash. No it was anything but all freaking right in the morning light. Aniwho, I fell under a super whopping death hell siege at the hands of merciless WOMO-TAWF, also known by more Earthbounders as the CIA/NSA, but really the CIA is no more than the front and the whipping boy 4 the real monsters, the No Such Agency of the Black File System, Julia R.

I took some chemtrailing, some motorcycles including some trespassers that almost got locked up by the state police if I had called and was just about 2. I took nasty bull slit all day mister razorblades. I know the police knew I was in some deep smelly browns as they even came in shortly B4 client relief arrived at my work post, following the cleaners in 2C if they were legit and I do appreciate the service, thank U. I would not lie honorable authorities of New Jersey, Trump and his gang of no goods and many other powerful Scott Ransom Car-bugged people of great power R planning my death and want it natch 2 appear as a total accident or suicide, and this dying man’s oath and legal declaration printed and posted online shortly is legal notice that I know a plot 2 wipe out my life is being planed quite meticulously as I speak and type. When U ‘dream’ that this bastard hits U and gives U dirty looks and many other things, I know that something is up and I talked about my studio days on prior online blogging texts about the RPLDD. This stands 4 the RECORDED PUBLICATIONS LABORATORY DREAM-DEAL. I call this by that title as U may have read or may not, but it is on prior blogs, as a result of my dreaming during the day a plot 2 fudge with me when I got there 4 my night shift work, and sure enough it was vivid and I knew it was really happening, and when I awoke and drove in, it really was, and the guy in on it when I said I already know so don’t bother doing it, said 2 me and I freaking quote with no relative chock holds barred, “You are haunted”. He freaking quit the next day, and this dude had the muscles of the incredible hull, but my ability 2 know from my sleep that something was up, just plain flat out scares some people 2 death, count this muscle boy in as one of those peeps, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t even get me going Eckert Pharmacy or July the 12th or anybody, I mean the dieing lottery, the Phillies, the RPLDD, I could go on and on and on, I do dream the future, only that is simply NOT what is REALLY happening, but we can always do a Rockford James Garner Files and get back 2 this kick-butt later on, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When jerk opposite of on’s plan 2 really mess with me, I will pick it up in my dreams, and that U can B sure of, Kimba Lion. I am not looking 4 trouble or a fight, but Kimba, I will not turn and run either, they have my rotten stinking back up against the freaking wall and they’re freaking pushing hard, and my bones R cracking as I am speaking, BRA!!!!!!!!! Now some wild behavior always can B legitimately attributed 2 things like the day of a SDUPER BOWL and the weather being a tad warmer than the recent extremely cold winter that the ecogreeners can yell global warming till doomsday and Ima simply not buyin’ it BRO!!!!!!! Aniwho, I am also not buyin’ that this is YI had a super off the scale WOMO disease slime attack today by these twisted and moronic power hungry evil butt wipes and toilet water swallowers. Something is up and I know what it is. The powerful “THEY”, all were hoping that a lot of my recent blogs were a sham. Cakes, I do not have time 2 play games. When the stupid roulette garbage crashed I admitted 2 it. I admitted right away that I was a butt hole 4 forgetting 2 subtract the losing bet amounts, I do not lie, make up stuff, exaggerate, or have some huge decade plus master plan that some have accused me of on a few comment checks that I have recently found the time 2 look at. Man how I love the totally false yet super ultra hyper complimentary theories that a few in my BLOGAUD seem 2 have. Hay, if I had some 20 or 30 year plan 2 set this world on fire, I would not B living in an environment like I am, eating dog poop 4 breakfast, and worrying about how I am gonna pay my next set of incoming freaking bills. I love your confidence in me that I am some kind of an Einstein, but I am going 2 break your heart right now and tell U, this is simply not what is happening here, I am just another person living here in this worked with all of the rest of U. How I got mixed up in all of the wild crazy messed up smell-browns lads and lassies, is not generated or engineered or originated by any source connected to or by me. THEY have done all of this 2 ME, not the other way around, I am a freaking little nobody, how all of this crap happened 2 me is the hugest mystery since the big freaking bang!!!!!!!!!!!!, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I crashed B4 coming back 4 my swing around final third shift that I do on the weekends under the NEW JERSEY WORKABILITY LAWS, under the rules of the Social Security Disability System, I fell into a quiet restful peaceful sleep at first, and then suddenly, I was with SSJKK at her beautiful palace and she picked me up and threw me into a giant bed and made wild passionate love 2 me and then suddenly, the dreamshift took me into the War Room at the Pentagon in Washington, 13, DC. Sorry about the Malalley joke over again, cannot help myself when it comes 2 the hypocrisy of the legislative branch of our system. Also, I know they put things together long B4I could, they have access 2 information and super main frame computation devices that average citizens would toilet out if they knew of, and I know this is Y they carbon monoxide gassed me 2 death in 1983, and when I lived through it or came back from death, I never have ever been the same, and we can leave all of this right here 4 right now, LVB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only those who did this horrific monstrous thing 2 me know what I am saying, and BROI I know exactly what U did 2 me in Atco in 1983, and Y, shellfish and all, it just took me a lot longer 2C it all, I do not have your recourses obviously, NO SUCH GARBAGE SUBTERRANIA SLAVES AGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the clues were there, even when the time started 2 catch up with itself. But hindsight is always a bright perfect anti-blur. The great mighty Sherlock Holmes would have been TOO LATE putting this one together as well, miss Lois Foca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But speaking of this, the point 4 this entire blog other than my crying crocodile tears over the assault and viscous hell of Sunday, is this: B4I go here, U cannot blame a group that believes they R protecting the planet from information that would B devastating, as in all honesty, their power 2 govern and control through lots of false religious hocus pocus, would all B wiped out and gone literally overnight, poof, Mr. Blaine Laplane. But back on Archie’s pernt again, formerly the real King of Queens mister Prince, 2 things need B told or I cannot sleep. It is that simple. First is another great queen, cuz Dawn, not my cuz, PTL. Whether more doors get removed from Lakehouse rooms I cannot yet tell, but when I mentioned how I say things electronically and then she messes with me, it all stopped when I came boldly out and had the blatant freaking fun rocks 2 say that indeed it works this way. Then the crud bag Briggers of Subterrania turned the shut off button on. Jim Burr taught me this powerful razor slit back as early as seventy freaking four, and it holds true with equal vigor 35 freaking years hence forth. He said, SATAN cannot deal with exposure. Anton Larue, if my memory is working up 2 speed and I have the name correct from 1969, started the First Church of Satan out in Cali; and did not do HIS MASTER any favor by doing this, as SATAN works in closets, and in the darkness, not out in the light where witnesses and exposure abounds plentifully. I know what I am talking about, this has been a reality in my hellish life 4 thirteen thousand and twenty freaking years, BR!!!!!! Let me get back 2 the dream I was discussing just shy of 2PM yesterday. So there I am and some NSA genius is operating some weird computer and showing my blogs 2 somebody, and creating a composite sketch that turned into Detective Green on the Law and Order television show, this role is played or was, by the great Jesse Martin, the coolest dude on the planet. I then noticed that many maps were being drawn on the screen all around him, and the 2 dudes in the War Room were saying some really strange things. I yelled at them not 2 say anything as it may B classified and I had no clearance and do not know how I got into this room. One man only could seemingly hear me, and these 2 men were oblivious 2 my presence. This third man was small and timid, reminding me of the glasses wearing little actor we all loved and played in sop many roles in the 20th century, U older peeps all know who I mean and I just cannot pull his name up. 4 the Trekkers, he played Jack the Ripper in the role where Kirk punched him and he died and went out of the body he was using and into the Enterprise computer. Aniwho this dude in the interaction was a close doppelganger of this actor. Long story short, he said that SSJKK had a built in game within a game, and I was the main key element in it. If I could make her more Earthbound, the plan 2 end the mankind experiment would B thwarted, and this dream here could become more real and life here humanly would B more desirable, as opposed 2 the biblical account of Gods plans and wrath 2 destroy the world 4 its sins. He sat me down explaining that I must not do what Roger wants, I do not know what Roger wants, obviously my mailbox is gonna get another visitation by someone not my mailman again soon. I took 2 work with me a pile of print out blogs from the entire oh-eight year, and all I can think of is that the siege was 2 interfere with my reading through some of them 2C if I could figure out what this Jack the Ripper dude was referring 2. It was right after the cleaners and the Staties incident that it happened. U*I stumbled on to the blog that says that I will show anyone willing and able 2 help me out of my nightmare mess, a machine called a multiwave oscillation multiwave frequency generating integrationist image resonating magnetic tunnel that can change anyone’s DNA into perfection, I saw this machine at the home of a Glassboro, NJUSAESMWG resident back in 1985. Then I added 2 and 2 and it came up Queens and a lab there doing stem cell research that is connected with TAWF. Still, I gave my word. If Roger can get me out of this and make Scylla leave me alone and get her family off of my back, I will turn them all back 2 age 21 forever, I do not care. Goddess can remain here and screw here eternal plans 4 man and his salvation, I just do not give a damn shit anymore, BRO,. I am tired, and I am sick 2 death of this freaking nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, U have the right president in there now, U can open up your closet doors. As 4 what your planning with me, that shit stops right here and right now, LVB. I will never go back 2 Atlanticare, my meetings, unlike your 6th cuz twice removed, R not mandatory, they R voluntary. HA-HA-HA Dirtweeds Jane, it is one-twenty-three, U missed me miss BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! CU at the waterfalls Diana, they’re playing our number, not the one U struck at the Golden Nugget, that is a disastrous number.

GOOGLE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM, KING-SOIFER WORLD LABS OF 2297, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm

Copyright MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN 2009, like who cares, like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

E-N-D~~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N, BR!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: