Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TARGETS SHOT IN THE DARK, AND WRONG TREES BARKED UP

“TARGETS SHOT IN THE DARK AND WRONG TREES BARKED UP”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE MORIANITY PROJECT OF THE 20TH CENTURY
DATE AND TIME FILE: 022409.717.555555555555
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well lads and lassies, here is an update 4 this lovely freaking Tuesday afternoon and it can B basically summed up in 2 words, OTAMMISM and BOTBAR. The freaking MILITUFORCE was all over me, or the WOMO, (World-Owners, and Milituforce-Otammites). They attacked me brutally all day long outside, with vicious nasty poisonous chemtrailing and nasty vicious menacing military garbage low and crash level planes, all over the area, from where I live 2 where I drove, which was 2 the Hamilton Mall, where a DMV office is located, as IU needed 2 renew my 4 year photo automobile driver license. I thought that the usual CAT-COMMAND would kick in major, but these fart sniffing toilet seat rockers know it takes days and days of heavy sky siege without letup 2 normally kick in the heavy cat-command. But siege was indeed off of the scale today, and natch, this is how the EVIL-EMPIRE managed 2 score a large winning day on their cheated manipulated stock market, but there was also another reason 4 this huge ass rally, BRO. EVERY FREAKING TIME I GET A ROULETTE SYSTEM CRASH, THEY SCORE HUGE HYPERTIME, BR!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rog!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my life people love 2 talk about other people that I tell them about in my life or in the past, and act as they R aware of how this or that was so awful about them, and then in usual short time periods, they themselves turn around and either match them or beat them with stuff they do, this is Y Jesus Christ came into this rotten sin cursed twisted ass world and yelled out at the people one thing more than all other things, HYPOCRITES, don’t listen 2 MY BLOGS, just read the 4 freaking gospels in the Holy Bible, BRA!!!!!!!!!! Cola man told me how he laughed raucously 2 himself at the Florida Research Institute and their systems and ideas 4 playing against a roulette bank, and then his system crashes out just like all of theirs. Dave Roth used 2 talk on and on, almost as much as he did about his ex-pal Wilbur MacAfee, about my ex-pal Jim Burr, TPB-LOCCO. No my book is not as loco as U might think, despite the abbreviation here standing 4 the Library Of Congress, Copyright Office, producing one extra “C”. Lots of Freudian lip slips have sunk much more than many a wartime ship, but yes, I mention Jim Burr and Stacey, with a major Freudian lip slip on the original tapes sent down on October 31st of 1994 to the Washington-13-DC, LOCCO, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was late in 1988 if memory correctly is serving me and I truly think that it is, BR, when Dave Roth told me that if I just lash out and shoot in the dark when I am not able 2 know exactly who and what is really responsible 4 perpetrating so much unholy and unspeakable monstrous evil on me, that I will B destined in the process of perhaps getting an enemy here or there, along with also getting many an innocent target shot, this is a major concern 4 anyone with a conscience. Very few will grasp what now is gonna get frickin’ said, but it is getting said aniwho, BR!!!!!!! A complex program can indeed B written 2 do all of what is being done 2 me, as well as make it remain totally covert and invisible 4 those around me that it is not intended 4. How big a brain would that take, Mister Kelso Henderson Louigee? Well here is the situation Superman!!!!!!!!!! A very big brain indeed. Still, this world has advanced from 1950 computer technology and in 60 friggin’ years, went from a to triple Z and now U have trouble seeing what is possible in another 10, 50, or 100 or more years out in negative space? Come on, how dumb RU, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the UFO buffs R correct in their insistence that all of this knowledge and still lots more of it 2 come, was all there when something crashed in New Mexico, and that our government and military joined a small black secret army and decided 2 let it all out slowly over time, and it is not really us making these advancements, well, that I suppose is a possible thing that who am I really 2 argue with, yet I must add on the knowledge that I can indeed share here. If this is indeed what is going down in all of this, it is either coming from the residents of Timeless-Satellite in hyperspace and future-time as well, or it is coming from the SUBTERRANIANS. My blogs in the very beginning made mention of and hinted at quite cleverly, that {using distance} was involved in lots of things that R going on around me. Could it B the Tisatellians of my own creation? Let us explore this. They in theory could B in charge of things so mind bending that I could end up at Guantanamo if I go on with this any longer. They can B the better made descendants from very far away, distance again, B it through negative space, or hyper space, or ways beyond either of these things yet 2B dared explored on Morianity as of yet. Tisatellians R real, and so is James Patterson as well as all of the so-called fictional character that he mistakenly believes that “HE” has created, when in truth, inside of a fixed hypersphere, nothing can B created or destroyed, nor begin, nor end. It all, everything, beyond what a million AE brains could ever hope 2 grasp, is there all along, somewhere, it EXISTS. U cannot make up anything. If we could, we could breath in an air tight container, as we could just “make up” the air, or imagine its truth when there was no truth, the air is not there, U cannot make it up, and so when the air that was in this fixed and sealed container is all used up and breathed, U die, but then we will not go on with that, as U do not really ever do this either. All smoke and freaking mirrors, BR!!!!!!!!!! U cannot make up one more second of breathable air than U can make up one musical bar, one fictional character, or one bit of original and imagined something that was not there until the great U in fact made it up and turned that nothing into something. Even though we R indeed LAWTRON COUNTERPARTS or SOULS as churchers call it, and have successfully managed 2 dream out and away from the existence at void infinity, sometimes referred 2 as EWI, or Existence Without Interaction, or ZERO-DIMENSIONAL-AWARENESS, or consciousness, or existence, whatever word U may prefer most in your comfy zone, all of this not withstanding, we still R forever unable 2 ever replace nothingness with something-ness. We can only dream it. We exist at endless nothingness, and R collectively all totally aware of this. If U grasped these words consciously and totally, in your currently awake and material worldly level, U’d go nuts as shit in 3 minutes. A fistful or 2 or 3 on this entire planet, know what I know, and have maintained as I have, some degree of reasonable workable sanity, or think wee have in our own personal judgment values and opinions. When I was 16, I came up with a fantastic plan that dwarfed Gates and Jobs and all of them put together, 4 doing an incredible thing. I just had no backing 2 help me get this operation off the ground in any real world way, no family support, and on top of that, I was the member of the family who they close 2 carry this curse of more than 1900 years, as of the time that Herbert Huntington did that unspeakable and despicable rotten thing, up in Braintree, MAUSAESMWG, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was not his fault and I do not hate nor blame the man. I merely am the poor frickin’ devil that had 2 carry the ‘Olympian torch from hell’, when he handed 2 me and hung himself. B4 that, THE DUDE as he was always called, was the curse carrier. This man died in the late eighteenth or early nineteenth century at 95 years of age in San Francisco, CAUSAESMWG, and 2 this very day, legend has him as a man who looked a third of his years, with thick black hair on his head, long B4 there was hair dye. When he one day was struck down hard by a trolley street car, he still lived 4 more than a week B4 eventually giving up the ghost and awakening from this dream he was having, and handed the family torch of hellfire 2 Herbert Huntington. His wife Sarah Huntington was the great-great-grate grand daughter of Samuel Huntington who signed the Declaration of Independence, and any of my blogaud can come and C it hanging on the wall at the Independence Mall in Philadelphia, right where channel 3 TV has its studios. As 4 shooting in the dark at many targets, and barking up trees that R obviously not always the right trees, let me get a bit more specific here. I cannot go into a court of law and put my hand on a bible and take a legal oath 2B totally truthful, and then say that I either know 4 sure with absolute certainty, exactly WHO, is doing exactly WHAT 2 me, and exactly Y, and 4 what reasons, yet I would take that sane oath and the stand in court, and say that I totally know that someone or something has indeed wrecked and obliterated my entire life, both adult and childhood, and gotten scott free away with it, I swear that much under full pains and penalties under the laws of perjury, right here and now on this very blogging text, BRO!!!!!!! Let me cite a quick example. Mariah Carey. Anyone out here on the internet that considers themselves 2B a good detective, whether armchair, or an actually licensed real one, knows fully well, that about a year ago today, either she herself or some other force, did a lot of wild stuff 2 me, making it appear as though she somehow is involved with my life. I do not know this girl from Eve in the garden. I am a fan of her great singing voice. I do not really even listen 2 music, it has never been my thing even though I hold musical copyrights. I did not ask her 2 visit me in dreams in 1997 and give me dream where 2 letters that were blank, were delivered 2 my home in Somerdale, NJUSAESMWG, as in 2-letters, ‘M and C’ as in MARTINO and CALLIO, Sarah Callio married into the Martino family in 1977 according 2 the family, and the Camden County Prosecutor that was involved in helping me resolve my gargantuan problem with all of this. I certainly did not ask 4 any of this wild junk in 2008. It all happened after I went off of the grid and stopped all blogging for 70 days give or take. All this is public record 4 anyone 2 fact check and verify. I have nothing 2 hide. I did nothing wrong. I learned that my family had done a bad thing, and I told what I was able 2 remember and fact check as best as I could, and did not try ever 2 hide any of it. I am sick and tired of being played and messed with by a bunch of total jack offs and BRIGGERS. I did not initiate getting the crap knocked out of me by the Atlantic city mascot muscle boys in ‘75, or any other crap that happened. I did not ask Russell Thaxton 2 burn my Book-Of-Beach in the middle of the night, Sarah 2 swipe my chain, my entire education and adult life 2B wrecked, and on and on, reading like a demonic list of black magic rituals straight out of a high priestess‘s witches coven. As far as I am concerned, I never hurt anybody, and all of U that desire harm 2 come 2 me, can burn up in a hot lake of fire. I knew when Roger’s system crashed, I was dead freaking meat all the way around, this is YI do not believe in the simple JUST HAPPENING crap. Nothing is ever JUST HAPPENING. Whatever made his system freaking crash and burn, also is Y the Dow flew today, Y the MILI-2-FORCE is up my back side at the speed of photons squared, and all the rest of the evil satanic junk times ten to the fifteenth, or PETAJUNK, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I subscribe 2 the theory of REALITY-3. I do not C the one causing the other and then the other causing the one, IC the entire thing as a curse from Herbert Huntington that traces and freaking dates back in my messed up screwed up totally dysfunctional trucked up family since the year one!!!!!!! I also know that the guilty prick bastards will someday burn in fire forever 4 all of this evil that they have perpetrated against me, and if they do not, then this world was never worth living in 4 any of us in the first place, not ever, as if there never was justice, if justice was never built into the equation, then nothing is worth anything, and basically the only 2 words 2 describe an awful reality like that would B, FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn almost got arrested today. A fight nearly broke out at the Verizon Office. There is big beautiful woman that is employed there, and I thought 4 sure that these 2 big ass cats were gonna really mix it up in there. U have no clue all that is going on around me constantly, and all that I must endure and bear and suffer through 24/7/365.2422, from freaking womb 2 freaking tomb, BRO!!!!!!!!!! I would have moist likely been involved, and with my luck, been locked up as well, 4 as usual, doing absolutely NOTHING. People fuck with me and then turn the tables around, oh well, Shirley Dancer, shame on U2, and no I cannot dance nor do I care 2 learn, U all can burn in hell. Anyone who has ever known me, knows that all I ever wanted in life was just 2B left the fuck alone. I do not bother anybody, yet they just will not leave me alone, and then dare 2 turn tables around. Jesus said it all 2 the scribes and the Pharisees, BRO, wo unto U hypocrites!!!!!!! I really thought I would go 2 jail today, as it is my account, and I am doing Dawn the favor letting her in laws all use my account 4 their silly stupid cellular phones and texting and I-pod music crap, and junk that interests me about as much as flying 2 the moon in my freaking underwear, BR!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn found a home nearby that makes this shithouse look like an ant colony in contrast and they only want another hundred a month in rent. Anything 2 get out of this place, the entire thing was a satanic plot from the go bat, I want out of here, one way or the other. U bet I am the taxicab driver Karen, I have a large hellish nightmare story 2 tell, and I do not need 2 bother my fares anymore, I have the freaking internet, do your worst 2 me mother-fucking MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, make me disappear, IF U CAN, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These sleazy ass disease R giving me nasty diarrhea attacks almost every day now. If it keeps up, watch an earthquake and a twister cause more heartache around this evil nation than a world war could do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve had it BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS WORLD LABS OF 2299, this is all copyright Michael Wayne Mountainpen. HELP ME KAREN. HELP ME JENIFER.


E~N~D---------T~R~A~N~S~M~I~S~S~I~O~N, BRO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: