Thursday, February 19, 2009

DEATH WILL NOT WORK, RUNNING OFF 2 SOUTH AMERICA

(“death will not work, so now I must run off 2 South America”)
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995
Date And Time File: 021909.873---Beginning Transmission:


There is nowhere 2 begin this short blog, but it will not B titled in my grouping of short blogs. Where RU Timeless-Satelliters, my hell today was off every meter in this mother trucking world. Some stink bag puke swallowing toilet water absorber is getting a huge hyper time thrill out of zooming in here and watching this pathetic little bastard suffer beyond any way od describing it. U would think this miserable freaking ingrate TAWFAMILY would B happy, a major lawsuit will B in their favor soon, and this is all I can say other than there may B other wealthy branches in TAWF shortly, and lots of local corruption exposed like out of the biggest mob movies. But R they happy, no. They treated me horrendously today, making me kill myself putting all the trash in a totally different location. When I got Ed Himacane 2 help me, they were all over me like a shark Aunt Ruth. The winds today around here r gusting over 50 miles per hour, and everything blew around 4 miles, and they made me run all over creation cleaning up blocks of a mess that they caused 2 happen in the first place. Then when I tried 2 get a helper, I was trucking crucified by this wicked dirt ball branch of THAT FAMILY from 1970 and the NIGHTMARES. I played another game Rog, just now, in at High-8, and stopped out at 18. There were 4 green hits taking 2 units of profit, so 18-8-2 equals +8units, even on double red nickel level BRO, that is 80 bucks 4 an hour of game time. Rog if U were pretty, I’d kiss U. This is the coolest system anyone ever gave me. I am glad that at least U do not hate me, it seems the entire THAT FAMILY does, and there is no changing that. I am the BOOBY, and my lungs R the bloody washcloths of summertime day 1. They had a big laugh on me as I chase d papers all over creation in a major wind storm, and broke my back with heavy things, again. First I am 2 put it here, then there, then the gods only know where. Then Ann who has become the scum of the county, screamed at me and said that if Ed hurts himself, she practically gave me a terrorist threat. But that is nothing new, soon I am going 2 have 2 go running and literally crying into the Atlantic county Prosecutors office and blow the mother sucking lid off this horrific hell once and 4 all and report all of this crime 2 John Judy. Well RC if your system has not crashed with all of this, then it may very well B basically crash-proof, which is more than I can say for lots of planes and choppers that R gonna B crashing now all over this globe, as well as huge disastrous storms, earthquakes, volcanoes, wildfires, droughts, floods, city and international violence, it all will begin 2 unfold very soon, U have all had it ya freaking bastards. The chiropractor had just gotten my back better, and this disease took me back into severe pain. There is a wonderful place in hyperspace where I never started blogging, and never told Chris Bennett about my problems and never met Ed, or Ann or Dawn. But then, there is an even better place where I never left Highview Queers the first time in July of 1986, and even still better hyperspaces where I never responded 2 Ernie Merker’s ad in the post and worked at the freaking recording studio, BRO!!!!!!!!

The Dow will shoot up 5,000 points in the next month or so, and the Flyers will win every single game 4 the rest of the cheated and manipulated controlled hockey season.

I knew something was wrong when the phone repairman came today while I was at the laundromat with Dawn the mighty TAWF-KING. AKS called her on her cell, and I drove back 2 the house 2 talk 2 the phone me. A truck originally was here and then a fleet of them. Something was up, but natch, they will not tell me what it is all about. Still, my phone service is back on and I can B with my lovely baby blond teen queen tonight. I could anyway but this helps me get right 2 where I need 2B, having the communication setup here on the waking mortal world B4 entering or re-entering into my spiritual infinite existence. Ann and Dawn and this entire family is the most selfish evil cheating bunch of substance abuse welfare rats that I ever have had the misfortune 2 run into. If I am murdered, these people R2B FULLY FUCKING INVESTIGATED, ATLANTIC FUCKING COUNTY PROSECUTORS OFFICE, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, ETCETERA.

As I drove back again 2 the laundromat, DEEDEE was right over me, not 10 feet over my car, the hugest giant vulture I ever saw. I screamed out, “Deedee, Deedee, help me Deedee, B with me and tell Stacey I need her”. All hell broke loose right after that, all mother fucking hell. Yet Rog ol’ pal, your dynafreakingmite roulette system is holding firm. Thanks a trillion pal!!!!!!! This branch of your family will kill me, and this is all meant 2B. I know this now. There is no escape from MC and her mighty THAT FAMILY. Y she cannot forgive me 4 what my family did is not within my understanding. She never even had 2 leave me as Sarah on Tennessee Avenue, this is all nothing but a huge game with her, as well as with the EW-BRIGGER CULT, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Games and more games, a senseless exercise in stupidity and futility, but try changing an all powerful 16 year old girl who is insane with rage and jealousy. Read the bible, I mean study it closely 4 years and years, then some of U will C what this teen queen is putting me through!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will indeed always love her, but she is gonna make me go mad. Where RU my TS residents somewhere in the HS? Where RU? Y will U not help me against this monstrous evil twisted fucking nightmare?????????? Packing up and leaving 4 the South American paradise, and “no one is gonna stop me now” Quentin Petofi of 1969, NO-ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: