Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SORA-SIRA BOTBAR

“SORA-SIRA-BOTBAR”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995


It is safe 2 say that today was a WEIRD DAY. I have discussed weird days on my blogs B4, and weird means weird 4 me, not y’all. When I call it WEIRD DAY, U can bet on it with every penny in your name. But what is 2B expected, on SORA’s anniversary? Roughly 2 years ago I attended the initial SORA STATE training class that all licensed security personal R required by state law 2 take and pass and become certified. When I first started 2 blog on this word works document program, a major something happened and it was not operable. I have learned 2 just hit start and restart, this normally works best. So far, so good, but that is meaningless. Several times the past week or so when I try 2 post up it says I am not operational or some such computer lingo, again, I hit start, and re-start. I meat by pure random chance a man I worked with at another outfit back around 18992 and 1993 thereabouts at the old RCA building in Deptford, not that far away from Haddonwood Swim and Health Club basically just down the road. We talked on the lunch break and I will say no more on any of this. The Franklin Delano Roosevelt bureaucracy garbage that was merely reinvented along with all of the basic post nine eleven junk is now over 4 another 2 years, if I last another 2 days. Chemtrailing was bad this morning, this has come back with a vengeance in recent times, l and I call it THANKSGIVING SIEGE, sometimes in slang I refer 2 it as THANX-2-GIVENS SIEGE, U might remember the story about these awful people and friends of THAT-FAMILY, residing at the KING BUILDING in Atlantic City during the time that my search and quest 2 locate SSJKK on the Physical Plane was all just getting a foothold in my miserable botbar nightmare horrendous life of eternal anguish and agony. My nightmare goes far beyond Paula and John King and Frank and Sarah Callio, the Martino family, the McGuire family, and on and on. My hell did not originate on this realm and this world horrific world. It all started long B4 the very foundations 2 the stars themselves were ever laid down. Laugh all U want, but U cannot ever know what I suffer through at the hands of this incredible and totally unbelievable group called THAT-FAMILY, that came 2 me in a dream in the early July month back in 1970. I have no rest and no peace of mind. Let me score the smallest victories and these diseased scum, bags come right back in my face. They no longer ever let any grass grow as they did when this hell and nightmare was all new say 4 the first 5-12 years of it starting in August of 1986. Tornadic activity doesn’t slow this snake cum down, nor will the major earthquakes that R very soon 2 freaking follow, BRA. All the downed planes and severe weather conditions will not even so much as slow them down any longer. I had 2 weeks or so of peace after nine eleven, and 10 days after the Tsunami right after Stone fired me at Griffin Callio Tubes. Now they do not back off ever, it is as though they will not show a second of weakness anymore. Fine, if I have 2 blow this solar system right out of existence very soon, then that is precisely what I will do. I am first forced 2 spend a nightmare day at my involuntary class, and then just as times and precision worked out as a Swis watch, Dawn gives me a real work over tonight, forcing me 2 record some junk ass football game on my TV as her recording set went fritzed out, and fuck me and my LAW and ORDER, after a hard day. I am fucked all day, and then I as flicked all night. C most of U know one or the other, but do not tell me that U get it on both ends, all the time, and with precision fucking timing, beyond any chance of a coincidence, BR!!!!!!! I knew it would b a major mistake,. 2 stop at the K-Mart on the way home and buy the MC Ballard’s CD. Also, they fucked up my headphones some time ago, remember I would not tell U what they did and only said that they screwed with me and that I was temporarily able 2 compensate 4 it. What I did when the right side was continually cutting out, was duct tape the wire real hard up against the set, keeping the wire from being loose and bandaging so 2 speak the short circuit that some WOMO sleaze somehow was able 2 cause 2 these phones, it has been going on 4 a quarter of a century, B4 all this started, my stuff never wore out because I am very careful with stuff, and do not live like a millionaire welfare rat as much of TAWF does, right down to the branch I have been imprisoned by since late last August. I have 2 get used 2 living with people, it has been a real major adjustment 4 me, my mom departed this veil of tears in March of 2000 and within 6 months 2 a year, I got very used 2 being totally alone and isolated and personally I love it with all of my heart, I am not a people person, and living here with TAWF is a living monstrous nightmare. Please forgive the giant hell that I am now forced 2 create around the world, they simply have left me no choice. They will not PERMIT me one moment of peace and rest, and now I will have 2 destroy the entire planet, I have had it, it will not happen overnight, but U will C shit start 2 go down now and U will know what is happening, and no one will ever B able to fucking prove a damn thing. Anyway my tax refund allowed me 2 get a new pair of headphones and the songs I wanted from MC. Arthur from RCA turned into Thompson Consumer Electronics is either the most incredible dude on this measly planet, or he is totally berserk. Maybe after my teen queen sings 2 me all night, I will calm down from this horrendous freaking day, and maybe not. Her 6th cuz is literally driving me out of my mind and it is not fair, she was able 2 escape a sentence by being clever, and I am the one paying 4 it, if this is justice, then lookout when I start throwing zero point energy foam around.

I have been around the Lakehouse every time I fall out of waking awareness, night after night. It begins in the ocean beyond the area of lake and woods. Lots of people R swimming all around, including a large group of TAWF. Eventually, I swim into the inlet and around into the lake and all the way over to the far side where the 4 story dock and deck is all built into a large structure. It has been a long time since MC has let me remember her in any interaction, but last night she was waiting 4 me as I came up 2 the dock and pulled myself up on the ladder. She offered me a hand and I grabbed it and just as I did she thrust me back hard into the water and jumped in practically right on top of me, grabbing me and pulling me way down 2 the bottom until I could no longer breathe. I let out a huge gasp and a pain went from head 2 toe followed by the feeling of total relaxation. As I lay there underwater right next 2 her motionless yet almost blissful as a sinning saint, she gave me that smirk of hers that I have come 2 love so much, and then she held onto me and leaped high out of the water and all the way to the very top or 4th deck of this large wild deck/dock combination. Instantly I lay back and the sun was on my face, I could not breathe and was totally dead. Then she said 2 me, “Rise up Babylonian boy” and instantly I stood upright without any feeling that I had ever drowned. She then told me that I was 2 buy her Ballard CD when I return into my waking dream, and she spun me around and as I spun so fast my eyes could no longer C anything but a jumbled whirling blur, I instantly woke up with a jolt and it was just after 6 this morning, beating my alarm clock by maybe 10 or 15 minutes, as I set it 4 my Sora class, which Governor Corzine has changed to SIRA now, more moving History Markers I presume mister Livingston. I needed headphones anyway and could no longer put off getting them, so since I do not dare 2 disobey my teen queen, I was passing the K-Mart store on the way back to the TAWFHOUSE from the Sora class, just as holler stones throw down the road where I lived on 3 separate occasions at the robin Hill apartments of Voorhees, New Jersey, USAESMWG.

Well I will tell U a huge thing in a second or so but first, I want 2 express my greatest appreciation to my great friend Roger. Your cuz is the greatest vocalist on this planet, but U have a powerful and dynamite roulette system, thank U4 sharing it with me, I passed on 2 the old Florida address, all U said, if the y still R around they will know, if not, I will get my letter returned. Speaking of snail mail, I never should’ve said what I did about QVC, the markets may have tumbled and only gained back a fraction after killing me today, but I am gonna take some reprisal and counterattacks from the evil third of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, the BRIGGERS, or the WOMO-EW. I will do what I must, deceived eyes or not, and finally, no matter what ANTINASS and Arthur Crane say, I am not dead until I am, and they have tried 2 off me more times then lots of 7th grade kids can count up to, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Lottery Cat comes 2 me in a powerful interaction and meows numbers at me, U can bet your back side, I am going 2 pay attention to my kitty. Aniwho, thanks 2 Cola man and his great system, and if UR still on the Blogaud my good friend, I would have made a total of 19 units so far this week, despite super heavy siege continuing right freaking along. Finally, the other kiddy stuff needs a mention here. Really nice stuff has been big time flirting with me recently, YI do not know, other than this wild and crazy parallel event that major sky siege over extended periods simply causes it. This wild young queen was staring at me over and over from the office at the test place today. She could hold her own with any fashion model on the cable TV system. Keep right on screwing with me, because eventually, I will have a knock out wife, and U will have a world filled with volcanoes, earthquakes, storms, floods, fires, and all manner of terrible shit befalling all of U. As I said, all day or all night or all week or all weekend being total hell is one thing, but when it goes day and night and every day with no let up, I then have no choice, y‘all have left me no choice but 2 wipe out humanity. U all better hope that my teen queen Scylla can calm me down after I post and put my new CD in my player and my new phones on my head and head off 2 lalala-Scy-la land, that I calm down or else we al may wake up in the middle of the ocean tomorrow what happened 2 dry land. Think I’m kidding, huh? Her Babylonian is one pissed off dude 2-night, BRO.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS-WORLD LABS OF 2297, THIS IS ALL Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. It is also COPYRIGHTED as Michael Wayne mountainpen-2009.

E-N-D ~~~~~~~~ T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N, BR:

No comments: