Saturday, February 14, 2009

WHAT IS OTAMM'S MUSIC PROBLEM?

“What Is Otamm’s Music Problem”?
T/T/M95, ALL OTHER SUBS
Date And Time File: 021409.315
Beginning Transmission:


I am getting hacked. I no sooner hit the first key 2 start this blog and the screen is back on the icon page, so here we freaking go again, MILITUFORCE struck hard around 3 this morning at work, dive-bombing g me in a huge military scum, bag air craft, low and very loud. The shortly thereafter, the shift on this crap-hole job started getting beyond freaking miserable, one of the worst nights in that toilet place in my just under 4 years there. These dirt bags did not seem 2 like me playing MC’s disc, even through silent ear buds, they can amplify the smallest sound 2 anything they wish, I know this 4 a fact. I will swear 2 it in any court at any time. Let me move back on point that never happened because it was hacked, a small example of hyperspace interdimensionalization. I was opening the original blog with the thought in mind 2 say that today of course brings me back 2 a horrific MILITUFORCE CAUSED BOTBAR, back in the ‘88 year, working at BEST FOODS, in Warminster, PAUSAESMWG. Oh my noisy car, copyright examiner. I am sure down in 13 land, I have had many an examiner throughout the past quarter century, rolling in the aisles. Even though my first copyrights were believe it or not on game rules on games like LIVELONG, but we won’t go here will we, BRO, were as early as the year 1973, after a cool as hell dude named Ed Bobins and his attorney Mister Brown, showed me about copyrights, still, Arch, me pernt pirate butt head is this: I did not copyright THAT’S THE WAY IT GOES in June of 1969, as I did not know what copyrights were. All I know is that a dude who was madly in love with my best friends mom and was a name recognized top entertainer and comedian, said something 2 me over the telephone in 1969 that scared my pants right off my waste, and the very next day as a result, I went room 2 room in my apartment making up the song, but this has huger implications than u might realize as of yet, BRA!!!!!!!!! I really hope by the way that Jesse Martin is not mad at me, I just love copying him, it relieves my frustrations as blogging in general does, and he is always saying either BR, BRO, or BRA in such an emphatic way on my favorite TV show, L&O. UR the coolest dude on this planet, and I was so sad when U left the show, reminded me of an early April day in the ‘71 year with another dude who quit a show or so goes the disinformation, my Blogaud knows the truth and who and what is being hyper-time covered up here, but again, I am digressing from my pernt Queen of King Archibald!!!!!!!!!! The only reason I discuss this incredible family so much is because as U mortals C the linear illusion of time, THEY entered into my DREAMS while I was a youth of 15 staying on Cornwall Avenue ion Ventnor, New Jersey, at Tom Molester Reale’s place. I was gonna go on and say that Mrs. McGuire and Mrs. Levy and Mrs. King, through complex cousinly branches of this tree R all tied together in making my life a living hell, this one incident stands out where I holler into the tape recorder at American Honda and David Roth was there roaring like a diseased lion, glass nearly shattering from my screams and his raucous laughter and hand clapping, the gods I miss the fucking bastard like hell, but I have no plans 2 build a laser trace distance delay AVM recorder at this time, I did that up in 2301 and look at what that all got me, Pine Barrens Saddam Choppers Baghdad Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!! “14 February, one nine eight eight, AD, EG, E~~T”!!!!! I know that had the copyright office rolling 4 an hour. This Otammic disease just loves 2 fucking mess with me on all FESTIVE OCCASSIOS, this has all been going on since 1986. Did I know any of this detail one year ago? NO. Did Elder Hair purposely omit telling me the full Callio tree? Who can ever know, Y not give people the benefit of the doubt, despite all the crooks on Wall Street, as well as my family and their fucking evil banks. Actually, I think my family of bankers has all perished, good riddance. Good job whoever did it, fuckem ll!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously a retarded child can C what happens in life. All trades R tightly connected. So R most non dysfunctional families, Scylla, U and me sure have one huge thing in common, don’t we teen queen??????????? But if I suddenly and let me get blatant, points cannot B risked 4 not coming across. If I had been messed with and we need not get totally nasty or overly elucidated , but none of U that follow Morianity R ignorant 2 all that has been done 2 me, now let us change this around and say that it all comes into the pope’s family, or President O’s. This is totally hypothetical now and absolutely made up 4 the point of making a point. Do U think the brick walls 4 me 2 get 2 the bottom of my curse would B any less real, or less hard? My head is gonna B the loser in the arm wrestle every time, and we all know that, my head against any brick wall operated by any power structured, most do not realize how real all of this is, and unlike the freaking made up fiction we C in movies where people can surmount and overcome all obstacles and all odds and get justice, is just that, total fiction, it is not real, so go ahead and disbelieve me, as the eternal argument between Donna and I will rage on forever. I still know that 100 thousand other kids were in their houses screaming out and pretending they were Diana Ross, and one person, Misses traveler-teacher, had 2 hit the jackpot, and that is the simple truth, UR all talking 2 a master statistician I believe in math and stats, and none of U will change me on this, I am a very old dog and cannot learn a new trick of that magnitude, sahwee Chawee!!!!!! Finishing out 3 points all sort of wrapped up in one in my usual screwy way, once the shit started going down at work, the CD player kept shutting off 4 no reason. I detest this new digital fucking world and let me tell UY. It is all a big fucking lie about how quality is so wonderful. Power is the key, nothing else. Build your own system that runs with 2 one-ten cords, and C what I mean. My complaint however with CD oriented junk is that WOMO can fuck with it much easier than they can the old style analogue stuff, mechanically run. U know someday I will tell the ultimate joke and story 2 all of this. Where all of U now R, I was, only none of U were. I did all this shit B4, I lived in a far out existence that this blog today has no time 2 even start 4 me getting into this with U. I was the dude with the Privecode, fuck Gawky Gaukauk and the astral numerology, as that has absolutely nothing 2 do with my point now. I was the one that locally began an internet chat-room in 1983 using the telephone company. I was the one that knew how 2 record noise as opposed 2 signal in quite a magical way that as U all know is very difficult 2 distort, it is all a no-brainer 4 me, I was Franklin a long time ago, and not Aretha, baby love!!!!!! I know major shit, and do not give a hoot and holler who the rotten truck wants 2 believe or disbelieve me, I know and so does Diana Arteemis. One day after years of being worn down 2 a fucking frazzle by WOMO sleaze disease, and the wicked evil third or the BRIGGBASE CULT of the mighty Astral Plane’s MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, I just said, FUCK-U EVERYNODY, I QUIT, and I quit, BRO!!!!!!!!! All of U would’ve cave as well so do not dare tell me otherwise or I’ll transpower U. Twinbay and her half empty glass, get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trouble now is that I am going 2 open a ridiculous can of worms, that only those hurting me know about and r capable of grasping 2 any really meaningful degree, so I am basically doing a self defeating act here, of well, here the truck goes, BR!!!!!

I can scream WOMO, EW, BRIGGERS, MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, TAWF, or anything, it is really as trucking stupid and meaningless in the grand scheme of it all and huge picture in Gate’s multi-windows in the lab in Rogers book or whoever’s lab, DUHH, but, my pernt is that I need 2 tell what U will not get, but I still need 2 shout it out and I’m gonna do just that. It all is coming from and happening as a result of a very naturally occurring process that no Eckists need do any ‘magical’ exercises 2 accomplish it, and I have named this thing and or process, EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND. Star Trek Next Generation touched on it a teeny bit on the episode where the planet of aliens came 2 them, and did not use a space ship 2 leave their world, we all R in an eternal process, we all R doing this, and it never began nor will it end and it is called EXISTENCE. What may have gone by U, as I admit it did me and it left me with still many unanswered and unsolved mysteries, as it seemed like people were able 2 almost do things like os the fictional QL series, and many times I know people must wonder about me and what I copyrighted as long time ago, as then it was totally nonsensical, but now, a cashmere glove would not fit that smoothly, BRO!!!!!!!! U draw a basic algebraic number line on a sheet of paper, and I do not care which axis or polarity U choose 2 use, U cannot skip from 3 to 5, U must pass the 4. All this time I knew about the ES, and this explained lots of DREAMING and the mighty mysteries that mankind has had on this subject throughout all of recorded history of civilization, but it did not totally give answers 2 things like my special education teacher, Mrs. Marola, and yes, many others, but obviously, we need harp on things that slam into all the pieces of the entire story of MORIANITY, as opposed 2 running on and on with things that simply put, just DO NOT, or not as much, now that would B an exercise in stupidity and futility simultaneously. First, I really need 2 emphasize that unlike followers of the great ECKANKAR and I have lots of respect 4 these entities, and believe as they do on many and most of their basic belief systems, separating only in a few very heavy and major ways, as U most likely know about, as it has been prior blog explained. ES is as natural as childbirth, breathing, and rain falling from a stormy sky. Get that first and only if U Get any part of this, as this is a KEY POINT. U do not DO anything, contrary 2 most of all religions that teach otherwise, and in this misguided belief system they seem 2 find some sort of weird COZY-ZONE, in thinking and believing that some kind of effort or work on their part is involved in any of it. It is stupidity X10 to the 14th power. U all ready lost any ‘spiritual’ or ASTRAL part of yourself, the second U began any dream here on this PHYSICAL and tangible realm. U will go on dreaming until the dream is over, and get less astral as U go, until it stops and U realize U were ASTRASL all along and merely fell into a series of dreams that U have a REAL body and there is a REAL life, when Einstein himself worked out a mighty mass and energy conversion formula proving the contrary. How can UB stuck in a dream and totally unaware of it and hope 2 do anything. I am telling U all this now and proving my own point, realizing that I am totally wasting my time. U don’t have the smallest clue what idiot mountainpen is talking about, DERR!!!!!!!!! U cannot, UR asleep, or as my 61st grand fathers half uncle said, UR dead. U may B walking and talking but that proves nothing. I realize that Morianity teaches the practicing of the Fascitar, but this is just 2 show U something, and it proves nothing about me or even U4 that matter. All it does if U ever wanna do it, is remove a set of blinders U have over your eyes since birth. U will then C the dump U live in, but U will not B given a jackpot number 2 buy your way out of that dump. U exist, that is that, BRO!!!!!!!! Your misperceived fears of death R more laughable 2 me than anything Harold Lloyd or Rodney Dangerfield could ever have pulled off in a thousand careers!!!!!!!! Now I know the missing ingredient, it hit me right after the MILITUFORCE craft that went over me at 3 AM violating my civil and constitutional rights, what rights, U guys and gals out there think we have any rights, UR moronic if U do???????? Rights R a commodity. With enough $$$$$ and POWER, U indeed CAN buy limited amounts of commodities, even RIGHTS, and other such things, tangible illusions made up of atoms and forces that hold these atoms together, but cut me a break that a poor person has any fucking rights, here or anywhere in the universe. I am a dog lads and lassies and have been 4 vigintillions of astral eons, I know how 2 sniff out a true story, BRA!!!!!!!!! Ol’ Yancy has been sniffin’ this out 4 a very long time now, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Death is a commodity we all have been seeking 4 endless eternity, it is not real, it’s just a big fake. Sometimes I refer 2 it as the devils big lie, along with uncles on bended knees, definitely not fitting the description of Uncle Snoots up on the Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If U want the truth the only uncle worth half a fart was John down ion fort Lauderdale, FLUSAESMWG. He was always a cool ass dude, back from the days he was a kid. He would have been the coolest guy in school today if we bent hyperspace around just a little and then peered in, let us not take that any freaking further, BRA!!!!!!!!!

Everythiung ties in and your limited understanding of reality will allow U based on that limitation, 2 follow how all my points and paragraphs fit together, as whether U believer this or not, James Patterson could not do a better job trying 2 explain my real life true story B it in a true or a fictional way. Forgive the boast, I could b wrong, but this is how egghead Terry from Egg Harbor and I had R disagreement some time back on all of this horse manure. This not being able 2 skip from 5 to 3 without striking 4 explains so much when in used in combination with dreaming in the hyperspaces, B it in the one focused attention of atomic physicality where U appear 2B physical and thereby DOMINANT, verses all other attentions where UR in dreamality so 2 speak as or through the other U’s in a RECCESANT way or focus, yet SUPERMIND learns at the higher enclosure of the 4th dimension or the distant future of mans collective conscious awareness, how 2 literally MANIPUILATE and CONTROL these worlds where otherwise they would not B in control and would merely B just DREAMING into and through. Time or D-4, and all the parallel universes or D-4, the HS, is Y we dream, or do what we do in our way of seeing this bizarre mystery. After all, some dreams R so ridiculous, yet others wake us up with a bang, and still some others even make their way into ’happening’, and so forth, but it is not one thing going on here, but literally a HYPERSPACE of evental reality of dreams-outs of and below the Astral Plane where we all R in infinite interaction, dreamed down from zero dimensional oneness collectively. As long as people never come 2C the truth about reversing the direction of reality, it will remain a blind old world of yesterday. True wisdom and forward moving paths lead one 2 realize that things look backwards, the Earth seems flat, the sun seems 2 revolve around the Earth, the life that is real seems 2B on this side of the dream-world, all BULL SHIT my friends and fiends. Games RY the gods remain half sane after never not being and REALIZING it, as I have and I am not a god, or am I. Some may think otherwise recently. What if my blogs had been able 2 start along with my nightmare, around the early and middle eighties, BRO??????????? Let me close by discussing a department store now HISTORY MARKER removed, natch, and a man named David Charles Roth. Maggie and I go back 2 Mexico and 85, and the demise of Mrs. Elliot at Highview Queers Apartments, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! What is cheery about this teary sitch, BR!!!!! If it was Cherry, we might think of hills, or even Nina, or however that one spells her name, think it had a wild spelling unlike the Soifer girl, but I am not a moneyman nor a dude with all the answers, BRO!!!!! I only know what I know, Jesse. What I do not know, I flat out say, Crissake shit all mighty, I just do not know and sure as piss wish that I did know, I always am open and honest about my ignorance, and am hungry 2 learn. Another Nina says it so well, or said it and I sure miss my queen, my street chops. Yes I do want 2 know and learn, and no one showed me a thing, except 4 two powerful goddesses on the Astral Plane, Sarah-Stacey Krassle and Diana Arteemis. Caldor is not in existence any longer, but neither is the Trinidad on Tennessee Avenue, the Pittsburg Hotel either 4 that matter, All Mighty Haddonwood Swim club of Deptford, the Turnersville Pathmark, and if U do not think I could type out a list that would dwarf the greediest child’s letter 2 ol’ Saint Nick, then U would B quite wrong and mistaken, BR!!!!!!!!! This is where Dave and I met as 2 security officers, he was in-house, I was with Wells Fargo, dude. Nothing really changes all that much in 170 years!!!! No the nine did not join McGuire’s (Gone-Missing Club), whittle joke in bad taste Robert, but then, U shouldn’t have wrecked my car with a fist full of beach sand in the gas tank when Ed and I went up 2 take a few website pix of the beach that day, U son of a BLING BLING MC-COY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Dave and I in no time became good buds and he was very interested in my fascinating wild life, even back as far as November of the ‘85 year. The night I told him about Goddess Diana, all the store lights flickered, and the telephones from a shut-down switchboard, would ring, and a young girl’s voice was giggling on the other end, we both heard it on speakerphones. Even the United States Copyright Office has a cassette tape of lightning speaking 2 me in a human voice from early in 1988. Dave figured out that the forces against me were doing something quite bizarre however, even beyond the regular bizarre. They seem 2 have a huge thing with me and MUSIC, let me get in any way close 2 it, persons in that trade, recording a song, whatever, THEY GO BALLISTIC AND FUCK WITH ME LIKE THERE IS SIMPLY NO FREAKING TOMORROW, AND DAVE ALSO BEGAN 2 REALIZE THAT THIS SAME STRANGE THING HAD BEEN LIKEWISE HAPPENING 2 HIM ALL OF HIS LIFE. I cited the example with the drums he was going 2 buy, and went 2 go 2 the music store, and his Caddy died. It is all up on prior blogs at the one place carrying my entire story from the start of this internet project, www.blogger.com/ Once, 5 times, maybe 10 times, U can chalk up 2 a freaking coincidence, but NOT AN EVER ONGOING AND CONTINUOUS PATTERN, FROM WOMB 2 FREAKING TOMB, BRO!!!!! Then there is just today. I am at work, and they fuck up Mariah Carey’s CD, or the player, as they do not want me 2 listen 2 her sing. Wow, is the freaking world gonna end, what is OTAMM’s FREAKING PROB, BRO JESS!!!!!?????????????????????? Then and this is all blogged as well big BRO, the time we had returned in June of the inverted 1969 year from our Roadtrip 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and went into the pines, and I played my demo dance tunes that some of U may have heard on the website I once had, www.morianity-foundation.com/ no longer there as I am 2 broke 2 pay the annual fee, and the tunes were playing through my car radio tape player, and boom, out of nowhere came the entire New Jersey military, and Dave’s precise words 2 me after it all was over, and I quote him were this, “Christ, what is this Baghdad. Who RU, Saddam Hussein”? U all have heard about all that U will want 2 swallow 4 now, but I could rant on like a madman. Some or many think I am, I know I am not. Art Crane said it all at lunch break the other day, and I paid 4 it later on with the Queen and the King and THAT FAMILY. He said in this paraphrase that until UR in the street on a cardboard box, they won’t stop, this is their ultimate aim and goal, because at that point my credibility will B beyond zero minus. I will B beyond any hope of ever getting believed or recognized so that proper justice can B realized. Anyone believing of course in justice 4 the oppressed as a tangible reality in 21st century America, take one giant leap off of the ESB in NYNY, BRO, J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of things make no sense if U do not include a good part of Doctor Bruce Goldberg’s fantastic book into the mix of all this, called, “Time Travelers From Our future”, again, hardwired Allknower’s in vehicles and negative space fields and all, I still think most of this shit is being done with SUPERMIND EXPLORATRONICS (ES). How would that explain the music deal? Well, anyone can spout off theories, and proving theories R very difficult, they still call Einstein’s equations theories, and that is after a crude model proved out and ended the war. I honestly feel, that only the MIOLLIONTH-COUNCIL knows Y this MUSIC deal is happening. Art also said some wild stuff that is just 2 far out 2 ever make any sense out of, even dwarfing their problem with music and me. This can make a good opener on another blog at another time, BR!!!!!!!!!

G/S/KSWL-2301, Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: