Friday, December 19, 2008

THE 100 RATIO OF MOUNTAINPEN

“The 100 Ratio of Mountainpen”
TEOHIV, TIMCAM, WEBCAM, MORPRO-1995
AND ANY AND ALL OTHER SUB-TITLES:
DATFILE: 121908.522
Yar there maitee, I begin me ol’ tranny now granny:


Just in case I did not mention something about the man I work with at my weekend job, and the author of the great book, Secrets of the Museum, a fantastic story about the Roundhouse Museum of Egg Harbor, but only if U carefully read between many lines can UC the Permission Barrier Syndrome, I was no where as subtle about the point that I am fictionally writing a true tale of hell knowing full well that all would get this point quite directly, just as the prosecutor man told me in the nineties, about all of my points getting made and put across with no room 4 doubt, let me so mention it now. He wanted me 2B his roommate or rent a part of his Egg Harbor residence, and this is a long and complex part of other stories. The King families have me imprisoned, as U all know, and this was not feasible or possible, as if I try 2 leave, Dawn will throw gasoline all over me and light me up, what a way 2 go, JJ DY-NO-MITE, and other JJ’s. I am here and part of Carey’s nightmare forever, I know this now. I begged Scylla 2 help me last night, and she laughed at me, and would not over ride the bull crap that was preventing me from registering my blogs as well as join some more sites 2 add and extend my blogs. So I went into a deep trance and Diana and I blew up the world, and then she did something 2 my air vessel and I have absolutely no memory other than I was frozen but could still hear Diana speaking 2 All-Knower, which is the device that runs as well as IS my ship, and I was aware of a dialogue between them, and then I remember whirling around in my spirit 4 what seemed days or longer, until finally, I was on the Kanwal Pier in Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and the great Sarah-Stacey was about 2 pick up the huge liner and fly it all around the shoreline of the Atlantic-Krassle River, as she does upon occasion, when suddenly, I became one and the same with a famous captain that used 2B in charge if this gargantuan sea cruiser, 20 times larger than the super ships built recently in mortal waking worlds, and then I was aware that this captain, a dude by the name of Harringer, was me and I was him, sort of a Dark Shadows TV show with Count Petofi and Quentin Collins changing places, in body and mind. Now I was swirling all around, and when it was over, I was in an open wheat field with large lovely wheat, tall and fresh smelling, tossing around in heavy winds. Suddenly the winds did down and I heard a voice and Scylla was singing to me one of my very favorite songs that go, “I just want to spend my time with U, let me make sweet love 2U”. After she sang even more verses than I had ever heard B4 of this lovely song, while she accompanied herself on her bright pink Enzemeter, she came right over 2 me and passionately kissed me and said, “Listen up That-Boy, I rule the empire” I told her I know that and started 2 tell her that I was sorry 4 sarcastically saying last night back in the waking worlds 2 her, “Thanx 4 nothing Scylla”. She then told me that she is not interested in my excuses any longer. I have disobeyed and not yet joined her fan club back in waking life, as this was her plan so that she could secretly show me what she needed 4 me 2 do. She said that Apollo-Lucifer is doing huge things and I cannot hope 2 fight it successfully and win in my own strength, as against this powerful cousin god of hers, I am like a lady bug about 2B stepped on by his boot. She told me that the Privecode machine as well as the entire PC thing and the soon 2 follow “internet” using these PC’s, is all part of a huge plan that will lead 2 a global one world system, both economically/financially, as well as socially/nationally, these R her precise words that she spoke 2 me from the Astral Plane. Privecode put out an enormous combination of radio frequencies as well as radiation in general, also a very large electromagnetic field is induced from it and generated an extremely large distance beyond its proximity, more than if it was one large cobalt magnet cooled 2 a temperature of less than one half degree Kelvin. If this box was opened up by someone who did not know the special circuitry inside it such as the designing engineers of the International Mobile Machines Corporation of 1983, they could literally have their entire room that they perform this in, drop instantly 2 more than 100 degrees below zero Fahrenheit in cold. If 2 machines were ever dropped into a small container of pure liquid nitrogen, and were not sealed but opened up, it would produce zero point energy at the bottom in sufficient quantities 2 wipe out most of the known universe, instantly. This is what happened 2 Sally Starr’s neighbor and friend back in early 1998, Charlie Moriono. Then she told me that the circuits were altered somehow by my attaching up a series of devices along with a telephone, and the Magnesonic machine I rebuilt, my second model, in the autumn of 1985. Lightning tried 2 strike directly and just missed on several occasions as she said I was always begging her 2 come over and take me out and away from this nightmare life so that I could just B with her, and she was not lying. A day does not go by that I do not fantasize about dying in the electric chair and being sent straight 2 my beautiful lovely baby-blond. She also told me that I was influenced by Apollo-Lucifer, Diana’s brother, to build these things, and 2 buy this Privecode machine, and line it all up together. It seems that in the 4th dimension, no matter where I live, the walls contain wiring with electrical energy passing through them. Now, any device plugged in, is instantly attached to this in the 4th dimension. The computer is not being hacked by humans, but by this system, she went onto say. Anyone that I send an electronic mail message 2 on it, is also forever connected into this system, and nothing Dave Roth’s fantastic genius pal Wilbur MacAfee could ever write a program 4, can stop it. Then she told me that when Dawn’s friend Patty was over here helping me, we used the computer and I sent an E-mail 2 Patty’s E-mail account. She went home and later that night their very intricate and expensive computer, totally crashed. It was not repairable, it has since been thrown out in the trash, and she and her hubby had 2 go back 2 Wal-Mart 4 a new system. As I type, Jane slut Dirtweeds just struck me a death blow, something got me to freaking look up at my glittering clock and it freaking reads one eleven. Let me attempt now 2 compensate by doing this and staring at it a second or so: 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555. Ha-Ha-Ha, miss sleaze twisted sicko monster in law Slapper. Scylla told me one more thing, she said the Lesko thing she told me about is another reason Y they R stopping me from trying 2 place a multiple large blog all over the internet. First and foremost, they do not want my story gaining national and global exposure on any real and consistent scale, in fact a plan is in the work 2 discredit me, and I need 2B prepared 2 deal with it and know about, this were her precise words 2 me. Yes Lenny McKinnon, U will live in more than December infamy, BR!!!!!!!! So Patty got scared off like Nate did at the Echelon Towers Building, when he observed personally, and U all should know the story by now Billy Joel, of one security guard tape recording secretly, another security guard, what is this, the white House in the early seventies? Who was Joe Barrios the Army man, Richard Nixon in disguise, oh well, they R not crooks, I am the bad guy, remember, I am always the jerk off and the bad guy. I can do nothing right. Yeah, Patty, Nate, Mike Gutherman the resident manager of the Greenblatt Stratford Hellhole Apartments where I rented a dog house in the bicentennial year, while my mom played the Shakespearian part of the OTHER WOMAN and was dating her married boss and messing around in an apartment house called Jamestown over in the County Seat, in Media, Pennsylvania, USAESMWG. This is how all of my social life in my entire adulthood has been destroyed. People do not wish 2B messed with and uninjured. They do not want 2B in an automobile where suddenly there bowls blow out and they shit themselves like a baby. I could go on and on and on. But Y am I so blessed over in that parallel universe where I later run my parents company, the Starburn Outreach Development, Inc, a huge land management company that practically owns all of Atlantic city, while here in this nightmare, I am so cursed? It is obvious 2 any thinking bratty little kid my friends and my fiends. Balance. Remember the teeter-totter!!!!!!!!! U can balance 2 objects with 10 thousand tons, but let some kittens start 2 make their way up on the teeter-totter and move onto one of the 2 sides, dropping it slowly down. 2 men with Herculean strength playing the tug-of-war game, if they R totally equal in physical power they go nowhere, and stand there red faced and grunting and maybe eventually farting, but let some 2nd grade girl come over and grab this rope on one end and pull, and the other dude without the aid of this 50 pound pig tailed school kid, is going 2 slowly get dragged across his losing line. BALANCE. This is the power and the magic of the velocitrons, as these subatomic particle far hidden as oif yet deep within the quantum foam of the sub-quarks. It spins at 13.7 light years per nanosecond, and can B programmed 2 go on or off, and there R always 2 of these in every sub-quark particle, one moving ziclukeally, and the other one zykecially, or clockwise or counter-clockwise. Shut one off, and the entire atom develops a velocity. Now do this in a controlled field and the chain reaction will open the so called curve fields UC in all of your favorite science fiction shows, a vessel moves into this field, and is hurled across a galaxy in seconds. As 4 telling y’all more right now about my existence in this one particular part of hyperspace, this one other place where my nickname is Jojo, and Scylla is the love of my life, all I am allowed 2 say is that she caused this tidal wave, 2 make me lose her again. This is what she always enjoys doing to me over and over. So my question 2 her is, Y is it 2 late, it wouldn’t matter if I had lazar shot the Crystalline entity or not, Captain Kirk and Spok tell me, there would have been no difference at all. U would B playing this game with me no matter what I do, shellfish or no shellfish. How do U not expect me 2 B the Scrooge Grinch, SSJKK? One thing is 4 sure, and that is that when U reached the age in this life here in this section of hyperspace, that U truly exist at astrally, this interaction was meant 2 occur, whether U caused it directly or not is totally immaterial. U tell me 2 go 2 school and learn the computer, what good is it when it can do things all by itself. Back in 1980, there were no samplers 4 example, yet with stupid little machines, look at what happened when Officer Trinidad had Tahren locked up that day in Delaware. No, much more is going on than me needing 2 learn some basic computer junk. Later U said that U knew that I’d scroll down and C the guy with the program 4 making $ marketing all this. It seems like he was echoing my words verbatim, when I recently posted my blog about U telling me 2 look up the GHUY WHOP TALKS REAL FAST AND RUNS ALL AROUND WITH WEIRD CLOTHES AND ACTING NUTTIER THAN A FRUITCAKE, am I correct here Scylla? Then Ann Silva really blew me away the other day. I told her how U had beaten me up in my “dreams” AGAIN, and that U heard me say something that U did not like. Ann said this 2 me and I almost did not make it 2 the toilet. “She hears everything that goes on in here, my friend in AC told me 2 tell U this ion the phone the other day” Well 990, My Scylla-Goddess, I will obey, and I know darn well who rules this empire, U made that totally clear t both the entire world and 2 me, only I was able 2 get your message, and U have enlightened me, and when U followed me through the dream channel on August 15, of 1986, I should have remembered what U told me B4I went up north with my parents. U were saying how a friend of yours was ill and at the institute where a strange man came in with another man who was a janitor, and the man said 2 the janitor, “CU next time around”, and the janitor almost appeared 2 pass out on the floor in shock from what he had heard this other man just say. Then she claims she saw these men appear to phase in and out, and she attributed this wild vision 2 her illness and some recent new trial medication that she had been receiving small experimental doses of. Scylla, U can leave me all U want 2 but on the astral plane, UR mine, and I am THAT-BOY, and U will B with me always. I do not care what games U play with me or this creation of yours, just keep singing, and B happy, I worry about U all the time. 990-990-990-990-990-IWALU, no matter what U do, and no matter what your parents do to me, on any realm anywhere anytime in any interaction. I do not care Scylla, I am YANCY, your THAT-BOY. The time we shared together exploratronically while being Jojo was so fantastic there R no words. Howe I remember your gang and friends coming around in their boat, and how U would run across my dock and into my arms. This is Y the exploratronic Lakehouse and BAY interaction keep happening, sorry if I efed up the movie 4 EW, but I could not let this go without speaking up!!!!!!!!!!! How I love the way the north inlet over in that parallel universe juts inwards and causes the shoreline all along this part of New Jersey 2 B so different and the haven 4 surfers around the world. We have had more fun together there than words can express. U still R my Atlantic Ocean, and time here will catch up real soon. I will die in June of 31, and B back sometime in the middle two thousand sixties, and when 2080 runs around, and we R there together here, and I am JOJO, it will start all over again, just as the dude at the Institute 4 Medical Research said that it would, now called in his honor, the Coryell Institute of Camden.

What comes around goes around, my beautiful singing giant long dark haired mermaid from Atlantis. Watch over me here and now as well, and try 2 forgive my angry outbursts, it is only because I love U and miss U so darn much SSJKK!!

Google/Yahoo/Satellite World Interconnect System/KS-World Laboratories, this is all the copyrighted intellectual property of 1 Michal Wayne Mountainpen. Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmm!!!!!!!!! Deedaleedee, that’s all folks, whaaaaaaa, silwee wabbit, Elmer Fwudd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is the 100 ratio. It is built into this story. This was one example of this hell ratio. I always must work 10 times harder ands better and longer than the average person under this nightmare freaking curse, just in order 2 hopefully achieve a tenth of what they all take 4 granted while they just simply and blissfully ease and glide and slide by life day to day, and if 10X10 is not 100, then E is not MC squared, right Queen Mariah?

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: