Monday, December 8, 2008

watch out mice and rats

“Watch Out Mice and Rats”
T/T/W/M/etcetera and all subs:
Datfile: CC-CCC-?-120808.723.55
Beginning Transmission:


Let me start out with my TOLD U SO, GINA, and the more hell that they can put me through until I can actually make good my escape, the more the Dow Jones will keep flying hyper time forever UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, 1000 POINTS PER WEEK TO EVENTUAL ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS, YET THE SO CALLED ECONOMY THEY SAY IS IN SUCH DISASTER, OH SURE IT IS. The oil crises, in the seventies and again in the 21st century was a total lie, a total farce, no one ever in history B4 has witnessed prices drop from more than a national 4 dollar average 2 about the buck and a half level. All this is fully controlled and manipulated, by WOMO, the World Owner families or the human counterpart of the TAWF, or the heads of the Briggbase Lamist Cult on the Astral Plane, being the one third of the great and mighty Millionth-Council. U know a tid bit about how parallel-event can indeed B manipulated or better said intentionally created, but U now need 2 hear quite a lot more, and then 4 the ‘soulcasters‘, we will talk more together about the December 7, 1996 interaction, and how many things need B harped on and further addressed in tonight’s whittle bwog Elmer Fwudd. Powers that none of U can even fathom R all around us, and U can wonder if I am being forthcoming and or really know what I am making claim, 2, but I do know, and unlike U that needs 2 ponder and wonder, I indeed DO KNOW what I know, and that it is indeed totally accurate and completely real. What I did some time ago was offer 2 pay an out of work young man living at home with a brother and parents who was a computer programmer, 200 dollars 2 do an experiment with me and the deal included that if I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that my claims that R beyond wild R indeed true and not scientifically disputable in any way, that he personally would hook me up with persons in this trade and they would all do something huge with this, and he let me down even after I proved myself beyond reproach. The enemy knows I am typing out a doozie-blog, as they have just trucking hit me with a subsonic death beam bowel attack, as they have done on literally countless times B4. What we did was he recorded on his TV and VCR the days’ CNN or CNBC, at the time I think it was FNN, but whatever, using slow extended speed on an eight hour tape, as it accurately logs stock index prices and displays the time throughout the trading session. Then he put on HIS watch, a 400 dollar time piece that he happened 2 have as in his youth in high school he was quite the athlete, and won many track and field events, and 4 graduation, one of his gifts from his mother was this very special and very accurate watch. HE synchronized it, and again, I emphasize that I wanted it 2B on HIS TV and VCR system, that the trading day was being recorded, and have him go with me all throughout the 9:30-4:00 trading day from the opening bell 2 the closing bell, and we did this every day 4 a solid week. Every time bad stuff happened 2 me in any way, the Dow Jones shoots up, and every time anything works out that I attempt 2 do no matter how small, the Dow Jones went down. The guy went literally nuts, and vanished a week later, his family 2 this trucking day hates my guts, he was found a year later stabbed 2 death in some foreign country, and I am told and was told at the times in question, that no rational reasons nor explanations were ever found first 4 his vanishing out west 2 someplace in California, and then calling home 2 his parents saying he is staying out there and would give no reason at all 4 any of this. He called and made contact with the family on holidays but 2 years later after not hearing from him around Easter time, his dad checked with who he was staying with and this led a private eye who the family ended up hiring, 2 eventually find that he went over 2 some not so nice area in France and got himself whacked. The story was that he started a brawl in a bar, a real nasty one, but this dude was an athlete, and never touched the sauce. The body was eventually shipped home and properly buried in Christian ritual, and the family got at least a bit of closure. They only learned when I told them more, about the way right B4 he left, he was helping me conduct a powerful experiment, I wanted the tape. I offered 300 dollars 4 the tape and they knew which tape that it was. The brother of this dude then right in front of me spit on it and then with all his might, and this was a very large and strong dude, slammed it down 2 the floor where there was no carpeting, and it broke into many useless pieces, dripping with drool. I just walked out, and I was convinced that I was gonna get punched around, but I managed 2 get into my car and begin backing up in this Cherry Hill, New Jersey driveway. As I got out into the street and put the car into drive-gear, the brother came running over towards me and screaming this 2 me, “I ever C your $^&(MF)$*# ass again, I’ll shove it right up into your throat, ya miserable $%^(F)*%^ #*&(P)#%&”. I drove off fast, my heart pounding in my chest so hard and fast that in about a mile of driving, I suddenly developed severe chest pain and had 2 pull over. I had a NDE on the shoulder of the road as my heart went into eventual quiver beats, and at a later time, this will B told, not tonight, I have other plans. I have totally been clinically dead more than 30 times in the past 30 years since 1978, yet I never remain dead. This has 2 do with a future technology that a child thirsty 2 understand and learn can B shown the simplicity of not only how but Y it works. This again, will not B gotten into on this blog tonight. I need first 2 emphasize that this PARALLEL EVENT THING IS TOTALLY REAL AND IT WORKS, AND IT INDEED CAN B MAJOR MISUSED AND IS BEING MISUSED, AND ON ME 4 ONE THAT I KNOW OF WITH CERTAINTY, EVER SINCE AUGUST OF THE YEAR 1986, when this unfathomable nightmare of hell began. If anyone out here thinks that I should B sacrificed just because in so doing it can save the world economy from collapse as 4 unknown reasons, connected into and with and based totally on the markets moving forever in total opposite directions and R as constant as the speed of light, with Mountainpen, then U first of all R a bad American. America does not operate on this monstrous twisted evil premise, hay how would U like it if I was not part of this at all, and IT WAS U and all of YOUR LOVED ONES, that THEY whoever ‘they’ R, suddenly one day learned back in 1986 that by hurting all of U, would endlessly bring blessing and favor on the world and especially the American stock market and then wrecked U and yours and tormented and tortured U night and day with an unspeakable and unconscionable nightmare straight out of freaking hell itself? How would any of U like this happening 2U? Well, BRA, this IS happening, and it is happening 2 me, and I am not some delusional nutcase, this was proven, and this is Y this dude was murdered in freaking France, BRO!!!!!!!!! This is the mighty secret of Sherry the psychic and her astral world trip she took where she saw me in France and being questioned by authorities there about something that she heard called the, JZHAMA-VOO-PAPERS, whatever the heck they Y, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!

If one person with clout and real power was willing 2 help me and not play stupid games with me like that dude in the CC Prosecutor’s Office was basically doing shortly after returning from Scotland Yard in London, in late January of 1990, and someone wanted 2 get involved in the hugest thing that has ever existed on this planet in this section of the recent ice-over known as the /AEE/ or the Adam and Eve Experiment, I promise U one thing right now this minute BRA, and that is that we would either end up 2 dead people, no matter how powerful UR, I do not care if UR reading this Blog Mr., President, Mister Bill Gates, or the top entertainment world star of the day, we would end up either dead, or blowing the lid off something so huge that it has been kept covered up by ‘SOMEONE or SOMETHING‘, Captain-Shatner-Kirk, ever since the last ice-over ended and the AEE began. I never claimed 2B God by the way, I have just experienced much more wild stuff than any of U combined, and U can believe that, I have no reason 2 lie, and who would brag about living in and with the ultimate negatives of hell itself? If I was that sick, my words would B scrambled, I would B so nuts that my blogs would seem 2 come from someone unable 2 speak clear and concise sentences, this as U can read 4 yourselves, is not the case. I do make typos and should reread B4I post, as when a typo results in a legitimate word, it does not red underscore and then the sentence makes no sense. That is due 2 the fact that once I am done, I am in a hurry 2 post up and get my hopeful desired effects on either the sports team parallel or on the street in New York. Long story 2 all of this made as short as is humanly possible, I proved that I must B connected unlike obviously no one else on this planet, with the most powerful operating force on this planet, the American Stock Market System, at least at this near present time. Still I must admit that this does not equivocally disprove what I have prior-blog termed ion numerous occasions, REALITY-3. Still, reality-3 or not, Y is this parallel event a forever constant never alterable condition between Wall Street and Mountainpen, hell, what R we, married? Well cosmically, we R. Disputing this fact would show mental disorder, U do not say a tomato is a potato or that night is day or that blue is yellow or that 3 and 3 is not 6, U just don’t. If one person would take me under their wing, hide me in some very lovely [palace, let me have all the pleasures of life that the Donald takes 4 granted with food and women and comfort and pleasure, and no way 4 me 2 get persecuted and harassed, within one year tops and maybe within 2 weeks, there would B no more Dow Jones, no more Wall Street, just a “4-SALE” sign outside the place at Broad and Wall Streets in Manhattan. The Flyers hockey team would B disbanded and gone after losing 50 straight games, and the Phillies would win every single game and every world series. This sounds crazy 2Y, I know this, but I know also, that none of U have lived my bizarre outlandish hellish nightmare existence 4 more than 22 and a half years, regarding this parallel event misery that is there 24-7, round the clock and round the calendar. It matters nothing if I am at my own mother’s funeral, they persecuted the hell out of mew that day in Philadelphia with major aerial assault, this trash has no shame whatsoever, none. But it is almost as if it is some automation, as it is difficult even 4 me 2 fathom how any organized force would B so intent and tenacious, ignoring their own families on holidays just 2 give me all their attention, I mean, wow, come on, what is up here player, yo? Y can’t one hot shot out of college C the unlimited potential here. If U have the connections 2 just do what I suggested 4 a month, and it is all bull, I am the one with a dairy of eggs on my face and will look like the world’s biggest but hole fool 4 a century, I Am more than willing 2 risk it, as I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!! U on your side of this can look at this in two ways, if I am wrong, and UR a millionaire 40 times over, what RU gonna lose, U can laugh about it with your buddies 4 decades, tell a whopper of a tale 2 your grandchildren someday, and deduct a few cents off your profits that U most likely R looking 2 do aniwho and now U can reduce your tax bill legitimately without faking a paper loss on a side company 2 cheat the IRS. BUT WHAT IF, just WHAT IF, my claims R INDEED FREAKING REAL???????, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! U can short-sell the whole list on the stock market indexes and clean up making 50 billion dollars, and U can do 100 other things also when I show U how Parallel Event applied or APE, as I have termed this many years ago, can perform all kinds of cute little ‘miracles’ that U now have absolutely no clue about, including how 2 scan 4 ICPE situations, how 2 use this technology, and all without hurting anyone. They found out that hurting me helps them, but listen up player, many PE’s R running the opposite. When U learn how, U can use a main frame 2 test scan many things, and many times by blessing someone, as in my case, U can make out like a thousand bandits.

4 now I have said enough, my e-mail is mmmm-mohr@yahoo.com, I only check it once a week or so, but if U want 2 try this, try it, U only go around once, and if UR not worth a few M, get lost, this is not a game 4 babies or anyone that is gonna start screaming I ripped them off. This is my last intention, I want nothing that does not belong 2 me, this is only 4 somebody that all ready has everything as well as an attitude of, hay, what the hell, Y not give this idiot a try, look at what he claims can happen and if he is right, I make 50 billion dollars, only this type please e-mail, anyone else, please, no thank U. Also, never at any time do I need one penny of your money nor will I ask 4 one, the 2 things I need in this experiment is a hide out somewhere in the world where WOMO cannot get at me, and a life of pleasure and luxury, no holds barred; and if U do not make billions out of this deal real quick, then do a Montel Williams and kick me right 2 the curb. Like I said, this is something I have suggested 2 many an audience over 3 years of blogging, as I indeed CAN show U how real this all is, and don’t any of U think that it is beyond the time 4 forcing this cover-up lid 2 blow off, is it not time 2 know once and 4 all what is really going on and Y we all R here, who put us here, and what the hell it really is all about, no bull, nobody lining their pockets, no collection plates, no churches, no scams, nothing. I make this offer 2 the entire FBI, I have nothing 2 hide, can all of U make that same claim in honesty? Now we move on and talk some more about 12/07/96 and my interaction with the great Sarah Krassle, Google her up, I put her there. Does this not right there in some small way prove me correct when I state that man indeed does created the gods??????

Soulcasters R gonna want 2 hear more about the interaction or things related to the study of NDE/OBE/etcetera, but that is gonna wait 4 another blog, so sorry!! I want 2 start this at 5 AM when I came out of this experience, right on the nose. As U know I had been searching in vein with no luck at all 4 this allusive wild teenager that I had known from the nineteen sixties, since 1995 basically came in. Here we R late into 1996, and I am totally out of my mind. I never thought 2 go back to Tennessee Avenue in my search, after going 2 the Atlantic City Municipal Building and learning that all the shops and hotel’s from this time, all were gone except 4 the Pittsburg, the Trinidad, and the Endicott. These were not places that were part of Sarah’s circle, other than the Trinidad being where mom and I stayed those 8 times from 1965 through 1968, in June and August. I often wonder what another classmate who made it real big, Googie, not Google, actually Eugene Horawitz that most know as Michael Landon, a stage name, this boy was from Collingswood, New Jersey, right down the road from my Oaklyn apartment where Dell had his way and ended life as we knew it once, as well as where my chain went missing like the ships and planes of Bermuda, and the Book of the Beach got burned, wow what a story Soulcast blog readers, no time 2 retell it now, it all is on blogger dot com however, start at the early part of this oh-8 year and read. Exactly where my beautiful Hawk Deedee who looks after me and watches over me, or the DOD’s Do-D system that monitors me cartographically with GPS since this all began, fits into lots of this is not totally known 2 me, I do not want 2B in trouble 4 breaching classified information, however, I can say this without a care in the world. 5AM on the 12 year back Pearl Harbor Day, was the real start 2 where this incredible quest all was leading up 2, yes the hexagram of deliverance indeed proves the reality of I-Ching, I needed 2B delivered from this, and I was, I may not have gotten the full closure I wanted, but my spiritual journey 2 find All Might Goddess, had begun. I had 2 stop 4 a dinner break, so let me return now and wrap this blog up. It hit me lkike a bolt from the sky, the Trinidad itself, I needed 2 go there that very day and ask about Sarah, and mom and I drove down to Atlantic City around 7AM, stopped at the Galloway diner 4 breakfast, and then proceeded on to Tennessee Avenue, but B4I got there, as UI was maybe 14 blocks or so away, and heading up from Atlantic 2 Pacific Avenue where I then made a right turn and headed north up 2 Tennessee Avenue, but the light turned red and I was stopped behind about 8 cars or so, and as I stopped right there at Convention Hall, PAULA KING MILITYARY MARRIER, my car stereo suddenly went dead and then strange voices and laughter began coming from the system, and even when I shut off my stereo, this would not stop. Finally it did stop after we made the left turn at Convention Hall, and when we arrived at the Trinidad Motel we talked to the owners Tahren and Rieka Gandhi, from India. As I typed this on my word document system, strange print materialized after the word Gandhi. Gibberish, at least 2 me, maybe it was not. These owners after telling the story of my hell, agreed 2 put me in touch with a man who knew the Bassler lady where the shop was in or near where Sarah seemed 2B affiliated with, back in the middle and late nineteen sixties. It took a while B4 he finally gave us a contact address, and from there, I learned her telephone number down in Ormond Beach, Florida, where she had moved upon selling her home on Plaza Place as well as her Tennessee Avenue property 2 the city after buying it back from Sarah Karge in 1974. The deal was that she had 2 have the entire place bull dozed down, which she did. This only opens up this wild continuing story, stay tuned, and just think, no commercials, and it’s free, I do not want one red cent now or ever from anyone, I just need 2 tell what has happened 2 me 2 the entire freaking world. Thank U4 listening.

GOOGLE, SWIS, KS WORLD LABS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!! This is all copyrighted as 2008 intellectual property of 1 Michael Mountainpen. This is shared and co-owned with blogging sites that permit me 2 share my story of eternal hell 2 the world. Larger cats than these R soon coming out of the bag.

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: