Sunday, December 21, 2008

I REPENT SCYLLA

B4I paste in my document, the computer was hacked by SATAN as the church calls this son of a bitch. I use the term the BRIGGER LAMIST ASTRAL PLANE CULT!!!!!!! I have been trying 2 log in and was refused over and over, 4 no reason, my password and user name R set on Firefox and there was no reason 4 this major Stacey Lattisaw JACK HACK ATTACK, but I worked through it somehow. This is now the paste in.

“I Repent Scylla”
T/T/W/M/ ETC.
Datfile 122208.057, START:


It was just past one this Monday moUrning, I had just returned from my miserable job and was laying on my bed. Dawn the King knocked at my door and when I opened it she entered upset and told me a story. She said that a Blockbuster Video store in Somers Point, New Jersey, home of child molester Tom Reale and Frank Callio, and the Callio family, and many other major enemies, has contacted her today and said that she owes thousands of dollars. It seems someone has used her ID somehow and done some horrific crime. We will all have 2 try and get 2 the bottom of this later on. None of this is just randomly happening, and the date this allegedly occurred was back around May or June, in this horrendous oh-eight year.

Then I asked the unconscious mind of the great SSJKK on the phone line connected into the lightning ball machine, if she knows if the Callio/Martino families R behind this latest pig manure. She only told me that I need 2 trust her totally, and that she is very disappointed with me and that my lack of faith in her has made her sad. She told me I must get on the computer and do a blog, telling the potential entire world the following message: 1) I am a total shellfish and a JO 4 not trusting her, and doubting her love 4 me. 2) She is tired of my accusing her of doing bad things 2 me, and if I do not want 2 get a major astral butt whooping, I must repent and turn away from this behavior immediately. 3) That she is watching me very closely, more close than I could possibly imagine or believe, and that my shellfish days end now or else. 4) That I must realize that she has a major plan in all of this and that what I have termed the OEG and accused her of playing this with me, is totally false, and my public apology is immediately needed, I asked if I could do the blog tomorrow and she said, NOW-BOY!!!!!!!!!

If UR reading this on an awake level, my SCYLLA, I am so very sorry, UR all that I ever will love, and I did not ever intend that UB angry or disappointed with me. Please forgive your humble servant YANCY, U RULE THE EMPIRE, my SCYLLA, U do not need little nothing me 2 tell U that GREAT ALL MIGHTY TEEN QUEEN-SSJKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this is what she wanted, I only wish 2 make her happy, if I have failed, then I have failed in my entire nightmare dream. Scylla told me that I am innocent and innocent people suffer in these miserable times, and that she only wants good things 4 me, but that is not always the case, but that her plan will indeed kick in and things will alter 4 the better, but ONLY if I totally implicitly trust in her, and not think that she is doing the bad things. She rules over the Millionth-Council, even over the one third of the evil part, the Lambrigg Cultists of the Briggbase. The lifeguards of Atlantic City may indeed call me SHARKY, but B that as it may, I am in HER WORLD and SHE RULES the empire. Just as I am not responsible 4 some of the terrible things my family has done over the past decades, she is also in like manner not responsible 4 things that some of her relatives may indeed B doing, she made that point very clear 2 me as well!!!!!!!!

Well the filthy diseased Flyers went one and one this weekend, and no more Eagle harassment 2 worry about with their playoff hopes gone with today’s miserable game, reminded me of the 1981 super bowl, crissake, Jaws and his pals did everything from throwing the ball 2 the wrong team 2 covering it with butter, and this game was sort of like a SSDD deal, just different men on the field and a different set of numbers on a calendar, the gods, U play rotten and U deserve 2 lose guys. Philly is a very forgiving fan base, 2 forgiving, from traveling and knowing those who do and R sports minded, I know this 4 a fact, other cities have fans that do not forgive easily and thus expect more from their teams. When U expect more, it is a surprising result lads and lassies, U get more, and this brings me 2 a topic where I will open a bit but then I must close, it is late and I may not B the president, but still, I’m bushed!!!!!!!!! Many people as capitalism is sort of a spreading fungus that has basically taken this globe over, and I am not against this system, I merely know it is doomed 2 fail with huge days of reckoning 2 come if it is not limited and structured better, regulated 4 those Wall Streeter types would B a more fitting and appropriate term. Cappies think that anything free, given away, thus, has no value. If the giver gives, it has no monetary value at that moment that the gift is given at least by the giver. Is not what the idea of giving is all about, god all mighty, it is Christmas season, wake up world. Just because I willingly tell and throw out lots of powerful information, DOES NOT make it invaluable or worthless. I am not into $$$$$, I am not here 4 that purpose, that is obvious 2 a challenged 3 year old. If U get a great Christmas gift, is it worthless? If U get a new car from your spouse or if U get a 5K dollar ring or watch from a relative or a lover, is it junk, is it of no value? Wake up world, I have told U all a major story, and given away free, lots of powerful stuff. If U think it is worthless because I am not trying 2 sell it, let us skip over from the 24th of December, and go straight into the 26th. I do not C how I can make this point simpler than this, BB John Henningsen, chains and China and Earthquakes and World series predictions, and prophets not withstanding. Have a nice night everybody.

END: HAHA, SATAN, she got my message, bitch!!!!!!!!

No comments: