Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THE PHONY WORLD

“THE PHONY WORLD”
T/T/W/M---and all other subtitles:
120308.535.55--Wednesday
Yar There Maitee, Granny, I now starteth
Me Tranny, Mel and Kip and Pop.


Well, natch, SOSOWEINSSDD. Jim Burr and his phase 4 Pratt identity says it all Mr. and Mrs. Briggers Club of the waking world, y’all know yourselves by names such as Hollywood or the entertainment Industry or World, EW. The problem of where 2 begin on a new blogging site is not so easy 4 my Eagles, or me, 2 tackle, let alone my Deedee birds. I want 2 say 2 much stuff that now I realize that should I try 2 open and begin at a new blogging site with another viewing potential of audience, there R so many things 4 them 2 catch up on B4 my words can make any sense even remotely, and I am not willing 2 take 2 much time 2 redo the entire story. Let me sort of tell U where my mind is regarding this. When I started on unexplained-mysteries dot com and mindsay dot com, I had all ready been a blogger dot com blogger for 1 or 2 years, and bam there Emaril, suddenly I am faced with realizing the simple truth that I came out of nowhere onto a new site, and am posting most of the blogs that I post on the Blogger site up 2 these now and lots of people late in oh seven somewhere were most likely going, what the truck is all of this, I mean B real, even a seasoned Blogaud is always in some shock value when I either let out new secrets, put together more facts regarding old secrets, or said best, just do my blogging, and now with no introduction at all, I am expecting 2 just pop in somewhere on a new blogging site, and do what, and say what; read all of my blogs on blogger dot com, when I know it most likely is as long or longer than Tolstoy’s War and Peace, by now? I am a realist, and Count Petofi as the true and real phase four character that HE REALLY IS, would B very proud of me, if 4 only that, my cowardice he would most likely disrespect, as he would have utterly annihilated enemies like mine long ago. I am a loud mouth all bark and no bite coward, and who am I 2 ever talk about what Walter Disney did that terrible day during World War ll? I let the world walk on me, but try 2C a huge thing that is ongoing here with all of this. The rules around me and 4 me R as different from the rest of any of U, as would B the rules 4 all of U with net worth’s under 50 million dollars, and the rest of us work a day paycheck 2 paycheck prayer-faith-survivors!!!!!!!!

Every single day, jet trails or Chemtrails R bad, they can B a lot worse, but they R there, as R planes and many other aerial persecutions, just as men rate women from a 1 to a 10, I can rate my sky attacks, and today so far is a 5 or 6, and yesterday was a 7, and U get the idea. Coming home a week ago Sunday from my work shift was about a 9. The 10 days R so bad that iut triggers major cat-command, most of the time and more so in my younger days natch, as well as poor magnetics, or U may say BAD-LUCK, but it is real, and real gamblers know I speak the damn truth here. Lately I stay out of as many public places as I can, so there is not a lot of cat command 2 report 2 my Blogaud. Today a total queen was vying 4 my attention while I sat in a car outside of a take out place while Dawn was inside talking 2 someone, and this girl was staring at me and speaking louder and louder 2 the dude she was talking 2 and when they parted, he entered a store, while she intentionally passed as closely as she could 2 the rear of my parked vehicle. I of course totally ignored her, I do not ever look to the left or to the right. I am not a dog or a pig, and women that say all men R, simply R telling an untruth. I am not,. All of us have fantasies, but I never in my life acted on them. I have been asked out in younger days by many beautiful queens, and I always say that I am tired and am going home 2 sleep, and just walk away from them. U all know the story of when I was employed at the Macintosh Motel in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG. After shameful Paula the Exploratron struck me in the late nineteen sixties, what do U expect me 2B like, real normal towards the topic of sex and women, not happnin BRO, sahwee!!!!

I am not saying that I will not begin on the soulcast dot com blogging site about near death experience, but honestly, how do I break in and tell people that they R not ever really alive or dead? I cannot. I have 2 lead in as slowly as I can with my “life” experiences, and then slowly punch in a fact here and a truth there.

How do I just on Blogger and Undiscovered sites, even really tell all of this nightmare so as 2 first, B believed, or even semi or decimally believed, and then, how do I do it in a way that is good and productive enough so it eventually has a chance 2 bring forth my desired and craved result? This result is 4 an eventual army on my side of this BRIGGERS fight, so we can all bring these diseased filthy scum squats 2 the justice that they all deserve? Well, U tell me, I keep doing the only damn thing that my limited intellect permits me 2 do with or without cuz-Heinz, and that is MY VERY ULTIMATE BEST, which up 2 present time and date, obviously has fallen totally short of the mark, am I right or tell me, am I RIGHT!!!!!!???????????

Y do the Briggers look up my entire past and then produce what their admitted 2 Dark Shadows produces proclaimed, absorbed them all into the fold, their secret black brotherhood cult that goes far beyond surface layer sub-parts such as a few surface level cultists in the black arts of Wicca or the prison gang fellowship, a support group 4 these lovely fine gentlemen? Y do they bring them all in and absorb the? The answer is so obvious it is seen in an instant by a tiny child, but back onto this point just a wee bit later, how about all persons in my PAST, were all of them planed 2B brought into the fold and made superstars of the planet, those that burn with the heat of another source not their own, as opposed 2 the stars in cosmos? Let us really explore all of this, shall we? How can I start talking about this may I fist B (permitted) 2 say cuz banker Sr. VP-CN Bank, Manhattan, NYUSAESMWG, on a new blogging site, ga’hed just tell me how? C my pernt Archibald? C it any of my Blogaud? Aniwho, and moving onward, Love-Is-For-Carpenters, Scylla’s incredible song on the Astral Plane, that I dared as I knew no better at the time, during the first week of June in the ‘80 year, at 1802 RH Apartments where I resided, and worked at the recording studio where I was 2 discover some real treasure in the attic, the original lyrics were long sent 2 the copyright office and examiners of those dark age days. First came the “Back in 1980, when I was just starting out as a carpenter” commercial, from some BANKER, where RU when I need U Abbey Carmichael, then came lots of other things from Stray cats to the brother’s Johnson, I admit not in that order, but it matters nothing, I was now a target of the Lambrigg Cultists, my song ADMITTED 2 TRAVELLING THROUGH TIME, and Y would some unknown pile of shit like me from some unknown American small town other than it contained the home base of one of the National Hockey League teams, I speak of the Flyers and Voorhees Township natch, and the near beginning 2 the lyrics in the song said, “One dark and quiet night he went to 1989, once there he thought he would cry, all those around him were cold and unkind saying only hello and good-bye. He drove 2 the seashore and decided 2 swim, ‘cause it’s here people have a good time, but as he arrived at the edge of the sea, there wasn’t a soul, just a lot of debris. He hurried down the city streets still dazed by it all, when along came the thrill of his life, she was a beauty with long light brown hair who he dreamed of making his wife. He Told her he loved her, needed and wanted her, and without her he surely would die, but she turned and told him, you’re way out of style, U sure R an old fashioned guy. Love is 4 carpenters, drunken old bartenders, people without any brains, love is a foolish crime, love is a waste of time, that turns our emotions 2 pain. Love is for carpenters, drunken old bartenders, loony’s who’ve gone half insane, love is a foolish crime, love is a waste of time, a tear on a heart leaves a stain”. Now if any of U can look at me with a straight face and tell me that the EW/BRIGGER club did not then plan 2 engineer all of this, despite MC being a child of just over 10 at the time, did I say 10, Sarah, Low tolerance 4 happenstance Abbey C., where RU, but yes, can UC all of this yet, Bobby from the Quaker state??????????? 2 answer your endless question 2 me Rosanne Cash, I do not make the rules, talk 2 your friends the Briggers, they cause my past 2 belong, they were all part of my past or astral life even, and THEY brought them into the fold, they absorbed them into the click, sop mouse that one baby love. Don’t any of U over 18ers out there remember high school, all the BRIGGERS R is a huge powerful global click that hated my guts from eternity past and will throughout eternity future, 4 those who keep insisting on perceiving illusionary time in a linear fashion, and that is basically all of U. As I said, so U tell me the correct time 2 just break in and POP UP on a new site dealing with only the subject of near death experience, despite my total awareness that every single word on this blogging text practically is all about it and wrapped up all throughout it, but until the unenlightened grow up a little bit on the evolutionary scale, this leaves me with the dilemma of a proper blog that breaks into this new site, it certainly will not B this one, gee, do U wonder Y at your level of awareness? Yeah, the sky is getting worse, as I had 2 break off a while ago and pick up Ann Silva at the Nail and beauty shop. Well, let us post up, and maybe get more revenge later by starting at www.soulcast.com/ which by the way did not highlight blue underscore, and 4 a few days the feature was there. I know I bought a real piece of shit computer, Patty told me, “Mountainpen, U’ve been had”. Natch I responded, “SOSOWEINSSDD”!!!!!!!!

As 4 the phony world, here is one example, but we will talk much on this topic at a new time and date shortly. Did U ever C a movie where people R driving down the streets of Manhattan, New York? Did U ever drive down any of them, PHONY, PHONY, they all drive like homicidal maniacs in that city, I worry about my lovely Scylla every day the way people drive in that town. But never do UC this portrayed in any of the Brigger produced projects, do U???? PHONY!!!!!!

Google and Swis, and World Labs of 2301, this is all Bleeee, blaaaahhh and blummmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I endith me twanny Elmer ol’ Granny, YAR!!!!!

No comments: