Thursday, December 4, 2008

dirty fighters equals milituforce

“DIRTY FIGHTERS EQUALS MILITUFORCE”
SOME SUBTITTLES INCLUDE IN PRESENT BLOG-BOOK:
THR MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME” AND
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
Date And Time FILE or DATFILE: 120408.423, Thursday:
Beginning of Transmission:


Never on a birthday such as today, or on any festive occasions, do my Mili-2-force enemies leave me alone. Chemtrails R all over Hammonton this morning, poisoning our skies, polluting our otherwise blue sky weather, turning this into an ugly grey mess, changing our weather patterns and injuring those most susceptible 2 having their immunity systems weakened by this, the kids, the elderly, and the ill of all ages. Go 2 these sites: www.chembuster/com/ or www.chemtrail-central.cpm/ B4 these attacks on me began the day I called the Mount Laurel Police station after observing them and wondering what was going on, while working at a security guard shack there in this municipality back in this very time frame, only 21 years ago in 1987. The next day, they turned towards me as though they had a life of their own and it was out of the worst Alfred Hitchcock or Rod Serling nightmare ever written. This is also Y our children have had ADD, ADHD, behavioral problems, and many abnormal mental diseases and difficulties since this all began and accumulated in its effect as the 1990’s came 2B. This is when the rash of school shootings also began, strange new weather patterns as well. Also all of the rages we now take 4 granted, were born from this time period and this new chem trailing effect on all of us, as was sports rage, road rage, office rage, going postal, U name it, and this is the culprit of it, CHEMTRAILS, Google up CHEMTRAILS or even CONTRAILS, and though there is a great difference between them as U will discover by reading other sites and their text information, there was always some of this. It is like saying humans indeed do have problems and do not need outer forces 2 act on them 2 accomplish the manufacturing of evil on this planet. I am saying that if flu shots R given 4 example, and some R fake, the stronger of the people that got vaccinated will probably not even get sick and if they do they will certainly not perish from it, but those that were weaker and compromised, will B the targets of this horrible situation. Chemtrails and contrails R not the same thing. A normal jet or vapor trail dissipates into invisibility and rather quickly. It does not change the pretty blue sky over entire county areas, block the sun and moon from shining, nor cause any respiratory or other ailments. Most of the physical effects of these sprayed vapors effect lungs and intestinal systems in the human body, and R extremely sensitive 2 precise amounts of direct exposure, such as when I am the target 4 being injured physically by this monstrous evil MILITUFORCE, the jets R visible themselves, as they R flying directly over or zenithing my positions, whether it B at a residence, or out on errands or even a longer trip, if it is constant, and zenithing, U will B the main effect of this illegal and unconscionable targeting. Earlier into my previous word, I obviously meant 2 say the word perceive, and it came out differently, a regular occurrence with these idiotic machines and their built in programs that R very easily Milituforce-hackable, all one needs is 2 know all about the teck and then have the resources 2 plot and carry out their evil. This all started with me on the night of August 15th, in 1986, 4 those interested in this fact and R new 2 my blogging audience, and I have shortened that word by the way also 4 those who do not know this, to the word BLOGAUD. Part of the evil enemy that I have been forced 2 endure and that is responsible 4 the deaths of many who were close 2 me, and my death as well on dozens of occasions, yes U heard me new audience, my death, is not originating from the waking world but we must get back 2 this, my computer has been hacked by MILITUFORCE. This is 2 endlessly keep the Flyers winning and the Dow ones moving endlessly higher, and I have been telling this parallel event that is being internationally used on me for nearly 23 years that I am aware of, maybe longer, and by messing with my health and my property and causing damage, this accomplishes the goal of their sick demented sleazy diseased evil demonic minds. Now I tried doing something, let’s C if the human counterpart of the “military top brass/CIA/NSA/” and the blackest cove agencies can still mess with me, now I may have been the one that did this, but am tired 2 confessing 2 crimes I did not commit just 2 let this satanic puke disease off. Many times I think the best, am totally optimistic, and give the enemy the total benefit of the doubt, I no longer do that, even if I did cause the problem on this cheap stupid computer that I was able 2 reconcile, I am still not sure whether THEY caused it or it was just my mistake, remember the “boy who cried wolf” story? Once someone messes with U enough times over decades of time and non stop viciously, U tend 2 blame them each time something bad happens, as first of all, u know that even if they did not do it, they R happy with your misery and pain, and secondly, all odds R when I am not sure what happened, is that it was indeed them, we all look at track records, am I right? I mean come on, if landlords, employers, credit granters, and on and on, may practice this procedure, who would anyone B2 even think of trying 2 deny me this privilege and RIGHT 2 do the very same thing to OTAMM, or Organized Trash Against Mark Mohr, but my online pen name works perfectly with this abbreviation, Michael Mountainpen, still OTAMM, and still means what it does. My new blogging audience or Blogaud will need 2 now get up 2 speed on a few basic things in the Mountainpen story, lest things will make even less sense than they will anyway 2 those with basically normal average lives that could never in a million years B able 2 personally identify and relate 2 my 54 year nightmare, and this is just where I am as Mountainpen, I am aware of all of my time and hyperspace existences, and this statement heard the first time will blow a lot of minds. None of this is made up, none of this is lies, it is a story that is real and true, it is a nightmare in hot burning endless hell fire, but it is totally real and true just the same. Today is my 54th birthday, I have been blogging more than 3 years since Christopher Bennett put me onto this way of getting my nightmare and horrendous story out 2 the public and the world. For my soulcast readership, U need know on this second blog on your site, some of my background, and then , yes, we will move ion, I will start by telling U more of the story that happened 2 me at my job that day after Christmas in the ‘05 year, and go on 2 tell many more similar stories, only I will put these events into the order and reality as I understand them 2 truly B. 4 now, the background. I have an ongoing nightmare with an invisible and totally covert enemy that I have named WOMO, the WORLD-OWNER-MILITUFORCE-OTAMMITES OF THE LAMIST BRIGGER CULT ON THE ASTRAL PLANE. WOMO 4 short is good enough and it stands 4 world owner or (fortune 500 families that own and control us all and shape all facets of the way we must live or else), and after the World Owner, comes Military-UFO-Force-Organized Trash Against Michael Mountainpen, again, WOMO will do just fine, short, sweet, & says it all my friends. WOMO has patterns of very predictable behaviors with their dealings and interactions with me. Also, 4 reasons U will C as blogs continue, I use the term INTERACTION extremely frequently to near constantly, and the reason is quite similar 2 the reason that a scientist will replace the word speed with the word velocity on numerous occasions, but that will all come in time, chill. If I had not had a man check one wrong box on a tax form roughly months ago somewhere, I could inviter U2 a website, but this site is dead and gone until I can replace it with an updated far greater one, and I fully intend 2 do just that, when and as spoon as I am humanly able 2 do with my very limited resources. But things would clear up if U could go to it, and I am a newbie 2 computers, and in case some genius out there knows how 2 retrieve data from a recent website now inactive due to inability to pay the domain fee for the new fiscal year, here was the address, and it explained in a nutshell much of what the 5 winded in length blogging books all talk about in one way or another at the link of http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ and the website I speak of was www.morianity-foundation.com/

Still more of a foundation is still needed on this blog number 2 on the www.soulcast.com/ site 4 this readership. First, this predictable demonic cult that lives unaware of who they truly R beyond their physical bodies, have formed a giant click called by many, the Entertainment World, or in the USA, Hollywood. They always pour on the siege with extra helpings of turkey and stuffing the entire wax ball, on FESTIVE OCCASSIOS, namely holidays, and this DOES NOT by any means EVER exclude my BIRTHDAY. When I should have one day of peace and rest from this diseased total hurl, this is when they hit hardest and pour on these death assault sieges the worst and the most, and this has been going on since my life crossed a magic channel line in time, on the night of August the fifteenth, in the year of our lord, 1986. This is when my life was officially 86’d, in ‘86, speak of symbolism being a reality, and do not even get me started today, oh an error on a recent blog is now triggering in a memory from my making that last statement now herein. I said that I told that 2 the Rite Aid Pharmacy counter lady on July 12 of 2004, it was not, it was 2003, sahwee Chawee Tunafish. A little more U need 2 know is that they have intentionally used what I have named ICPE, standing 4 INTENTIONALLY-CREATED-PARALLEL-EVENT, or in simple child’s terms, hurting and harassing and persecuting me and my entire life in every facet with no stones unturned, destro9ying my entire adult life and getting scott free away with it, so that the Dow Jones Industrials can forever move up and up and up and up sand up and up, and notice that this has been going on ever since. It was 1400 when this started, and closed over 14 thousand a few months ago, all ill gotten gains by injuring me so as 2 get their way,. There is obviously way more 2 this story, U only need this smattering of it 4 right now however. Those hungry 4 more, hay, it is a free internet, I gave U by blogger address with the hyperlink of DRUNKENHIVE 2 check out, and U can always Google up things I talk about, or start with a simple Google of the pen name that I use, MOUNTAINPEN. Ha-Ha-Ha, Jane Dirtweeds Slapstick Pressone, U could not make me look at my clock, burn baby burn. I had an attorney whisper in my ear long ago that the pattern of using my ideas in the EW is so beyond blatant and the pale, it could not B measured, and said he would not dare 2 get involved in anything near this gargantuan, he said I should hide out in the Himalayan Mountains and join the Monks. Well I do not run and I do not hide, I legally fight, and will go on fighting, as even though U may kill me, I never remain dead, so this topic right here can lead into some meat that needs 2 meet the thirst and hunger of the soulcast readership. First on with yesterday’s blog about my observing the white sports car that just seemed 2 suddenly B parked inside one of the warehouse areas on this freezing early morning around 5:05 AM. I went over 2 her, and we will go 2 the next paragraph and let me move onwards with what happened, not that anything is happening ever 2 any of us at any so called time, all that U think is so real and tangible is just particles and waves, and do not take me at MY WORD, Google around into the scientific community, ask any physicist if this nutty blogger is telling it straight or not, please, I ask this of U now and always, check me out, never blindly trust me, or anyone. If I had a dollar 4 every time I trusted and got scammed, I would have a paid 4 home and a paid 4 car.

So here I am laying in my vehicle hunched over the steering wheel completely dead, my hear had exploded. I am then outside of the car. Now nothing is as it appears, and one need not B a resident of Polybius, Oregon or a resident of colony 256 either, this is truth in its purest form. Moving on after feeling the definite need 2 throw that tidbit morsel of wisdom into this blog, I come walking up on the car parked inside this open building, on my right, she could have parked either there or on the left side area, and between these 2 areas, is a large sliding metal wall. Long B4 computers were ever around, we had these walls with the large cylinder weight on a rope 2 hold it in place. These were firewalls. I knew immediately, the girl in the car was the all mighty teenaged girl that I have been interacting with both in dreams and in waking life as mortals perceive this reversed-illusion, and said hello, and she told me that, and I quote, “I am parked on the left side because this is the warmer side” of the warehouse, whatever that is supposed 2 mean. There was no closed firewall and heat on just on one side, in fact there in no heat ever in this building. If it is 5 below zero outside, this entire building U can bet your Aunt Tillie-May’s dentures, cleaner-cup and all, that it is also minus five all over in this building, yet in case there is a significance that’s not yet known nor revealed 2 me, to this bizarre vivid and totally lucid astral or spiritual body experience where I had moved onto the astral plane itself by now with this body obviously, I mention this detail just 4 the record’s sake. Now I knew this was Sarah Krassle, someone U won’t understand or believe right now at your level of awareness, no offense meant nor intended, I mean if U have never seen an ocean or even a picture of one, U cannot grasp an ocean until U indeed C one or come 2 learn a lot about one from lots and lots of research and study, and even then, UR limited 2 the powers and abilities of your own best imagination. Her name as she revealed it 2 me right around this time only 39 years ago, somewhere between the 8th and 14th of the 12th month is my best recollection, gimme a break, who could know as a recently turned 15 year old child, that this wild crazy future of mine would all come into being? I had no major interactions with SK except in 1969, 1980, and 1994, some small ones, but I am speaking MAJOR. There is a mathematical equation based on the most powerful number, the number of the atom or (3), that incorporates 1954 and year of my birth, and these 3 years following it. Advanced Rubik cube types may figure it out or just Google me and learn it, but I would rather slowly introduce my nightmare 2 new audiences in the way I am doing. I do not want people turning off and missing hearing the hugest true story and no brag is intended here, but it is the hugest and most powerful story in this entire cosmos, of all and any time, throughout this hypersphere and in all of hyperspace, the entire 5th dimension. After SK and I exchanged a small back and forth, she remained in the warehouse in her white car, I walked back 2 my car, and totally knew I was dead. I remembered the machine going off and I wasn’t feeling well that night, and it shocked my heart and I received a massive total heart attack and died. Now I want 2 really tell U the mind blowing stuff that soulcast would call being part of a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, first, I was nowhere near death or what mortals perceive death is. By your standards however, the physical body remaining in my car was dead, my heart had fully exploded, I was gone, near-future maggot food, and much more happened, so Y am I making this claim and yet writing this now, after-all am I writing this from the Ricktown Manor home library in Ricktown on the Astral Plane? Well don’t count it out, as all I am at liberty right now 2 say is this: Illusion is more powerful than the ability 2C through it just by being aware of the reality. A super beyond major DEATH ANGEL attack just hit passing my left side at 8 minutes past 12 noon, Eastern Standard time, it has abated as I pen this ending 2 this sentence. Whenever any human gets a total cut out on one side only of their normal hearing and it is instantly replaced with a nasty whining very high pitched sound, this is ?Morty Mortino, the Hebrew Death Angel, or HDE mentioned of biblically, and who killed the first born of the Pharaoh and all of his house and kingdom, quite a while back. Many people have trouble swallowing the obvious simple truths that science and religion R after the same goal, learning the truth of all of the pondered Y’s asked by mankind since he became aware. The subjects of UFO’s, aliens, abductions, the occult and Wiccan practices, out of body experience, near death experience, OOBS, OBES, NDE’s, all of this and U name it, likewise is all part of one truth, it is the same and it is not a mystery. What is is, is that it is covered and wrapped in powerful and created illusions, that the mere awareness that indeed it is just maya or illusion, still does not let UC how the tricks R done. Knowing how David Copperfield does the trick, still does not take totally away the fun of seeing his show and viewing his trick, after all if U did not know anyway, that it was a magic TRICK based on the smoke and mirrors illusion effect that magicians all use in their craft, whatever level they R on, then shame on U. The trick still visibly works, even if the magic is exposed in all its detail, and the illusions creating our existence right down to and by no means excluding life and death and its so called mystery, works precisely in this same manner as the magicians tricks. Working through the illusions so as 2 actually alter something from its rock solid tangibility inside of physical laws, can only B done from the spirit or ASTRAL world, the part of U that inside your mind/brain would B considered by 2008 standards and lingo, your deepest most unconsciousness. All of this is what makes the great SECRET that U all hear of so much, so dangerous, as laws of attraction R very totally real, they absolutely work, but they respond 2 what the real deeper U is desiring 23 attract into your waking world like, not what U think U need and want in your waking conscious mind. People all over R starting 2 wonder now after a year or so, Y is this not working out so great? Stick with me, I will tell U much more, as well as all of my NDE, OBE, the entire deal, nothing will B hidden, I have no closets. I do not like secrets, nor those that charge money and make claims. I detest those that love capitalizing on the weaknesses and desperations of others, as I have indeed been their target and victim on countless occasions. U never will C me charge U a penny 4 anything, now or ever, it is all out in the open now Beve, broken car window and all Ward Cleaver. The continuing story of my fatal heart attack from work right after Christmas of oh-5, will continue on the 3rd and next soulcast blog.

Google, Swis, KS World Labs, this is all copyright Michael Mountainpen and his intellectual property, co-owned and shared on any posited blog sites that these texts may find themselves on. These words R all true and honest and accurate, no hidden agendas ever will B found on any of my blogging texts, only entire absolute truth as best as I am able 2 both recall it and transmit it out into the human waking world.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: