Saturday, December 20, 2008

first the quake, now watch bastards

“First the Quake, Now Watch Bastards”
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
122008.314---Beginning Transmission:


Starting with late yesterday afternoon, and my Verizon telephone service being cut off 4 no reason, as the bill is completely current; the siege from scum ball Mili-2-force is off the scale. All night long, I heard these rock chucking bunt tappers above me flying in their dirt bag diseased vessels, at the job site and still it persists, after parking back at home and getting my junk out of the car. Cat-Command will B major next week if this does not back off, and I am ready 2 pursue it as opposed 2 ignoring it. I could have a real dish at Sam W’s place a week ago, she all but threw herself at me when she was ringing me up, she wanted 2 ring up other things, and that WOMO OTAMM SCUZ, U CAN believe.

A nasty earthquake hit an interesting part of the world, and Maggie is only limited 2 my faith in her as well as how much lightning wants 2 operate through it. Unlike putting electricity through electronic devices, and regulating it in exact quantities of pressure and number of electrons being flowed into them, or volts times amps, U all would just say watts or power, power itself remains the same constant, it will always B, as it is right now, energy divided by the 4th dimension, or three spatial dimensions running in a motion through itself. We all know that if U observe an object at a distance greater than about 30,000 miles, it is impossible 2 ever C it in real-time, based on our roughly being consciously aware 2 no more than 400 instants per minute. This is not delusions, made up, sci-fi, or anything at all like this, ask any physicist if U doubt this. If they say I am wrong, they faked their way through college!!!!!!!! But moving ahead with lightning interacting with Magnesonic that I call in a slang way, “Maggie”, there is no set power operation, other than the system scans properties in a lightning bolt, and transfers these into signal-energy-dots or SEDS 4 short, and these SEDS R real, and I know they R deadly dangerous, and have seen first hand 4 twenty-three freaking years, just what they R capable of doing, when certain things R connected up ion a series, and at one end there is a telephone and on the other end, is Maggie. I have crashed many chops and planes and caused lots of natural disasters during this war with WOMO, and if they want 2 step it up 2 biblical proportions, my response is simply, B my guest pricks and bring it on Walt. I have totally freaking had it, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMO knows this is all real, despite them never admitting it 2 any of U out there on line. They won’t admit the alien problem either, right? And the joke is that they do not know themselves what REALLY is freaking happening. The blind have always made a habit of leading other blind persons. This is truth. All of Morianity is truth. What is Morianity? Do U have a decade? Point made hopefully, so on with this blog with the right here and the right now, BRA!!!!!!!!! When Maggie struck, I was flabbergasted. The right people know what is being said, I need 2B careful or I’m gonna take a major butt whooping when I crash 4 the day. Scylla has unlimited total power, and I have told and explained Y and how, and given U all basically all of the answers that U claim U have been searching 4 and U shrug 2 shoulders at me and say big whoop, well that’s on U player. I have told the truth and reality about where it all begins and ends, and how it all works and Y, and the entire thing is called, MORIANITY. IWALU Scylla, but this was an unspeakable thing that U have done 2 me, and the fullness is just now sinking into my grasp. And U wonder Y it is Bah-Humbug Dickens Carol 4 me? Gimme a break SSJKK!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should reword that a bit, please don’t.

In 1983, WOMO tried 2 kill me with a carbon monoxide poisoning at my rented home at 134 Norris Avenue, in good old Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG. I lived through it but developed a glandular metabolic dysfunction that could never B diagnosed properly and eventually died. I told Diana that I did not want 2 die and leave her, never being aware back in the 1983 circa as Mountainpen that I needed 2 die, 2B with her, she is an Astral Plane Goddess, and even the great apostle Paul knew that, and talked about her in one of his letters to the New Testament early church that my 61st granddaddy’s uncle Jesus started a while back. I begged lightning 2 let me live, and she did that, and now, it seems I am a bit stuck in this life. It is one thing 2B grounded, it is another thing 2 create an interdimensional set of beyond bizarre circumstances that permitted me 2 respond 2 an advertisement in the Post in July of 1979, that caused me 2 bring the disco queen up 2 the year 2301. How did I get on SSD government disability benefits back in 1994? I just told this simple truth that I am now telling 2 all of U 2 the government psychiatrists, and I passed through with flying colors. Trouble is, I am not nuts, and this is all real and true. All the details to my job at RPL sound studios from 1979 through the middle of March in 1981, R all detailed quite elaborately on much of my blogging texts. I tell the truth. I would say this 2 any freaking grand jury, I would speak this 2 President Bush or President-elect Oboma. I have no closets, no secrets. I am not hiding anything, nor am I doing anything wrong. An eye 4 an eye is biblical, and when I am forced 2 wipe out parts of civilization, I break none of the established laws that R based on mans limited understanding of the elements and illusions surrounding them. I do however tend 2 get the job done, and SSJKK gets mad at me from time 2 time, calls me a Shellfish, and yes I admit it, beats the living crap out of me, in interactions that R far more real than anything here in what any of U consider the real waking world life. Scylla is mad because I erased some stuff, so 2 appease her, I had a restore program redo the 2 songs again, so chill Scylla my love, I have it back on a disc, and have a cassette copy as well, but hopefully, there will not ?B another Friendly Ice Cream incident,, man some jag officer has some real beauty queen knives, and a tape that most likely drove them mad. But that was 13 years ago, and this is now. Hello Mortimer Mortino, I know UR passing my right side at 8:12 ante’ meridian, ya mess bag. Take me, don’t taunt me. I want 2 get the hell ouddahele, and my name ain’t interdimensional inverted Harry Kallis. Please help me find a way 2 stray with U, Diana, yes the entire world will know these songs one day, right now they R locked away with Dewitt, 68 tapes, and in some obscure file down in Wasghington-13, DC at the Office of the Copyrights Library of the Mighty Congress!!!!!!!!! Watch out what U wish 4 Don Knotts, U might B playing with real fire, BRO!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that was one hell of a road trip Harry, and one strange weird hotel that I stayed at near my cousins place who passed on this lovely curse 2 me after committing a double homicide, suicide. The great Daniel Collins and his December 4th Bedford atrocities. So were the 3 big networks aware of my existence all the way back in the sixties? Well, Dave Smith, U tell me, based on what U told me in the fall of seventy regarding gorgeous Miss Zenkiss. Ziggie, Ziggie-hello!!!!! We all hate pollution but I hate innocent people being sacrificed more. Maybe Scylla and I just do not CI2I on this one, who knows? She loves games, all 16 year old girls do, even the game we call, Let’s 86 THAT-BOY. A place far away from his home by the bay, well SSJKK, if U do still care, please understand, that IWALU no matter what U do 2 me. U must have really enjoyed the show when Glenn was over in my dreams at 1802 back in ‘80 and we were trying 2 figure out how 2 get rid of the darn echo on his guitar track that we were laying down on my Technics RS1500US reel-2-reel. Reel funny, right Clayton Arista Stray Cats Smith. Don’t U ass hole EW’ers know that I too can use history markers, and have been doing this 4 many long centuries???????? Yeah Jimmie Dean old buddy, I know U enjoyed that passionate kiss that my cousin Christine G. gave U on that trip around the sound with banker H, and my my mom and my Aunt Ruth,. Glad I was here getting beat up at Atlantic City. Oh well, tell the sun and the moon I am watching them, and watch that kissing there naughty boy!!!!!! Long Island snoots, bankers, my family, Christ I could blog from here till Tuesday the 40th. But I think I’d rather have some sausage and crash Jimmie, and as 4 the kiss, I am way 2 tired, thank U. Oh, where R my cousins I looked up the 516 info operator, they have all vanished off the island or changed their name Jimmie, so Whatsup there ketch rider mystery ship boy? What’s this all about Sun-Moon????????? BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G/S/WL/ etc., this is all copyright in my name, and Blahhhhhh and bleeee and blummmm!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: