Monday, December 1, 2008

THE WILD CALL OF THE LIBRARY

“The Wild Call Of The Library”
Teohiv/Tomcam/Webcam/Morpro-1995, etc.
Datfile: CC-CCC?-120108.516.55, START:


Neighbors upstairs R blaring their garbage music, planes R flying loud and low, and all that can happen is happening except 4 Muzak-attack, that is quiet, giant puss is around but not absurd, basically SOSO-WEIN-SSDD!!!!!!!
As 4 the up-”stairs” neighbors, Hispanic language or English, they R way behind on their rent with the judge, and all they do is sit around and party and run a whore house up there and I am sure drugs and booze runs rampantly, Hammonton Police and New Jersey State Police Barracks, and I will gladly swear 2 this, Refino partied with them on the last night of his life and got killed by being struck on his bike while inebriated, so I do not exactly love these butt hole nabes. Is is very mild and warm 4 December, and I was out shopping with Ann Silva and Dawn King at the Berryville Shop Rite. We accomplished getting a months worth of good groceries into the house, so that is one mission accomplished. Work was much quieter over the weekend, and siege was less, but then rain always helps me with this 4 the most part, and notice that us Y rainy weekends R an extremely rare occurrence. The Millionth-Council that is persecuting me is totally creating and sustaining our so-called naturally occurring biospheric weather system. Later on, Ann Silva’s dream or no dream, I will B going and she will B with me, over 2 the Berryville library 2B shown how 2 operate my electronic mail so as 2B able 2 join on line clubs and do things, such as add new blogging sites 2 my list. Well whether the weather is warm 4 December or whether I turn 54 on December 4 is not going 2 matter, what matters is the Millionth council just wiped out my document, and IU have 2 repeat several sentences. I did not save, now I will save every 2 sentences or so if they do this again, no harm done. Also, U will B Charlie-Sorry, as I will say a huge secret that I was not going 2 say unless more bull was done 2 me, and now it has been.

Let me start with what they did not want said today or thus doc would not have poofed off. In the middle of Last June or June of 2,008, my life turned a major cornerstone, my blogs do not lie, records do not deceive, this is Y they hate me keeping my life recorded and I have since the age of 27 give or take. It was around this time that extremely powerful things began revealing themselves 2 me about Paula King, but 4BI go on, the other thing I said and they removed, was that the upstairs people owe Judge Raso hundreds of dollars in back rent, and R shortly about 2B put out into the street, and hopefully get deported, this Mexican invasion is a nightmare, and will cause more destruction 2 this country if they do not soon clamp down on all of this, than all of the Bin Laden’s of the world could ever do, destruction comes within, and the Trojan Horse factor is a powerful and non-disputable reality, as all historians know fully well. America always rescues the world and bails them out even after we bomb them into pig manure, but when we have problems, do any of them offer squat 2 us? We R the laughing stock of the world, and I do not need 2B a jet-setter 2 know basic fundamental realities About the world situation.

Later on, Ann Silva and I will B heading over 2 the Berryville Library so I can B shown how 2 work my electronic mail, and thus B able 2 join on line clubs and blogging sites. Ed Himacane got me into the original 4, myspace, mindsay, and the 2 I still am blogging on, Blogger and Unexplained-mysteries. Hopefully, I will start my first blogging texts today or shortly on later this week, on the site called www.soulcast.com/ and this is a site on the subject of near-death-experience, a subject that my entire story revolves around forever. Later, I want 2 start on both a paranormal/esoteric/psychic type of site as well as one oriented in the UFO subject. I know it all is one connected reality, but most of the readerships on these sites do not, and at least need 2B exposed to my story and hear 4 themselves some major truths, and then make u8p their own minds.

Paula King, Nina Soifer, Sarah Callio, Robert McGuire, John King, the Martino family that Sarah married into in 1977, Frank Callio, and mob boss Gallagher in Chicago, Illinois, R all part of and into the wildest and most horrific monstrous conspiracy that ever was put together since Adolf Hitler started holding town meetings in Germany and ended up a blood spilling mass monster. This is old news, I have told my Blogaud about the 2 year ago incident at McGuire’s PITTSBERG HOTEL AND ERIN BROCKAVICH ROBERTS WATERWORKS BAR ON TENNESSEE AVEMNUE IN ATLANTIC CITY, and all about many things they all have done 2 me.

No more pussyfooting around. U now about JFK HYOSPITAL, and how vicious Paula is in her Exploratronic state, as none of us can ever know the real waking HER where she loves at her precise frequency of atomic agreement signature, U know that I believe that what I thought was A DREAM may very well have happened after being hypnotized, and U know that they all have lots of shit 2B covering up 4 and this would quite naturally explain away the behavior and actions of all of these people when my so called adult mid life crises struck and I started going around wanting some answers and some closure. What U do not know is that this is Y some inter-dimensional agency of combined federal investigative agencies, all meet and operate literally in all 5 dimensions, time and hyperspace expansions 2 the all ready normally interactive 3-D world that we all R so called AWAKE in while not in our beds and out of it. This is YI was abducted in 2003, not 4, blogging error on a prior recent blogging text, literally put or sent 2 sleep against my will while sitting up right and on duty at my security guard post in Florence Township at the time, at the Griffin Pipe Factory, there now 4 over 200 years, making what other than large municipality sewer and water pipes, such as what Sarah Callio and her www.acmua.com place bought from them and placed underneath the streets of ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, USEASMWG, a long time back. These agents still have me trapped in a north shore building. I have been allowed 2 get some rest and finally sleep a while B4 they wake me up and re-interrogate me so more, ferociously. This is because, in some state and on some level, not all is occurring here on this human realm, get out of that narrow minded belief system please, 4 all of our sakes, but somewhere, after she messed with me, I know that she pulled away and did the final sexual act by hand, and then used her hand and wiped the cream and placed it into some plastic type of bag. The great L&O show has been sending me messages 4 >15 years, and still R, and I have been 2 ignorant 2C it. Tom Reale went onto do this same thing at his house that now is all part of the Erin Bar Julia Brockavich Ventnor Water-works System, all a division of the www.acmua.com/ water company on Virginia Avenue, there, yes, it is real Santa Claus. He 2, did this and collected it. He faked out like he was chocking his chicken on the other bed using it, but I now know this was faked. All the UFO abductions, many stories R told where people have this done, only I am the only living soul on this plane of existence that knows precisely what is happening and Y, and it is summed up in one big word, EXPLORATRONICS. Controlled non astral dream travel with supermind, by the advanced future of this hypersphere on all atomic parallel universes. Y do some people permanently go missing, as do some planes and ships, and Y others merely suffer through a lifetime of this BRIGGER operated nightmare through supermind, is probably the next question of the more intellectual reader of this material. I know, and so does a powerful leader in the pact, Paula King. I know that a handful out of 7 billion people or so, will even take me semi-seriously about all of this. I mean, wo, this dude is claiming he knows that there is this organization of total black secret hushed entities, capable of going 2 sleep, and waking up in a dream that is our reality, and become solid in it by commandeering the parallel self that normally would remain the dominant, and thus, can B a main person or the persons persona and duplicate, but can also create out of nothingness, another dream personality and operated through it right here in our real 2 us, waking world, and this takes the power of SUPERMIND 2 do this, but SUPERMINDS is out there at the far end of the revolving flow of white/black space, said in easier terms, the most advanced parts of future times in our hypersphere in all of the parallel realities. I love how the reversal of things is so real in this realm, such as the fact that all of us really deep down and covered up by conscious awareness levels, desire nirvana and the endless sleep OR THE TOTAL PEACEFUL NON EXISTENCE AND NON AWARENESS 2 ANY POSSIBLE INTERACTION ANYWHERE. We perceive a flat Earth yet it is a sphere, we perceive the sun and moon and stars as moving around us from the east 2 the west, all reversal illusions, right down 2 which side of the bed is the real side and which side is the dreaming side, and the biggest of all reversal illusion that we want 2 forever exist and have life and awareness eternally, the precise opposite again, we have this, it is there, we exist and time does not, nothing ever started and nothing therefore ever can stop and we crave an ending 2 this beyond words, yet while awake here, we remember none of that truth and desire 2 live forever. So Y does the game go on with Briggers and all of us, and Y is it so powerful and off the scale with one living person here and now, ME? First, U may disagree and or disbelieve it, but U have read this answer, and U know darn well YI am different, this entire thing is here because a teenaged girl upline thought a thought that thought is all of this and all of us, downlined into this part of the sixth dimension. Y does this BRIGGER cult come here as the mighty and powerful sociological and mind manipulation ENTERTAINMENT WORLD SYSTYEM? This is what they do, it is not a complex answer. Y do kinds go off 2 school in the morning, U can say 2 learn or it is the law or any of a million other answers, and none most likely would B wrong answers, yet this answer still works best, (it is because they do), but speaking of schools ands kids, ya better watch out Santa Sarah Callio Claus Nicholas 4 that playground rage, as I saw many a fight start when a kid insisted on playing the forever Y and because game, in a school yard. Do this in a trough Bronx, NY neighborhood, and hopefully, your parents have other children 2 carry on the family name. I hopefully am making some powerful points, just trying a bit of levity 2 lighten up the heavy yoke and burden hidden inside all of this nightmarish hell. Death angels R back again very heavy, as I speak a right side attack is happening at 1:45 post meridian. They R starting 2 get nasty again, I had hoped I had left this crap back at the trailer park, but no such luck. So the huge secret I learned over the weekend and I will not expose the teller as it would not B safe and I made a promise and I keep my promises, but it seems the first day of summer was a dream warning, U heard me, my mighty SSJKK QUEEN and RULER OF THE EMPIRE, was WARNING ME NOT 2 COME HERE 2 sixty five Middle Road. I and here we go again, took the natural course and thought because MC was showing me this place, that this is where she wanted me 2B when I later saw it in the waking world, or in the dream as IC the truth 2 all of this. But even I was fooled, and did not C this as a DO NOT, I just thought she wanted me here in this magic place with no halls with 6-9 rooms, my blog was on the first day of summer on the website 4 the world 2 go 2, www.blogger.com/ or http://drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ but also read the very middle 4 days or so in June a week earlier from the blog of June 21. This is all Y they do not like me keeping diaries, books of the beach, taped audio journals, and blogs shot up 2 the entire world and future. I pray to my all mighty goddess that she knows and believes that all I want now is the very best 4 her, whatever she wants is what I would want 4 her. This applies 2 any realm, astral, here, or anywhere in physical hyperspace of the endless parallel universes. I do not judge what this powerful TAWF and supermind has done, first they created Hollywood, then they created me, then they created interaction, and wow, here is the real show, the show that U never hear about, the show that is never found listed on the TV guide channel, as it is not there, not officially, only it is there and as bold and ion your face as would B a solid punch from Mike Tyson. I could go on, but just 4 now feel the need 2 say that shortly I will B forced 2 probably put an end 2 this human civilization, so please enjoy what is left of your lives here, this is it, when it is over, boom, that’s it, BRO. There is more 2 say, but 4 now, errands must continue at the MARHOUSE, so I will sign off. It is off after that, I hear the wild call of the LIBRARY, time 2 learn something, MATHEW LESKO!!!!!! END:

No comments: