Saturday, November 29, 2008

THE BROKAVICH FACTOR

“THE BROKAVICH FACTOR”
Teohiv/Timcam/Webcam/Morpro-1995
112908.315-----BEGIN TRANSMISSION:


Well, the dirt bag WOMO MICK SLEASZE SLIME BRIGGERS TAWF CLUB put me through more hyper time hell and siege last night. It started shortly B4 the cheating FLYERS ice hockey game began, and if I was not super fortunate 2 get a terrific service agent at the Comcast Cable system 2 complain 2, AGAIN, the tie and overtime would have gone the way of the Voorhees Scum ball buckets of hurl, rather than the 3/2 death that snapped their vicious cheated persecution of me 2 obtain it, 6-GAME WIN STREAK, HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!! I TOLD U ALL, NOT JUST LUSCIOUS ARM BUSTER GINA, that snapped my arm down like a twig back in 1998, but all of U out there, that the FIXED MANIPULATED DOW JONES STOCK MARKET SYSTEM, would fly last week, after they used me all last weekend, AND WEEK AS WELL, as a huge mother trucking punching bag. Every single day last week, except when closed 4 the Thanx-2-Givens holiday, as well as 2 Fridays ago, or 4 5 straight trading sessions, it flew up every single day, and all except 4 one of them, in triple digits, closing up near a 1000 point weekly gain, and all at my mother trucking expense, and I TOLD ALL OF U 4 SURE THAT THIS WOULD CRAPPEN!!!!!!!!! If I had not complained, and scored my own retaliatory strike successfully as well as got by pure dumb luck, managed 2 get a terrific customer service representative on the telephone, or if the siege was as off the scale bad as some of the late eighties sieges where they anticipated my move, and also cut the telephone, but of course they know I can grab Ann’s cell now as then this was not an option, HA-HA-HA, but aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, they would have had their [full evil empire] and wiped me totally out ass opposed 2 a 99% tidal wave ride at Dorney, wo classmates and movers at Allstate, blessed by hurting my poor mom and me, by filthy BRIGGER WOMO-EW Clubber/cultists. So here is what happened: All the TV shows that were taped on my video cassette recorder that first comes from the cable box in the configuration that the service technician wired up in my room upon moving into HELL/PKDH, pretend Somerdale days R here and think of a death house, it may B safer. I never saw so many local and state police around me and protecting me last night literally a door to door body guard service, and I humbly thank all of U,, like I said the D can stand 4 wither of 2 words, let’s play it safe, I am not ready 2 blow the planet apart yet and try crying at Montel William’s or Maury Povich’s door, not that this may not come, all though I am sure they will ignore, or B told they’ll B Dark Shadows Leviathan Air-Dropped, I will say DSLAD and pronounced as deeslad 4 short in further abbrevs in connected matters on other future blogging texts. I wonder Y the Sorian 18 controllers of the interconnected networking computational Earth present time period system has not added big M1 or big M2 2 their spell checker recognition system yet, hmmm, vely vely intelesting from here 2 Berlin. I do not think they have the President elect in it yet, if they did, Y wouldn’t an update click do all of this high speed ones and twos magic with me ol’ spell-wrecker pricktionary there maitee’s? YAR, Kip and Mel!!!!!!! Aniwho and moving right along, let them worry Paula, I still am not sure after McGuire followed me 2 the bus station and into the men’s room, whether I went home and dreamed the rest or if hew really had the red and white lollyslop hypnostick, BRO!!!!! Like I told “Ann Silva last night after Daut Dawn left 4 her AA meeting, I have a memory in the dream or was it a dream, and it does not matter as bible readers know but don’t yet possibly grasp the IC and other powerful mysteries of SUPERMIND and the creation of the gods and exploratronics, etcetera, but I admitted 2 Ann that if it was a real hypnotic trance McG placed me in that first week of July in 1969 at the men’s room and led me all dizzy into his automobile, without the Transdimensional grille-gun, and I no longer can send U2 a website that showed this as my tax ass hole preparer checked a non disability box, and the much lower amount that I count on in my property tax rebate check left me 2 broke 2 afford 2 re-up, this was not a free website, as it was a domain, just my foundation and dot com, but that photo proves his powers along with Paula King’s and these 2R totally connected on both the Astral as well as the Physical Planes of existence. I told Ann that if it happened and was not dreamed, and I swear by the gods I cannot distinctly recall and remember, but the John Kennedy Hospital elevator was no dream, BRO, I admit that I had the time of my life with that giant beauty queen, I won’t lie about that, but she is hyper dangerous and literally tore my clothes off ripping them practically into shredded pieces. I looked like a total butt wipe until I was able 2 drive home, almost on flat tires as U all know what else she pulled that day, 2 more things, and then got into new clothes and had 2 trash my previous outfit completely. If it happened, I always carried a small pocket knife as the Friendly Restaurant crooked stereo stealers know what I have, BRA, and after she raped me at the north shore in McG’s car, I pulled it out and slashed her up. Hopefully this was all in a dream, a bad one nurse round glasses, but if it happened here in this reality that I call the phase-3, lots of crap would B explained a bit more clearly, still they all started this huge Hatfield/McCoy war with me in the sixties, and all I did, if I did it, was 2 fight back, and last time I checked, that was OK. Now powerful friends in the human world such as Callio could B causing me all of these utility attack nightmares, it started the minute I was on my own at age 20, my mom was dating her married boss until that mess blew up in everybody’s face, and my dad was down south with his bud Bill Kirtland, all prior employees and ship mates there maitee, YAR, of Melvin Fisher and Kip Wagner, of the Real-8 Corporation, and the Treasure Salvers, Incorporated organizations back in the sixties. The man at Comcast knew about the Callio and Martino family but told me the top family that may B holding the grudge and doing stuff 2 me is the Roberts family. I am stunned, I mean wow, come on, Julia Roberts, and she played that role where she worked 4 a utility company, hay cut me a bweak Elmer Fwudd, how many CarMichael coinkeedink’s do any of u really expect me 2 buy into, and hay, do any of U have a bridge 2 sell me just a ways out of Kennedy and queens????? U all have 2 have seen the movie whether UR a fan of this delicious dish or not, and wemember Elmer, she played in the follow them back into the Mahoney life channel movie as well, U know it better as FLATLINERS!!!!!!!!! Aniwho, the enemy ‘Brokaviched’ me and somehow cut not only the color 4 a while off last night, but then the entire audio was blocked off, U could still hear a faint something like a jam out signal, just as they did in my car when Ed Himacane and Ann Silva both witnessed this civil rights violation of me on the way 2 the Allen Fuel and Propane office on the white Horse Pike in Hammonton/Berryville, New Jersey, USAESMWG!!!!!!!!!

Last week I was spared no persecution type, it all was there, yet pussy-command was zero, I was total freaking SAZ. Maybe it ain’t PC 2 say the other PC, Harrah’s, but stealing my entire life, causing its misery 2 begin with, and raucously laughing at me and mocking me while making billions of dollars over a 2-3 decade time period, is just not right, what real words and or adjectives R there 2 fully discuss and describer this vicious nightmare that these diseased sleazy BRIGGERS have put me through? All last week, I had giant sluts all over, like the King girls, I had Muzak Geico attacks also in stores, the motorcycle ass holes were out on the coldest days last week, the road noise and the ‘varooom-shit’ outside the PKDH was horrendous, and the aerial siege was also continuous, choppers, planes, and Chemtrails without let up, without mercy, just Emaril and Bam, all week long, while they SCORED as a freaking result with nothing but hyper time FULL EVIL TRUCKING EMPIRES, ALL WEEK LONG, JUST AS I SAID WOULD INDEED OCURR. What this sleazy disease does 2 me and has done 2 me since August 15, 1986 is so monstrous, so unconscionable, so sick and twisted, only SATAN itself can B the author, controller, and absolute manipulator of this show from behind some totally demonic set of cosmic curtains?!!!!!!!

Notice since my blogs began about 3 or just more than 3 years ago, after Christopher Bennett put me onto blogging when I told him, I have a nightmare story that needs 2 get told and the media is naturally suppressing it 4 obvious reasons, my enemies do not leave a victim with 1,000 proofs U know, and media majors need a trillion fact checks and on and on, as well as they know that if my shit gets exposed it will end society as we now know and live it as well as cause a global economic collapse, but notice how the certain type of supposed SCI-FI stuff, went the way of the DSLAD, dropped from off the face of the air, and the Earth, a sort of gone missing REALITY, in the contrast this time instead of and as opposed to GONE-MISSING-PEOPLE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! This particular science fiction I speak of U should all know of, it is not new, I have made mention that it has quickly and quietly vanished after I came on the scene and started hammering out my nightmarish TRUE TALE OF WOE AND HOPELESS DISPAIR!!!!!!!! I speak of Lawn Mower Man and the jacking into virtual reality, and the Seaquest DSV Permission Barrier rip off of the colony 256 story with Jim Pratt, and the teasing of Aunt OONA from Altoona, PA on the Erckle show, when TPB discussed a place called colony Cuena, and if U want 2 buy it, let me first sell U a bridge in a big city, and then a K-mart turned vicious yesterday out on the island. Yeah Donna with nothing 2 hide, I forced U2 come out with Mistaken Identity? Give me a break. PKD time and circa, this is when they gunned 4 me so hard that only the gods know how and YI was able 2 survive it. Well Y shouldn’t IB a survivor, it was me in another life that caused many others 2B survivors. Steve Murray, move over God Marathas Florence from the Ring River, yes I was a tyrant in many other parts of myself, Alexander and others, but Y should I have 2 suffer as Mountainpen? This Eckankar garage is ridiculous, as if it is true, Y would the master not help me, he insist I join and re up in my membership, even coming onto the astral 2 tell me 2? Yeah, I have a bridge, a K-Mart and some nasty stairs 2 sell U as well, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure miss U Detective Green, U made that freaking show, and so did Lenny, man bring back the good old days!!!!!!!

My hell hole job sucks and they never observe holidays and it pisses me off, as it is disrespectful in my opinion, it should B illegal in my humble opinion or IMHO, 2 work ion some of the holidays, I think it sucks a fat thick one personally. Still, last night was day and night difference 2 a week ago, proving 2 me, they R limited, and cannot always use full power. They needed a Dow Jones bottoming at mid 7K levels, and with me 2 persecute off the scale, as always, this disease got its way. I always feel the need 2 repeat over and over again that I would not give a holy/wholly hoot in bats-hell-butwiperville Township if the Dow trucking Jones was 200 points or 2 million points, but anyone that can reason that I need B sacrificed 2 save this world, is a sick demented mother sucker times 10 to the 30th power. This cup better pass the shit away from me or I swear by the gods, I will throw my AEB down on a concrete pavement soon, and the coolest temps on this planet will radiate around half a million degrees Fahrenheit. Ron Wirtz at the Prosecutor’s office KNOWS THIS IS ALL REAL!!!!!!!!!! At least he did when the nineties started and he first investigated my case!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep screwing with me Julia and family and TAWF, and it’s gonna B a hot time in the old town tonight, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! Another proof of market fixing and total manipulation with the SEC totally in the billionaires pockets is simple on a child’s trucking level 4 crissake. Reverse the stuff U hear the supposed smart money saying. Right at the market’s 7600 bottom or wherever it was, those butt wipes on the show that all talk and act stupid but they R all highly intelligent and believe that Brooklyn Bridge and stair-tags off on the island, but they all SAID THAT WE R IN A MAJOR DOWNTURN and that the DOW will DROP about 2000 points more and quickly. This is when I knew I’d had it. The secret I now let out is hyper huge jadies and lentlemen!!!!!!! When the supposed top people that really R not at the top, as U never will c them on TV, so don’t call, aniwho MCMCAANMC, this is when UC and hear them make a directional call with certainty, U reverse what U hear. It is a known New York City code and the SEC knows about in and has been paid off billions 2 shut up and back off trying 2 prove my word’s, but they R still true words. IT IS FIXED. There R codes, and the smarties know what 2 wait 2 hear, and exactly what 2 listen 4, and then they all plow into the market with billions of dollars and then this act causes the new directional swing and a trend then begins. This has happened since I have watched and followed the market while still under 21. I owned stocks under the Uniform Gifts 2 Minors Act at age eighteen, I was always fascinated with these fucking markets. I made a killing in the 1979 gold rush, but lost it all and much more in T bill and T bond speculation in the commodities markets, right after, all in the autumn of Bad Girls and 1979, and bad dreams as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will defy them, don’t worry cutie pie. Without your round spectacles U look a lot like Donna used 2.

Screw the world, I may very well take my life this afternoon and this may ?B my final blog. Senator hopeful from Tennessee said it better than I ever could, GOOD RIDDENCE to this world!!!!!!

Google and Swis and KSWL, bleee and blaaaahhh and blummmm, ho-hum!!!!

Ye ol’ granny, I terminateth me freaking tranny!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: