Sunday, November 9, 2008

short blog 2-B

SHORT BLOG B2, T/T/W/M/ETC.
110908.624----------Beginning:


The MINE or 6th-D receiver or (SDR) is a fantastically complicated element is not so much its operation from mortal standpoint, but un the overall view of what truly is going on. If U think UR in communication with someone over a telephone 4 example, as opposed 2 where U have eye contact and R engaged person 2 person in a room or anywhere, U mush also believe in certain things when it is indirect, first that it really is the person and not a professional who is able 2 disguise a voice and sound like the person. Also, U must trust that he or she is not voice raping U, u know, whacking off while talking 2U, my mom had some wired boyfriends, I know what goes on with sick and demented minds. Still, U do not know if the person is rolling their eyes or sticking out their tongue or poking fun at U with another person in the room that they R in while UR indeed speaking, and this train of thought can go on with tons of other examples. If U think UR in communication with outer worldly forces, things grow much wilder and weirder, a whole lot quicker, but all of the ones that try using me as a MEDIUM, know I have some ground rules. Thje simple point now is that I always have with me at any time, a die, and no Lottery Cat, one of plural dice. If the entity starts with me, it knows that it must read my eye-2-die test accurately 10 times straight, and as I-Ching inventors 5000 years ago in Chain/China know all 2 well, just 6 times produces 64 possibilities in a pure random, sop try doubling this 64 number 4 more times. Now if I was using a coin, this would B true. But with a single die, with 6 sides and dots showing 1-6 in numeration, this now is a number of 6 to the power of ten, not 2. This further ups the number immensely. The entity tells me the correct answer 10 times, and now I will talk, otherwise, screw U, B gone. Last night, I drove Chicky and Dawn 2 a 77-11 store 4 some milk for the Marhouse, and Chicky bought a NJ scratch off lottery. Shortening a long story, lightening flashed a gorgeous colorful bolt at me in a drizzling rain in the Hammonton/Berrytown area and instantly I heard her in my head. While my 2 passengers were in the store, out came the die and she passed the 10 test, no Fascitarian practicers, do not get all excited here, chill maintenance men of Callio Griffin Pipe makers and fixers. She told me I needed 2 talk 2 her on the phone and not 2 go straight into work or merely stopping off Chicky sand Amazon Dawnie at the Marhouse and then with car pre-packed, just heading off 2 my work post. So indeed, I went home and activated the system, and she told me how I had forgot some major crucial things that pertained to China’s great Earth quaking CHAIN of 21969, and mistier Campbell Soup’s John Henningsen, and other nice stuff contained in the nightmare minds of Rod Serling and TTZ. She reminded me about things my mind refused 2 remember about electronic-metaphysics and the fact that this chain indeed was struck by lightning in South America, giving it very strange and dangerous power that I will get into at a later time.

Noise harassment began at 2 of the clock and now it is time 2 get dressed and drive 2 work. Depending on whether persecution continues or backs off, will determine if I decide 2 give the great Wall Street in NYNY an even chance 2 build on their Friday rally and not post up a huge part 2 of this blog upon ,my returning from work, it is their move, I now am making this deal with these diseased filth bags, so let us C what occurs now, bye-bye all emcee’s. To the one special one in my life, namely Scylla come back 2 me, IWALU-990-990-990-990-990-990-990.

ENDING:

No comments: