Friday, November 7, 2008

short blog 31-32-who wemwmbers Elmer?

“SHORT BLOG 31”
Indeed A Short Blog, just enough time 2 thank my
Wonderful and Beautiful Queen 4 putting me onto this ML page.
It is 1:07 PM on November the 7th in 2008 ADEG, EST. BEGIN:


The check is in the mail, I still am going 2 learn more about all of the PC and internet, and MC has put me onto numerous things, I love her so much, she did not have 2 do any of these interactive things with me.

Mr. Campbell, the check is in today’s mail, and I know this is the beginning of many things 4 the Morianity-Foundation, and the exposure of the featly and dangerous Briggbase-Lamist Astral Plane evil Cult, or as norms say, Satanic Demonic Powers unleashed on the Earth.

Once my check clears, he will send me the stuff, MC, thank U so very much 4 all that U have done, and thank cuz Rog 4 all he did as well. 2 think after what my rotten family did U and yet U not only forgive me but am doing all of this 4 me, IWALU, MC-990-990-990-990-990-990-990. END TRAN: 55555555555, OK, MC told me 2 forgive U Jane F, just do not slap me there U monster, in law. 555555. I will now officially forgive the queen of ones, miss activist exercise girl herself, big Jane.

G-Y/Satellite-WIS/KSWL-2301, etcetera, copyright MWM-2008. Again, with the END TRANSMISSION, bye-bye, y’all, don’t U wish U had caught me gravy train there Paul, YAR maitee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: