Friday, November 7, 2008

TIME 4 SOME SERIOUS RAPPING

“TIME 4 SOME SERIOUS RAPPING”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT-FROM 1995 AUDIO TAPES
ALL OTHER SUB-TITLES PREVIOUSLY LISTED ALSO APPLY
DATFILE: 110708.707.55-----------beginning of transmission:


I have gone on and on now with lots of talk that 2 most, is pure nonsense and 2 some perhaps, is interesting and far out, and perhaps 2 a small rare few, besides those reading this that all ready know as they R not who they appear 2B to the rest of us, these words will plant the seeds that in some ways will lead towards the new age movement in its true form, which blatantly put, is the attempt 2 merge the planes, a false and hopeless concept and mission as well, but a damn noble one if I may B permitted 2 say so my late ‘Uncle’ Snoots from Babylon, NYUSAESMWG. Forget 4 the time being all of the far out truths that the Morianity-Foundation on whatever level that it exists on currently in the tangible and mortal world, has attempted 2 teach and proclaim 2 anyone in the realm of physicality that may indeed B ready or willing and open 2 receive and listen 2 any of it. Forget the nine discussed dimensions and the 5 discussed phases of existence and all the other elephant dung, as 4 what I am now going 2 open up and then continue 2 harp on, it really will not matter all that much if U ever followed, agreed with, or accepted on any degree and or level, any of it, the ‘IT’ being, the basic teachings and belief systems that is in the organization that may or may not some day perhaps become globally or less largely known, indeed as the Morianity-foundation. So, just totally chuck it and forget about it, these teachings and what I have been professing 2 totally with certainly, know about 4 certain and 4 sure. U heard me go on with aut5hority again and again, with it all, and insist that I know this is true and real and that I am totally correct. I am, but still forget all of this, it just is not pertinent nor Germaine in any way right now 4 what this blog will lead heavily into starting right about now. It is this, and yes, it is every bit as big and far out and far fetched, 2 any of U, as any of the high dimensional teachings, the up and downline of thought reality, the existence phases, the games of the gods, the entire kit, cat, and kitchen sink. I am what Sarah-Stacey was thinking that brought this particular entire hyperspace upline thought wave or (HSULTW) as I’ll term it from now on as we go on exploring all of this deeper both in this blog and others 2 follow, quite naturally. This first of all, does not make me special. What has downlined from her thought upline of the upline me or her THAT-BOY, there, may B indeed unique in this entire hyperspace, but still, what happened here is common to every thought that ever projects out of and from the 6th dimension of these thoughts, these thoughts in their ability 2 forever do what they R doing, IS the realm of the sixth dimension. When this much is ever grasped by any of U, first U will B struck hard by the reality that your mind which can only consist of things based on THOUGHT, cannot ever entertain what the 6th dimension is. Look at it this way. A baker can know about bread and dough and flower and ovens, but none of these 4 things can know of or about the baker. This simple analogy tells U that U cannot THINK your way into some cozy concept that it ever really can B possible 2 know precisely what this mysterious realm really is at all, the 6th dimension, that is. We can take just this and go on talking 4 days, let us not however. U do not have 2 agree or C any truth that I tell 2U as being anymore than the wildest blog U ever stumbled across, but in the name of the gods I tell U true right here and right now, UR wrong and this is all indeed the most powerful truth that U ever will have a mortal chance 2 receive, now or ever. Again, I stress only this one thing, and then we can move it along and keep any boredom from occurring. I may B special in that this entire hyperspace, this and all other universes here, R here because of me and only because of me, or the me upline that was the object of SSJKK’s one single thought at one particular piece of her upline world time. But all of U as well, R part of another upline thought, and none of us have the same upline one-world, I never bothered 2 get into this with U, but the MC hates me now telling this 2U, as my TV is clicking and clacking away like there is no tomorrow. U can click and clack all U want, this blog is gonna B a major rat-tat- and Jessica football blog, it is time, they cannot keep hurting me this bad, and getting their way on their fixed evil manipulated and controlled diseased stock market, and then seriously expect 2 entertain the notion that I will just sit here and take it, and sit on all the stuff I know about, especially now with what I will come 2 call the LASKO-ENLIGHTENMENT!!!!!!!! And a clickity clackity Easter is on its way 2U2 and enjoy your diseased daughters tonight in the closet with your lights out. We may appear 2B interacting in a world where we R all part of some kind of unified one human race system, and this appears in the Copperfield hat illusion indeed 2B very real and true, yet is it? We all get into a world together, but the thoughts that bring us all together here from upline thought wave downlining processes, is so complex that no 1000 Einstein’s could really ever grasp this situation. Next week by the way, I will have the repairman of the big screen TV that I use, over 2 service me, and he or she can C what is going on live and witness all of this. So just click away, ya bunch of sleazy slimy disease, as soon, you will B totally exposed and destroyed, Barnabas Collins. So where do we start with my story and what am I trying 2 lead my audience of blog readers into right at this precise moment in the history of Morianity? Glad U asked fella/ma’am. Let us walk step by step, keeping this all as simple as my stupid mind is capable of doing. Remember, the smarter a person is, the better that they R able 2 reveal the simplistic truths of all of this really very simple truth that surrounds Morianity and its teachings and belief systems. As far out as this truth sounds 2 many of U, nothing is complex, not even Einstein’s energy equals mass times the speed of light squared formula, the complexity is what we mortals force into a picture that needs not ever really B in there at all. This is powerful truth. A simple example that proves what I am saying is totally true is this. Ask someone not skilled in some mathematical basic knowledge to multiply 3 thousand times 5 million. Get a room full of morons and tell them that the first one 2 get the answer gets a stack of free new release movies and music on DVD and CD and watch them write out as fast as they can, the entire two numbers, some dumb enough 2 even write in the multiplier or the “X” symbol, when they know they R multiplying and time is of the essence 2 get the answer B4 any one else does. But if a non-mo0ron is there that has a wee bit of math wisdom behind them, they just say inside their head that 3 times 5 is 15, and the total amount of zeros in the thousand and the million is 3 and 6 for a total of 9, and they quickly just write down 15 followed by 9 zeros, and indeed get the answer of 15 billion or 15,000,000,000. As long as U know that 9X8 is 72, U can know that nine million times 8 million is 72 with six plus six zeros or 12 zeros after the 72, or 72,000,000,000,000. Yes, it is seventy-two-trillion, more than 12 times the number of miles 2 our 2nd closest star, ‘Alpha-Centari‘, or however the astronomers choose 2 spell the dumb thing. So bringing some points together, making simple things more complicated is what the dumber masses of the population R always so good at doing, while on the other hand, making the complicated into a more simple palatable and reasonable event 2B dealt with by the human equation, us mere mortals, and click clack goes your lovely sisters, in my bed. Now I am not saying this exact simple method can B used when multiplying 48751 X 39884, but there is always a way 2 keep things from growing more as opposed 2 less, complicated, yet we as a race, always seem 2 prefer doing the exact opposite. If U give away anything 4 free, it becomes valueless. If U refuse 2 ever sell it at any price, it becomes priceless. The commodity or the information remains the same in both examples, the value alters solely based on what we as a collective society proclaim. Donna Gaines 4 whatever reason left her HAIR album in the RPL studio attic 4 me 2 find and perfectly legitimately gain property access 2 one day around this time of the year, 28 years ago. 2 this day, its value, as the original 33 album vinyl disc is as relative as Einstein’s theories, general and or special. Somewhere, a crazed fan could offer me a million bucks 4 it, while I have been told by many over the years, it belongs in the landfill, it is worth what the collector proclaims it is worth, as well as what the owner is willing 2 let it go 4. A little give and take like Diana Rosses hurried love, and normally, items find a basic value in the world of collection and collectors, B them of stamps or coins, and so forth. The upside down flying Jenny stamp is worth around 500 grand I am told, yet my grandfather’s much older stamps from just into the 1900’s were more common, and most dealers tell me they wouldn’t vomit down my throat 4 them if I was dying in the desert of thirst. I tend 2 not charge 4 Morianity-Foundation pertaining things, such as membership some day, or the knowledge that I have about the entire reason that all of us R here, hence, I value it at nothing, thus it is worth nothing, and people in society operate on the collector mentality and then go on to agree, it is indeed, worthless junk, just garbage from a mad man. This is a major bad mistake on all of your parts, yes a very bad move there, BRO-LONG-LAWNS-Green, very bad move. I do not charge money as money is material, it is the counterpart of the graviton, it pulls U down deep into the core of the Earth, away from the freedom of floating fee and happy endlessly in the heavens. Keep your money, keep your systems of valuation people of the Earth, U will never indoctrinate me into your cult. Remember how the Dark shadows Leviathan cult of Nicholas Blair and Skylar Rumson and Jebez Hawks, all used when necessary, both dream entry, and if really needed, absorption and involuntary indoctrination into the cult? Get copies of the show, it is available from the Dark Shadows fan club of Maplewood, New Jersey, USA, and there is a post office box number, but I find it doubtful that this little town has 2 DS fan clubs with 2 post office box numbers in the local post office, so I know if UR rolling in extra doe, U can get copies on either VHS or maybe even digital DVD media by now in late oh-eight. Yeah, say it was just a TV show, go ahead, but watch it and then read my 5 books of blogging text on the site www.blogger.com/ and C if U cannot watch the bright bulb of connection going off in your heads with what I have been put through, Paul Stoddard!!!!!!! Wow, no more singleton or doubleton site link underscores, this is now 3 days of no links being underscored on my word-works-micro-sucks-document-program.

Well Karen, between what U showed me and what Mariah and Lasko have shown me, even B4I receive Rusty’s book, I think I am getting the picture on how 2 get large traffic as opposed 2 being “a star in the Milky Way“, as the expression as sort of taken off in the internet advertising world. Networking, quick commenting, and many little Copperfield’s, indeed R very real, Russ, but a much bigger thing is going on than just how 2 make some extra money 2 live on from home. Then with the webcam and the u-tube and streaming A/V and all of these technologies and others that keep right on pouting in day after day and year after year, Bob Barker, at any value or price, I can prove with more than words that all of the claims of Morianity-Foundation, R all totally real. It will B so blatant and in everybody’s face, society will change practically overnight and C all the tricks exposed, just like U say Russ, without burning any beach books, or using any red or white or combined daughter colors, but do not tell me about this dream not jumping out at all of us with its all mighty and powerful symbols constantly, as I will laugh at U faster than I would laugh at Harold Lloyd and Rodney Dangerfield combined, and that IS the way is goes, song stealing Celine Dion, twice now. That’s OK, I have used U as much as U have used me CD, that video of U in 99 or whatever, VAHROOOOOOOMMM~!!!!!!!!!!!

My point in today’s rap session here is now at hand. Can CD or any of U hot shots out there in Hollywood or anywhere in Washington-13-DC, effect the world as incredibly and powerfully as I can? U all know the honest answer to this question. The reason I have this effect, is so simple that a child in dirty potty clothes can C it clearer than a shinny crystal. My claims that I AM, what an upline entity’s ‘thought was‘, is the only possible answer. U could try explaining what I will show and prove 2 all of U over the next year or so, all that U want 2, just try and disprove my claim. I challenge anyone from the top political or religious leader, down 2 the ash face workers in the mines and the trenches, and when U can prove my claims R indeed erroneous and fake and flat out wrong, I will hand U an apple pie with your mother inside of it. As I type, super loud clicks on the TV, super loud road noises, loud music, U name it, all manner of loud noises R being perpetrated on me, they R pouting it on me like a torrential rain into a gulley wash. All day long, Motor Cycle scum bags were all over me making noise and annoying my pants off. Forget about the traveling sisterhoods. I will prove beyond the shadow of any doubt that this is all here because of me, and that this is YI effect things so powerfully. Another sand a better explanation, U cannot find or come up with, go ahead, I quadruple Dogtown dare any and all of U diseased enemies. I know I have lots of enemies on this realm that R indeed doing the constant total bidding of the evil Brigger Lamist Cult. Still, I know now, Roger, that I 2 have many many many friends, waiting secretly in the wings 4 all of this 2 reach the right place in history, and this is not meant as some menacing threat 2 the established order, as I am not here with a swinging sword and a waving pistol, I am here with a message, and my pal Plato showed me how 2 get it heard loud and long, and I have not even begun 2 fight this battle yet, John-Paul. So clickity clack clock 2U and all your ugly diseased family, OTAMM-TAWF

Google and etcetera, bleee bah blum and on and on, BRO!!!!!! This persecution gave these evil squat lickers their way today and also the day I saw my doctor, by having me wait all day long there, and even my doctor said 2 me that nothing like this ever had happened in all the years he practiced at that building. I have come 2 grow weary of hearing that repeated rote statement, and have obviously heard it all throughout my miserable life while I go on Carey-ing this heavy cross and burden, and family curse.

END TRANSMISSION, BUT KAREN, WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN, STAY WITH ME, at least another Karen is not on as long a trip as R on, huh? Couldn’t she C that I really cared? Well I guess the answer as always, lies deeply buried in the great mysterious eternal question itself, that I sometimes refer 2 as adult playground rage, YYYYYYYYYYYYY, yes, chill everybody, I will tell it all, chill!!

No comments: