Tuesday, November 18, 2008

surviving another lunacy attack at 65 middle

“Surviving Another Lunacy Attack at 65 Middle”
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
It is 11:20 late at night on Blow-Ember the 18th,
What else is new on a Karge-Month day? BEGIN:


Here is what is happening. First, do not believe a thing U ever C on any TV show, it is total fiction and total bull manure. The entire entertain world is there 2 confuse, muttle, obfuscate, blur, and basically alter the entire new age civilization that began with Marconi and his invention of the radio, all though that fact also is an error, as more than this one man was behind this, as was other Alex Bells, such as Walsh and other names most likely that moist of U will not ever hear of. The episode 4 example 3 years or whatever ago, a little less perhaps, with the posting of a monstrous photograph of a murder on a space with a name change but we all knew totally well was really in the real world, www.myspace.com/ and all that followed is a lot of whooie. I just posted a message that the Hammonton Police needed 2 get here in a hurry, and it would save lives, and it was totally ignored. Here is YI posted this up. I just had gotten back from the Tony Highvoice Pizza place with Chicky and wife Dawn, and it seems that Chicky had snuck a liquor bottle into the house, a forbidden thing 2 do, as she is a recovering alcoholic and on a 5 year parole system. I barely made it 2 my room B4 walls were crashing in literally and the home was totally turned inside out. Eventually, Dawn’s AA meeting group[ friends came over, after her mother Ann Silva placed a call 2 them. This all went down about a quarter past ten, and still is ongoing, the friends may stay here l night, I hope that they do. I thought that I had had it, I left a dying mans utterance on Karen Simons voicemail system, and I made a secret recording 4 all state and local authorities of this violent home that they will not ever let me out of, I tried as U all know 2 escape and that crooked Atlanticare garbage wants my death, covertly, 2 occur, so as 2 forever shut me up on the incredible things that I know about. Do not tell me that that evil shape shifter Paula is not beyond this entire operation. She has hurt me beyond anyone’s wildest fantasies. My cousins the faggots all know about it, and they get scott free away with having a child have sex with a seventy year old, my very mentally ill late deranged Aunt, back in 1988, while I live in a prison and never committed one crime that I was ever prosecuted in court 4, ever. It never was a fair world, and it never will B a fair world. All the crooks and evil clicks have it made, and the good innocent victims and nice decent hard working honest folks RT all going through hell, with me right at the top of the list. Now these diseased scum bags know I am doing this word document and even at twenty minutes shy of midnight R revving and vhrooming up and down the street outside. This is Y their evil market scored a buck and a half yesterday, and tomorrow and 4 days now will fly up 5-900 points per day. The Flyers will extend their predictable fixed crooked streaky freaky win streak and go on winning and winning and winning and they did all freaking weekend long.

I knew I was in deep butt wipe trouble earlier on in the evening when I got a group of roulette number outcomes here at home in my room, as there R only 38 numbers in this game, and certain ones come in and in a pattern of some that follow others, when this type of all-hell is gonna shortly break out. I have studied these numbers since 1982 right after my 28th birthday on December 4, Mister Paul Stoddard, the gods, can I ever escape the Paul’s and the Paula’s? The answer to this is as obvious as a clear blue sky means no rain. I know I blogged on a month ago or so blog just what my weird and hellish number pattern is, and I never explained which come out at the earlier part of the game and which then follow later on as the game goes on. 4 right now, I have a secret recording that will go 2 the bank and into my safety deposit box, and a dubbed cassette copy to KS so misfeasance and malfeasance charges 2 all applicable authorities can B presented if and after I am murdered here at this prison of 9 windy dimensions. Satan and demonic forces have attacked me huge ever since that dirt hole Jim burr told me about him and how he is wrecking me, back at the computer school in the summer of 1973, actually this is when we met and it was in early 1974 when the nightmare grew wings and flew into the intergalactic heavens at light speed cubed!!!!

Paula did all of this 2 me and I am beginning 2 think that the antichrist is a woman, and that it is Paula King, of Egg Harbor. I have no answers, only miseries and hell, and I am going 2 take my passport and leave here this weekend forever, and am not telling one son of a ditch out in cyberspace where the urine juice I plan 2 go, as U do not need 2 know. If I do not get away from this brown stuff, I am going 2 totally lose my mother trucking sanity forever, and not one son of a stitch gives three smells in the wind. I know I can never escape GODDESS, she can kill me and do whatever she wants 2 me, but I will B thousands of miles away from this Philadelphia, New York, Atlantic City Devil’s Triangle.

They gave me another bowel attack last night which is another reason the Dow flew way up today. As long as I stay in this devils triangle, I AM DOOMED. McGuire and those photos I took proves 2 this sick world I am not making up a nonsensical story. One day a long while back he followed me and talked 2 me, and asked me trillions of personal questions. After lots of serious soul searching, I can mentally view him as what he would have appeared like 39 years and 4 and a half months ago, it WAS HIM. He chloroformed me and got me in his car where he then drove me 2 some spot out in nowhere and Paula was in the back seat and had her way with me. It was the start of July in 1969, and then in just less than 20 years later in January of ‘98, she got me again in the JFK Hospital elevator, my blogs from February of 2008 explain the entire nightmare.

G/Y--S--KSWL--this is all Copyright Michael mountainpen in 2008. My current 2 sites R www.blogger.com/ with the hyper text transfer protocol of “drunkenhive” and also on the www.unexplained-mysteries.com/ with the link of mountainpen. What do U know, on the same blog and word-doc, the first site blue underscores while the second one does not. Well the third one does not need B printed at all, as they wiped me out of existence, they removed my history marker, I am speaking about the www.mindsay.com/ site, and no, this also did not underscore, but the first site, www.blogger.com/ did, but this printing did not, nee-nee-nee-nee, nee-nee-nee-nee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some weirdo called up on Ann’s cell phone yesterday while we were in Atlantic city making my complaints to the shrinkologists, Ann of course was in the waiting room so I was free 2 talk, and the caller said 2 tell the mountain that he is clueless about a huge thing. Well, maybe I am clueless whoever thou art, but I would rather B without a clue, then B any one of U, the ol’ song-writer in me rides again, even at night, Huh Muscles-Mitch? 4 right now I am tired and want 2 crash out 2 the astral, I have trucking had it, and am pretending 2 go 2 work Sunday night, and heading right onto an airplane 4 distant shores, pissport and all. Granny, this now ends me tranny, and I am way 2 Tommy Roe polite 2 tell U’all what U can do with me’ fanny. Gaveesh Tony?

No comments: