Friday, November 28, 2008

6 DAYS B4 ANNUAL MAJOR HELL

“ SIX DAYS B4 ANNUAL MAJOR HELL”
T/T/W/M etcetera and all subtitles:
Datfile: between CC-CCC-112808.459
Ye ol’ tranny, me now starteth up me tranny, YAR:


Morning Chemtrails again 2 my west out towards Germany’s namesake, Berlin, New Jersey, I lived through World Wars one and two and basically started One, not as me now, but as the God Marathas from the Ring River out beyond OP-AP, said 2 me humanly here on the Earth back in the ‘02 year, “U now R still his soul” Please do a Boz Check Out or a BCO 4 short, just check me out, Dawn the mighty King thought I was nut case City until I pulled up these sites 4 her, now she knows it is indeed real, www.chembusters.com/ and www.chemtrail-central.com/ and now we R on a document pattern of 2 or 3 blogs coming out blue highlighted and then 2 or 3 not, if I am so important to these world owners, than think about it in all seriousness, who then am I? I do not C Summer or Trump or Football ICPE Simpson or Spears or Carey or the other MC in 10, or any of them, bothered and played with every single day, so ig I am this important 2 the top MAS or movers and shakers and WO or World Owners, then how big and important in some arena that none of us know totally about, indeed must IB????? I mean seriously, come on, U do the math, that is all I ask. Here R the top so called celebs and they R not the focus of the owners of this planets attention 24/7/365.2422, so what level of importance am I in the grand scheme of it all, just think it over and through B4U discount this concept. Their evil demonic dirt ball trails woke me up with nasty cramps and this will B no Miss-Chillie doubt about it, another horrendous and monstrous freaking day 4 pathetic pitiful Adam Schiff Deedee Mountainpen!!!!!!!!! Ha-Ha-Ha Jane Dirtweeds slut, U couldn’t screw with me at the quadraphonic ones 3 minutes ago, tee-hee-hee-hee-hee, he-he. Even though the Dirtweeds bitch started this with me at the Atlanta ballpark in the ‘93 year, it is my own super hyper unconsciousness that is destroying me by influencing me no matter how hard I continuously attempt 2 avoid it, that forces me 2 just ‘bam-Emaril’ just out of nowhere, look straight up at a clock when the time is precisely eleven minutes past either one or freaking eleven, showing 3 or 4 ones digitally, or Fonda’s slapped stupid face analogically. Sorry Mr. Cook,. Spellchecker will not make me an offer on how 2 properly spell your name, no matter what I type in, it red waves me. No offense meant. This entire week has been the worst fucking siege of my fucking life, and things will change or Paula King will die. I have had Ann do some checking with all her city friends, and I have learned many nasty secrets about John King and daughter Paula, besides this family being an exploratronic lab from hyperspace’s future. Last night, the Kevin Costner field of baseball dreams came alive here at 65 Middle. My interactions will not B told as they were not significant, but here is where wife and hubby both had the same Finway Boston Park experience, as Dawn and Ann both experienced the same dream and were in each others dream, they R totally freaking out over it. I will not tell all of it only that it began with their giant 4th cousin Paula, knocking at the door and acting like Charles dickens’s fictional ghost character that came in three forms 4 Ebenezer Scrooge, interacting with him in 3 forms, astral entities representing his past, present, and future days that fell on the 25th of December. She insisted that Dawn and Ann follow her to the Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG Library, and they saw me sitting at a computer and a man named Steve, even though the man will B Michael in waking life come Monday, or will it B, but back to Paula, Ann forgot she was with Dawn completely until much later on ion this powerful vivid ‘dream’. This was a good dream by the way 2 use Ann Silva’s exact words this morning less than 2 hours ago while we were sipping cocoa in the kitchen and waiting 4 Chicky 2B ready so I could drive him over 2 the pizzeria 2 where he is employed as their main chef, in that sewer scum crap hole. This was not a BAD DREAM and it is not the early nineteen nineties and I WILL go on defying this other astral world, with or without any help from pretty black nurses with big round eye glasses that R not of their world and may come 2 me with a message. There is stuff happening on a scale so large, it could NOT EVER B TOLD, (trust-me), or they say at the top of the hill in Cinnaminson, New Jersey, 2 quite David Roth, the (Hebrew ‘F’ word), cannot B more specific, PC was just starting 2 gain some popularity then, now, it makes this quotation totally prohibitive, but smart persons still can decode his saying and I cannot get myself sued. Hay I have had extremely bad experiences with these 2 groups, well, more than these 2 really, but I am not a prejudice person, as I will B the very first 2 tell anyone anytime, that WASPS and not the insects, have also messed up my life hyper time, so being prejudice is stupid with or without PC, after-all, how much more Anglo-Saxton white protestant can U get than Patterson, Belton, Letts, Givens, Henningsen, Messenger, well we will not further this list nor take Brad from 1969 and expand this topic either, as his mother was in the Martino/Callio Leonardo Di Vinci so shake it up any way U may wish 2, my life is a well rounded completely exhausted and totally full of all ethnic backgrounds of human beings who have hurt me and wiped me out in serious ways 4 doing nothing 2 these wicked sinner filth at all. They even admitted 2 me, some of them, that they saw me coming, and something just told them 2 hurt me. Gee I wonder if U need 2 go and study 4 many years at Seminary 2 figure out what’s behind this total bull shit? Biblical terminology is possession, or the religious take, mine is influence and domination or IAD 4 a short abbrev. PAWM, the magic food group of 4, this is what the gods always use, these R the only 4 tools in their toolbox in their dealings with humanity when it is on the lower levels and well below hyperspheric supermind, or HSSM. HSSM is the explanation 23 all the UFO phenomenon, all of the abductions, all the dream travels and out of body experiences, take any blog on the internet that deals with any of these esoteric and paranormal topics. That is the whole deal, the wholeness 2 all of it, as it all is telling, and mine included, one huge story, and its name is HSSM. This HSSM is powerful and deadly dangerous knowledge, U all will B 4 the most part instantly IAD controlled 2 totally discount my words and write my claims 2 know all this as truth as the ravings of a total mad man lunatic, this is what IAD and ETTOS TECH is all about, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But believe me or no Ripley, this indeed is the entire and absolute and total and complete story 2 and of and about ALL REALITY, it is the whole of everything. This has mistakenly been mistranslated in word and concept and thought and perception from thousands of years of generational changes, but this is where in total truth the word of HOLY was originally derived and what is truly once meant, it is the WHOLE total reality, the TRUTH of it all, of all things. When U know it, U know it, and this is reality, simple, Semple, and George Mason High School all not withstanding!!!!!!!!!!! The one ”L” and the “W” got removed from it all, and WHOLLY shortened 2 a more mysterious and GOVERNMENTAL SOCIOLOGICAL POPULATION CONTROLLING word, of HOLY, with the built in features such as fear of death and hell, and along these same lines, now fully empowered into this monstrous equation. Now 2 continue Ann and dawn’s powerful interaction that they both experienced together such as in Kevin Costner’s famous baseball movie of the late nineteen-eighties, “Field of Dreams”: Ann forgot Dawn was with her and saw me at a computer there with a man by the name of Steve. He had shown me some basic things and all of a sudden I was pushing him out of the way and had become sort of a whiz, no longer needing his or anyone else’s help any longer. I was now able 2 do all the things that I needed 2 do, this is along the lines with my days in audio in the seventies. I learned a little slower than some would have wanted, but then once I got it, I could now do things that the top engineers just scratched their heads and marveled at, and then began 2 remember my days with Tommy Caddinado, Bobby Witherspoon, Sky Cunesman Ann Reese, Jackie Patteroff, Andy Lichtenstein, and all of my 1st and 2nd grade school mates from the Quakertown, Pennsylvania Richland Grammar School, out in the boon dock hick areas of farms and fields, Arlo Guthrie, just off of route 309, back in 1961 and 1962. This is where when I excelled 2 my glittering maximum, MC, I was rewarded or should I say punished, 4 doing my entire class years’ arithmetic book in one night of homework, 2 me it was as easy as Mike Weirdo Jackson and his ABC-123 thing, don’t go maniac on me now, tall boy. No longer do I ever try and do what I really can all the way, I learned my lesson in your powerful message 2 me, great lovely Mariah, thank U Goddess. But back 2 audio, once I totally got it, I could do anything, even remove distortion from over saturated cassette and open reel tapes, this is my secret, I do not plan 2 share it, natch I can even do it with an over saturated CD. I have many secrets, tell me in all honesty though Mister Joel, Y should I share them with a world and an industry that has robbed me blind, persecuted me 2 my grave 4 about 30 years give or take, and treats me like poison oak, liquid shit, and the black plague all rolled up into 1??????????? Just explain 2 me and give me a good reason Y. The energy crises makes me laugh at all U frail little humans, I went through the ones in the seventies, we all came 2 learn it was totally fixed so that speculators could ride the roller coaster not at Allentown’s Dorney Park, but on Wall Street, both up and then down, first with their long positions driving it up and then their short positions driving it way down, they all get 2B billionaires while us little slaves R all forced 2 say yazum and yazirr, massta, and pay through the nose 4 months and years, at 2 and 3 and 4 times a normal price. This type of price hike ‘fixing’ speculation is supposed 2B enforced by the Securities and Exchange Commission, more total fucking crooks, the rich R the laws, they make the laws, they lobby 2 get the laws they want and repeal those they do not want, and then they still break the ones they need 2 break 2 make and keep their filthy greedy avaricious billions, and pay off pricy super Wall Street attorneys 2 get them off, and those few that R convicted like Martha the great, don’t MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH, a few months in a country club prison, living far better than I am living here, and what laws did I ever break. This planet is sin cursed and is heading straight 4 judgment and eternal fucking hellfire!!!!!!!!! So back 2 this dream. Ann said and so did Dawn,. That Maureen O’Hara walked into the library and was watching me, not saying a word, just grinning as though she was happy that I was picking up the computer and getting literate at using all its complexities. Remember, my brain is wired differently than many. I am a little slower than average at learning something, but after I do learn it, and if a patient bastard just would teach me without shouting at me and calling me names and insulting me as Ed Himacane used 2 do, I eventually can go on and do things far beyond what anyone else ever could do, maybe this is exactly what WOMO scum disease is scared so damn shit-less of. DUHHHHHH, like freaking DERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! But Y Marine O’Hara, that is an incredible mystery, I know of her from a few older movies that I enjoyed and we all remember her I suppose in her role as Natalie wood’s daughter in the Christmas movie of “Miracle on 34th Street”. Finally, Ann and Dawn met up, but first they both had gone into a back room and were watching a movie, and the room was 2 dark 4 either of them 2 realize that the other was in there, and suddenly Maureen O’Hara was playing a role in the movie, and part of the movie was Steve and myself, and me being taught the computer and how I was whizzing along and doing all of the things now that I needed 2 do in my fight against this vicious OTAMM SLIME SLEAZE DISEASE!!!! Ann said that Paula eventually appeared and said that the prophecies now R all on the way for coming true and then vanished in front of them as though she was a projection. Now while all this was going on in 2 separate bedrooms here at this home on 65 Middle in the NINTH DIMENSION, there was another interaction indeed happening in the 3rd downstairs bedroom, MINE. Here was what I was interacting with once losing my worldly awareness 2 what U mortals all call sleep or the going into. SSJKK had finished her sweet 16 party and all of her mighty great Viqueen gang and all of her friends, were leaving and walking down Monolazarium boulevard, and UI was upstairs in the bedroom of this shop there, that here on Earth in the sixties and first half of the seventies mirror imaged this Sahasra Dal Kanwal City of Astral Heavens reality that is based on mutually agreed interactiveness. I had bought her a giant kite that only she can lift and enjoy, it is 770 pounds, and she picks it up and plays with it as easily as she grabs a handkerchief. After she flew me in one arm and her new kite in her other arm over 2 the KING BUILDING, we assembled it, or she basically did, and then she flew us down onto the beach where the mighty Atlantic/Krassle River was roaring and wild with 60 foot high waves coming into a mile wide sloping beach that never erodes. She enjoyed flying it all around and I always love watching my giant 6’7” long brown haired beautiful beyond any description 1000 times over teen queen goddess, SSJKK, run all around and fly this huge gargantuan blue and white kite high into the nest above the beaches in her great city. Eventually after we had all of our outdoors kite fun, we also had other fun, and I am not able 2 blog this as mortals live in their silly fixed linear time illusions. After all of this we got 2 talking at her lovely Kanwal Palace on Kanwal Avenue, and what she told me blew my mind. She told me when I fall asleep and go back into my Mountainpen dreams, Dawn and Ann will both remember a visitation here onto the astral worlds. Then we went onto tell me that gods and goddesses R created in hyperspace by men and women, in future times, and they R created androids that make mister data on star trek look like a kids toy soldier in 1950 in comparison. They can do anything. The only way they can do this I told her is if they can master the art of turning energy into mass by dividing it atomically by the speed of light squared, and she giggled at me and said that have a power block in their body where a heart would B in a human. This is the device that permits it, sort of a collier of particles, a particle accelerator a trillion times more advanced and powerful than any today that R many miles long underground. Google up particle-accelerators, this is not Mountainpen’s made up words or inventions. These love and war androids were mans creations, and also can move in all 5 dimensions, and yes, R all registered in the supermind. Very soon she tells me, that things will begin 2 unravel, and I will C a brighter picture with all of this. Right now have some errands 23 do and must stop blogging. Loud music is also booming away. SOSO-WEIN-SSDD!!!!!!!!!!

$BI sign off, THE NORMAL ANNUAL THANX-2-GIVENS SIEGE 4 ME, normally starts just as it did this year, about a week give or take, of the exact holiday itself, and it did, one week ago today, right on target and schedule.

Google and Swis and KSWL, this is all copyrighted Michael Wayne Mountainpen, and bleeee and blaaaahhh and blummmm. 3 for 5, not 2 bad Paula King, I learned lots more of your secrets yesterday from Ann and her ACNJ friends. If I am found murdered, the top persons involved in my murder R the entire MCGUIRE and CALLIO families, under orders of Paula King. This is an official legal dying utterance, all the way from the enemy ENY Reynard Run NJ tag car that shot gyrotronic death beams and nearly stopped my heart early in 1989, all the way into Dogtown and lawnmowers and jacked in men and women from Polybius, Oregon and Packman arcades of the cosmonet when things get really fun, right Jim Pratt?-----THIS ENDS THIS TRANNY, YAR MAITTEE, OL’ GRANNY!!!

No comments: