Friday, November 28, 2008

TOLD U GINA, AND THIS ONE IS WORSE THATN ALL

“TOLD U GINA, AND THIS ONE IS WORSE THAN ALL”
Blaaaahhh and bleeee and blummmm
Datfile: 112898.182.1111111111111111111111111111
START:


This has been the worse week and weekend past of my entire motherfucking life. I may decide to permanently go off the fucking system forever, it has not been the answer, and a retarded fucking child can C it. I am wasting my time, and blogging me literally took a nightmare life and squared it, through meeting Ed, and then later his upstairs neighbors, and now living in this monstrous nightmare with them. There is no point in continuing my hellish life and remaining in this much pain and torment,. I know 4 sure that there is no god, this entire thing just as atheists said it, is one huge fucking crock of shit so governments’ can control humanity.

I went out after posting my last blog just an hour or less ago, and Dawn ripped me a new one 4 absolutely nothing. I did nothing 2 her that deserved the way she screamed at me and treated me. I do her constant favors and lend her money that she is never going 2 pay back, and take her from the moon to Arthur’s place in New York City, and nothing I ever do 4 this total ingrate is ever sufficient, all she does is treat me horrendously, and my health cannot stand it any longer so here is what I am going 2 do. Saturday when I return from my job, I will take an overdose of my meds and die in here. It is not a complicated plan, I cannot take any more of this fucking torture, and none of any of U out there could have taken it for 20 days. I have taken this for 30 years, and not one single person gives a fucking shit if I live or die anyway.

FLYERS GO ON GFOREVER WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING. DOW JOINES IS FLYING FOREVER UP AND UP AND UPO AND UP, it won’t stop now, they have me right by the fucking balls with a wrench and R just making it tighter every hour. I knew when last weekend at my job was worse 3 times over than any other fucklng weekend there in the nearly 4 years that I have been employee in that shit hole, things would probably go permanently south 4 me this week, and this is prefuckingcisely what they did, I understand PARALLEL EVENT, I am not a soothsaying prophet, I just understand basic principles in mathematics, that simple John Chainchina Henningson, just that Semple.

Basically, thanks 4 nothing God, U can kiss my fucking ass and burn in fucking hell, hypocrite evil bastard that UR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVEN IF U R NOT THRERE 2 START WITH, and my life should prove 2 any atheist how full of shit religious beliefs and one monotheistic god and loving father shit really is, once and 4 all. I now send Morianity 2 the atheists of the world, enjoy it ya’ motherfuckers, enjoy it. Get your laugh on me, I’ll B fucking dead and gone. The Atlanticare system is responsible 4 my suicide and both Karen Simons and Jennifer Washburn know this as a fact, and if they said otherwise, it would B perjury, and I know Karen needs not B part of that sentence.

TOLD U THE DOW JONES WOULD FLY 3,000 POINTS THIS WEEK AND B UP 1000 A WEEK FOREVER NOW, WATCH AND C THE SUN BLOW UP AS PREDICTED, TROUBLE IS I WILL NOT B HERE 2 SAY I TOLD U FUCKING SO, GINA.

End.

No comments: