Friday, November 21, 2008

SHORT BLOG B-4

“Short Blog B-4”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
All other subtitles ever blogged previously also:
Datfile: 112108.613.55-------Beginning Transmission:


Whether this title 2 this document is both pathetic as well as prophetic is what all of my Blogaud will B the judge with as time continues. I say this now as B4 a potential plot 2 murder me and make it look like a crazy revengeful criminal taking action against a court judge, can ever succeed, my wonderful longtime friend Karen gave me a super idea in an interaction last night that included and will B told later on, a dark haired attractive lady in her middle or late sixties, and a small blond girl perhaps 8-11, I am no good guessing a child’s age, so this is what I will say. In this wild dream, Karen said 2 tell the story that happened and remind the world that they can check it out in yesterdays newspaper called the Hammonton Gazette, starting with the front page and the story continuing on page 11 if memory serves correctly, regarding the 2 strikes on Judge Frank Raso’s house, all since I blogged my unanswered plea 4 help by the police the first of the 2 ni9ghts that Chicky got drunk and a horrendous scene occurred here at 65 Middle Road. It seems according to the story that the judge has had a threat on his life, and that two of his houses were burglarized, something 2 this effect. The only way I heard about all of this was seeing the headline in yesterday’s Gazette, Chicky’s birthday, he turned 28, on 20 November, 2008. I was with him picking up some live crabs and other fish at a meat market behind where he works near the main town intersection of 206 and 30, Google up any roadmap computer. Chicky was off after 2 nights of fighting with his wife Amazon Dawn, and 4 once, we all had a darn good day, I do not remember more than 3 days or 4 at the moist all year long, that I did not have some hell and some crap, this was an OK day, and strange coincidence that the Dow and the connected ICPE fell its worse percentage value in any 2-day period in its >100 year history. But don’t believe anything I say, it is only going 2 lead as a result of my torture and eventual demise and death, murdered by a cult of scum, the LAMBRIGGERS, who stile my kids away from me forever, as well as caused them 2 come into existence 2 start with. Karen said after I post this up, a friend of hers later on tonight will download it on her printer, making it officially an interstate matter should indeed this all B part of some wild murder plot hatched out against me, and another of the judge’s homes is broken into, and anyone is killed, namely me. The cover story would B simply that some criminal sentenced by the judge was exacting his revenge, and as the judge owns numerous homes and lives in one of them, this much information can easily B ascertained with a little computer internet finger/leg work, but still, the crook would not know which of the home would B the primary address where he would B living, and so if I get whacked in my sleep, the famous what’s my excuse crack head Fawn Whore Hall Ollie North’s NSA secretary syndrome can kick in and my murder would B un-avenged, but by having her friend download this tonight, the FBI would have 2 look into the case if Karen and her friend from Pennsylvania, both take my story along with ,my last dying utterance left on Karen’s voicemail system, would B added 2 the investigation of my murder. Now this may have absolutely nothing 2 do with me, and then again it may have everything 2 do with me, so this is YI post this blog, and quite symbolically, B4 it may B2 late, right daut? Last night’s L&O episode could not make my case and point any better, the one with baseball player, Brendon Donner. The guy who murdered him was in court talking about the beat cop hating him as a kid and when McCoy asked him, “Isn’t it paranoid 2 think he was out 2 get U”? He had, in the show, indeed framed him by placing a bloody knife at a different crime scene after he screwed up the case of another murdered girl, and this was in his mind, the only way 2 get justice. But my point is what the murdering man said back 2 McCoy, “It isn’t paranoia if someone really is out 2 get U”. This has been my major nightmare for more than 40 years now with these Atlantic City people human counterparts of SUPERMIND. Please download this all over in all states, blog audience, the more states involved should IB whacked, the more the freaking FBI has 2 fully look into this matter. I am not a bit scared 2 die, only 2B murdered without any avenging of my blood.

Last night, and this has happened many times B4, but this time I called Comcast Cable Company and made a complaint, some force out there in the Brigger Cult Supermind realm, cut off my ability 2 receive color signal on certain channels when going through my VCR, which is the way I had the service technician hook it up when I moved here 2 my new coded name 4 it, and some can easily break it I am sure, the PKDH. I called and complained and they did some kind of technical thing, and boom, the problem was fixed, and I got the technician 2 admit that the system leading into my box had BEEN SCRAMBLED UP 4 no good reason, and they R putting it on report 4 future repeats., Verizon has knocked my phone service out more than a dozen times since moving here to the PKDH.

When I went with Amazon Dawn back 2 Judge Frank Raso’s old previous residence 2 pick up a grill and a ladder, as Ann and she still do odd jobs at some of his houses 4 the judge, for some pocket change remuneration, a loud and very low CIA/NSA/Congressman country-rock-WHATEVER airplane, zenithed over giant Dawn and me while moving the stuff into may vehicle. The week has been quieter than usual, but this means nothing. Until I can find a way out of this videogame and can wake up back home in Sahasra Dal Kanwal as NJJCK, and stop enjoying watching me beat myself up and punishing myself, this will never ever stop, and no one on this measly planet can ever hope 2 help me, I totally know this now, what the truck was I thinking, am I competing 4 the lowest IQ in the county 4 crissake?

Finishing out, in the DREAM AS U ALL WOULD CALL IT, I Was telling this dark haired attractive older lady that life 4 me was beyond hell and that I feel sorry 4 people the age of her grand daughter, who was standing there, the young pre teen blond girl. She reminded me at the very end of the interaction that we both walked around the 6th dimension together and had these talks quite frequently, but did not seem 2 understand how her grand daughter had gotten there this time who at this point was just standing there and staring at the both of us almost with sadness in her eyes and facial expression. She called me by some very strange names and told me that I needed 2 find my way back home and out of this nasty Oregon Polybius situation. She says this 2 me quite often when we talk in the 6th dimension, I remember once telling her and I quote, “I think we R in some kind of a mental REALM”. She sort of grabbed a chain made of bright purple and silver beads, from her neck and was thin and shiny. She half removed the object yet not entirely, and then she told me that until I can find my way back home, things will reach a point where mankind may literally dissolve, and she pointed 2 a bead and it grew larger, and then 2 another one and it also grew larger, and she kept doing this while I stared at her in total amazement. She then said this 2 me and I quote, ”U moved at the age of 9 years to N-J and have lived there ever since, U can never leave there 4 more than 10 days or U will dissolve. UR NJ. I will B a monkey’s uncle if I can figure this one out, I for 4 sure, am not New Jersey. I don’t even like New Jersey. The only great thing about New Jersey is that the eastern barrier of it contains my beautiful everlasting love, my Atlantic ocean, who I will love until the day I find a nonexistor willing and wishing 2 trade places with this existor.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: