Monday, November 3, 2008

MY APOLOGY 2 THE GREAT SCYLLA GODDESS

“My Apology 2 The Great Scylla Goddess”
Teohiv/Timcam/Morpro-1995, and all other
Subtitles shown on other blog texts.
November 3, 2008, 1:30 Ante’ Meridian, START:


After posting up my last blog, I went into a deep trance and got on my airship, the Ricktown-force #1 Air vessel, and had the great Goddess Diana with me. We were on a bombing mission where I go all around, starting with the Briggbase, and then move onto the mortal realm and begin striking targets, clocked in and invisible and extremely powerful with horrific interdimensional bombs that explode and re-explode throughout vigintillions of different universes, and yet the odds of hitting my waking world target R more than vigintillions 2 one against, all though, 7 years ago, I hit the Powerball. I never dreamed it could really happen, even I am scared of my abilities. Aniwho, after we were all done and getting ready 2 head back 2 the astral plane and 2 some lovely park and waterfall where I was going to make wild and passionate love 2 my exquisite blond lightning Goddess, suddenly she blurted out, “Ricky, look behind U”, and I no sooner did this and there was MC, and out went the lights. Astrally, Scylla is asleep in her own dream, as all of us also R in this downline which is her upline thought, but also, she enjoys incarnating physically into her creation in most if not all generations, and if religions knew about this, they would go totally berserk. Every time I managed 2 rematerialize in excruciating agony and took half a breath and tried 2 beg my brown eyed love not 2 hit me again, pow, out went the lights, and I was knocked into zeetrons. This went on 4 what seemed like 100 mortal years of time. Finally, I could hear Diana begging her cousin 2 stop chastising me 4 my bad behavior, but still, Scylla hit me again and again, but finally she stopped, and I was able 2 remain on the ship with Diana and Scylla. Diana did not say a thing, and in a flash, she vanished. When I asked what happened, Scylla said 2 me that she was sent back 2 Ricktown Manner, and that we needed 2 talk. She said I must say this: “Yancy, I am sick and tired of your trash talking bad blogs, this stops now or I will personally come over 2 your house and knock the cracker crumbs out of U, right in front of the entire town and all of your neighbors”. I got down on my face and told my giant teen queen how sorry I am and that I will not do it again. Then she reminded me that she is not the one doing these evil things 2 me, and that she is under no obligation 2 render any assistance 2 me unless she so desires, and that I better stop saying things like what I said on my last blog, especially the part where I say that I will run away and leave 4 the Pacific islands, as she deplores this, and said that the next time I blog it, she will return 2 me in an interaction, and demand that I take a pair of scissors 2 my passport, upon awakening back onto the physical world. I subserviently said I would obey my all mighty queen and told her how sorry I was, and she said that this is not good enough. After I asked what I could do 2 appease her wrath, she said this 2 me, “Yancy, this is not the world of Pedigree and U do not rule, I rule. U will do another blog when U return from work Monday morning and give me a public apology in both my astral form as Scylla, as well as my human form as Mariah. This is my official public apology. I was a real jerk, a total stupid idiot, I am very sorry, ALL MIGHTY SCYLLA GODDESS. All I ever want is 4U2B happy, and I do a miserable job sometimes of proving this 2U, so please know how terribly sorry I am and that it will never happen again, my teen queen. She even now is showing me just how powerful she is, making my mouse do crazy wild stuff, and reminding me in my spirit as I type live right at this very second, that I mentioned her website in human form not long ago and how the narrator pronounces it as the names of her parents’ first syllables, and it was narrator that she knocked off line just 2 show me that she indeed rules the empire, and me and I better like it, and obey, OR ELSE!!!!!! Now she is “permitting my Babylonian mouse 2 function normally again, uncle. I am yelling UNCLE, at a million DB’s, yes I’m an uncle on bended knees, and U do rule the empire Scylla, sop please forgive me and love your whittle doggie Yancy forever and ever!!!!!!!! Interesting age U were when I sent this down 2 WASHINGTON 4 copyright, yes Daniel Brown, symbols R powerful and fascinating, and the reason is because this is a dream, and it is in a symbolic language. Scylla also told me I am allowed 2 tell the world that she said that lightning is being less than totally candid and forthcoming with me when she insists that she comes 2 me and protects me on this human world plane as often as Scylla allows her, and in fact, she gets very busy ion the astral plane and simply is not always around here when I need her 2 protect me from evil wicked enemies many times. This all started with me in 1986, when the ages of Goddess Scylla matched up with present incarnation, and she told me that this was no coincidence. She is allowing Donna to retrace me and mess with me, she said that in the future, what me and the other labbers did 2 her and many other girls was an atrocious and practically unforgivable crime, and that she will not stop Donna up in the future from continuing 2 wreak havoc on me until she feels that I’ve totally learned my lesson, and that day has yet 2 come, Scylla so informs me. She also went on finally 2 tell me that the man I was with on the road trip near Boston, MAUSAESMWG 5 or 6 weeks ago, was the man who sang BAD MAMAJAMA in the early 80’s, and that he has a copy of the Wildwood Press and that some of the tap boxes of yellow and blue squares R part of other stories written around the time that the mile-high Wildwood roller coaster was completed and opened 2 the public in the summer time of two thousand and thirty one, NJUSAESMWG. The stories talk about the home I owned, my first bought home at 112 East 5th Avenue in Mantua, NJUSAESMWG, bought in 1979 and sold in 1980, so I could create Shorty MacInvondi Trump, on an open reel tape recorder, with no help from Microsoft narrator, may I add. These tap boxes exploratronically have trapped me in certain interactions that I pick up from time 2 time in the illusion of linearity of the space time continuum. The 3 World Series Wins were 1980 and 2008 and 2030. The one tap box takes U straight 2 the 2008 parade of Halloween day, I did not remember it was on Halloween, only that they won. The story goes on 2 mention the persons that I sold the home 2 on settlement day of April 30th in the year of 1980, and these were the McCarthy’s. Shortly after buying the home, they made a discovery up in the attic and after this, they were driving luxury cars and living like millionaires, they admitted 2 me that something was up there, I never learned what it was, but it made the paper right after my death in the middle of June. Wow, Pitsy #5, release from prison, U have this all so backward Mr. Camping, oh well, U will find out 4 yourself when 2012 rolls around. How can U hate such a beautiful thing as oblivion, total nirvana, the greatest thing imaginable 2 an existor. But then, without total awareness, U do not sense deep time, and that can drive anyone mad in a mortal body. It is bad enough while on the astral plane 2 remember the entire nightmare to all of everything. The article on me and my death is quite extensive, and recognizes me 4 my proven analyses of general relativity proving reflectional time, only Sigmund Malyeska and I discussed this back in the early summer of 1970 on the south side of the Schiff Central Pier in Atlantic city, and not up here where the sidewalk science men just started thinking about this in the late seventies and thereafter. The reason Sunday was siege city was because, just as in 1994 in the Ron Wirtz/Sarah Kessle interaction, I was on this side of the pier, as I was when MARiena-CARlittia Krassle, wife of Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious Krassle and father of Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, had her version of my BOOK OF THE BEACH, and is was bright red and white, like the United States Coast Guard choppers and the Philadelphia Phillies R. Every time I have an interaction where I am on this beach, with a member of the astral-Krassle family, the Briggbase sends their air force garbage all over me in horrendous sieges 2 persecute me back here in the mortal waking world. It amazes me how no one can C that all of everything is occurring within us and not externally. My theory on top of this is that beyond the innermost is the outer crustation that is pure illusion, or the shellfish so 2 speak. Illusion leads 2 wrong conclusions or disobedience of Lawtronics, U have 2C the incredible irony here of trying 2 argue against this really cool ass logic, am I right or am I right? I’ll go with either decision. Think about the simplicity of this. A line that extends long enough carries weight on both ends. This is the force that bends it down and loops it around This is how an X/Y axis or a 2-D plane becomes a sphere, and a sphere expanded and invuluted with a motion dimension running conversely is a hypersphere. This is Y after a certain distance from any spot within a hypersphere, all light appears 2 vanish as it crosses woustward or down and out of sight from the horizon, no differently than a planet and its rotation around a close star producing day and night. The illusion that the size and temperature range back and forth is also thus created. It is doing this and yet it is not, and the only escape is 2 dream in or out of it, as physically, it is always going 2 appear real and tangible outside your own 6th dimensional reception points, or your mind. Thus everything in truth is all going on right inside of us, there is no REAL outside, and this is exactly what energy being the equivalent of mass times the velocity of light squared proves and verifies, yet the great man who formulated this never saw this tremendous truth, that all is a dream, and inside off us. Reflectional time is a side angle way of seeing many parts of the truth to hypersphere theory. Who knows 4 sure when they C a shadow coming off of a bulling whether the shadow image is realer than the building, and that the building is not the dream of the shadow? Put a slightly different way, myopia or nearsightedness is a visual handicap, I should know, I am dreaming I have it. But am I? No one can prove that some force or entity is not following U around and vibrating the photons around U directly in front of your eyes. Anyone that needs proof that what I speak of is real, can do a simple little experiment. Either U or a friend that has a powerful car stereo, crank up the base and park and play a deep thundering bass heavy CD, and gaze into your rear view or side mirror, and watch the myopia behind U begin. U can never know whether it is your bad eyes that cannot properly focus light at a distance 2 produce a clear image, or whether the image is being distorted by some external force not known 2 present mankind’s civilization that is shaking the photons all around your visual perception area. Illusions, hats of the Copperfield magicians, Hyperspheres, and relativity, it all is the way UC it, UR dreaming it inside of U.

Last night’s interaction or early Sunday morning’s really, as I lost conscious awareness on my work site 4 a half hour, or fell asleep as mortals call the event, and poof, I am in my dream body at the right side of Schiff’s Central Pier. A huge gate was out in the water, and the same 2 lifeguards were sitting in the same tower as they were when narrator mother was showing me her version of my not Mayor Levy, but yes, my BOB. Remember how Sarah Jacobson, the strongest ‘person’ in the school at Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG, was telling me a major thing about a future June, and it had 2 do with a WATER GATE, am I right, or again lads and lassies, am I right, I am happy with either decision, mister Boxer!! This other Watergate was the 17th day of June in 1972, but then we don’t want 2 get the democrats or their office buildings bugged and bothered with all of my Morianity junk, do we now, CAL????????????? Your wife has an interesting name there Calliendo SCTV, Callio, they all R derivatives of SSJKK, right? I always wondered what POSSESSED me 2 read the entire new testament of the KJV of the Holy Bible when I got home from getting the crap kicked out of me by 2 lifeguard mascots in the early summer of 1975 while mother was in Babylon, LINY, USAESMWG, visiting banker snoot Heinz Gottwald, and his wife, moms cuz, Ruth Huntington. Apollo-Lucifer is astrally one and the same with the word or term of this Long Island City, BABYLON. Ask any good preacher that went 2 a top divinity school, none of this is made up junk, it is so real it is beyond freaking dangerous. GOTT-WALD, literally, WORLDS OF THE GODS. Well, he was God of the chemical /National Bank in the city, big powerful Manhattan, wow, look at me and my ketch-yacht, sailing all around the sound, aren’t I just cool as a pile of excrement? Aunt Geraldine snow would have said it so perfectly, “I’m impressed”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t slide the ess-word pweeeeeze!!!!! KANWAL, GOTTWALD, always with the WAL, right down 2 Sam Wal-ton and the corner facing the Marhouse, where Shannon the car breaker entered into my interaction and boom, no more car. I sure got the pleasure of dreaming in that pain, right Tyler Perry? Well, a child with knowledge of the GAWNUM should C as clearly as anyone named Johnny Nash, Y the beach interaction and the dreamed in mortal world siege followed it, on the day of 1102, am I right 1990 Robin Hell??? U know, new stuff is in your face every second and I swear I am not looking 4 it, how about 1990, with or without the one in the front, Jeese-Louise surfer guy, where were U when Shannon busted my car and scared me half 2 death Fonty? Symbols shout and scream, but still it’s all a dream, quote that one 4 Mountainpen. U cannot merge 2 planes that R as diametrically opposed as the PHYSICAL and the Astral, it won’t work, and it breaks my heart how people like Camping get caught up in a world of nonsense. U Cannot seriously tell me that it is possible 2 loop together a reality that requires space and time 4 interaction 2 exist such as the physical, with one that the interaction itself creates the space and the time. U cannot believe that kind of total stupidity. The gods help the poor old fart when 2012 comes in. UC, there is a reality going on here, and if I wanted 2 and I do not right now tonight, but this plays into Morianity’s hands like a gun helps a bank robber. I tried 2 tell my open minded best friend a few years B4 his Masonic friends killed him 4 letting me know who I am, or who I am related 2 is really the matter and the point, but aniwho, UR incapable of making up anything, and U need lots of esoteric as well as scientific knowledge or I cannot go on 2 explain it with enough credibility, as the very concept when misunderstood, wipes credibility into a diseased filthy toilet. Now do not try getting into my head and misreading anything, as even queen M thinks I intentionally am sending mixed signals, when in fact I am in a nightmare where Lamists drive me beyond insanity and it would ?B enough 2 alter anyone’s moods from time 2 time, YI am still relatively half sane is a cosmic mystery of unfathomable and gargantuan significance. This!! is not an introductory discourse on detailed 4th phase entities or along these lines, we can open this can of worms some other time when it is not well past 3 in the damn moUrning!! Talk about being all right ion the morning light, no one can seriously believe that in any real world, a person can get into an automobile accident with one recording artist while driving over 2C another recording artist, back in the ‘00 year, saved by, saved as, or Congy whatever!!!!!! Come 2 stink of it, it was further back in ‘99 I believe, but the facts did not change, what the truck R the odds man??????? So if U cannot merge the planes and this religious thing has all been major messed with and mistranslated, explain 2 me pweeeeeze how the astral world is coming 2 me in obvious connected sequences of certain interactions followed immediately by return to the waking world major AIR FORCE ATTACK and siege from out of nowhere with no explanation 2 any of this 4 a quarter of a century, go ahead and explain it. Well, the only possibility that fits has never been thoroughly discussed in Morianity, and only surface scratched a bit here and there, and this is EXPLORATROINIC TRAVELING by more advanced entities from further out and ahead in hyperspheric hyperspace. First, mind is expanding in all 5th dimensional areas of advanced type 3 and 4 civilizations as rated by persons such as doctor Bruce Goldberg, known 4 writing great works such as “Time Travelers From Our future”, available at www.amazon.com/ and www.borders.com/ and www.barnesandnoble.com/ and natch, the alternation blog where the blue underscoring on the links do not show up on the word works hack-doc. There R basically 3 levels of mind and mind becomes brain in a physical world illusion existing out into a crustation and beyond the total innermost where nothing real ever can get out beyond, as this is the law of the hypersphere, and reflectional time, and Ziggie and I figured this out nearly 40 years ago 4 crissake, right where if I interact at in that area, the BRIGGER LAMIST CULT persecutes the living hell out of me. These 3 levels can B seen as low, middle, and high, this takes no geniuses or Einstein’s. Low is considered anything less than 4 year old human. Middle is considered 4 year old human up past Einstein. High would B mind existing in brains that R located throughout hyperspace but near the ending points, in the STC-illusion of course. Distant future would B a better translation, and in all universes of the hyperspace. When enough is learned about the physical brain in the dream that U all c as real life, this allows mind on the truer side of things 2B so 2 speak, artificially enhanced or expanded. I’ll try 2 keep this as simple as I can, follow along and make the effort, U will b glad that u did. Humankind learns in the distant future how 2 seriously expand the mind and its power and ability 2 truly think and B aware. This is the very best way 4 me 2 explain this, hopefully it will sink in. When U listen 2 beautiful music or enjoy an action movie and R being entertained with sense-stimulation of and from the 2 main senses, being sight and sound, the way that your senses R receiving the message, B it the music or the movie or whatever, is totally unimportant to these senses, only that indeed they do perceive these signals of sound and light. But these signals producing vibrations and turning them into electromagnetic field energies is all happening in the guts of a bunch of transistors and transducers and chips and capacitors and resistors and all of these lovely little things that U would C if U break open the casings of any of your devices, placed on circuit or bread boards. Well the mind works on this very same way. All of the interaction of U and all else that U perceive separate from and that is not U directly, yet really is since all is oneness existing in truth at void infinity, is all coming therefore from directly inside of U, and there is no center point that is U, yet I term it the innermost, and the famous Einstein relativity equation totally proves this out as a truism. In a hypersphere, space moves out from the innermost yet time brings it back into U and all therefore is happening inside, as beyond that is really nothing. Thought is creating its own dream in an endless upline and downline system that only curves and meets relative 2 the 6th dimension above it creating it and sustaining the arena 4 its being-ness. The mind humanly operating in brain physicality is no more than a receiver. The sender is the realm known as the 6th dimension. It is literally sending out signal that is then being amplified by the natural electromagnetic fields of hyperspace, and then from there, minds, or their physical plane counterparts in a material sense, becoming brains, literally now get these signals, and this produces the illusion of interacting in some kind of a tangible and real waking world reality. Each individual mind is on a slightly different atomic frequency, or space-time awareness-level, that is in a miniscule tolerance 2 what can B termed CTL-1 or Consciousness Time Level One. CTL-1 is the result of mind existing at the velocity that the planet Earth is traveling at in space, when all of its motions R combined and factored in. The signal of mind is amplified by natural rhythms in all of the universes of HS. So when mind is thoroughly understood in distant future times all throughout this hyperspace out towards illusional end points, super-mind can B achieved with simple electrical expansion with no damage 2 the brain occurring, taking advantage of the all ready existing natural fields, merely using sort of a process of amplification of the sending signals in-between there and the receiving mind centers. The real point attempted by me here 2B made is this. With supermind, the control of the entire material world operation is now achievable. So exploratronic reality being in random flux and far beyond a controllable reach by individuals and a larger collective mind society is sort of saying the past and present. But in future points, being able to B in control of mind, turns man into the divine and then the cycle goes around as this is the nature built into the hypersphere, all lawtronically fixed, or matrix-programmed if U should feel more comfy cozy with terms based on recent movies ripped off from bugging my telephone years ago. In refreshing your memories, exploratronic travel is when the dream body searches out hyperspace realms as opposed 2 the lighter starry realm of the Astral Plane itself. When we later on start 2 examine thought wave complexities or TWC, things will clear up on more than just single concept Exploratron reality. U will stop seeing the complexity in all of this and start realizing this is all a natural order and rhythm of the all of everything, and really, the only tangible reality is that nothing at all is real or there except U and your own being ness, all else is created in your interaction. We R hundreds of years away IMHO as a society unfortunately from seeing these simple truths and indeed keeping them b=very simple as they really R. Now remember that SUPERMIND is the entity that creates so many of the past-world hyperspace areas 2 in fact get interfered with and played with as in a huge arcade game of a sort, in ways that cannot help but 2 produce extremely powerful illusions , such as gods, time travel, aliens, and along these lines, just 2 mention a few. All of it is real 2 us, yet it is just a bunch of powerful Copperfield hat illusions 2 them, and almost could B described as their equivalent of our Vegas-Act. In addition 2 this, thought level complexities R not understood at all in 2008, which R totally responsible 4 the reality of how things R up and down lined automatically and how thoughts in their full structures build the closed curved and never ending smaller and greater infinities within infinities, and along the lines of the 1980-’s ‘weird-theory’. I could show U and will later on, how U can watch a 3 minute clip of news or a comedy or a sports event or a religious show, or action movie or any kind of image on today’s television and entertainment system, and play with this so that U would C some of these truths stand out vividly and U could stand up and take notice real quickly. Every fully wakeful conscious thought has a layer system, literally countless trillions of submerged inner thoughts each below the one above it yet part of it, and able 2 take the thought and do so much with it that u could build an eternal worlds and interact in it from looking at a 4 minute spot on the current days news. Some day soon, I will tell y’all so much, you’ll all b a lot crazier than I am,. As I doubt any of U can handle a fraction of the stuff I know about.

I will leave U with a book U need 2 read, it was put onto me by Roy Weiler who I work with on the weekends, and I believe someone tried 2 murder a short while back, there is more to ol’ Roy than I will even venture 2 s tart getting into at 4:35 in the freaking moUrning. The book’s name is “THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT GUIDE 2 AMERCAN HISTORY”. Maybe when Jackson tried 2 run Roth and me off the 295 interstate highway in 1988, coming back from the Rossmoor community, they all ready supermind knew about the dangers of the Harbor eggs and fields, and the worm hole in Sarah Karge’s hotel in Atlantic city. Tiny fractions of time and vibration just a smidgen above zero degrees Kelvin, exists a realm where waves and particles exist as the same reality. Electronics amplify signals turning sound and light vibrations into electromagnetic radiation, which is also a fancy engineering counterpart 2 the entrance of an ‘unknown life energy’ that is every bit as real as germs or animals or humans. We all get entertained by radio and TV and CD and DVD players and on and on, and many other things along these lines, yet it is all but a counterpart, or a side-effect from the main-effect which is an invading SUPERMIND energy into our continuum and realm. Weak and strong radioactive forces, along with gravity and electromagnetism exist as does another counterpart that is lighter than all of the hyperspaces, the astral. Evil forces from here such as the Lambrigg cult of the Province Olympia have influenced the early stages of ultra modern mankind 2 develop gadgets and devices and invent all sorts of things that operate and cooperate with these forces, but this permits these energies 2 invade our plane. This is the ultimate plan of one third, the evil third of the MC, the great AWA, the ASTRAL WORLD AUTHORITY or the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. But much more on this can B discussed later on. How much Queen M really remembers about me and us on the astral plane, only she knows and someday perhaps will B willing 2 reveal 2 me, after all she is all mighty Goddess Scylla, I am her obedient doggie Yancy, that is all I ever need 2B, she made that quite clear 2 me yesterday on my air ship. 4 right now, I merely say, END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: