Sunday, November 23, 2008

MILI-2-FORCE DEATH SIEGE CUBED

“Mili-2-force Death Siege CUBED”
T/T/W/M/and all other sub titles ever used.
Datfile: 112308.339.555555555555555555555555
Yar, ye ol’ granny, this starteth up now mw tranny:


I am under a major MILITUFORCE DEATH SIEGE AND HERE R THOSE RESPONCIBLE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WAY OVER THE PAST THIRTY YEARS 4 MY SOON 2 FOLLOW DEATH AND MURDER, AND THIS IS AN OFFICIAL TIME AND DATE STAMPED GOOGLE ENGINE LEGAL DYING MANS UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION: SNYDER, TRUMP, MCGUIRE, FRANK AND SARAH CALLIO, SUMMER, MARTINO, SCHAU, as well as top United States covert black ops agencies and top officials and officers of the combined forces in the United States Military system, and I swear under legal oath and treason penalties that I do not make this up, I am sane all though not legally, but I swear that I am totally sane, and this is all the truth. This is future official grand jury minutes converted testimony after I am dead and gone shortly, murdered through misfeasance and malfeasance on the part of both local and state, and most definitely the federal authorities of this anything but honest and free nation, it is totally corrupt, and has run on a bubble of plastic, stealing the wealth of the rest of the world since this nightmare started in 1986!!

The siege obviously started with a health assault on my body, covertly with their poisonous death Chemtrails, and it went on all night, but shortly B4 sunrise, all over the Hammonton, New Jersey, USAESMWG area, it is Chemtrail city. Anyone anywhere can zoom in if connected 2 Google Earth and C this attack on me today and last night, causing me unpleasant body screw ups. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me, and never has been. U cannot have death symptoms 4 a quarter of a century starting with this aerial assault and total siege, and not have died long ago from it, if it was not in some super covert way being done. I should have died a long time ago. Ann Silva knows after I got home and showed her and she shut the door and told mew when I blog, 2 tell the perpetrators of this nightmare, the Astral Plane Briggers, and I will quite her, “Thanx 4 poisoning the sky and wrecking everybody’s day with your ugly trails that UR vomiting out of your airplanes, ya bunch of low life bastards, here I am dying of HIV Positive illness, and U do this 2 me, ya scum”. This is a direct quote, with permission and direction, from Ann Silva, who has friends all over Atlantic City from the biker gang Wheels of Soul, 2 everyone in the fire and police departments, and the list reads on like a greedy kids’ letter 2 Saint Nick!!!!! Y these sieges come out of nowhere and go right Back eventually into oblivion, can only B answered with the idea and concept that I have stated B4 and that is that I am moving in my position cosmically, and we all R, I never claim 2B one bit different from any of U other than my developing total hyper-awareness 2 realities around me, and gave the example of the hidden attic treasure over and over and will not waste time repeating it right now today. How much longer I can last and keep taking this horrific unconscionable monstrous freaking abuse is totally problematical. It is like a contest of how long a bunch of stupid kids can keep their hands in icy cold water, the prize being a big passionate kiss from the prom queen, I know I would sure try 2 hold out until my hands froze right off, but an idiot can CYI call this wonderment a problematical situation.

Well the cheating Flyers got their way with this recent several days of siege, first the utility attacks, then as usual the follow up assaults in the air and with my health. This started in early 1986 or around there somewhere in. 4 straight wins now by these cheating diseases sleaze balls from Voorhees, Blues Jerksey, USAESMWG. As long as they have me 2 ENDLESSLY PICK ON AND PERSECUTE, THE FLYERS WILL JKEEP WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, AND THE STOCL MARKET WILL CONTIUE 2 SHOOT UP AND UP AND UP AND UP. U may say BULL SLIT RAZORT BLADES, and I will say, do it 2 yourselves. I know what I am doing, and I know how 2 effect things by wrecking my credibility voluntarily. If I just stood here taking this, the Dow would B 16,834,94 as of Friday’s closing hell bell, Dorney NASCAR Parker. I know what I am doing, do any of U? Do U know Y all this is going on, cause BRO if U have something 2 tell me, I am not a closed minded moron, I always have 2 open and perfectly working ears, and I will aim them at anyone at anytime that wishes 2 genuinely help me out of the nightmare of Rod Serling times ten thousand to the power of 200. PARALLEL EVENT IS REAL AND HOW DO I KNOW THIS, IT IS SI,PLE, I HAVE SAID IT B4 AND IF THE IRS WANTS A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS BACK, CONTACT ME, I WILL MAKE POAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS, BUT I TELL UYI KNOW, And that is that I used this technology in 1986 to earn 9,200 bucks in my spare time at roulette tables in Atlantic City, and the copyright office has the proof on tape, so go and take retirement mom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give your freaking notice mom!!!!!! it’s all on tape mom!!!!! It’s a HISTORY MARKER, MOM!!!!!!! Look up the REAL-GOOD-GIRL project, Washington, 13, DC, I use HISTORY MARKERS, I know what the truck I’m doing, I am in a cosmic battle and war 4 my eternal truckling life, I do not forget 2 make critical moves, I know what I am doing as I said, do any of U??????????????????

Now since war is obviously the only thing that WOMO MICK BICK SCUZ SLEAZE understands, then war it trucking is mother huckster. I know things about U Paula King. I know UR from a future time in the hyperspace, and UR part of the supermind Lab systems that have done some powerful things that no one in 2008 will ever believe if I say, so I will put it on record 4 the freaking future generations. I am not playing, this is a fight 2 the finish 4 my life and very survival. I cannot give a name, but we will call him Johnny Blowgo. Johnny is in orison 4 more than 200 years, he will never get the hell out. However he can make one little connection, and people anywhere on this planet will vanish forever. =There is a lot more to the GONE-MISSING-SDOCIETY than anyone on this Earth presently knows about, but I know about it, and I know about the connections with the mighty King TAWF family. Paula can do miraculous things and lives several human lives at the same time, U all in the Einstein club, pun yes, know what I am discussing. She down ocean, was part of Sarah’s Earthly gang and the Shaw of Iran was used in a gargantuan plot 2 get Sandy my older cousin 2 go down and meet the Callio gang and all of these wild dangerous teen queens, one of which/witch was Paula King, the other was the daughter of the manager of the Trinidad where room 323 was where we all were staying in the summer of 1867, I was 13 and one half, and Sandy had just turned 17. All of this is back on the first two or three books posted in my now 5-boog-blog this current one being #5, at www.blogger.com/ and while we R posting up links, go and learn a little about Chemtrails at these 2 great sites, and there R thousands of other great ones as well, www.chembusters.com/ and www.chemtrail-central.com/ and read carefully and C who is fullabulla here!!!!!! Never take me at my word on anything I DO NOT WANT U2 DO THIS, CHECK IT OUT BOZ!!!! Aniwho MCMCAAONMC, back on pernt here Archie Bunker, the original King of Queens, New York, look at how the spelling of TRINIDAD is and carefully look at all of these 2008 blogs, do U really need 2 go 2 a music store 2 buy cymbals and a steel drum here, or 4 that matter talk 2 any famous Delaware Police detectives, gimme a bweak here Elmer Fwudd!!!!! U think UR so cute cutting out me color maitee Mason, but here is one 4U George and George, whether sally is saying or playing Sarah 11 scummers ago on the radio, as Donna, I am not surprised or shocked at anything other than learning that my pal from Haddonfield, the dick in the mouth name caller, is behind hurting me with all of this utility harassment >3 and a half decades after we were such good pals, unfathomable Donna!!!!! Getting into a car crash with one singer while on the way over 2C another singer, that has 2 rate somewhere with Mister Ripley. I could talk on and on about these evil rotten filth bags, it would B totally pointless and all of U out there ion me Blogaud know this U ain’t dumb, in fact, I am the butt hoe moist of the time, even my great Daut knows by the time I get something figured out, what’s the darn difference? Whether she just got Morty Mortino 2 do it or Morty just decided on his own volition 2 pay me a visit right now I do not have an answer 2 either, but it is precisely nine of the clock, and as I type I am getting a major super trucking nasty DEATH ANGEL ATTACK on my left side, the prick in the fly trap, Mickey, is passing on me left side, YAR!!!!! Yes Paula, John took me 2 the beach in May of 1969 and then disappeared 2 talk 2U, I know all this now, as a friend of Ann Silva told me through Ann, and told me that Sarah the lush has been bar fighting a lot and got her butt kicked a while back by some really strong young beauty queen. Yes, your truer appearance was there in my interaction with the little blond girl the other night, and I know UR an exploratron, as only an exploratron could have pulled off this entire planetary experiment, and then comer in and enjoy watching the show and interacting in it simultaneously, the ultimate HOME THEATRE ENTERTAINMENT, just as Star Trek could not PREDICT the internet, but I know, mister World Series 594-495 meow DIE DIE MEOW, I KNOW!!!!! What I know cannot B blogged, I KNOW WHWERE THE SAND LINES R DRAWN, and I know my daughter will come over and kick my ass if I say much more, now or ever, on this subject, but I know it all, all of it PAULA, right down 2U becoming the hospital security guard that day asking me if I am dialing 911, as no human could have known this, and after what U had just done, and then somehow vanished down a hall only 2 sneak back around and come back 2 the double set of exit doors where the telephone booths were, just right of the elevator where U had your damn way with me, and conceived the genius, she is my kid 2 Paula, ya creep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR always the one that somehow gets 2 and either influences or threatens every single person throughout my entire lifetime that I have gone 2 with my fantastic inventions and ideas and music, and the person loves it and is goon help me get somewhere with it, and then like Samantha Stevens twitched here nose EVERY SINGLE ROTTEN SUCKING TIME, POOF, EMARIL-BAM, suddenly they lost interest or changed their mind and id a total 180 on me, and the odds of this all naturally occurring Miss EGG HARBOR, would B staggering, in the trillions or better to one, and this much I KNOW, and do not need any assistance from Albert. Talk about our oldest wanting me 2 squawk on and on with the freaking nineteen-seventies, this has been going on ever since the start of the dame seventies, and all because of U. If U hate me so much girl, Y did U do all of this, oh yeah I remember, this is all a cool entertainment-interactive-exploratronic-supermind show 4 your freaking amusement and thrill. Break up the boredom of your day and send me some nice big Chemtrails, Y not some cool loud house shaking choppers that the bible prophesizes about 2 big Paula? So it is all a big cool super future entertainment system, BLOGAUD, and this knowledge makes me SUPER DANGEROUS, so do not expect me 2B around 2 freaking much longer rapies and germiblows!!!!!!

I pulled into a gasoline station yesterday morning after work in between my work site and the PKDH here at 65MR, B, NJUSAESMWG, and got ten worth of regular and B4I could say one word, the man said 2 me, “Tell me, was this car involved in a world war”. He had a very good reason 4 asking me this question. The entire vehicle from front 2 end and far left 2 far right, was totally covered and completely inundated with bird-poop. No matter where I park the car outside the PKDH, it is only my car that gets it, and 10 other vehicles R all around sort of in an L row around the house, the other L being the side and rear yards. I try parking it in all spots, and only I get crapped on, sort of life sending med its message, “UR crap, and thus U will B crapped on”. Hay there Jay-jay, what can I say other than your pop in the show is a dead ringer for MC’s third cuz.

Now I want 2 talk about Microsoft word and the Gaines/games being played with it on me as if the smarter of y’alls were not all ready wondering and scratching your heads just a wee bit!!!!!! I type and C the red corrections just like any of U and try to correct my mistakes, all though I admit there is an eagerness when completing a work 2 get it published and posted up 2 sites just as quickly as is humanly possible. But many words R not typo errors that make a non existent word. They make a legitimate word, and without the latest programs that I am not willing or able 2 pay 4, as the narrator and sampler and re-maker was very expensive and I will B paying that program off on my master card 4 years. Still, it is so way cool when U can make Elvis the king sing one of your songs, or anyone else, but back on point, when I type in a word such as that and they change it 2 FAT notice how I was just talking about obesity, and it is their way of saying hay buddy we can truck with U and your machine and the Fort Lauderdale, Florida DEEJAY anytime we want, and there is not one whittle ting U can dwo about it Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!!!!!! I have read back plenty and many of print outs, and if any of U think that I have the time 2 sit here and B that cute and clever, may I now B Heinz Gottwald Nebuchadnezzar permitted from Berryville 2 LINY, 2 thank y’all 4 such a huge compliment, also 4 those thinking that I could ever B able 2 really make up such a fantastic story such as my TRUE LIFE STOIRY, thank U so much, as U have paid me the ultimate compliment, even though I would much prefer it if U’d believe me and know it is not fiction but total truth, but still, thank U4 saying I can do, little whittle me, what Spielberg, King, Geffen, Astral-Works, and all of them combined could not ever do in a thousand years. My life could not b made up, not by them, not by anyone, only GODDESS HERSELF could ever hope 2 engineer such a fantastic production, William Shakespeare!!!!!!!!

Now we have explored and talked about exploratronics long enough, I want 2 finish out with a discussion on the great FASCITAR. This is not only the 6/10 method of using Astral Projection, but we only R harping on this, as the lost knowledge of this ancient wisdom needs not B fully revealed by me at this time, and I do not know if U can Google up anyone anywhere in this time period on the subject, as I seem 2B what comes up, yet I am the one who in the early seventies learned from that tape that I sent 4 through my mom’s office education thing that Y’all know about, and listened 2 this amazing wisdom and knowledge. But the only part relevant and pertinent 2 what I need say right now is the part of this that explains how 2 reach waking world awareness in the lighter and starry realm called the Astral Plane by mankind, such as the psychics and mystics and practitioners of the occult hidden wisdoms of the ages of mankind. Everything takes some practice, but I personally have talked 2 numerous persons that I feel were being mostly honest with me, and asked them if the methods that most people know about 4 the projection of the astral body, really work and work with any regularity. They admitted that most do not work, and none work with regularity, U do it and do it and eventually, U get lucky. Well, I agree with them. However, the fascitar works with nearly anyone and when practiced enough, after years, UR able 2 think about the fascitar steps 2 achieve the result, just think about it right B4U feel yourself drifting away into sleep, and U got it. Refreshing your minds a bit, and U can Google up other mentions throughout many of my past blogs, first, U lie down in a dark and quiet room, on your back, nit covered in lots of sheets or clothes, a birthday suit being the optimum. U simply remember something in your mind that makes U feel divinely blissful as the Fascitarian wizards would put it, forget September 12 Donna, and bad places. Then after this bliss state is in your mind and U almost feel jaw pain from the smile on your face, relax and breathe normally, none of that deep meditation breathing, just lie totally still and comfortably breathe. Now do the 10/6. This means, pick a spot U would like 2 B at and or if U wish a person U know 2B present there, whatever sinks your sub. U make up a short and sweet 20 second plot in your mind where U slip out of yourself so 2 speak, and instantly materialize there in this place and with this person, etcetera, keep it short, U must re-do this 10 times, not 9, not 11, TEN TIMES, the 10 and 6 R magic numbers that must B used. If U need 2 or feel better doing it, keep your hands where U can use a finger count all the way from 1 through 10. After U complete these 120 mental fantasies, U command in your mind 4 your astral body 2 leave U and go there at some point such as in 2 or 3 or 4 hours, after U will B in deep sleep physically. U must mentally make this command SIX TIMES, and once this is done, roll over or whatever, and try 2 get 2 sleep with as little or no further conscious mind thinking about what U just did. Forget it, nighty-night. Now, after 3-7 tries, U WILL, have a wild ass experience, and it will leave U zooming back into yourself, U will hear loud whining and buzzing, and should U force your eyes open as IU did in the beginning a few times, your room will B spinning or the front view ahead of U will ?B in flux in between astral and physical matter, producing an illusion where as in my case, my Venetian blinds were really one wide set of blinds, yet now they were 2 and resembled wind shield wipers in a car going sort of back and forth. This is not your goal however, 2 force yourself 2C2 worlds trying 2 come together while your soul so 2 speak is re-0entering into coincidence back within your physical self or body. This is not the goal. U will find yourself frozen, and in this state, instead of letting fear of this new situation overtake U, or trying 2 move or open up your eyes, remain still and relaxed, and will yourself onto the ASTRAL PLANE, start by willing yourself into a place where all of your loved ones who have died will all B there. Within what seems like not even a full minute of wild unexplainable things, U will not B on Earth, and U will literally B awake on the ASTRAL PLANE. From here, everything U think is turned into total reality at the speed of your thoughts. It is far more real here, this is the natural state straight out of the void infinity, and eventually, U will think about something physical on Earth and B4U can stop it, U will return 2 your body and easily and painlessly just wake up. Astral entities, us, do this all the time, we interact there, but we dream in bodies and become physical. Whether these words go against somebody’s religious beliefs or not is just tough beans BRO, it is all the truth. I have existed forever, and know it, and remember it. U have the first part 2 this, only. Do the F-6/10, and U can become a real MORIAN. U can know that UR not your body and all the atheists on the planet can laugh at U and scream at U, but U will know truth. Y if this is so special a system, does it take me this many times 2 work and Joe 5 times, and Junie 7 times, and Billie 4 times, and so on? Simple, SEMPLE!!!!!!!!! Keep killing me color maitee, and I’ll have all of U scum buckets locked up in jail. Moving on, Ron Bracelets, don’t cuff me, they R the guilty bastards, I’m just fighting back mister prosecutor, and doing it totally legally so screw all of U’s, but Y does this work this way? I am so glad U queried me BRA!!!!! 2 make anything work, a baseball player, a musician, a maintenance person, a doctor an astral projector, whatever Congressman from Oak Street, oh Roseanne, I guess the answer 2 your question my dear is many-many people, my past is not your concern cakes, but moving still onward with this pernt Arch, we all get better with rote and repeat and as we practice and practice, and we all improve at a different rate of speed, it is no different than shapes and sizes, I am fat and short and ugly, and perhaps UR some drop-dead-luscious super model out there 6 foot 8 and slim, it takes all kinds BRA!!!!!!! But B of good cheer, if U want 2C the realer world and the astral heavens, they R all inside of U, and this is how U can access them while remaining awake so that U can remember them in some form and on some level when U wake back into your human dreams here. Step one is reading Morianity, and step two is EXPLORING MORIANITY, then U can reach ultimate step 3, and BECOME A MORISAN, there is no charge, I do not want a penny from anyone, this is not YI am here in this dream, it is not about the money. If my Great Aunt Sipsysoo wants 2 croak and leave me her fortune, fine, but I am not looking 2 score, I am looking 2 tell my sad horrific story and someday have a foundation where people like me R protected and believed, not abducted and being placed on disability and dealing with government cover ups and endless persecution by dirt bag toilet water drinkers. So fly your scum bucket planes and make your sick demented ugly trails, and U will all die some day and burn up in the fires of hell forever more, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC, I wish U the best today, U know I am always by your side all throughout this disaster. I am not your shellfish, I will obey my GODDESS forever, teen-queen. At least UR now right back where U belong Scylla, right at the top, as UR the greatest and highest, the best of them all. 990-990-990-990-990. IWALU in a very special way, with or without moons or Trinitrails or grocery stores.

Google and Swis and KSWK, bleee blaaaahhh and blummmm. Copyright 2008 Michael Wayne Mountainpen. This terminates me whittle twanny Elmer gwanny.

No comments: