Thursday, November 6, 2008

short blog 31

This is the epitome of harassment, internet version subtitled as many titles, mainly the millionth council and me, which could B said also, electronics and me, and this is a short blog and named the 31st, it is Thursday evening on November the 6th of two thousand and eight years of the ano dominae calendrical Earth Gregorian system on the east coast of the United States.

I understand a little bit more now, mister Campbell, and others, it is getting very clear now, and I now C a major error was made on my part and that everything SCYLLA told me was all 4 my own good, I now refer 2 my keeping a civil tongue in my stupid ugly face while blogging. Losing a site may have cost me, as the domino effect of networking and internet ops is a major non-ignorable reality.

SSJKK, UR beyond tremendous and I worship U with all of my being. I totally repent 4 all of my shellfish ways, this has forever stopped, U command, and I will obey. U have always been there 4 me and I have been a rotten trash talker, please forgive me and this Lasko interaction is off the scale, if it makes me a tenth of what mister soups claims it will, my family curse will B broken forever, so let one of my more deserving cuzes inherit this painful hell. Please know I am behind any and everything that UR doing here in this mortal world my SCYLLA, and am attempting 2 dispel the myths about U as best as I am able, there is so much blind ignorance in humankind, it breaks my heart 2 read pages of text calling U a sea monster, UR my Atlantic, my great Krassle, and IWALU, forevermore, 990-990-990. End Transmission.

No comments: